Soul Mates

By LunaLuvsSerenity1

Lauren and Andy both discover their powers and are now on the run. Being alone can they survive or will they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Story

Chapter 34

694 13 3
By LunaLuvsSerenity1

John's POV

I woke up the next day only sleeping for a couple of hours. I spent most of the night thinking about everyone I care about in the enemy's hands. I thought about my brother too and wonder if he's in the building with the others. I got ready not eating breakfast and heading down stairs to meet up with Marcos. I saw him talking with Lorna and Esme and I knew it was happening, we were going to save Lauren and the others.

I was distraught when I couldn't feel Lauren at all and Im worried to death about her. Our bond isn't complete and all I could think about in this moment is losing her, before we can completely come one. We all stared at one another and nodding our heads we walked to two separate cars. Lorna and Marcos will drive to agent Jace's house and secure the hostage. Esme and myself will head to the lab and wait for the plan to be set into motion. I started driving and Esme just kept quiet for the most part and I ignored her for now. I didn't trust her at all, but than I don't trust easily so I hope she doesn't freak out like she did before.

"I'm not going to freak out, I just want my family back same as you."

"Stay out of my head unless I give you permission too."

"Wow you don't trust easily."

"It has to be earned."

"Don't you wish you could just kill the people experimenting on us mutants. Keep your friends and soul mate safe."

"What are you trying to say?"

"What if there were others like us out there fighting back."

"I don't kill, it's not what the X-Men believed in or taught us."

"But it's the only way to keep them from coming after Lauren and the others again."

"I don't know what your thinking, but I follow Marcos and Lorna, your opinion doesn't matter to me."

"Whatever."

After the conversation it was quiet again and I was able to hear my thoughts. Why was she telling me this all of a sudden, and why bow when we're alone. I think back to when Sonya and me found her by Lorna's and Marco's room. I wanted to know why she was using her powers but I can't do it now, my focus needs to be on our current mission.

It took awhile but we finally got to our destination. We hid the van and walked the rest of the way, hiding ourselves from the security and waiting for the message from the other team. It was a waiting game now and I just hope they manage to get it done.

Marcos's POV

I drove Lorna and me to the address of where Jace lived. It was a huge risk and we could end up getting caught, but I believe we will be fine. I looked over at Lorna and saw her unconsciously rubbing her stomach slowly. I realized we haven't talked about the baby much, and I guess right now is a good time.

"Hey babe, have you thought about any names for the baby yet?"

"No, there's just been so much going on I never really thought about it."

"Well we have time so I think if it's a boy we should name him Marcos Jr."

"Why after you? I like the name Apollo better."

"Why not? my name is just as good."

"Well, I like Apollo its rare and it's the name of a powerful god."

"Well I think my choice is better."

"Hahaha whatever, but I was thinking if it's a girl I'll name her Auroa."

"That's a beautiful name, but why Auroa?"

"Because when our powers touch it creates a beautiful Auroa, just like we're creating a beautiful baby."

"Now that I will agree with you on."

We continued to talk about names, where we will get the supplies for a baby, and so on. That was our conversation the whole way until we reached our destination. We looked to see if anyone was out, but no one was around, so it was safe to go out. We grabbed our guns and hid them and slowly walked to the entrance of the house. We knocked and just waited to see who would answer the door.

After about a minute I was able to her a woman's voice coming closer to the door. I knew and hoped it was the wife, because it could end up badly. When the door opened I confirmed it was the wife as she looked at us suspiciously, maybe because of how we were dressed.

"Can I help you?"

"Yea don't scream and take us to your husband," I told her while pulling my gun out and pointing it at her head.

She slowly opened the door more as let us in, I then brought her close to me gun pointing at her still and walked to the front room. As we got there Jace who we knew from the picture jumped up right away and reached for his gun. Before he could grab it though Lorna used her powers and took the gun away and than pointed it at him. He slowly raised his hand and started to speak.

"What do you want?"

"We want you to contact your partner Campbell and have him release all mutant he has caged."

"And why would I do that?" He asked me.

"Because if you don't we will kill your wife and than you," Lorna spoke up.

"They're out of my custody they belong to him now."

"They're not property, they are people like you who are being experimented on and forced to hunt their loved ones."

"That's not my problem so please let my wife go."

"No, she will be let free when you do as we said or else."

Lorna than stepped away and fired the gun at his wife. I heard him yell and than it was quiet. Lorna stopped the bullet from making contact and let it fall to the floor. The woman in my arms was sobbing and I started to feel guilty. We weren't really going to kill anyone just scare them a little.

"Okay I'll make the call."

"Good."

We waited for 10 minutes when he finally got off the phone. He told us it worked and he will head over and lead the bus to the where the others were. We watched him leave and we relaxed.

"First part of the plan worked Lorna."

"I'll message Marcos letting him Know the plan is a go."

John's POV

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it to see a message from Lorna. I looked up at Esme and nodded my head letting her know the plan was a go. We had to wait and keep an eye out for the only bus leaving the place. Almost there I thought all I have to do is wait.

It took a couple hours but we finally saw the bus getting ready to drive through the check point. I was so focused on trying to feel and see Lauren I didn't notice Esme come up behind me and taser me. I fell to the ground in shock and in pain, I looked into the eyes of her and saw her eyes hardened.

"I have my own plan."

I watched as she used her powers and started commanding every human that was there. All I could see and hear were gun shots and screaming. I managed to get up and see 3 Esme's eyes glowing blue, commanding the officers to kill themselves. I see Jace going for cover trying and failing to stop the madness. It was over quick and than there was silence.

I was about to attack her and her clones when I see Lauren step out of the bus with the other mutants. I didn't see Esme and the others leave but at the moment I didn't care. Right in front of me were the people I came to save. Andy, Lauren, Clarice but no Sonya. I looked around but couldn't see her, I walked closer and than decided to run the rest of the way.
I ran and shouted out the first name in my head.

"LAUREN"

She looked towards me and ran straight into my arms. I brought her close to me and just held her making sure she was real.  I looked up and saw the others walk to me and than I noticed who had their arms wrapped around Clarice. I stared over Lauren's head and saw my brother and I was in shock. It had been so long and here he was now in front of me.

Lauren pulled away and slowly pushed me towards James. When he was close enough I brought him into a hug and we held each other. I couldn't have been anymore happier.

Sorry it has been long since my last post. I was in Mexico vising family and I decided to put this off until I got home. But now that I am I'm going to start posting more chapters. Hope you enjoyed this, I will do the others POVs in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 196 17
When Megan finally left her abusive home and found a new family, life couldn't be better but when one nightmare makes her relive her worst moments a...
48.5K 1K 23
Dylan Harper was raised to hate and fear mutants. Her parents taught her from a young age that mutants threatened the human way of life. So, to say s...
41.6K 1.6K 70
What will happen when Charles and Erik meet a mysterious mutant who is capable of controlling them? What will happen when they fall in love with her...
1.6K 71 27
This story consists after the events of the finale of the Gifted TV show. Except this is a what if. so I have changed the outcome of that episode. th...