His Antidote (CoLu Fanfiction)

By theakimsewriter

Following the Eclipse Project incident, the dumb Magic Council arrested Lucy and Yukino for being parts of a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Last
SEQUEL

Chapter 6

4.1K 150 30
By theakimsewriter

"Lucy, inform us as soon as possible in case of approaching danger." Jellal's voice echoed in my mind with a few static sounds, showing how unstable my telepathy is for now.

"Yeah, I know." I replied, my eyes moving from one lacrima to another, watching carefully.

Three round lacrimas are placed in front of me, showing footage of parts near Death Eyes' base, and the base itself. While the whole group are on their way to the actual base, I stayed at the distant cliff overlooking the place in a palm size. My mission for now is to watch over them and serve as eyes for everyone, and at the same time hold the telepathy communication.

Although it has only been days, I managed to learn it, but I'm not that good yet, it's unstable and I could only cover a certain distance. This distance at most.

"Everyone, confirm your positions."

"We're ready."

"Same here."

"Racer? Richard?"

"We're ready to attack, desu ne!"

Well atleast, despite the unstableness, we could still reach each other. And I'm glad that I could be of help to them.

"Alright, commence!"

At Jellal's signal, I watched from the middle lacrima as Richard casually walked to the front door and entered. I could see Racer running around in standby while his partner earned the attentions of the members of the dark guild.

After a few moments, Richard liquified the ground under their guild, commanding it to rise up and destroy the floors. Several mages were caught up and they started to attack. Racer then joined the battle, and I almost can't see him with his speed.

"Richard and Racer have infiltrated." I reported, my right hand in a salute position but with only my index and middle finger raised.

"Good. Cobra and Midnight, go."

I have no surveillance in the left or right wing, so I don't know the status of the other teams. But I guess they already started, since from this distance, I could see parts of the building blowing up.

I was watching the lacrimas one after the other carefully when suddenly, I felt magic dashing to my direction. I quickly hopped away from my position and turned to the source of the attack.

"Ohoho, quite the reflexes you've got!" An unfamiliar feminine voice exclaimed from the smoke that gathered from the blast of magic.

Squinting my eyes, I grabbed on the handle of my whip, getting on defensive stance as the figure approached from the smoke.

A woman probably with the same height as mine smiled cheerfully at me, but I could see the evil intent flashing in her blue eyes. Her long lavender hair tied in a low pigtail behind her head with some locks framing the sides of her face blew back as wind gushed to her direction. The girl wore a khaki colored coat reaching just below her butt with buttons from the neckline down, and had floral patterns on the lower right side. One of the sleeves were cut, showing her fair and slim left arm. A staff was clutched in her right hand, with a large diamond shaped crystal on the end, encaged in a circle.

"Roselia failed. But I'll make sure to bring good news to the master." The girl grinned, her eyes beaming but glinting with evil.

In a blink of an eye, a large amount of light dashed to my direction and I was barely able to dodge it. I quickly lashed my whip, turning it to steel mode.

"What do you want?" I questioned, glancing briefly at the lacrimas just to see if danger is approaching them, thank goodness none.

"You can call me Light, Lucy. Come with us!" The lavender-haired girl stretched her hand out, while her other seemed to prepare for an attack. "Our Master wants you."

"What do you want from me?"

"Lucy? Can you hear me?!" Jellal's voice echoed in my mind again, and I quickly skipped backwards to keep my distance with the girl as I went on telepathy position.

"Yes. Is something the matter?"

I eyed the girl warily while communicating with Jellal, and she doesn't seem to show any sign of attacking. She just smiled at me, as if patiently waiting for me to finish.

"We're almost done with Death Eyes. Cobra says he heard your trouble."

"Y-Yeah, but I'm doing fine." I don't want to be a burden, so I must defend myself from this girl.

"We'll be on our way." It was followed by static sounds, signalling the telepathy was cut off.

I faced 'Light' once again, wearing a gallant look on my face as I reached for my keys. "What do you want from me?" I asked again, grabbing Gemini's just in case.

"Come with me, join us. Your name means light and you shouldn't be sticking with people tainted in darkness. Come with me, for we belong together," Her blue eyes pierced through me as she stretched her arm out, her palm facing my direction. The cheerful smile on her face was gone and replaced by a sinister grin. "Lucy Heartfilia."

Within a lap second, a beam of light dashed through me which I was unable to see coming. I was thrown back on the ground, my skin felt burning with the contact of her laser. Clutching on my stomach which was hit, I forced myself to stand up and called on Gemini.

A pillar of gold light appeared, materializing two small light blue creatures floating in the air. "Piri piri~ What can we do for you, Lucy?"

"Turn into me. Let's attack her together." I pointed on the smiling woman who was slowly walking towards my direction. Gemini nodded, and a puff of smoke enveloped them before a duplicate of myself appeared in their place.

I stood up and gripped on the handle of my whip, commanding it to turn into light element as well.

"A Celestial Spirit? And you've got an interesting weapon there." She smirked, her arms waving around in in a large circle motion. "However, you are no match for me."

As soon as I got back on my stance, I rushed towards her direction with Gemini beside me, and we lashed our whip to her simultaneously. Light managed to deflect our attacks, a light shaped in a whip on her hands. "My magic allows me to manipulate the properties of light. I can bend and control it whatever way I want." She stated, smirking as she leaped backwards.

"For example," Light raised her index finger and motioned it in a circle. Before I could defend myself, a powerful ray of light hit me from behind. "Anywhere with light is my magic."

"I see." I coughed out, struggling to stand up from my kneeling position. I could feel a stinging pain in my back where her magic hit me, but I could care less right now.

I glanced at the lacrimas again, and heaved a sigh of relief as nothing odd seems to be going on, and I think they already fled the building seeing no activity is going on from the lacrima that shows the entrance.

"Then..." Panting, I clutched on Virgo's key and quickly called her, who appeared within a matter of seconds. At the same time, I closed Gemini's key to let them rest. "... I'll just have to be somewhere dark."

"Virgo!" The said spirit nodded with her usual blank face, then digging underground.

"Huh?!" Light's forehead creased in confusion and I smirked as the ground started to grumble. I closed my eyes as I let myself fall, and after a few moments, I opened them and saw I was completely surrounded in darkness.

"I see. You had us buried here. But even without an outside source, I could use my light magic." I heard Light stated, and although I can't see her clearly, I could feel her presence and faintly see her fair skin glowing in the darkness. I guess the same goes for her to me.

"I know. I just eliminated half of your power." I smirked, clutching on the handle of my whip as I commanded it to turn into grass mode. The thong of my whip turned into a stem of a plant, with thorns attached in most sides.

I cracked my whip, getting myself ready for attacks when suddenly, she broke out laughing. Her roars of laughter echoed in the dark space, and I could faintly see her moving her staff towards me.

"Then I guess, I'll eliminate half of your power, too."

My eyes widened as magic came out from her staff, and the next thing I know, my whip was nothing but a handle. Somehow, I felt Virgo's gate closing as well.

'S-She... dispelled my magic? And even my whip!?'

"Now, let's see who's stronger with only half our power."

I took a step back, accidentally dropping my whip on the ground. My heart rate quickened in fear and nervousness as I heard her footsteps nearing.

"Or perhaps... I eliminated all your power?" Light mocked, followed by a soft giggle. Her body started to glow, allowing me to see her clearly.

Her hair blew upwards as a magic circle appeared below her, and I could feel a large amount of energy gushing up with a faint light. Her blue orbs glowed as she grinned widely, raising her arms upwards. And with a few movements of her lips, light appeared from below me, burning my skin as I felt myself being blew upwards by heat.

"GAAHH!" I screamed in pain, shutting my eyes tight at the stinging sensation enveloping my body. As I opened one of my eyes, I found myself back on the main land, with Light smiling across me.

Within a matter of seconds, she dashed towards my direction and punched me in the gut, sending me flying backwards. But somehow, I could also feel magic coursing back on my body.

I quickly grabbed on my keys, and tried to summon Loke. A pillar of gold light appeared and materialized the leader of the zodiacs, his face full of seriousness as he looked at our opponent.

'I sure hope he doesn't flirt with her.' Rolling my eyes at the thought, I forced myself to stand up.

"Oh? The magic restrainer came off? No problem," Light raised her staff again, and a dash of magic came.

Loke managed to pick me up and dodge the attack, but she just sent another and another while Loke ran around, carrying me bridal style.

"If she hits you, your magic gets restrained and it will take some time before it comes off." Loke explained, jumping back as her magic staff almost hit us again.

I see. But we can't win by just dodging around. Sooner or later she'll finally hit me.

"Crap!" We cursed in unison as her staff's beam successfully reached us. Loke started to disappear, and I could feel my magic being caged again.

"I'm sorry, Lucy."

I dropped on the ground, almost unable to move with all the injuries I suffered. Panting, I watched as Light made her way towards me, chuckling lightly as she raised her palm facing my direction.

"You should've just come with me quietly, and you wouldn't have had to suffer those damages." She stated, her lips forming into a smirk as she stared at me with her piercing blue eyes.

Anticipating her attack, I clutched on my arm tightly and glared at her, gritting my teeth in anger to myself for being such a weakling.

But then, a figure appeared beside her and kicked her, throwing her across the ground. I squinted my eyes and realized it was Racer as he appeared beside her again and punched her in the gut.

"N-No way! Someone faster than the speed of my light magic?!" I heard her shriek before a blinding light enveloped her body, making me shut my eyes.

When the light finally disappeared, I opened my eyes slowly and saw that she was gone, and only Racer was left there standing casually with his hands behind his head.

"Tch. Look at you." My attention then turned to my side as I heard a familiar voice. Cobra crouched to my side, a blank expression on his face, but for some reason, his eyes showed worry.

"I'm not worried at all. Stop concluding things in your mind." He muttered, clicking his tongue. I then felt his arms sneaking behind my back and at the back of my legs before I felt myself being lifted up in the same way Loke did earlier.

I instinctly wrapped my arms around his neck to keep our balance and make sure I won't fall. "Well stop listening to what my mind says." I mumbled, averting my gaze to the side where Jellal and company started coming to sight.

"Your thoughts are loud like you, I hear them even when I don't want to."

I rolled my eyes, and for some reason, I snuggled into his chest, finding comfort as I did. I felt his muscles tensed, but my worn out self care less about that. 'You're still annoying.' I thought, purposely making him hear it.

As I heard him chuckle lightly, a small smile graced my lips and I closed my eyes, leaning on his chest as I listened to his quick heartbeat.

"Glad that I annoy you."

Is it weird that I find the same comfort in him with what I found in Natsu? No, Cobra's... more comforting.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
145K 5.1K 30
Not the typical Lucy joins Sabertooth plot. After getting back from Tenrou and putting an end to the whole Infinity Clock event, Fairy Tail had three...
21.3K 570 28
Here is a girl from Fairytail. She is the most powerful and can beat anyone that dares to challenge her. But her greatest challenge might just be ah...
117K 2.4K 50
It was just a normal day in the FairyTail guild. Then, the guild doors opened, and revealed a silver-haired girl. Lissana came from the 'dead' and th...