Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

8.*

550 9 37
By curatedbyharry

*contains mentions of sexual graphic scenes

HARRY

While I wait for Aaron to get there, I keep walking back and forth around the living room, trying to keep calm. This video only made me more paranoid and it doesn't make me feel safe in my own house either. I'm worried for Scarlett, especially. I don't understand how someone managed to get in there so easily, without being seen. This person must have spied on our whole life, since the very start of it. Nothing made me notice that someone might have broken inside my house and that's the scariest part.

When Aaron knocks at my door, I immediately jump toward it, opening it to let him in. He's followed by Wes and Spencer. I greet all of them and I try my best not to show my bitterness toward Spencer. I haven't told them what I've found, just that they had to come here as soon as possible.

"What happened?" Aaron immediately asks.

"I found a videotape on my doorstep in the afternoon, around 5 P.M." I check the time on my watch, trying to remember exactly what time it was. "There was my name on it, so I checked what was on it." God, I'm really about to give my ex girlfriend's father a video of me fucking his daughter. I wasn't alarmed about it, until now that I have to think about the right words to use to describe whatever it's on the videotape. "Someone broke in here and filmed me and Scarlett together."

"It must be the second unsub." Aaron immediately says, turning toward Wes and Spencer and they immediately nod their heads.

"He's still trying to torture her." Wes says. "He wants her to feel unsafe, even in her own house." He adds, and this time Aaron is the one nodding his head.

"She's right, he's definitely a sadist." Spencer says and I couldn't be more confused. I have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

"Put the video on!" Aaron says, pointing at the television. I bite my lower lip, trying to find the right words to use. He furrows his eyebrows at my hesitation. "What's on the video?" He decides to ask.

"He filmed us having sex..." I gulp, intimidated by his possibile reaction. He sighs, nervously rubbing his forehead, probably thinking about what he's supposed to do now. I'm sure he doesn't really want to see a quite long video of his daughter having sex.

"Ok... so, Wes you come with me and Harry to check his bedroom and you, Spencer, check out the video." Wes nods his head and walks toward us, while Spencer widens his eyes and looks at him with confusion.

"Wh-what?! Why me?!" Yes, why him. I don't really like the idea of him having Scarlett naked on a screen for more than a hour. "I-I think we should call Sienna. She'd be more qualified f-for it." He lowers his stare and nods his head. I could swear that his cheeks are of a light shade of red right now.

"Spencer, you have an eidetic memory, which means you'll only have to look at it once." He sighs, knowing perfectly this was going to be Aaron's answer.

"Alright..." He gives in and nods his head, while Wes next to me looks at him amused. After that, I guide them to my bedroom.

"From the shot of the video you can tell that it was filmed from my walk-in closet." I tell them, opening the door of it to show it to them.

"We'll have to bring forensic investigators here." Aaron tells to me and I just nod my head. Everything necessary to take the bastard that is doing this to her.

"We need a list of every person that has been here." Wes tells me and I immediately furrow my eyebrows alarmed, just thinking about remembering everyone.

"Women too?" At my question, Wes looks at Aaron for an answer he probably doesn't have.

"It's better not to exclude anyone." Aaron tells me. Then it's going to be a problem for sure.

"Well, I think I can write down the men, but with women... I don't know the majority of the names of the women that have been here." Aaron rolls his eyes and sighs, while Wes looks amused again.

"Just write down the ones you can remember!" I immediately nod at his request. "Do you know when was filmed the video?"

"I don't exactly remember the day, but I think it was around the end of November."

"We were right... he's been watching her for a long time." Wes says and Aaron immediately nods his head.

"Is Scarlett alright?" I decide to ask. I can't imagine how it must be for her. I know nothing yet, about whatever has happened to her, and I'm still not sure I ever want to know. I'm not brave enough for it. I could never bear hearing it.

"She's slowly getting better..." he nods his head and puts on a light smile, but it seems very forced. I can tell that he's still worried. I wish I could at least talk to her, to see with my own eyes how she is. "How long does the video last?"

"I don't know precisely... I haven't watched it." I shrug my shoulders. "Around a hour, I guess."

"Impressive." Wes says amused, while Aaron just glares at him. I would've laughed at his joke any other time, but not in front of my girlfriend's father. I just ignore it and try look as serious as I can.

When we both go back to the living room, Spencer presses "stop", as soon as he hears us coming in. I glance at my television screen and I immediately feel uncomfortable when I see Scarlett with my dick in her mouth. Spencer gives as an apologetic stare when he realizes the exact moment in which he stopped.

"Uhm... I'm gonna stay at a hotel for a bit." I tell them, trying to put back the attention on me. "You can stay here and bring the forensics, you have my permission. Do everything you need!" Aaron nods his head at my words.

"Thank you, we appreciate it!" He checks his watch on his wrist. "I'm gonna see how Scarlett is doing now. You and Spencer can stay here to finish examining the video. Once you're done you bring it to Penelope." Wes nods his head and walks toward the couch, to sit down next to Spencer. "If anything else happens, call us!" Aaron tells me, before leaving my house. Once he's gone, Spencer presses "play" again, continuing with the video.

"God, you love my cock in your mouth, don't you baby?!" As soon as I hear my own words from the video I just feel like praying that Aaron will never watch it. He doesn't like me already, he would totally hate me after this video. I immediately leave the room, going back to my bedroom to throw some of my stuff into a duffle bag to leave this damn place.

When I go back to the living room, with my jacket and my bag, ready to live, I stop at the end of the corridor when I hear them both talking.

"What's up kid?!" Wes asks Spencer amused, patting him on the shoulder. He just ignores him and doesn't give him an answer, so Wes goes on. "Not the way you were hoping to see her naked for the first time, eh?!" Wes giggles and I can see, from here, Spencer hitting him on the shoulder to make him shut up. Well, at least I'm not the only one who imagined it. Spencer definitely likes her.

"Wes, we're working! Don't talk to me unless it's work related." Spencer brings his eyes back on the screen, just in time to see me penetrating Scarlett from behind.

"Alright, alright... sorry!" He raises his hands in defense, the amused smirk still not leaving his lips.

"I didn't even want to do that!" He snorts, momentarily pausing the video. "I need a break!" He tells Wes, before he can ask him why he paused it.

"Hey, why are you so nervous?!" Wes sighs, patting Spencer's back, who just glances at him. "You look like a prepubescent kid who's about to watch his first porn." Wes giggles, but Spencer just looks at him, without saying anything at all. At his reaction, Wes furrows his eyebrows and looks at him in all seriousness. "You have watched porn before, right?!"

"No!" Spencer shakes his head and glances at him, with his cheeks slightly flushed.

"God, Spencer..." Wes says obviously surprised, rubbing his forehead with frustration.

"Listen, can you finish it without me? Or can we bring it to Penelope already?" Spencer asks him, standing up already, without really waiting for an answer.

"Alright. Go if you don't feel like finishing it and then I'll bring it to Penelope." Wes sighs while he watches Spencer getting his stuff together to leave.

"Thanks, I appreciate it!" When Spencer moves toward the door, I decide to leave my hiding place, to walk to the door with him.

"I'm gonna stay to a hotel. When you're done you can just close the door behind you." Wes nods his head at my words and after saying goodbye, I follow Spencer out to leave the building.

"Hey, Spencer... hold up!" I try to stop him, as soon as he starts walking down the stairs. He turns toward me and I immediately reach him. "I wanted to apologize for what I told you that night..."

"It's alright, it doesn't matter!" He shrugs his shoulders, while we both walk down the stairs. Before I can say anything else, when we get to the floor behind mine, Cora leaves her apartment just in time. When she turns around, she looks at me, with her eyebrows furrowed. I've been a fucking asshole to her, just because I was mad and bitter for someone else.

"You're leaving?!" She fakes her best sad tone and points at the bag on my shoulder. "Too bad!"

"Yeah... I wanted to apologize for what I said." It seems like I owe apologies to a lot of people, lately. She bites her lower lip, seeming hesitant to whatever accept my apologies or not.

"Where are you gonna stay?" She asks me, which tells me that she maybe has accepted my apology.

"The Ritz-Carlton, I think..." I shrug my shoulders, still feeling unsure about this little detail.

"Well, I can't say it's been super nice knowing you... but I'm late." She says, checking the time on her watch. "So, bye!" She slightly smiles at me and starts walking down the stairs, in front of us, at a faster pace.

"I'm back with Cielo." I decide to tell him, to break the silence. Or maybe just because I want an opinion on whatever I'm doing. Talking to him really helped. Maybe I should really see a psychologist. An actual one. He looks at me with curiosity, seeming obviously surprised at my words.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" He simply says, making me panic immediately, with a simple question. I look at him confused, not understand why he'd think it's a bad idea.

"Why shouldn't it be?"

"If Scarlett changed her mind right now, would you turn her down for Cielo?" I feel my heart rushing into my chest, just thinking about the possibility. I know what the answer would be and he knows too. "You're gonna hurt her..."

"But maybe I'll get over Scarlett with her." I tell him, shrugging my shoulders. And he just nods his head, not seeming very sure about it.

"Maybe!" He just says, exiting the building and I follow him out.

SCARLETT

I woke up quite late this morning and my father was already gone. For some reason, it's easier for me to sleep during the day, with the light coming in from the window. After a long shower and breakfast, I sit down on the couch, watching whatever is on on tv. I don't focus too much, I keep thinking about what my father said and about whatever he's doing right now.

When I hear coming in, I immediately jump up from the couch and walk toward him, to meet him at the entry. He seems tense, as soon as he sees me. He gives me a nervous look and then rests his hand on my shoulder.

"Where have you been?" I ask him right away and he starts walking toward the living room. I follow him.

"I have been to Harry's place." He tells me, turning toward me. I furrow my eyebrows, feeling confused by his words. Why would he go to Harry's place?!

"Is he alright?" I ask alarmed, with a lot of bad thoughts filling up my mind. My father immediately nods, making disappear quickly all my negative thoughts.

"He's fine... he called us because he's found something on his doorstep."

"What?"

"A videotape. The unsub probably left it to him because he couldn't get to you." I take a deep breath, trying to find the courage to ask him whatever was on that videotape.

"What was on it?" Aaron's face tenses up again at my question and I immediately assume that it must be nothing good.

"He broke into Harry's house to film it." My father starts saying and I immediately shiver at the thought. I knew he has been watching me, but I didn't think he was this close.

"What did he film?" I find myself shaking while waiting for an answer. There are a lot of the worst scenarios coming up in my mind and hunting me. My father hesitates before answering and takes a deep breath.

"You and Harry having sexual relationships." At his words, it almost feels like the whole room starts spinning around me, sending my head in a state of total dizziness and nausea. I can't believe that there was someone watching and spying my intimate moments with Harry and it makes me wonder how many other private moments he stole from us.

"Tell me you didn't watch it." My voice breaks down and I soon enough start feeling my tears streaming down my face.

"I haven't." He sincerely tells me and I immediately feel less tense.

"I want it destroyed!" I immediately say, starting walking toward the door, but he quickly stops me, by grabbing my wrist.

"We can't do that, Scarlett! It's still a clue." I part my lips at his words, upset by such a cruel decision.

"No, there's no need in watching that." I shake my head with determination, while my voice still cracks down while I speak. "That's exactly what he wanted... torturing me. You're playing his game."

"We can't break rules, Scarlett. That's a clue and we need to treat it as one. You know it..." I can't ask him to break the rules, just because I'm his daughter. I know it well, he's right.

"Just promise me you and Spencer won't watch it." At my words, he furrows his eyebrows and concern immediately fills up his eyes. I feel the same sense of nausea as a minute before, hitting me again.

"I can assure you that I won't watch it." He answers, after a bit of hesitation, but I understand what he means. It's already too late for Spencer.

"I'm gonna throw up..." I whisper, turning toward the door to leave and walk back to my room. I just want to hide myself from the face of the planet forever.

"Scarlett, I can't even imagine how you feel right now but it doesn't mean anything at all." He rests his hand on my shoulder and I turn my head toward him again. "No one will look at you any differently."

"You're a man, you don't understand it and neither does Harry." I push his hand away and walk at long strides toward my room.

I don't know exactly for how long I keep my head hidden behind my pillow, before deciding that I don't want to stay in here a minute longer. I need to see Spencer and talk to him. I've been thinking about how I would feel in facing him now, knowing he's watched the video, for a long time and I've came to the conclusion that I don't want to be ashamed of facing him. I just can't. I quickly stand up, putting on a pair of black yoga pants, and white t-shirt and a black hoodie. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and after taking my bag, I leave my room.

When I get to his place, I realize that I don't even know if he's actually here or out working with my father, but once I'm in front of his door I take a deep breath and decide on trying to ring the bell. He takes a while to open the door, but when he does he seems surprised to see me here. He immediately blushes and I know perfectly where his mind go when he sees me. I feel the same sense of nausea hitting me again.

"Can I come in?" I ask and he immediately nods his head, moving aside to let me in. My eyes are still reddish and puffy, he knows that I know.

"How are you?" He asks with concern in his voice, knowing perfectly that I'm not fine at all after everything.

"What do you think?!" I bitterly laugh and sniff, wrapping my own arms around me as form of self defense. I take a deep breath, trying to calm down my nervousness. "I'm sorry you had to watch it."

"It's ok... I-I mean, that's my job." He shrugs his shoulders and shyly smiles at me. His cheeks go back to a reddish shade again. "Do you want a coffee or maybe a cup of tea?" He asks, when we both remain silent, just looking at each other, and I immediately nod my head.

"A cup of tea is going to be fine." I sit down on his couch, while he disappears in the kitchen. On the coffee table in front of the couch, there's opened a book with some of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous paintings. I sit down on the floor, flipping through the pages. Spencer comes back soon, with two fuming cups in his hands. He sits down next to me and rests both cups on the coffee table.

"You want an art history B.A. next?" I joke and he immediately giggles, taking a sip from his tea while watching me flipping through pages.

"I was just trying to take my mind off of... stuff." This time, I'm the one blushing. I know right away what he's trying to take off of his mind and I feel anxiety taking over me all over again.

"I wish I could paint or draw like that..." I try to change subject, caressing the surface of the Mona Lisa printed on the page of the book. "I wanted to be an artist at some stage of my childhood." I giggle.

"You know, Leonardo used mathematics to paint." He tells me, pointing at the face of the Mona Lisa. "He used the Fibonacci sequence and The Golden Ratio, also known as The Divine Proportion, both considered examples of perfect beauty, for his paintings." I listen to him interested as he speaks.

"Perfect beauty?" I ask, very interested by the subject.

"Yeah... it's all about proportions. The human face is based on Phi and Golden Ratio propositions. The more balanced the traits of a human face are, the more it is appealing to our eyes." He brings his eyes on me and I know right away that he's trying to check the proportions of my face.

"So, how is my face?" I ask amused, while he keeps staring, deeply focused on my proportions.

"Your face is very symmetric." He nods his head. "Maybe your forehead is slightly bigger." He tells me with honesty and I immediately put on my best offended face, as a joke, and hit him on the shoulder.

"Hey!" I complain, but burst into laughter as soon as I see the mortified expression on his face. He probably hasn't understood I'm just joking.

"In my defense, I've came to the conclusion that I don't particularly agree with it." He shyly smiles while he keeps looking at me. "I think you're beautiful." He says, with a sweet tone. His cheeks get immediately pink again and I can feel my heart rushing into my chest. He keeps looking at me and I slowly lean toward his face. I can still his breath hitting my own lips, but before our lips can touch, we both jump back at our place when there's a hard knock on Spencer's door. He gulps, knowing perfectly what would have happened if no one had knocked, and I hiss under my breath. Spencer immediately jumps on his feet and almost runs to the door to open it. When I see my father, out of the door, who's glaring at me, I immediately jump on my feet too.

"Are you out of your mind?!" He raises his voice at me. Behind him, there's Wes too and Spencer closes his door behind him. He looks at me confused, having no idea why my father is so mad at me, but I do.

"I felt suffocated." I immediately defend myself and my actions, knowing perfectly that I might have done a bullshit.

"You sneaked out of your window, without saying anything at all to the agents outside. Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He screams again and he probably has every right to be mad. I was supposed to call him as soon as I got here, but I completely forgot. Spencer, when he finds out what I've done, seems slightly disappointed. He probably doesn't want to get into troubles with my father.

"I know, I'm sorry dad." I lower my stare, feeling completely mortified. "It was stupid." I bite my lower lip.

"Spencer..." he turns toward him, while Wes stays silent, just watching the scene. "You disobeyed my orders." At my father's hard tone, Spencer slightly parts his lips, glancing at Wes behind him.

"I didn't tell him anything, Spence. He figured it out on his own." I have no idea what they're talking about, but Spencer doesn't have anything to say, so it must be real.

"Can I talk to you in private?" My father tells him and he quickly nods his head, walking toward the kitchen, followed by my dad and they close the door behind them.

"What's going on?" I turn toward Wes, who seems to have every information that I need. He just sighs and looks at the door quite concerned too.

"I guess he figured out what we already knew." I furrow my eyebrows, still not following whatever he's trying to say.

"What?"

"That he has a thing for you." I slightly part my lips at his words, feeling all the heat of my body going straight to my cheeks. "And you for him." He quickly adds. God, I hate profilers. I don't try to deny it this time, I just tip toe toward the door and I try to hear whatever they're talking about.

"Aaron, you know me... you know I would never do something like that." I hear Spencer saying, almost begging him to listen. I feel my heart rushing into my chest, trying to imagine whatever they're talking about.

"Yes, I know you. You know that this is the best option, Spencer. You know it better than me and you should've informed me as soon as you realized." Before Spencer can say anything else, the door is quickly opened and I find my father facing me. He seems quite pissed. I quickly back away, going back to my place, next to Wes, who looks pretty much like he wishes he'd be anywhere else but here.

"What happened?" I cross my arms to my chest, trying not to seem worried for the discussion they just had. My father looks at Spencer, pushing him to give me some explanations.

"From now on, you won't be doing your therapies with me anymore." He tells me with a sad smile and his eyes that get teary, while he nervously rubs his arm. I immediately forze at his words, feeling myself very near to panic.

"Wh-what... no." I slowly shake my head, looking at my father with my eyes widened. I can't believe he's doing it to me. "I don't want to get another therapist." I tell my father this time, feeling the urge to cry, just by thinking about it.

"You don't have other choices, Scarlett." My father says, lowering his hard stare. I quickly dry up the tears that have started falling down my cheeks and sniff. "Now let's go home!"

"You're unfair!" I raise my voice at him, before walking with long strides toward the door and slamming it open to get away. I don't say goodbye to Spencer, or anyone else in the room, I just run down the stairs, wanting nothing more than going away from everyone on the fucking planet.

"Get in the car!" My father tells me and opens the door of it for me. I decide to obey, at least on this one thing. He starts driving and we're both silent, at first, until I decide it's time to say something.

"You know, I thought you actually liked Spencer." I cross my arms to my chest and glare at him.

"I do... as co-worker, as a friend, as your therapist... not as your little crush." I bitterly laugh at his words, feeling extremely annoyed by it. He doesn't have any right to tell me what to do with my life.

"The truth is that no one is ever gonna satisfy your standards... it's useless!" I roll my eyes and snort, while he glares at me.

"My friend and co-worker is for sure not going to satisfy my standards, Scarlett."

"He's a good guy and he's around my age." I roll my eyes. I don't even need to explain it to him, he knows it very well.

"I know it very well, but he was your therapist. That's inappropriate!" I bitterly laugh at his words, finding all of it quite ironic.

"I imagine fucking Sienna was very appropriate, instead." I shake my head and laugh again. "You're such an hypocrite!"

"Just because I fucked up, it doesn't mean you have a justification to do the same." He raises his voice and glares at me.

"I'm an adult, I can take care of myself!"

"Yeah, I've already heard it and we both know what happened last time." I turn toward him, not fully believing he's just said that. I can tell he regrets it as soon as the words leave his mouth.

"I can't believe you just said that..." I whisper, quite upset at him. I wasn't expecting him to use what happened to me against me, to throw it at my face. Like an "I've told you so!" that I didn't see coming.

"I'm sorry, honey!" He tries to caress my arm, but before he can reach my skin, I immediately get out of the car and slam the door closed. He does too and follows me toward the door. Before he can actually reach me, I turn toward him.

"I'm not gonna stop seeing Spencer." I tell him with determination, looking at him in the eyes. "He's not my therapist anymore, which means I don't have any reason to stay away from me now." He doesn't try to protest with me this time, he knows that he's exaggerated and he doesn't want to make the situation worse. When I don't get an answer, I turn toward the door and start walking to get back inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 1.7K 9
Book Two of the Just Got Lucky Series. [REPUBLISHED] Lindy moves forward in life with Harry, having new friends in college and possible new foes fil...
57.2K 1.8K 50
"its always been you," "but you left," ----- Completed sequel to Rosie back in his small hometown after years of never wanting to return, he comes...
40.7K 706 39
It has been 3 months since Scarlett's disappearance. Her father, an FBI agent, has been looking for her everywhere since then. He knows something has...
Fiendish By N

Fanfiction

325K 13.5K 61
Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me." _...