The Kiss (Larry Stylinson AU)...

By Larrys_Girl

Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, exce... More

The Kiss (Larry Stylinson AU) Punk!Louis
Chapter 1 ~ The Bet
Chapter 2 ~ Game On
Chapter 3 ~ Confusing Thoughts
Chapter 4 ~ At The Bakery
Chapter 5 ~ Back To Normal?
Chapter 6 ~ I Don't Like Him!
Chapter 7 ~ Confessions
Chapter 8 ~ I Have A Boyfriend?
Chapter 9 ~ Fake Couple
Chapter 10 ~ Realizations
Chapter 11 ~ Payback
Chapter 12 ~ Let The Games Begin
Chapter 13 ~ Tell The Truth
Chapter 14 ~ Secrets
Chapter 15 ~ Friends? Or Maybe Not...
Chapter 16 ~ Project Partners
Chapter 17 ~ Problems In The Showers
Chapter 18 ~ Video Games & Movies
Chapter 19 ~ Did That Just Happen?
Chapter 20 ~ Betrayal Or Love?
Chapter 21 ~ What If I Like Him?
Chapter 22 ~ Because I Like You
Chapter 23 ~ Smiles & Cries
Chapter 24 ~ Kiss Me
Chapter 25 ~ Hesitations
Chapter 26 ~ Suspicions
Chapter 27 ~ Revealing Secrets
Chapter 29 ~ The Fight
Chapter 30 ~ The Date
Epilogue

Chapter 28 ~ Two Teases

51.9K 2.1K 3.6K
By Larrys_Girl

Chapter 28 ~ Two Teases

**Louis' POV**

"You did what?!" Niall and Liam gasped in unison.

We were all standing at Harry's locker, trying to look normal, but after what we had just witnessed, I doubted it was possible. We had just told Liam and Niall what we had heard, and well, they didn't seem to take it all too well.

"We overheard Mike and Mr. Evans talking about what they would do to Louis tomorrow morning. Apparently, they're father and son and have planned to make Louis lose his reputation for a long time," Zayn repeated, leaving out quite a few things.

Well, I couldn't exactly blame him. There were probably more things than our brains could comprehend that Mike and Mr. Evans had talked about only a few minutes ago.

Zayn, Harry and I tried our best to repeat everything they had said, and fortunately, Liam and Niall seemed to understand most of it. When Harry finished his side of the situation, the bell rang and we all separated to go to our second class of the day.

Since Harry and I had Civics together, we were walking down the hallway, hand in hand. We were just about to turn a corner when an all too familiar voice was heard behind us, causing both of us to freeze on our spots. "Hi, Harry," Mike said with a happy voice.

We turned around to face the curly-haired boy, me with an angry look on my face and Harry with a nervous one. "Um, hi, Mike," he replied, looking down at the floor.

I released Harry's hand only to wrap my arm around his waist protectively instead. Mike wouldn't fucking dare lay a finger on him.

The blonde-haired guy furrowed his eyebrows together at my movement, but it didn't take long until his face turned into a sad expression. "I wanted to talk to you this morning, but you just ran away. Why?"

"Because you're a fuc--"

Harry cut me off by coughing awkwardly while shooting me a glare. "I just... I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to talk. I'm sorry," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

Mike's lips twitched upwards in a small smile. "It's okay, I, um... I just... I was wondering if you were free tonight?"

Oh no, you did not, you fucking cunt. How fucking dared he, that son of a bitch. Was he actually standing there, asking Harry if he wanted to hang out with him when he could clearly see that he wasn't available? And who did he think he was, acting as if he wasn't planning to beat the crap of me up the next morning? What the hell was wrong with him?

I took a step forward, ready to beat the shit out of him when Harry grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "I um... I don't know... Where exactly are you going with this?" He asked, biting his bottom lip.

Mike shrugged his shoulders. "I... Well, it could be a date... if you want," he smiled cautiously.

I seriously wanted to burst out laughing because he was being so ridiculous. Here he was, beating up gay people at school, and yet, he was gay himself? How ironic. And having a dad being homophobic? Well, it couldn't be easy for him, but honestly, I couldn't care less about it, or him for that matter. He was trying to steal Harry away from me, so no one could blame me. He deserved it.

"Mike I..." Harry trailed off, glancing at me.

I had my hands clenched into tight fists at my sides, not being able to keep my arm around Harry's waist due to the sudden anger that was boiling up inside me. I was glaring daggers at Mike when I spat; "What the fuck is your problem?" I backed him up against the nearest wall, gripping his collar tightly.

"I... I..." he trailed off, looking quite nervous.

"Don't you dare act all shy, you piece of shit. I know everything about what you and your dad are planning," I growled, causing all the color to drain from his face. "And next time, don't you fucking dare try flirting with my soon to be boyfriend. Because if you do, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you." I pushed him against the wall, before turning around to join Harry again.

To my surprise, though, he didn't look angry, but instead, he was smiling slightly at me as we continued walking to Civics class. "May I ask you why you're smiling?" I asked bitterly as we walked by student after student.

Harry shrugged his shoulders, pressing himself closer to me. "I don't know, but the fact you almost beat someone up because of them trying to ask me out is quite amusing," he said, turning to face me.

I swallowed hard, avoiding his gaze. "How so?"

"Well," he mumbled, leaning in closer to my ear. "It means you were jealous."

I bit my lip as his words hit me like a slap in the face. Jealous? That was a feeling I had only experienced a few times before, and all of them had been because of Harry. Was I really jealous now, though? Yes, there was no doubt about it. Mike had tried to take Harry away from me. Of course I had been jealous.

"And do you want to know something?" He continued, getting even closer to my ear. I didn't even have time to nod before he added; "You look really hot when you're jealous." With that said, he pressed his lips against my neck.

I literally thought I would flip right then and there. This was just too much right now. "H-Harry, please, I..." I trailed off because I was in need to let out a moan. His tongue was poking out slightly, trailing up my neck.

He backed me up against a locker, pinning me to it so I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. He closed his lips around my skin to start sucking on it, making me go weak in the knees. My hands reached up to grip his hair, pulling him even closer to me. "Just fucking kiss me," I groaned, pulling his head away from my neck, so he could press his lips against mine.

I didn't even care if people were watching us when I slipped my tongue inside his mouth, rubbing it against his because all I wanted and cared about was Harry. The rest of the world could fuck off if they thought this was wrong because this felt so right. Everything with Harry felt right.

His hands moved up my t-shirt, roaming my bare back as I sucked his tongue. A loud moan escaped his lips, and this, everything was just so hot. Our lips moved feverishly against each other while our noses kept nudging together every now and then. I had never experienced a kiss like this before. It just held so many emotions; Love, passion, lust, hunger, and whatnot.

Eventually, though, both of us ran out of air and had to pull away to breathe. I kept his face close to mine, though, so our noses were still brushing against each other. "That was probably the best kiss I have ever experienced," he panted, dropping his hands from under my shirt.

I reached up to cup his cheek, caressing it with my thumb. "Mine too," I smiled. "Do you remember what I said to you just after we kissed the first time?"

Harry arched an eyebrow, thinking about it. "Hum... You told me I was a great kisser, didn't you?" He grinned, showing off his dimples.

I couldn't help but dip my index finger in his left one, feeling his soft skin against the pad of my finger. "Yeah, and I meant it. You're literally a pro," I winked.

He let out a chuckle, shaking his head. "I'm not, Lou. I've only kissed like three people in my entire life, and one of them is you." He blushed a little when he said that, and I just wanted to kiss him all over again. Why did he have to be so damn cute?

I was just about to open my mouth to disagree with him, that actually yes, he was a good kisser, but I was interrupted by the bell. "We should probably..." I started, nodding in the direction of the classroom.

"Yeah," he agreed, taking my hand in his as we started walking to class again.

-----

**Harry's POV**

We all hung out at Liam's place that afternoon, just as planned. We played some video games, me racing Louis in Need For Speed because he said he wanted revenge after the last time we had played it at my place. Unluckily for him, though, he lost... again.

At eight, we decided to put on a movie; The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I rested my head on Louis' shoulder throughout the whole thing, snuggling into him as he rested his head on top of mine. It was really cozy, especially when Louis draped a blanket over both of our bodies. I fell asleep like that, with my arms around his waist and my body pressed tightly against his.

The next morning, I woke up by a sudden weight landing on my lap. My eyes snapped open and darted to what was now lying on my thighs.

My lips twitched upwards in a smile at the sight of Louis' black hair sprawled all over them, his head facing my stomach. Instinctively, I reached out to tangle my fingers in his feathery locks, tugging on them lightly.

He hummed in his sleep, pressing himself even closer to my stomach. It wasn't until he lifted the thin fabric of my t-shirt and started leaving kisses along my happy trail that I realized what he was thinking. "Lou!" I gasped, swatting at his head in an attempt to pull him away. I didn't succeed very well because only tightened his grip on my t-shirt and moved his lips up to my belly button.

To say it wasn't turning me on would be a lie, but it also tickled like hell, especially when his tongue made contact with my skin, swirling around my belly button. I once again tried to push him away from me, but just like the last time, he only tightened his hold.

"L-Louis, please... W-we're going to wake u-up everyone," I moaned, closing my eyes as his fingers trailed up my shirt. By now I was extremely hard in my pants, and I knew he was aware of that.

He let out a laugh against my skin, causing shivers to run down my spine. "Nah, as long as you're quiet, no one's gon--"

"I'm awake, so don't you dare go any further," Zayn snapped from the couch he, Liam and Niall were lying on, but you could hear the smile in his voice.

Louis pulled his head back, letting my t-shirt fall as he turned to Zayn innocently. "I haven't done anything."

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Yeah, and that's why Harry's got a boner at this very second," he laughed.

I turned light pink, trying to avoid his gaze the best I could. Shit, this was extremely embarrassing. Damn Louis and his ways.

Louis turned back to me, a wide smile playing on his lips. "Don't be embarrassed, love. I know I have my ways," he winked. It was as if he could read my thoughts.

I groaned, finally pushing him off of me so I could stand up from the couch. "I'm going to the bathroom," I muttered, walking out of the living room.

"Do you want my help to get rid of it?" Louis shouted after me, chuckling slightly.

I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment as I shook my head to myself. "Shut up, Louis!"

-----

When I had taken care of my problem, and Liam and Niall had woken up, we all ate breakfast together. It wasn't exactly planned that all of us would sleep over, so when Karen and Geoff walked in on us all sitting at the kitchen table, they were pretty shocked.

Fortunately, though, they didn't mind too much and just scolded Liam a little for being irresponsible. Well, Liam was raised well and usually didn't do stuff that his parents didn't agree with, so he squirmed a little in his seat when Karen glared at him, but Niall was quick to reassure him.

Eventually, we drove off to school in separate cars. I went with Louis and Zayn while Niall went with Liam.

It wasn't until Louis parked the car in an empty parking lot that I remembered that today was the day. Mike would beat Louis up in front of the entire school just to humiliate him.

I just hoped no one would get hurt, especially not Louis because I was sure I wouldn't be able to handle that.

*************************************

It's going to happen in the next chapter!! Do you think Mike is going to succeed in the plan or will Louis come up with something? :)

Okay, so it's like two chapters left? Then the epilogue, I think. I don't know, but I'm going to post a new story real soon. So if you like Tease!Harry and Sassy!Louis, check it out! It's called "When Hate Turns Into Love" :)

Pauline .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
38.5K 1.8K 8
Louis new roommate is rude and mean and has no boundaries. He keeps walking in on him when he has sex, even if he puts a sock on the doorknob. They f...
60.5K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
970K 34.5K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...