Forgotten.

By XxXLucyDragneelXxX

Lisanna has finally came back from Edolas. Natsu was more attached to Lisanna once she came back. Lucy was fo... More

Salad.
Have a goodnight Lucy.
Jealous.
Worried.
Attention.
Fuck you
Mix up
Hello

Dare.

888 14 12
By XxXLucyDragneelXxX

The very next day, Lucy woke up. She ate, brushed her teeth, got dressed, did her hair, the usual.

Lucy started walking to to he guild. She walked inside. Everyone turned around and looked at her. Lucy saw Lisanna and Natsu with each other again.

'Of course their still together.' Lucy thought.

Lucy walked over to the bar. Natsu and Lisanna was sitting a few seats away from where Lucy walked to.

"Mira, may I please have a granola bar?" Lucy asked politely.

"Of course. Here you go!" Mira said happily.

Lucy grabbed the bar. "Thank you." Lucy said as she walked away to her usual seat.

Natsu thought to himself. 'Everyday.. ever since Lisanna came back.. Lucy has been avoiding me, Erza, Gray, Lisanna, and everyone except Mira. Everyday she goes on a job at 1:00 and goes home at three. She's been crying everyday? What's gotten into her?'

"Hey Luce! Cmere!" Natsu yelled.

Lucy looked up at Natsu. Lucy slowly stood up and she started walking to Natsu. Lisanna felt mad. So she said he thing that first cane into her mind.

"Mira-Nee! Can we invite some of the guild members to spend the night?!" Lisanna yelled.

"Of course Lisanna! Who would you want to invite?" Mira asked.

"Natsu, Gray, Erza, Levy, and Gajeel!" Lisanna said.

"Lisanna. May I invite someone of my choice?" Mira asked.

"Yeah big sister, who?" Lisanna asked.

"Lucy." She said.

"Lucy dear!" Mira waved. "Would you like to come to my house and spend the night with team Natsu and Levy and Gajeel?" Mira asked.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" Lucy smiles.

Natsu stared at Lucy's smile. 'Damn.. I honestly hadent seen Lucy's smile in a while.. it reminds me of old times..' Natsu thought.

"Great! Come stop by at 8:00! See you there Lucy!" Mira said sweetly.

"Thank you Mira!" Lucy smiled.

~

It was 7:49 and Lucy was almost ready to go. Lucy's pajamas was a black tank top, black and white short shorts, and her hair completely down.

She was very excited. She had all her things packed up and ready to go, but it was too early and she didn't wanna be the first one there.

So Lucy decided to wait. She waited for six minutes. Then, she walked out of the door, and started making her way to Mira's house.

~

"Haha!" Lisanna laughed. "This is going to be fun!" She said.

"Indeed it will. We're just waiting on Lucy to get here, then we will be all set." Erza said.

"Gajeel are you ready for tonight?" Levy asked.

Gajeel blushed. "You say it so inappropriately."

Levy blushed harder. "You know I didn't mean to say it like that!"

"Giheehee. Is shrimp embarrassed?" He said.

"Ugh! Just.. shush up!" She said, flustered.

Natsu was waiting. 'When is this party gonna start?! I'm bored! And hungry.' Natsu thought.

Mira was wearing long sleeved pajamas that were red. Lisanna was wearing a t shirt and biker shorts.

Erza was wearing a t shirt and long pants. Gray was wearing underwear (as usual.) . And Natsu was wearing his regular pants without a shirt.

Levy was wearing capris and a T-shirt. Gajeel was wearing his normal tank top with some pants.

All of a sudden, there was knock on the door.

Knock knock

"I'll get it!" Mira said.

Mira ran up to the door and opened he door. It was Lucy.

"Hey Lucy!" Mira said. "Hello Mira! Thanks for having me here!" Lucy smiled.

'Wow.. Lucy looks kind of.. cute.. in those pajamas..' Natsu thought.

'Grr! Lucy has better pajamas than me!!' Lisanna thought.

"Here I'll take your stuff and you can go sit in the circle with all of us!" Mira said.

"Thank you!" Lucy said as she walked into the circle and sat down next to Natsu.

"Hey Luce." Natsu waved. "Hello Natsu" Lucy smiled.

Mira put Lucy's bag with the others and sat in the circle.

"I had a few games we could play! The first one is.. a secret." Mira said creepily.

Mira stood up from the circle and went to the light switch. "WhoooooooooOOOoooo.. boo." Mira turned the light off.

"Everyone gets a 5 second start before I try finding you all in the dark!" Mira said.

Everyone scrambled. "Natsu! Where are you?!" Lisanna yelled.

But Natsu had already ran. "Lucy? Is that you?" Natsu whispered. "Yes, Hey Natsu come of here, I may not be able to see but this may be a good hiding place" Lucy whispered back.

"Grab my hand." She whispered. "Where is your hand? Hmm.. *Natsu feels around* Ah! Found it!" Natsu whispered.

"AAH! That's not my hand!!!" Lucy yelled. "Oops I'm sorry wrong spot!!!" Natsu yelled in embarrassment.

He accidentally grabbed her chest instead. (😂)
"4..."

"5!"

Mira got into her demon form. Her eye flower red. If you saw a red light in the dark, that means she's close. Her form is a new form she practiced.

It was a really terrifying form that you wouldnt wanna run into.

Natsu and Lucy hid behind in a small space behind storage boxes.

"Oww, I can't see." "Me neither." They we're hiding a small space and they were getting squished.

"Oww that's my leg.." "What am I touching?!"

All of a sudden Mira heard them and went towards the sound. And glowing red light was going towards them.

All of a sudden a light flickered on and the most scariest, terrifying, thing popped up in Natsu and Lucy's faces and went......

"RRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Mira turns back into her normal form and starts laughing.

"Hahah!! Your faces!" Mira laughed.

Gray, Erza, Lisanna, Gajeel, and Levy came in.

"Oh did I ruin your guyses moment?" Mira asked.

Natsus legs were tangled up in Lucy's and Lucy was on top and Natsus was in the bottoms.

Lisanna was pissed.

"N-no it's not what this looks like! I-it was dark and I-I didn't know!" Lucy stuttered.

"Suuuure.." Mira winked.

"May we please do an different game." Lisanna said as she grinded her teeth. "Sure"

"Next game isssss.. truth or dare!" Mira said. "Erza you go first."

"Hmmm.. Gray. Truth or dare." Erza asked. "Dare" He said.

"I dare you to kiss Natsu." Erza said.

"WHAT?!?!" Natsus and Gay both screamed.

"There's no way I'm kissing that flamebrain!!"
"There's no way I'm kissing that ice princess!!"

They said that at the same time.

"Argh.. just.. KISS ALREADY!!" Erza screamed as she grabbed their heads and smashed their lips together.

I was dead silent.

Until..

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Lucy laughed. Then soon enough the others joined in.

"AAAAAH!!!!!!" Gray and Natsu screamed as they rubbed their lips. "EWWWWW"

"Okay. You bastards. It's my turn. Speaking of kissing.. Lucy, truth or dare?" Gray said.

"Dare!" She said.

"I dare you to kiss Natsu."

"Huh?!" They both said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 248K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
362K 27.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
530K 28.6K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
840K 50.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...