Gangsta Love

By MaryBennaugh

After losing her mother when she was just a year old, life for Stacy and her father hasn't been the same. And... More

The Thug That Saved Me
When Things Go Wrong
Complications
Assassinate
Not So Welcomed Home
Hard To Get
Triple T
Sticky Situations
Teasing
Mine!
In The Line Of Fire
Untrustworthy
Betryal Is Only The Beginning
Smuggling
Closer To The Enemy
Spilling Tea
Unresolved Issues
Blood Money
Old Faces
Richard The Unpredictable
Crossing The Line
Handle Your Business!
Handle Your Business Pt.2
Gone
Invaders
Family Secrets
"Follow That Car!"
Do What You Gotta Do
Staying "Low"
Hold It Down
Inmate 205
"Watch Your Back"
Al-Lies
The Help
Team Work
Visitors
From One Problem To Another
Taking Out The Trash
Guess Who
Family Reunion
Out Numbered
Back From The Dead
The Rescue Plan
The Aftermath
SPECIAL THANKS!

Tying Up The Loose Ends

119 4 2
By MaryBennaugh

The next morning....

Knowledge walked to Lil Dre's room.

"Dre? Wake yo ass up."

"C'mon man I just need five more minutes of sleep."

"Well that's how you woke me up yesterday so it's time to return the favor lil nigga."

"Yea but that's cuz u a kingpin and shit. You gotta deal with all the crazy stuff. I don't. "

Knowledge laughed at his smart response.

"Whatever. You hungry?"

"Yup."

"Ite get up and wash your ass. I'll get breakfast started."

Minutes later, Knowledge was sitting down at the table when Dre came walking downstairs breathing in the sweet aroma of pancakes and bacon. Knowledge already had a plate of food set aside for Lil Dre with a fresh glass if orange juice. He sat down smiling hard looking down at his plate.

"I can see why all the girls want you so much." He added.

"First of all young blood, I offer way more than a hot plate of breakfast."

"So why doesn't Stacy want you?"

"What?" Knowledge looked up from his plate like Dre was talking sideways. "And how do you know she don't want me?"

"Cause she came over last night while you were gone and she didn't want me to tell you that she came by. Sooooo that means she don't want you."

"You so smart huh?" Knowledge smirked. "But You ain't smart enough to stay out of trouble."

Dre ignored his last comment and put his face into his food.

"I ain't think so." Said Knowledge. He took his plate and sat it in the sink.
"I got some errands to run. I want you to stay in the house cause I won't be back til later tonight."

"Gotcha!" Dre responded.

As if there weren't enough things going on, now Knowledge feared that maybe Stacy really didn't want him anymore.

But that wouldn't stop him from trying. When she refused to answer his call, he got dressed and got in his car with a special necklace to give to her.

He arrived at Amber's house and used his spare to welcome himself in.

"Yo, yo!" He called out.

"Hey brother, we're in here." Said Amber

Knowledge walked into the kitchen and saw Amber making lunch for Lilly while Stacy sat at the counter trying to ignore the fact that he was there.

He gave Amber a hug first.

"What u doin here?" Amber asked.

"I came to see Stacy. " He looked her way.

"I didn't say I wanted to talk to you, that's why I didn't answer your call." Stacy sassed

There was an awkward pause until Amber broke the silence.

"So um Stacy it's about time to go pick up Lilly. I'll stay here with Kai."

"Nah actually sis, I'll go get Lilly and Stacy can come with me. We got some shit to talk about."

He gestured for Stacy to come with him before walking to his car.

Stacy was confused.

"We don't have shit to talk about Amber." She added.

"Girl if you don't go talk to him. Clearly he misses you and I know you miss him too. At least hear him out and stop acting like you don't love that man."

"I do Amber, I'm just really scared of being hurt."

"Well I know Kai. Been knowing him for years now and I've never seen him go after a girl like this. He was never the one to care about relationships or whether it worked out or not. Plus, you'll never know until you see for yourself."

"Fine." Stacy sighed heavily.

Amber smiled at Stacy's stubborn ass.

Ten minutes into the ride, Knowledge was completely nervous but he had to try; if nothing else.

"Thank you for comi-."

"What is it you need to talk about Kai?"

"Damn, I just wanted to see if we could reconcile what we have."

"We don't have anything right now!"

"That's cause you acting like you don't love me."

"I can't act like i don't love you because I do. But you hurt me Kai, probably worst than anybody else."

"I get that 100% Stacy," he puts the car in park in front of Lilly's school.
" I need you to understand that me sleeping with Diamond was completely unintentional. She drugged me the same way she did Tahj."

"Yea and I'll handle that bitch later. But it still doesn't excuse how you accused me of lying about a $15,000 price on my head."

Knowledge reached out and held her hand.

"And that wasn't right either. I guess I was just so caught up with what happened at the hospital and losing you that I took the bait instead of talking it out with you first. I understand if you need more time but I don't know how much longer I can stand being without you. I can't even sleep the same without you anymore and I'll be damned if I let another man makes you his own."

"We'll see what happens. Let's go get Lilly for now."

Discouraged by Stacy's rejection, he got out the car and walked into the school.

Then he remembered how Ms. Williams was secretly drooling over him during his last visit.

"You wanna wait here while I go get Lilly?" He asked her.

"No, but I will go to the bathroom and meet you down there."

"Cool, anything but come to the classroom." He thought to himself.

Walking down the hallway, he hoped he wouldn't have to entertain Ms. Williams by himself. If she had other kids to attend to, she wouldn't have time to talk to him.

Just like last time, Lilly came running when she saw him appear in the doorway. He hugged Lilly and then looked around the room; realizing that no other kids were in the room. This wasn't Good!

"Hello again Mr. King." Said Sina

"Good afternoon Ms. Williams."

"Sina." She corrected him

"Sorry Ms. Sina."

Sina smiled at his level of respect and how he was trying his hardest not to stare at her body. She wore a fitted black dress with her breasts pushed up just enough for a tease, and pumps with her hair pulled up in a bun embodying a Naughty Teacher. She thought it was adorable how he kept it professional despite his reputation of ruthlessness.

"Lilly would you mind if I talk to your uncle for a minute. "

Lilly nodded and sat down at her desk while Sina stepped outside of the classroom and closed the door behind her.

"I know you probably get a lot of girls who throw themselves at you but I think you need a real woman at your side. That could be me."

Knowledge smiled nervously. He didn't want to be rude but if he didn't get Sina out of his face soon, there would be hell to pay.

"Nah, you probably couldn't handle all the crazy shit I gotta deal with. It's enough to drive any woman insane."

She stepped up closer to him and pressed her body against his.

"I'm not worried about that Mr. King. I grew up around here the same way you did. So a little crazy is nothing new to me. I can handle the crazy shit," she placed her hand on his manhood and rubbed it slightly. "Like I said I can be that woman. I know how to take care of my man."

"Get your own man bitch!"

Knowledge turned around and saw Stacy standing there with her arms folded and staring a hole into Sina's soul.

She strutted her way towards them with a confidence that was so sexy, it made Knowledge want to sex her down right there in the hallway.

"And who are you?" Said Stacy, standing in front of Knowledge to block Sina's view.

"Uh, I-im Ms. Williams. Lilly's teacher."

"So your job is to teach the kids not to put your life in danger by talking to another woman's man."

"I..I'm Sorry What? Put my life in danger?"

Stacy stepped up into Sina's face so she could understand her clearly.
"Cause' if you try that shit again with him, I'll split your shit open."

Knowledge couldn't believe what he was hearing from Stacy. Seems like she's changed since they've been apart. She went from pretty girl next door to his ride or die bitch and Knowledge was LOVING it!

"Hold up baby, relax we ain't gotta do that." He pulled her back from Sina who was obviously disturbed by Stacy's threat. "I'm just gonna get Lilly so we can go." He said awkwardly.

Stacy stood in front of Sina with her arms folded. Sina was so distraught that she kept her eyes to the floor as Knowledge came walking out with Lilly.

"Aunt Stacy! Uncle Kai didn't tell me you were coming." Lilly ran up to Stacy and hugged her tight.

"I know, it was a surprise." Stacy responded with a sarcastic smile. "Now let's get out of here before I catch a body in this bitch."

Watching Stacy walk away with a attitude that screamed 'I'm That Bitch', Knowledge was even more turned on. There was no way he was letting tonight go by without having her back on his side.

"Get in the car Lilly." Knowledge told her. Then he stood there and looked at Stacy. "So I'm still your man huh?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I'll never let another woman disrespect me like that."

While Lilly buckled her seat belt, Stacy was drawn to a black Chevy with heavy tints driving in their direction.

"Who's that?" She asked.

The moment he looked at the car, he knew something was off. He casually walked around to the drivers side and reached under his seat.

"Are we leaving soon uncle Kai?"

"Yes sunshine. Uncle Kai just has to take care of something really quick so do me a favor and duck down."

Without asking questions, Lilly did as Knowledge had asked.

"Kai, look!" Stacy shouted.

The windows of the unknown car rolled down and the hit men began firing; aiming to kill Stacy!

"Stay down Lilly!" Stacy screamed.

She made a dash to Lilly's side of the car and shielded her from the bullets.

The Chevy rapidly retreated when his guns shots burst through the windshield!

He continued to fire at the car, even chasing it a few feet, until the car was gone.

"Shit!"

When he turned around he saw yet another one of his cars full of bullet holes with Stacy and Lilly still inside.

"Y'all ok?" He asked.

"I'm ok," said Stacy.  "But Lilly,"

He looked at Lilly who was crying hysterically despite Stacy's attempt to calm her.

"Lilly I need you to listen to Uncle Kai ok,"   he kneeled down to her level.  "I know you're scared right now but I need you to keep this between us. Whatever you do don't tell mommy. I'll tell her myself ok?"

Lilly nodded sadly.

"Put your seatbelt on Lilly. " said Stacy. Then She closed the door. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Kai what the hell are you thinking telling Lilly to keep a secret like that?"

"Look it's enough shit going on. The last thing I need is for Amber to be on my back about this shit."

"She's a child Kai!"

"I know That! She's my fucking niece!"

He saw the concerned expression on her face and calmed his voice.

"We need to get out of here before the police show up. All I need you to do is stick with me. Please.

Feeling a soft spot for all the bullshit he was dealing with, Stacy accepted and got in the car.

Knowledge felt horrible for putting Lilly in this situation but he wasn't the only one.

Stacy felt worse. She figured it was her head those gunmen came looking for.
And the thought of Lilly being harmed or killed because of her was a thought that haunted her mind.

When they got to Amber's house, Lilly was still teary eyed. Knowledge worried that she would tell so he gave her some candy he had stored in the glove compartment.

"Hey baby," said Amber obviously happy to see her daughter. "How was school?"

Lilly didn't say a word.

"Is everything ok?" Amber asked her. But Lilly was still too terrified to talk.

Amber gave an eery look to Knowledge and Stacy as they came walking in after Lilly.

"What the hell happened?"
Amber followed them into the kitchen.

Knowledge stalled trying to avoid the question.

"You better tell me what happened right now!" She yelled

"Some guys tried to kill us mommy!" Lilly blurted out

"What!"
Amber looked at Knowledge for a confirmation. His silence was the answer she needed. She walked to Lilly and hugged her tight. 
"I'm so sorry you had to go through that baby. Mommy needs to talk to Uncle Kai and Aunt Stacy so you go wait for me upstairs ok?"

Stacy didn't know how Amber would react. She just hoped she would still be welcomed after all of this.

"Before you get all crazy she wasn't hurt." Knowledge started.

"Wasn't hurt? Kai have you lost your damn mind? Not only could she have been hurt, both of you could have been hurt. This is exactly why I wanted Tahj out the game. None of this is worth carrying the name of your father."

And with that, she stormed off to check on Lilly.

Knowledge didn't know what to think or say. This was just another hit added to the list of people who had to die for the attempts to take them out.

"I have to go talk to Tahj and tell him what's going on." He said sadly. You wanna join me?"

"Yea, let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
10.7M 74.9K 22
(Sample. Watch out for the official book release on January 31, 2015!) The women in Brianne Montgomery's family have a curse. And she isn't going t...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
29.5K 792 69
Diamond Rosemont is a sexy, live, and strong teenage girl who had to learn to become a woman quickly. With a crack head mother, and a deceased father...