Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... More

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Full Moon
Seulgi
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
CL
Psycho: Part One
Lisa
Allies and Enemies
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Forgiveness For the Sinner
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'Γ©tat
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)
Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

Psycho: Part Two

6.9K 388 305
By Kim-Chichu

"I don't understand" Jennie cried as Detective Kang placed the brunette's arms behind her back and handcuffed her wrists. Seulgi swung the suspect around and began to forcefully pull her across the apartment and towards the door, "there's nothing to understand. You're a wanted criminal and I'm arresting you. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law". 

"I want my lawyer!" Jennie demanded while being dragged down the street in a very undignified manner, as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. "You'll have the opportunity to call for legal representation when you're at the station Kim, however Namjoon is an accessory to the crime and so will be arrested shortly, he won't be helping you" the detective replied as she pulled Jennie towards her car, "what the fuck?!" she exclaimed as she saw her car window smashed. ~Lisa~ Jennie thought to herself, ~I should have listened to her~

Seulgi tried her best to ignore the rain splashing in her face from the smashed window as she drove through the night towards the police station, Jennie cuffed in the back. "How do you even sleep at night" Jennie asked, venom in her tone of voice. Seulgi sighed, "I realise that you're probably hurt but it wasn't anything personal, I was just doing my job. And seen as you're a murderer and a wanted fugitive I don't think you're in much position to be asking that question". Jennie shook her head slowly, still teary eyed, "I'm not a murderer, the only crime I've ever committed was breaking out of prison and that was to save my life. The crimes I was sentenced for I didn't even know I was doing...you slept with me Seulgi, are you even gay or bi?". "No, I'm straight" the detective replied bluntly, "and aside from the crimes you deny committing, you've also been recruiting other wanted criminals and keeping them in your apartment, where are they by the way? If you help me out now it might make your sentence a little lighter in court. So, where is Manoban and the others?". Jennie looked down at the floor of the car, spotting something shiny underneath the seat, she rolled it with her foot to see if it was anything that could help her escape from the car, "uh...Seulgi, why is there a helmet in your car?". Seulgi looked at Jennie in the rear view mirror and raised one eyebrow, "I...I don't know actually, I didn't know I had a helmet. But stop looking for an excuse to change the subject. It would be better for you to tell me what you know now about their locations before I get you locked in an interview room". Jennie stared back intensely into the mirror, locking eyes with Seulgi's reflection, "I'm not telling you shit!". Jennie's words gave Seulgi flashbacks of a few days ago, they're the same words of the assassin, "tell me about Lone Wolf, Kim. How does she fit in to all this?". "I didn't hire her if that's what you're asking" the brunette replied. Detective Kang tapped her fingers against the steering wheel as the car stopped at the traffic lights, "for what it's worth, I believe you on that one". 

Jennie started to lose control of her breathing as she had to try and prevent a panic attack, "Seulgi please help me, this is a conspiracy against by my father, if I go back to prison I'll die". The detective again looked at Jennie briefly in the mirror, "if you are worried about receiving the death penalty, I wouldn't be, nobody has been executed in this country in years, and besides a court is hardly likely to sentence a group of young pretty women to death no matter what you've done". Jennie kicked the helmet in frustration, "Seulgi you aren't listening to me, my father is trying to kill me, he framed Lisa for the murder of Di Stefano, and he set me up too, he tried to kill us in prison that's why we escaped, to save ourselves. A woman named Hyuna was placed there to kill us, she killed a friend of mine Nayeon, a girl called Yeri and then she killed Dahyun. Please listen to me". "Shut up before I gag you" the seemingly unimpressed detective responded, though her mind was ticking away, ~I wonder if she's referring to Kim Hyuna...~

"This has trap written all over it Lis" Jisoo said quietly as the group watched the nightclub from Bobby's car. "I know" the Thai replied. Bobby rolled down his window a little and leaned his head outside, getting a closer look of the club, "this is really fucking sketchy guys, I don't think anyone is in there, we haven't seen anyone come or go, I think this Min-ji chick hired the entire club, and that is not  cheap, she must be rich as hell". Lisa nodded slowly, "I know but we have to get in there and see what's going on". Jihyo and Irene looked at each other with concerned expressions on their faces as Lisa opened the car door to get out. Before Lisa could leave, Jisoo suddenly grabbed her arm, "Lis...you know this is a trap right? This is just too weird, why would some random rich girl hold a memorial for Dahyun months after she died at some dodgy nightclub she never knew existed. It's a trap and you know it, we can't go in there". The Thai closed her eyes briefly and sighed deeply before turning back to face her best friend, "I know Chu, I know. But just think about it, if it was me who died that night instead of Dahyun, and then one day you heard there was going to be some suspicious memorial for me, what would you do?". Jisoo's eyes widened dramatically as she realised exactly what Lisa was thinking. Without saying a word, the purple haired girl opened the car door on her side and left with Lisa without any further communication, leaving the three other people in the car very confused. 

Bom: "Where is she?"

Minzy: "I don't know she isn't responding and I haven't seen her"

Bom: "We can't count on Lone Wolf right now, she's losing her mind. If she doesn't show, will you get the job done if the targets arrive?"

Minzy: "I won't let you down. I'll eliminate anyone that arrives. No drama"

Mina drained the last of her coffee out of the cup as she sat in the passenger seat of the police car, her partner driving as they patrolled the streets as usual. "The weather tonight is horrible" the girl huffed to her partner, a handsome man with short black hair, Police Officer Kim Taehyung. The young man nodded as he leaned forward over the steering wheel, squinting as he struggled to see the road ahead of him, "I know this is ridiculous, I can barely see anything. I could of picked any job in the world but noooo I had to be a cop. I could be asleep right now". Mina smirked, "you sleep enough as it is Tae, wouldn't be a dramatic change of affairs for you would it". Taehyung laughed lightly, "you are lucky I'm having to concentrate so hard on the road or I would give your arm such a pinching". The two police officers continued to playfully bicker with each other as they carried out their patrol until Mina spotted something through the rain covered window that brought a chill to her entire body. "Stop the car!" she yelled, as she already began to open the door before Taehyung even had a chance to slow down. "What are you doing Mina?" he called out while closing the car door behind him as he watched his partner run towards a lamppost they had driven past. Mina wiped the rain from her face she pulled a small poster off the lamppost. "Who is that, the name seems familiar?" Taehyung said as he caught up with his partner. Mina sighed, "Kim Dahyun, you'll remember her from the Kim Jennie and SHK case, she was murdered in prison. Someone is holding a memorial for her tonight". The man raised his eyebrow and looked at Mina in confusion, "and? Why is that important to you?". "Because I knew her" Mina responded, "I went to school with Dahyun, we were good friends once, I lost touch with her when she got sent to prison. I attended the private funeral her parents held for her months ago. It's odd that someone would hold a public memorial for a murdered convict, especially so long after she died". Taehyung rested his arm gently around Mina's shoulder, "that symbol at the bottom of the poster is the logo for the Neon-X nightclub, it's close to our patrol, we can go check it out if you want". Mina nodded and smiled at her partner sadly. 

The group cautiously entered the club, the entire building was silent and dark. "This is so creepy, I've never seen the place this empty before. Even when there was a rat infestation people still came here" Bobby whispered as they walked across the dance floor area. Lisa nodded, "yeah this is re-" the rest of her sentence was cut off as Irene elbowed her to get her attention. "Lisa, we aren't alone here, I can see a figure of a call over there" the older woman said as she pointed over to the other end of the dark room, near the bar. "Do you think it's that Min-ji chick? We should leave, now. I don't like this, what is she even doing" Bobby said in a panicked tone as the group observed the girl crouched down in the corner, her back turned. 

"Lis" Jisoo said loudly, grabbing the Thai's hand tightly. "Yeah, I know" the red head replied before they both ran over towards the crouching figure. 

The girl was crouched down in front of a poster of Dahyun, gently tracing her finger over the lettering of the girl's name, the figure wore a dark blue checkered shirt and black jeans. Lisa kneeled down in front of her, cupping the dark haired girl's face in her hands. The girl looked up into Lisa's eyes, with tears falling from her own, "it's ok" the Thai whispered as she pulled the girl's head into her neck and cuddled her tightly, "it's ok, we're here". Jisoo wrapped her arms around both women, not caring about the pain she felt against her chest as she tried to comfort them both.

"What's going on? Who is that?" Bobby asked. "Chaeyoung" Jihyo responded as herself, Bobby and Irene watched the three girls cuddling and crying on the floor.

Lisa had not left Jennie alone with a detective lightly, she knew there was a high chance that Chaeyoung would fall for the trap, not knowing about Lone Wolf and attend Dahyun's fake memorial. Though Jennie was in danger, Lisa didn't believe Seulgi intended on killing her. 

Minzy loaded her gun as she watched the group intently from the back room, she had waited to see if Jennie or anyone else would turn up but it didn't look like they were going to. It was her perfect chance to impress Bom, to prove that she was just as capable and skilled as Chaerin was, if not more so. Minzy began to step forward, readying herself to kill the three girls on the floor, she didn't care about the other three, she didn't even know who they were. The backdoor in the room Minzy was hiding in suddenly flew open with a loud bang as woman dressed all in black tight clothes and a strange mask burst in with a gun in their hand, "where the fuck is that bitch Jennie Kim?!" she yelled as Minzy stood motionless with her mouth open. "Chaer--Lone Wolf what the fuck are you doing? I have this under control get out of here and-" Minzy stopped talking as she head heavy footsteps and a door closing in the club, the group had heard Chaerin's rather colourful entrance and quickly fled. Minzy tried to run after them but was pulled back by Lone Wolf, "this is my mission not yours, stay out of my way". The younger girl shook her head in disbelief, "your mission? I could have taken out three targets just now but you have fucked it up, again! How many times is this now?". Chaerin roughly grabbed Minzy by the collar and slammed her back against the wall, "go home Minzy, now". 

Minzy: "B, she's fucked it up again, she just burst in here and alerted them. I had these assholes right there and she came and screwed it!"

Bom: "Calm down. The plan was for her anyway remember? This isn't your mission, yet. I'll make a call to CEO Kim and inform him that Lone Wolf is not available. I'll recommend you but he is paying a lot of money for Lone Wolf specifically, I can't guarantee he'll be in board with anyone else. And I've already made a call to you know who, they'll be here soon"

Minzy: "For fuck sakes"

The group ran as fast as they could across the car park, but Lone Wolf was closing in on them, firing her gun wildly at the door after Bobby had attempted to lock it. After hearing the gunfire the group split up unintentionally, Lisa and Chaeyoung running one way and Bobby, Jisoo, Jihyo and Irene running the other. 

Lisa grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and ran fast, practically dragging the much shorter girl behind her as they charged round the corner, hoping the assassin wouldn't see them. "Stop, and put your hands over you heads!" a woman in police uniform yelled with a gun pointed right at them, "I said put your hands above your heads where I can see them and...oh my god. Chaeng...is that you?". Chaeyoung gulped, her eyes still glazed over with tears, "Mina?". Lisa bounced her gaze back and forth between both girls as she stood confused witnessing the strange exchange between the wanted fugitive and the police officer. Chaeyoung could barely breathe, everything was too much for even her, Dahyun's memorial, seeing Lisa and Jisoo again and now of all people, her ex girlfriend shows up, the love of her life, pointing a gun at her and dressed like a cop. Chaeyoung squeezed Lisa's hand tightly as she stared at Mina in silence, unable to talk. Mina slowly approached the girls, breathing heavily, "Chaeng...I-about Dahyun, I'm so sorry" she whimpered as she ran over and threw her arms around the younger girl, sobbing gently.

"Hate to break this little reunion up but we need to go now, someone is trying to kill us" Lisa said irritably while looking behind her. Mina pulled away from Chaeyoung and raised her gun again, "I'm sorry I can't let you go, I need to place you both under arrest".  Chaeyoung began to panic and plead with her ex, with little success. Lisa however, remained calm even though the footsteps of the assassin were quickly approaching, "Lone Wolf" the Thai said while still remaining eerily cool. The gun in Mina's hand started to shake at the mention of the name, "you are murderers and I have to take you in, it's my job" she replied with little confidence in her voice. Lisa stepped forward, "think about it. If you know Chaeyoung then you know she wouldn't kill Dahyun, so if you can believe that information is wrong then surely that puts this entire case into doubt. SHK Investments are an organised crime syndicate and Jennie Kim's father is the boss, he has sent Lone Wolf after us all because we know the truth about him and his crimes. If you don't help us, we are going to die...Chaeng is going to die". Mina's eyes widened, her gun very slowly starting to lower, what Lisa said was right, she didn't believe for a second that Chaeyoung would be part of the murder of Dahyun, they were best friends, everything the police believe could be incorrect and as a masked figure appeared in the distance, carrying a gun, Mina realised she didn't have the time to think about this anymore. The police officer fired a shot at the wall behind the two wanted criminals in front of her, the bullet crashing against the wall forced the assassin the quickly duck back behind the corner to protect herself. "Fuck come on! Follow me and get in the car quickly!" Mina yelled as the three women ran across the road towards the police car, Chaeyoung and Lisa slammed the doors behind them as they ducked down in the back of the police car while Mina struggled to ignite the engine because her hands were shaking so much. 

The girls became startled when someone banged on the windows, it was officer Taehyung. "What the heck is going on Mina? Who are they, why aren't they cuffed?" the man asked in confusion as he leaned in through the passenger door. Mina gestured frantically for her partner to enter "I don't have the time to explain but we are all in danger, get in the car!". Taehyung scratched his head and stared blankly at the girls, "...whaaaa?". "Oh my god Tae would you please get in the car!" Mina responded in a panicked voice. Lisa and Chaeyoung both banged their hands against the caged shield separating the front seats and back seats, "get in the car, get in the car!" the shouted in unison causing the man to flinch a little in surprise. "Ok ok! Jeez!" he huffed as he quickly jumped in the passenger seat. 

"I'll take you to the police station and we can explain there" Mina said as she drove away from the area. Lisa shook her head, "we won't be safe there, nobody is going to believe you, we'll be arrested". Taehyung quickly looked at Mina and back at the girls in the back seat, "ok someone needs to explain to me what is happening right now". "Son Chaeyoung and I assume Pranpriya Manoban" Mina replied calmly. Taehyung's mouth dropped open, "oh my gooooood are you serious?! And you aren't arresting them? Holy fuck what is going on". Mina looked in the rear view mirror to see a very expensive looking bright red sports car gaining on them very quickly, "who the hell is tha-" the police officer momentarily lost control of the car as a bullet hit the back window, the car had reinforced glass but it wouldn't be able to stand heavy gunfire. Lisa and Chaeyoung both screamed as the huddled together as low down as they could when another bullet sent a large splinter through the back window. Taehyung fired his gun at the sports car while pointing it out of the window, but it had little affect, "this car is modded to hell, bulletproof windows, who is that?!". "Lone Wolf!" Lisa shouted from the backseat. Taehyung turned to face Mina, desperate for confirmation and explanation. "Tae, I believe that these girls are innocent and Lone Wolf the assassin is trying to kill them, she won't hesitate to kill us too. So I am going to ask you one question. Do you trust me?" the young woman said to her partner with a shaky voice. Taehyung gulped and nodded, "oh fucking hell...I'm going to lose my job aren't I?".  

"Do you mind not smoking, since when did you smoke anyway? Or was that another lie" Jennie coughed as smoke filled the car. Seulgi was stressed, she shouldn't even be arresting Jennie but she hoped that if she brought her in and forced a confession then she wouldn't be suspended and would be back on the case, but the closer they got to the station the more she was starting to regret her actions. The detective's mind was a battle field and she wasn't paying much attention to the criminal in the back of the car. Seulgi's thoughts were suddenly disrupted when a police car came racing past, with a familiar face driving it, closely followed by a red sports car. Agent Kang quickly grabbed her personal radio from inside the glove compartment and adjusted the range so that it would pick up the police car's frequency, "Mina?! Officer Myoui!".

Mina: "Seulgi? Is that you?"

Seulgi: "Yes, what is going on, why are you driving so fast and why is that car following you?"

Mina: "It's Lone Wolf. I have Pranpriya Manoban and Son Chaeyoung in the car. I'm taking them to the station but this maniac is shooting at us!"

"LISA!" Jennie yelled hoping she could be heard over the radio, "Lisa Seulgi is a cop and has arrested me!".

Seulgi: "Kim shut the fuck up! I will be proceeding to the station with Jennie Kim, Mina call for back up and don't stop driving or she'll kill you all".

Mina: "That's a negative Kang, I believe they are the  victims here and this shit is way bigger than us. I know Chaeyoung, she would never harm Dahyun!"

Jennie leaned forward desperately, her hands still cuffed, "Seulgi please! You have to help us! We can't go to the police, we will all be killed anyway. You heard that cop say it yourself, Chaeng would never kill Dahyun and neither would me or Lisa, Wendy, Jisoo or Joy. You investigated me for months Seulgs, do I look like a freaking mafia boss to you? I collect unicorns for Christ sakes!"

Seulgi's mind started to work in overdrive, she was enormously gifted and intelligent, she didn't earn her rank for no reason, lots of things didn't add up about all this and she had thought that for a while. Junior Detective Park Jimin had said in his weekly reports back to the station that he didn't believe Lisa was capable of killing anyone despite her violent outbursts and reputation. Lone Wolf. The mention of Hyuna, someone Mina had arrested a year ago, Hyuna had seemed as though they wanted to go to prison, almost like they committed the crime for that specific reason, it was an odd case even back then. And Jennie was right, she really didn't seem like a ruthless leader of a crime family, maybe she's telling the truth, "I-I don't know what to think Jennie, how can I believe you?". Jennie leaned in as close as she could to Seulgi and whispered two names into the detective's ear, "want proof that this is all bullshit? Then ask Mina to ask Lisa which two women she was with the night we met each other again in the nightclub". Seulgi shook her head in disbelief, "they are dead, your gang killed them!". "We didn't, they escaped shortly after we did and the prison covered it up. Just ask Lisa, she has no idea what I've told you so there's no way she could be lying". ~The two women I saw them with in the car park, could it of been them?~ the detective thought to herself as she grabbed the radio in frustration.

Seulgi: "Mina, ask Manoban the names of the two women she was with when she met Jennie Kim in the Neon-X nightclub"

Mina: "We are being chased by an assassin Seulgi this isn't a great time!"

Seulgi: "Please Mina just do it"

Mina: "Park Jihyo and Bae Joohyun!"

"fuck!" Seulgi exclaimed in anger as she became more and more conflicted on what to do next. "See!" Jennie cried, "this is all lies, we have been set up by my father and we need help. Please Seulgi, please". Seulgi screamed in frustration as she dramatically swerved the car around, slamming her foot on the acceleration in a desperate attempt to catch up with Mina's car and the assassin chasing her. 

Mina lost complete control of her car and span out on the roads after Lone Wolf landed a successful shot on the back wheel of the police car, popping the tire, the car swerved into a lamppost but luckily Mina was able to slow the car down enough to prevent any serious damage. "Everyone get out of the car and hide behind it, keep your heads down!" Taehyung yelled as he calmly reloaded his gun and climbed out of the car. Taehyung took cover behind the hood of the car and Mina took cover at the back, both with their guns ready. Lisa and Chaeyoung hid in between both officers as the assassin's car pulled up across the road from them. Lone Wolf exited the car and began to fire at it, not at all caring if there was anyone else around, Mina and Taehyung had to hide their heads and were unable to shoot back as the car continued to get struck with bullets. As the assassin approached the police car a shot hit floor near her feet, as she turned around to see who was shooting at her she was hit in the collar bone by another shot from distance, she was wearing a thick bulletproof vest so it didn't do her any real harm. Detective Kang kept reloading and firing her gun at the assassin as she walked forcefully across the street, she could easily be killed but the detective was either very brave or very stupid. 

Lone Wolf ran and hid behind her own car as she realised soon the two police officers would be firing at her, she had been flanked and was at a disadvantage. Seulgi gestured with her hand for Lisa and Chaeyoung to run away from the police car and take cover behind hers, which was further away. The girls quickly ran, keeping crouched as the three cops kept them safe, and made their way over to Seulgi's car.

"Jen" Lisa gasped in relief, throwing her arms around the brunette as they held each other close. Chaeyoung and Jennie smiled at each other as the three of them hugged, "it's great to see you again" the older girl said sincerely as she pulled away.

"Jennie, get out of here, now. I'll be in touch" Seulgi yelled calmly as she threw her car keys in the direction of the hiding girls, her gun still pointed at the assassin's car. "What? Is she for real?" Lisa said in shock as Jennie grabbed the keys. Jennie nodded, "I think Seulgi is on our side, or at least she isn't after us anymore". The girls rushed into the car and Jennie drove away as quickly as she could, causing the assassin to scream in frustration, she had failed again. 

"There is no getting out of this Lone Wolf, we have you surrounded, come out with your hands in the air and tell me your name" the detective called out as she slowly began to approach the red sports car, officers Myoui and Kim close behind her. "Fuck fuck fuck" the assassin shouted, hitting the gun against her car angrily, Chaerin had no choice but to blame herself, even she wasn't so crazy that she couldn't see who's fault this was. Her mental illnesses had nearly got her killed by Detective Kang and now they were going to get her arrested. Chaerin debated with herself whether or not she'd survive long enough to drive away if she got in her car, her windows were bullet proof but her tires were not, ultimately she decided it was worth the risk, she didn't want to be captured.

As the three cops advanced on the assassin a luxury limo drove right through the road and parked in front of them, blocking them off completely. "Excuse me officers, I was wondering if you could give me some directions, I'm lost" the driver said through the window with a sinister smile. "Oh my god move you fucking idiot!" Taehyung yelled at the driver, who still hadn't stopped smiling. "Oh I'm sorry am I in the way? I'll be leaving now, thanks for the help!" the driver replied in a weirdly kind tone despite that fact he hadn't received any help at all. The limo drove away and the cops quickly ran towards the assassin's car. "I can't believe it she's gone. Fuck!" detective Kang yelled as she kicked the front tire of the sports car. Mina brushed her hair back and sighed, "she must of ran down that alleyway while the limo was there, we can search the area seen as she's on foot". Seulgi shook her head, "we won't find her, she could be in any one of these buildings. We aren't safe here now, we should leave". 

"Wait!" Taehyung exclaimed as the two women walked away, "you need to explain right now why you allowed three wanted criminals to escape, and in your car? Are you corrupt?". Seulgi tucked her gun into the back of her pants and turned to face the police officer, "we all took oaths when we became cops to protect the people of this city and do our best to save the innocent. I intend to stand by that oath even if it means breaking some rules. Those girls are not guilty and their lives are in danger, they will be as good as dead if we arrest them. If you really want to save people Taehyung, then you'll help us and keep this secret, we need you". Taehyung closed his eyes and lifted his head up towards the sky, sighing deeply, "Ok...I'll help". 

"So where am I taking you?" the creepy limo driver asked the passenger in the back. "To my old apartment" Dara responded, gently stroking the now silvery blue hair of Chaerin, who was laying on the older woman with her head in her lap, Dara gently stroking the assassin's hair and face as she slept. Chaerin twitched and stirred a little in her sleep, her eyeliner stained down her cheeks from crying as Dara tried her best to comfort the assassin. Dara risked everything to come and save Chaerin but no matter how hard she tried to distance herself from her estranged wife, one phone call was all it took to bring her running. Chaerin was going to ruin Dara's career and life, and the older woman felt powerless to stop it. 

Jennie cautiously entered her apartment with Lisa closely behind her, they had dropped off Chaeyoung with Namjoon and the others and had come to the brunette's apartment to grab some essentials, Jennie couldn't stay here anymore now she knows the police have her location. "I just got off the phone with Irene, they are all safe and hiding out at Bobby's. Sunmi unnie is going to drive there and take care of Jisoo, she's not happy with her at all" Lisa joked as she entered Jennie's bedroom to help her pack. Jennie rolled her eyes and refused to respond, she hated how close Irene and Lisa were getting, why did she even speak to Irene and not Jisoo. "Oh what's the matter with you now, you are constantly pissed off with me I swear" the Thai said as she stripped down to her underwear to change into different clothes. The older girl huffed grumpily, also in just her underwear as she aggressively threw her dress onto the floor "thank you for warning me about Seulgi, I'm sorry for not listening" Jennie responded bluntly in an unfriendly tone. Lisa nodded, "hey did you see Seulgi firing that gun as she walked towards Lone Wolf like a badass? Man that was sexy, if I had a penis I'd have like a permanent boner". Jennie sighed loudly, "Lisa what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you just want to fuck everyone? Tiffany, Irene, Seulgi...who next?". The Thai frowned at her ex, "you don't get to play the victim Jen just because your girlfriend is a cop. You didn't even tell me you were dating and I haven't held it against you, you went off on me earlier even though I just tried to help you. I haven't done anything wrong and I'm getting pretty tired of your mood swings. If you don't want me around then I'll avoid you unless it concerns your dad and all the drama". "Oh fuck you Manoban" the older girl snapped, which Lisa couldn't help but smile at, she liked it when Jennie got angry, "my mood swings? what about yours! One minute you're flirting with me and cuddling me, the next you're telling me we can't be together and fucking other people. I'm tired of this too, I'm tired of never knowing what is going on between us".

Lisa sighed, "so what do you want to do about it?". Jennie placed her hand gently on Lisa's cheek, stroking it lightly with her thumb, "I want to pin you to the bed and fuck you until all this makes sense again". The Thai's eyes widened and her mouth hung open a little but before she had chance to respond, she felt Jennie's lips crashing against her own. Lisa instinctively wrapped her arms around Jennie's bare waist and kissed the older girl back, deepening it passionately as she forced her tongue into the brunette's mouth. Jennie slowly pulled away from Lisa to regain her breath, tears streaming down both girl's eyes, suddenly they both felt complete again. "I missed you so much baby" Lisa sobbed as she buried her face in Jennie's neck. The older girl held the Thai tightly, stroking her hair and leaving delicate kisses on her head, "I know, I missed you too". 

(Sorry for any mistakes I haven't had the chance to proof read it yet, will do so later. Also sorry for the late update and blatant lies about updating sooner lmao, I've been distracted the past few days. Thanks for reading everyone x) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 11.9K 61
"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." That news surprised a lot of netizens. Je...
55.5K 2.8K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She wasn't what they all thought. She wasn't a monster. She was just a woman of power and will. A woman who loved a woman even...
2.6K 225 6
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - Lalisa Manoban's father is the owner of a boxing gym and the best trainer in Seoul. Since her childhood, however, she has neve...
280K 11.8K 18
*Warning violent themes* Jennie Kim, one of many executives of the board in of the biggest investment companies in Asia has been jailed after a year...