DIFFERENT VIEW | Y U Z U R U...

By sunnyshine_1027

They announced it to in a time when no one expected it. The secret will be revealed. The secret that they kep... More

CAST
SOCIAL MEDIA
B E WITH YOU
I.INSTAGRAM
II. INSTAGRAM
III.TWIT T ER
IV.GROUPCHAT
V.GROUPCHAT
VII.INSTAGRAM
VIII.INSTAGRAM
IX.TWIT T ER
X. ARTICLE
XI.GROUPCHAT
XII.GROUPCHAT
XIII.INSTAGRAM
XIV.TWIT T ER
XV. WEBSITE
XVI.INSTAGRAM
XVII.GROUPCHAT
XVIII. SKY PE
XIX.REAL LIFE
XX.INSTAGRAM
XXI. TWIT T ER
XXII.INSTAGRAM
XXIII.GROUPCHAT
XXIV.INSTAGRAM
XXV.REAL LIFE
XXVI.REAL LIFE
XXVII.REAL LIFE
XXVIII.INSTAGRAM
XXIX.GROUPCHAT
XXX.ARTICLE
XXXI.TWIT T ER
XXXII.GROUPCHAT
XXXIII.GROUPCHAT
XXXIV. INSTAGRAM
XXXV.TWIT T ER
XXXVI. ARTICLE
XXXVII. INSTAGRAM
XXXVIII.GROUPCHAT
XXXIX. TWIT T ER
FA C TS & TR I V IA
XL.ARTICLE
XLI. INSTAGRAM
XLII. TWIT T ER

VI.REAL LIFE

1.5K 28 10
By sunnyshine_1027

POV: Third Person's Perspective / Author's Perspective    

September 10, 2017 (4:24 PM)

Maia and Alex Shibutani are already at the meeting place eversince 4:00 PM. The person that they were meeting with was nowhere to be found.

-TEXT MESSAGE-

Maia 🎀
Where are you, Mari?
We are already here.

Maia 🎀
Mari...
Alex is already complaining...

Mari🌸
Just look at your right ;)

-END OF THE CONVERSATION-

The Shibsibs followed what Mari's text, they looked at their right and saw the woman they've been waiting for.

"Mari!" Maia hugged Mari, "It's been a while."

Mari smiled, hugging the younger insider her arms. "Yeah, it is been a while."

Both of them released the hug, and looked at Alex. Mari opened her arms towards Alex.

Alex accepted Mari's opened arms and hugged her so tightly.

"I miss you so much..." Alex whispered.

Mari giggled softly, her noises were music to Alex's ears.

"At first you said you don't want to meet up." Mari released the hug and looked up to meet Alex's eyes.

Alex avoided Mari's gaze and looked to her sister.

"Don't look at me. MAN UP, my brother. I'm going to the cafe first." Maia walked away, leaving the couple alone.

Alex returned his gaze to his beloved, "First, I'm sorry for that." He put his forehead to Mari's, "Second, I love you."

"Well, I love you too." Mari replied, warmly.

They let minutes past, enjoying each others' warmth, smiling at each other and then Mari holds Alex's hand.

"Let's go, Maia might be get tired of waiting." She looked at Alex, "Like her brother."

Even before Alex can reply, Mari dragged her to the cafe.

As soon as they opened the door of the cafe. The strong aroma of coffee and strong sweet smell of the deserts. They saw Maia, sitting at the far back, near the windows. Maia looked at their direction and saw them, she waved, mentioning to come.

Maia saw their hand, entwined with each other. She secretly smiled, while Mari and Alex sit across her.

"You guys are back." Maia said, "I thought you're gonna leave me and go to your own."

"I will never do that." She gazed at Alex, who is settling into his seat. "But your brother might."

"I feel like I'm third-wheeling you two."

"Doesn't feel like it." Mari said, taking the menu.

Alex grabbed the menu, "Do you already order, Maia?"

"Nope." Maia simply replied, "Waiting for you guys."

"Then shall we order?" Mari asked while checking her own menu.

The two siblings nodded in agreement.

The waiter came at their table, asking what to order. The three of them got different types of drinks and different kinds of foods.

"How long are you gonna stay here at Detroit?" Asked Alex, sparking a conversation while waiting for their orders.

"As soon as I finished my works here, I'm going back at Lansing." Mari answered.

"Don't tell you're already missing Mari, while she's here." teased Maia.

"I'm just asking. There's nothing wrong with that." Alex defended.

"He's" Mari started.

"just"

"a"

"SHY"

"BOY" Maia ended.

Mari and Maia looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh God."

Their conversation ended once their orders came.

Alex was about to dig in, but was stopped.

"Stop." Maia ordered.

"Why." He looked at Maia and complained. "I'm starving"

"Instagram first." Maia and Mari said at the same time. The two both got their phones out and took pictures.

Alex crossed his arms and then waited for the two to do their own things. Once finished, they finally eat. The three of them were chatting, laughing, telling stories and creating new memories with each other.

Once they've finished their meals, Maia checked her phone to look at the time, she looked at the two.

"Its almost 5:30" she told them, "So, where are we going after this?"

"You guys decided. I'm good where ever." Alex answered.

Mari and Maia looked at Alex. Then smiled.

"What?"

It took Alex few seconds to understand what happen and what he said. Alex gulped, he knows he made a grave mistake that will lead him to face hell, so early.

"So it's decided." Mari said, standing up, taking her things with her

Maia followed with a "Yep."

"I take back what I said." Alex immediately said, before anything happen without his consent.

"No taking back."

"Also, you're paying." Maia added.

"Wha..t? Why?"

"Be a gentleman sometimes."

They left the cafe with Alex who paid the bill. The rest of the night was hectic for Alex due to getting drag every places. Even at the places he never knew, Alex made a remember to himself to not to join Mari and Maia if ever they have girls' day. It will be a death day for him.

They ended their day at 8 PM, they reached their last stop, the hotel where Mari's staying at.

"So this is my stop." Mari sadly smiled.

Mari went to hug Maia.

"When are we meeting up again?" Asked Maia.

"Don't know. Probably soon?"

Mari and Maia shared some words to each other, resulting for them to laugh softly.

Maia released the hug and looked at her brother. Who was standing by near the pillars.

"Say goodbye to him."

"Of course..."

Mari walked towards to Alex leaving Maia.

Alex saw Mari walking towards him, "So this is it?"

"Come on..." Mari sighed, "This is not the last time we ever meet."

"But its waiting game again." Alex complained

"But the waiting game is worth it." Mari reasoned out.

"I guess so." Alex responded, giving up.

Mari smiled and went to hug Alex.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Alex whispered as he tighten the hug more. Not wanting to let go.

'It will be months 'till I meet you again.' Alex thought, nuzzling his face into the crook of Mari's neck. Inhaling her scent, Mari's irreplaceable vanilla scent that Alex got addicted to.

"I'm also gonna miss you." Mari softly said, "But can you loosen up your hug, I can't breathe."

"Not gonna happen, I don't want to let go of you." Alex just made it more tighter.

"Stop being childish Alex." Mari giggled against Alex chest.

"Please..." Alex begged, "Let us stay like this for a while."

"Wow. The Alex was begging. Looks like I don't have any choice." Mari gave up and hugged Alex back.

They stayed in that position for few minutes before Alex released their hug. Mari looked at Alex eyes and murmurs. "I love you."

Alex kissed Mari's forehead and rested his head on it.

"I love you too."

The couple wished that this moments last forever.

"We should head back to Maia." Mari said, breaking their moment.

Alex sighed before agreeing, he holded Mari's hands for the last time as they walked towards the youngest Shibsib standing against the pillar which Alex also stood at minutes ago.

"Finally said goodbyes?" Maia asked, eyes on her phone.

"Yep..."

"You and Alex should go now." Mari said, "You guys still have practice tomorrow."

Maia removed her focus at the phone, turning it off, putting it at her bag. She looked back at the couple and said, "So let's go, Alex."

Alex let go of Mari's hands, her touch and warmth still lingering to his skin. Maia and Alex said their last goodbyes to Mari. They turned their back and started to walk away, little by little until Mari can't see them anymore.

Behind Mari's back, the hotel's entrance door made a sound as it was pushed and opened by the person, who's Mari's co-worker and best friend for years. "You really enjoyed your day, Mari." a sudden and familiar voice appeared behind Mari, causing her to look back.

"I enjoyed my day, so what."

Julie just smiled. "You surely did..."

"Mari just missed them," Another voice appeared. "Don't ya." The woman - around 29's- slung her arm to Mari's.

"I did. I enjoyed being with them. So much, Tony." Mari said then looked at Tony with a disgusted face, "and please, can you off me, you reek of cigarette."

"Yeah, yeah." Tony just removed her arms and pulled it up it the air, as if she was surrendering to Mari, and then putting her hands to the pockets of her ripped jeans.

Julie just watched them before saying, "I feel bad for the little sister."

"Why?" Mari looked at Julie and asks, "Maia enjoyed the day."

"Third wheeling, girl." Tony retorted.

"It's been like almost 6 years ever since I worked with you, Mari, but." Julie stared at Mari with dead eyes. "You're personality is kind of twisted."

"What?"

Tony just lost it, and laughed everything she can. "Here we go again." Tony said between her laughs, wiping the tears tricking at her eyes.

"Sometimes you're like this, sometimes you're the opposite." Julie explained

"I don't know what are you talking about, and I don't wanna know about it either." Mari turn her back and started walking. "I'm leaving you guys."

Julie just tsked at Mari's action and decided to follow her anyways, "You're being ungrateful Mari." Julie says once she caught up with Mari's pace

"Hey don't leave me!" Tony shouted, "We literally fetched you." Tony said as she caught up to Mari and Julie.

"You don't need to, and I never asked for it." Mari said as she pressed the elevator's button, opening the lift.

"Oh, shush."

Once Mari, Tony and Julie are in the elevator, Tony pressed the floor's button. They waited until they reached their floor, 36th. After arriving at their floor, Mari was checking her phone while walking to the room with Julie and Tony (since they're roommates). Upon entering their room, Mari received a text message from him, which gave Mari a last smile of the day.

-TEXT MESSAGE-

Alex 💖
We are on our way home.

Irina💗
Be safe with Maia!

Alex 💖
So as you.

Irina💗
😁😁

Alex 💖
I really enjoyed this day so much,
you don't know who much this day meant
to me, you know.

Irina💗
I know...

Alex 💖
I just want this day to be longer, to be extended. 😣😣
(Can I also say that I miss cuddling with you?)

Irina💗
You already said it.
Miss you so much.
(Can I also say that I lowkey liked your cooked foods?)

Irina💗
I want Chef Alex back😟😟

Alex 💖
Soon, once we are back together again

Irina💗
Waiting is always worth it,
isn't int?

Alex 💖
<not all the times, I still remember
what happen to you after all this years.
Waiting left you hurt; cleared>
Yeah, it is.

Irina💗
Alex, I'm gonna sleep now,
we still have to travel back to Lansing
in early morning so...

Irina💗.

..You know

Alex 💖
I know.

Alex 💖
Irina,
Love you, and good night💕💕💕

Irina💗
I love you too and good night.
Of course.
I can't bear a day without you anyways ❤❤❤

Irina💗 has gone offline

Alex 💖
<no more nightmares, I hope; cleared>
Sweet dreams🌌✨

-END OF THE CONVERSATION-

[edited 8.29.2018]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 33
Isabella thought she was content with her mediocre life, living how she was expected to live. An uploaded video of her figure skating turns her mu...
211K 6.7K 29
After his injury, Yuzuru can't skate, and is left with a lot of free time in Canada. For the first time he isn't worried about his injury, and befri...
5.8K 243 20
Enthralled - state of being captivated or "temporarily spellbound" #3 hanyuyuzuru ENTHRALLED B...
463K 20K 64
"𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 [𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦..𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x OC