Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 40 💀

20.5K 696 786
By DaisyDollDaze

/8 months Later/

Yoongi's POV

I opened my eyes and kissed Y/N's exposed back before cuddling closer and wrapping my arms around her waist.

Yoongi: Baby, wake up.

Y/N: Five more minutes.

Yoongi: You do remember what day it is right?

Y/N: Yes..

Yoongi: What day is it?

Y/N: It's the day where you shut up and let me sleep, hoe.

I chuckled and leaned my head against her warm back.

Yoongi: I'm sorry but it's not that day yet, you've got an important meeting-

Y/N: Oh shit! The meeting.

Yoongi: Babies are still sleeping, I've already checked on them, go on and get ready.

Y/N: Aww I wanted to see my little Asian Casper's before getting ready though.

Yoongi: Haha no, you're gonna attack them with kisses and they'll wake up, go wash up first.

Y/N: Fine, I'm off.

Yoongi: You still don't even get up.

Y/N: I was gonna fly bitch.

She smacked my arm and got up. I caressed her bum before slapping it softly and closing my eyes.

Yoongi: Your baby bump is completely gone but I'm glad that ass ain't.

Y/N: I had to return to my daily routine as a dancer so of course it's gone, but my c section scar won't ever be.

Yoongi: You're still beautiful, with or without scars and that one means a lot to both of us.

She caressed her now flat tummy and smiled.

Y/N: I know. I'll go wash up now.

I nodded and she walked into the bathroom. My eyes shifted towards the camera on the nightstand and I smiled as I watched our babies sleeping peacefully through it.

•••

Y/N's POV

I did some final makeup touches and slipped my heels on before running towards the kitchen and finding breakfast already on the table.

He's too perfect isn't he?

Yoongi: Good Morning, damn look at you, looking like a damn feast this early.

I did a turn slowly and posed, he smiled and walked towards me.

Y/N: Good Morning, Thank you for the compliment and for breakfast.

Yoongi: You always make breakfast, I woke up extra early today so I could get things done and not make you worry over everything.

Y/N: It smells yummy, are you going to join me?

Yoongi: Yes, I'm gonna get the babies first, they woke up a minute ago.

Y/N: I'll go too!

•••

I walked into the room and bowed at everyone before taking a seat and beginning to speak about my upcoming project.

Yoongi knew about it and he thought it was a good idea, so did my managers and so now we're having a meeting about it.

I'm aiming to build an international dance school for us girls, both genders will be able to assist but I want to have a place where specially girls can feel good about themselves, somewhere where they can take their inner sexiness out.

There's two projects I'm working on. One of them being building an International dance school here and building a dance academy in the states.

For now I'm working as a choreographer dance instructor under Yoongi's company including both Jimin and Hoseok. Taehyung and Jungkook are working as solo artist under Yoongi as well which is a good thing because we're all slowly pursuing our dreams.

Manager: I love the idea, it's a nice start to something big. Do you happen to know where you'll want to build both schools yet?

Y/N: I'd like to build the international one here in Seoul that way foreigners living here and anyone in regular can attend.

Manager: I'm sure it will attract lots of people, Seoul it is. What about the one in the states?

Y/N: I am still not sure about that one, it's between LA and New York.

Manager: Both of those locations are great but hard to choose, don't worry there won't be any pressure against you. Think things throughly and decide carefully.

Y/N: Thank you, I will.

Manager: For now what do you say we start working on building the one in Seoul?

Y/N: Yes, that would be great!

Manager: Very well then, remember not to worry about a thing, you're the boss and we're here to follow your lead. You'll be able to come by and check to make sure everything's going neatly according to your project.

Y/N: Will do, Thank you all so much and I look forward to working with you.

I got up and said goodbye to everyone after signing the contract for the projects and making my way out the building.

•••

Yoongi's POV

I was sitting on the floor as I watched over the kids who were crawling all over the room and stopping every few seconds to play with toys when the door opened slowly and Y/N walked in.

Y/N: Aww my babies, mommy's back! I'm home babe.

Yoongi: Nooo why, we were having so much fun!!

I joked. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me, I got up and pulled her into a hug.

Y/N: I'm leaving, keep having fun sloth.

Yoongi: Ah baby I'm playing, you can't go even if you wanted to anyways, these babies have been missing their mommy too much.

Y/N: Aw of course they have, my breasts feel like rocks so they better eat up.

I placed my hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, she kissed me back and broke it with a smile against my lips.

She took a seat on the rocking chair and pulled her shirt and bra down, the babies came crawling towards her as soon as she took her breast out making both of us giggle at how cute they looked.

Y/N: You little hungry asses! I've got two boobs only so one of you will have to wait Okay?

Yoongi: Yoonji was eating some apple sauce before you got here, feed Heejun and Yesung first.

Y/N: No wonder she stopped and started playing with the toys instead.

She picked Yesung up from the floor and I picked Heejun up. Each one of them attacked her boobs and began eating.

Yoongi: Does it hurt?

Y/N: Still stings a bit but not like the first time, I've gotten used to it.

Yoongi: Look at them sucking on what's mine like they own it.

Y/N: Oh my god, Yoongi! Did they give you a hard time?

Yoongi: Nah, we were having fun. They sleep a lot just like us so not really. I fed them two times though it seems like I was letting them starve. They're taking big ass gulps.

Y/N: Haha I know, let them eat hater.

I laughed and sat down on the floor in front of her with Yoonji in between my legs.

Yoongi: How was the meeting? Is it gonna be done?

Y/N: Yup, they all agreed on it.

Yoongi: Thank god. When will they start working on the schools?

Y/N: The one in Seoul, as of now. I'm still not sure where I want the one in the states to be located.

Yoongi: Don't rush it, think about it and choose the best one. It'll be fine don't worry.

Y/N: I know, I'll think about it.

Yoongi: I've got some news for the both of us.

Y/N: News, good or bad?

Yoongi: You tell me, want to know what it is?

Y/N: yes tell me.

Yoongi: Well I got a call after you left, it was from our old college. They're asking if we can go give music and dance lessons to the new students on the first day of school.

Y/N: Wait what, are you serious??

Yoongi: Deadass. I told them I would talk with you first but for sure we'd do it.

Y/N: I'd love to!! But our babies?

Yoongi: I called their uncles and asked them if they could do us the favor to watch over them and they said yes.

Y/N: Are we talking about the overprotected ones?

Yoongi: Haha yes, Jungkook and Tae but of course Jimin and Hoseok will come along so they'll be extra careful.

Y/N: I hate being away from these cutie pies but they've got uncles who love them as much as we do, I know they'll be okay.

Yoongi: We'll be back in two days baby, don't worry.

•••

Sunday

We had just arrived back into our old college not only were we in the school but also our old room. Yoongi and I were gonna stay for two days and luckily we got our old college dorm to stay in.

Yoongi: After almost two years, we're back in the same room where it all started.

Y/N: I know.. holy, it looks the same except it's empty.

Yoongi: The suns going down, do you know what that means?

He smirked and locked the door before walking towards me and pushing me onto the bed.

Y/N: No way in hell are we-

Yoongi: Shh Baby no ones gonna know.

Y/N: Yoongi, there's kids moving in right now!

Yoongi: Okay but we're all alone in this room, no ones gonna come in. Hmm?

He hovered above me and held himself up as he looked into my eyes with a smirk on. I chuckled and bit my bottom lip.

Y/N: Ugh fuck it!

Yoongi's eyes filled with lust, he smiled and threw the covers over us. It was like a love fight under the sheets, clothes was being thrown out, there was moaning, yelling, profanities and so many words coming out of our mouths.

Though we have to admit it wasn't the same when you've become parents..or should I say currently still breastfeeding.

Yoongi: Ah Yah! I accidentally squeezed your boob and milk came shooting out!

Y/N: Oops, you shouldn't have done that, now it's leaking.

Yoongi: Will it continue leaking for long?

Y/N: Well they're full so I'm- ahhh Yoongi!!

I gasped and moaned loudly as he cupped my breast and started sucking on them like a thirsty child.

Yoongi: Sorry babygirl, it's the only way we can deal with them for now.

Y/N: Don't fucking bite my nipples though, they hurt!

Yoongi: Your body is mine, everything's going to hurt once we're done either way.

Y/N: So you're saying you won't take it slow on me?

Yoongi: When am I ever slow on you? We're about to finish everything we've started in this room so get ready for a long night.

•••

After hours of intense love making we finally laid back down on the bed. Both of us a panting mess trying to catch our breath.

Yoongi: Kim Y/N.

He took my hand and intertwined it with his.

Y/N: Yes, Mr. Min fucking Yoongi?

I looked up at him and he cracked a smile before he picked me up and I was straddling his waist.

Yoongi: Let's do our best to be successful and raise our family well, okay?

Y/N: Of course!

We exchanged smiles and he pulled me down for a passionate kiss, I kissed him back and placed my hands on his neck as he placed his on my hips.

Yoongi: I love you, my Harley.

Y/N: Mm and I love you, my Joker.

We kissed in sync and he turned me over on the bed once again this time him straddling my waist and pinning my arms over my head.

Yoongi: I call a round two?

Y/N: Ugh, your so fucking bad!

•••

BAD COUPLE ~ THE END! 😭❤️

This was the last chapter for book 1, thanks to all of you who loved this book and read it, it truly means a lot to me and it makes me happy that y'all loved this book as much as I loved writing every single chapter down.

Remember there's a book 2 of Bad Couple coming out now so don't worry! There's more~ This was only the beginning of their first chapter in their lives! 💖😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
212K 13K 15
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...
714K 22.7K 57
~where jungkook gets interested in her due to an instagram comment~ Oh, did I mention there is a [HILARIOUS] group chat? ;) Jungkook as @justinseagu...
29.8K 1.8K 26
A story about a girl who finds somebody with a secret and uses that in her favor, until she discovers new things about herself and faces a new realit...