Pregnant by a zombie (a zombi...

By thegirlybooks

[FINISHED]When Addison and Zed sneaks out to have fun, zed mistakenly gets Addison pregnant. How would everyo... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 5

7.1K 95 15
By thegirlybooks

Eliza's POV

I go to school like any other day but this time Zed and Addison wasn't there. It doesn't concern me but still.

I decide to walk to Zed's house to see why he wasn't there. Zoey greets me at the door.

"Hi, Zoey! Is Zed here?" She looked at me for a second. "He's in his room." "Thanks."

I run up the stairs to see Addison in Zed's bed and Zed sitting beside the bed and rubbing her forehead.

"Hey Eliza." He said politely. "Why don't you guys come to school anymore?" "Because, Addison has a bad sickness."

I sit down and look at them. Zed leans over and kisses Addison. "Seriously guys, I'm right here!"
They both look at me and laugh.

I walk out of the house and see Zander. (Zander is another zombie if you were wondering)

He's just perfect. Everything about him is perfect. No one knows how much I like him. Well... no one knows that I like him.

________________________________________________
I'm really sorry this chapter is so short. I will post more. Thank you so much for reading!

-thegirlybooks

P.S. There will be a whole new book about Eliza and Zander so if you would like to see that, please comment and let me know or vote this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 196 16
Bloom finds out she is pregnant. She decides to leave the magic dimension. What happens when her and her child are in danger?
56.6K 1K 17
Leah wakes up in bed with Jacob after a drunken night. What will happen when she turns out pregnant? How will the pack react to the news? more import...
13.3K 212 20
What if Addison had a twin sister? And she was the one who stood up for the zombies, and she was the one who had worn a wig her whole life? Continue...
226K 5.5K 25
***** I AM EDITING THIS BOOK, SO PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE INFORMATION AND SPELLING. THANK YOU***** When Ivy decides she wants to lose her virgini...