Vanoss Crew & GBG Oneshots

Autorstwa DANINATOR_LOLZOR

Includes Youtubers such as Vanoss, MiniLadd, Ohmwrecker, Fitz, Kryoz and many more! Contains both VanossCrew... Więcej

VanossGaming - More than friends.
H20 Delirous - What have I done?
IAMWILDCAT - Piggy
Mini Ladd - Just a friend?
BasicallyIDoWrk - Coffee
A/N
Lui Calibre - Listen part 1
VanossGaming - Talking to the Moon (part 1?)
Daithi De Nogla - Joe
Terroriser - Snaps
MiniLadd - Noise complaint
Ohmwrecker - masked love
Lui Calibre - Listen part 2
VanossGaming - Talking to the moon Part 2
SMii7Y x reader (a request)
Daithi De Nogla - Lunch Date
Terroriser - ragehead (a request)
SMii7Y - it all started with a milkbag
I AM WILDCAT - love at first insult
Kryoz - csgo out with me?
Big Jiggly Panda - coworkers
H20Delirious - Skeleton Dragon
Kryoz - csgo out with me? 2
Vanoss - balancing act
Terroriser - summertime sadness

CaRtOoNz - brother's best friend

1K 26 2
Autorstwa DANINATOR_LOLZOR

Your POV

Laughter filled our living room. Jon and Luke were playing GTA V and kept finding stupid ways to die. It was Friday night and we were having out typical Friday night in. We ordered to much food, played video games and watched movies. Every single Friday night with out fail. Jon is my older brother and Luke has been his best friends since before i could remember. I was 2 years younger than them, standing at a mere 17, while they were both almost 20. 

The doorbell rang and Luke stood up, going to answer the door. It was the pizza we ordered. He grabbed the pizza ans started making his way to the kitchen, setting the pizza. 

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK" Jon started screaming at the TV

Luke and I started laughing, while Jon continued to scream. 

"JON SHUT UP" Luke yelled before shoving pizza into his mouth. 

Jon laughed and tossed the controller on the couch, going to the kitchen to get pizza. I got up as well and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a slice of pizza and hopped up on the counter. I watched in silence as Jon and Luke stuffed their faces with pizza. Luke looked up, making eye contact. 

"what?" he asked

I responded with only a laugh. 

"whats so funny" Jon butted in

"i can't tell if i'm repulsed or amazed by how you guys eat" i said

"how can you not be amazed by all this beauty" Luke said 

Jon and i laughed, Luke eventually joined in. 

After we had finished off the pizza, we went back into the living room and continued playing games until early morning. 

"alright i'm skleepy, goodnight" i said standing up and heading towards the stairs. 

It nearing 3 am and i could barely keep my eyes open. 

"goodnight, y/n" they both said in unison

I walked the staircase and to my room. Falling on the bed and curling under the blankets, i drifted into a peaceful sleep. 

*****

The bright sun shined into my eyes. I cursed at myself for not closing the curtains before falling asleep. I grabbed my phone off the night stand, seeing it was 8:52 am. I sighed and rolled over, trying to face away from the sun. I was about to fall asleep again but my stomach had other plans. A loud rumble was coming from my tummy. 

"okay, fine i'm getting up" i whispered to myself. 

I sat up from bed, the covers falling down to my waist. The cold breeze hit my arms and i shivered. I pulled the covers off the rest of the way, my whole body now exposed to the cold air. I stood up and pulled a random hoodie on, along with a new pair of leggings. I walked down the stairs and turned into the kitchen. I grabbed the waffles out of the freezer and put 2 into the toaster. I grabbed a cup and plate out of the cabinet, setting them both on the counter. I filled the cup with orange juice and put my waffles on the plate. I hopped on the counter and took a bite of my waffle. 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and assumed Jon was awake. The footsteps made their way into the kitchen.

"good morning" i said inspecting my waffle. 

"good morning" said a raspy voice 

I looked up to see Luke standing in front of the fridge. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and black basketball short, he definitely borrowed Jon's clothing. His hair was messy and his eyes looked sleepy.

"can you pass me a glass?" he asked 

"sure" i replied grabbing a glass out of the cabinet and handing it to him. 

He thanked me and filled it with water. The morning sun shined in the window and onto his face. His dark brown eyes turned caramel when touched by the light. His skin glistened under the bright rays. He looked beautiful. I smiled at the sight.

"w-what?" he said shifting his eyes around to try and find what was making me smile 

"oh hum, nothing" i said in a nervous tone.  

"sure" he said with a light chuckle. 

He walked over to the counter i was at and retch over me, grabbing a bowl from the cabinet. He filled the bowl with cereal and milk. He leans against the counter next to me and starts eating. 

"so, hows college?" i questioned

"pretty good, It's a lot harder than high school was. Oh man what i'd do to go back to high school" he said smiling "hows your senior year going?"

"good, this has to be my easiest year. I wish i could slow time down, how is it already December?!" 

he let out a small chuckle "i feel you on that one." 

There was a short silence. 

"are you still planning on going to *college name*?" 

"yep, if i can get one more grant i should be able to have 2 full years payed off" 

"damn, definitely get on that. Try and get some more scholarships or grants, college is fucking expensive." 

I nodded in response.  

We talked for a while longer. Telling each other funny stories from school and talking about stupid things.Our laughter filled the quiet house. There were light footsteps approaching the kitchen. Jon came into view and looked at Luke and I in surprise. 

"what tha hell is going on in here?" He questions 

"oh, hey" Luke said

"good morning brudder" i said 

He glanced up to the cabinet and back down to me. Walking over to us, he pushed me off the counter grabbing a glass, trying not to laugh. 

"JON, WHAT THE HELL!?" i yelled from the floor. 

He tried to stay clam but ended up laughing, slightly spilling his now full glass. Luke stepped over and held his hand out, helping me up. I angrily stomp away to the living room and flop down on the couch.  Jon came walking in, followed by Luke, who just stood against the door frame. Jon walked over and flopped down next to me, smothering me. 

"i'm sorry" he said in a soft voice, still trying not to laugh. 

"mm" i mumbled 

"i'm sORRY Y/N" he said

His guard was down and i decided to take advantage of this. I rolled to my side, now facing Jon. I quickly extended my arms with as much power as i could. He went falling off the couch with a scream. Luke and I started laughing. I was curled up in a ball, almost in tears, Luke hunched over laughing before toppling to the ground. 

"YOU GUYS SUCK" He yelled before standing up and marching up the stairs

"good one y/n" Luke said before crashing onto the couch next to me. 

A few moments later, Jon came down the stairs, now fully dressed. He looked at us and shook his head. He explained he had to go run some errands and would be back later. 

Luke and i were laying on the couch, watching TV. It was nearing 12:30 and i was hungry. My tummy had been growling for a while now, but i was to lazy to find food in the kitchen. Luke rolled over and looked at me. He didn't say anything. He just stood up and walked up the stairs, returning a few minutes later, fully dressed and heading to the door grabbing his shoes. 

"come on, were going to lunch"

"w-what?" 

"i'm hungry and i'm assuming you are too, come on hurry up and put your shoes on." 

I sat up and turned the TV off before walking to the door and sliding my shoes on. I grabbed my keys and we walked out the door, locking it behind us. We stepped out into the chilly December air. We walked to his car, getting in and letting the cold air turn warm before starting down the road. I turned on the radio and *song name* started playing. I hummed along, tapping to the beat on my legs. Soon enough Luke started dancing along to the music. I laughed and joined in. The song ended and a new song began, at this point we were at a stoplight. 

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked 

"you'll see" he responded without taking his eyes off the road. 

"no fair" i whispered 

After several songs and what felt like forever, we arrived at our destination. I looked up from my phone to see the Panera sign. He turned off the engine and opened his door. 

"come on" he said impatiently

I got out of the car and followed him in the door. We got a table for 2 and sat down, ordering our drinks but taking our time to read the menu. We ordered our food and began talking about old memories. 

"i remember when you carried around that stupid teddy bear for a week when Jon left. all because it reminded you of him" he said laughing 

"What can i say, i love my brother" i said slightly embarrassed that he still remembered that. 

"yeah"  he said his smile now fading 

I could he was slightly upset but i didn't say anything. We ate in silence for a few minutes. 

"hey, remember that time i accidentally broke Jon's foot by dropping a big rock on his foot?" i asked 

"yeah" he said now smiling again "why did you drop it?"

"it was a big rock! that and mom called us in for dinner" 

Luke started laugh really hard. The dim lighting made him look extremely different than the bright sunshine this morning. He looked older and well hotter. I smiled to myself. 

****

After we had finished eating and payed for our food, Luke said he needed to run to the store for a few things and asked if i was okay with going. I had nothing better to do so i agreed. 

We slid out of the car into the now nearing freezing temperatures. The sky had started to darken and the temperature started to drop. The forecast predicted snow. We walked into Target, snow flurries starting to fall. Quickly finding what Luke needed and hurrying to the checkout, trying to get home before the weather got bad, we headed towards the doors and saw the snow was now a thin layer covering everything. Luke retch over and grabbed my hand, lacing out fingers. He started walking towards the door, slowly as if he was hesitating going outside. The doors opened and he stepped out, pulling me along. I was too focused on how large and soft his hands were until the cold air hit my body, causing me to shiver upon contact. He pulled me along almost literally. His long strides were impossible to keep up with. 

Halfway to the car i stopped and looked up, admiring the white specks that were now large and falling fast, covering everything in sight. Luke tugged on my arm a bit telling me to walk. I looked over at him and smiled. 

"isn't it beautiful?" I asked

He didn't respond but he looked up and watched the snow fall for a few seconds before pulling on my arm again. This time i obliged and walk. Hurrying to the car now. We got in and turned towards Luke. 

"feel my face" i said, my face so cold it was turning numb and i was sure it was bright red 

"what?" he asked in confusion

"feel my face, its so cold" 

"that's because your dumbass stood outside in the snow"

"just feel my face"

He hesitantly retch over and placed a hand on my lower cheek, his thumb under my jaw. He stared into my eyes for half a minute before quickly turning away and starting up the engine. We drove in silence, until i turned on the radio, the silence now to much to bear. We arrived home and Jon still wasn't there. We walked into the house, being immediately embraced by the warmth. It was only 2:30 but i was exhausted and cold. I decided to take a shower. 

****** 

Luke and i were sitting on the couch watching TV when the front door opened. A cold Jon walked in carrying Chinese take out. 

"JON!" i yelled "YOU'RE HOME!"

"why are you screamin for?" He said walking to the kitchen, setting the food down.

"we missed you" Luke butted in, sounding relieved

Jon laughed and handed us all a carton along with forks. We all ate and watched TV together. Jon told us about his day and then asked us about our day. I was the first one to speak. 

"Well we went to lunch and then Target, you know, simple day" 

"ahh, let me guess, Panera?" Jon asked 

"you know us too well"

He laughed and went to shower. 

The house was quiet, the only noise was coming from the TV. Luke had been quiet since he touched my face. He looked relieved to not be alone with me when Jon came home. I was growing curious but was too anxious to ask. I decided to leave it be. 

Jon finally came back and put in a movie for us all to watch. I got up to get a drink and when i returned he had stolen my spot in the corner. I cursed under my breath and sat down between the two. We finished the first movie and he put a second one in. Halfway through the second movie Jon went to bed and Luke and i stayed to watch the rest. I fell asleep before the movie was over. 

I felt myself being placed down and my eyes fluttered open to see Luke pulling the covers over me. He bent down and kissed my forehead. 

"goodnight" he whispered before walking off 

****morning****

I woke up in my bed, surprised to say the least. I walked down stairs to see Luke sitting at the table eating cereal. 

"hey, good morning" he said 

"hey, morning" i said back

I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I took a sip and then turned to him. 

"oh by the way, Jon left a little bit ago" 

"Oh, okay" i said

There was a pause. 

"um hey, do you know how i got back to my room?" i asked hesitantly 

"yeah, i carried you. You were knocked last night and i didn't want to wake you"

"oh, um thanks" 

"it was no problem"

The rest of the morning went fine. We both ate breakfast and then watched YouTube videos together. It was still really snowy out and we had no interest in going out. The whole day went fine until about 7:30 when we started playing Mario Kart and I beat me every time. 

"OH MY GOD YOU SUCK"  He screamed 

"NO, YOU'RE JUST BAD AT THE GAME" I yelled back

"YOUR A CHEATER" he said 

"NO TAKE IT BACK" i yelled 

"never" he stated 

"take it back! I won fair and square" 

"nope, you cheated" he taking a step closer towards me. 

"i did not" i said stepping closer now

"admit it" 

"never" i said

We were now almost touching. He towered over me. We held a strong eye contact. He started to lean down but jumped back when my phone started to ring, scaring us both. 

I rushed over to my phone, answering it.  

"hello?"

"hey, y/n, i won't be coming home tonight. Ill see you tomorrow night after school" Jon said  "okay bye"

"Hey wai-" he hung up the phone before i could ask why. 

I turned around to see a confused looking Luke. 

"Jon's not coming home" 

"oh, do you want me to stay tonight?" 

"nah, i'll be fine" 

"okay, well, i think i'm gonna go." he stated "its gonna snow again tonight and i wanna get home before it starts" 

"okay" i said 

He walked towards the door, putting his shoes on. I turned away to go to the kitchen. 

"hey, y/n?" he called out

"yeah" i turned around 

He bent down and pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away after a few seconds and walked out the door. I stood in the middle of the living room, in a confused dazed state. I smiled to myself. 

That night i was too tired to sleep. I laid in smiling. I didn't know Luke felt that way about me. I definitely had feeling for him.  I just wondered how Jon would feel about this.

***** Later that week *****

Luke hadn't been around since he kissed me. I was kinda sad that he wasn't around as much. Jon had been on edge since he came back from school on Monday.  I chalked it up to be school. We all had finals coming up since it was the end of the semester. It was Thursday night and i was in my room finishing up my last bit of homework when i heard Jon yelling. I quietly got out of my chair and walked to the top of the stairs. 

"YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND LUKE, AND....AND SHES MY LITTLE SISTER. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU'RE FEELINGS." 

there was a pause 

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. I CAN GUARANTEE SHE DOESN'T LUKE.....HOW DO I KNOW? SHE MY LITTLE SISTER, TRUST ME I KNOW HER LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND"  

this pause was longer

"don't even bother showing up tomorrow night. Friday nights are over,,,,,,,,forever" 

I was in shock. Luke told Jon about what happened and Jon took it a lot harder than i expected. I heard footsteps approaching the stairs and i ran back to my room. The footsteps continues up the stairs and stopped outside my room.  The door swung open and revealed a very mad Jon. 

"hey" i said trying to act calm

"tomorrow night is off, Luke had plans."

"really?" I said " i was really looking forward to beating him in Mario kart again" 

His face contorted into a very angry expression. He knew i heard the conversation downstairs. There was a pause as he was trying to think. 

"you're not to talk to Luke anymore" he said in a very stern voice. 

I opened my mouth in disbelieve. He left the room, shutting the door behind him. I had never seen him so mad. I pulled my phone out and texted Luke. 

why did u tell him

 There was no response. 

Luke, answer me 

Again, no response

******

The next few days went by slowly. Jon wouldn't talk to me, neither would Luke. It was awful. I was bored and missed my brother and best friend. It was nearing Wednesday and i had devised a plan to get my friends back.  

Wednesday had arrived and i was anxious. I sat down at the table with Jon for dinner. Halfway through dinner i stopped eating and decided to tell him how i felt.

"hey Jon"

"hmm"

"we need to talk about Luke"

he scoffed "there's nothing to talk about" 

"i like him, okay. you can try and deny it but its true. I'm tired of seeing you two fighting over this. I miss you. Both of you. while you two were fighting, did it ever occur to ask me how i felt instead of assuming?" 

at this point i was tearing up

"you can't just assume you know everything about me, Jon. okay you just can't. you need to let this go. If you don't want anything to happen, just say so and nothing will happen, but please just make up with Luke by Friday. please" 

i got up and left the kitchen, going in to my room and crying, feeling relieved i had got that off my chest. 

An hour had passed and i was still in my room. i had heard Jon talking and only hoped for the best. I heard the front door open and close and then some more talking. I didn't listen, my mind to full of thoughts to concentrate. there was a slight knock at my door and it slightly creaked open, revealing Luke and Jon.

My eyes widened and the two walked in, sitting down on my bed. 

"okay, so i have few rules that need to be said, but you and Luke can date or whatever" Jon said contorting his face in an awkward way. 

My face lit up. I lunged forward, hugging Jon. 

He continued with his rules. 

***Friday night***

Laughter filled the house once more. 

Jon and Luke were playing some stupid video game and were finding funny glitches. The door bell rang and Jon jumped up to answer it. He grabbed the pizza and sat it down on the coffee table. We all dug into the pizza and started a movie, this time Luke curled up next to me. i smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. Getting a great start to our winter break. 

*****

Hello bbies. how are you? sorry this is sUCH A MESS. i kinda gave up halfway through. Luke's a person i haven't ever done before and i'm so sorry for that. Like i love this mans a lot but never wrote about him even though this oneshot has been saved with the concept for like 8 months???? i'm awful at this. anyways were almost at 15k reads!!!! like what!! i'm blown away by all the support by you guys. it truly mean a lot to me. even though i suk at writing and updating, y'all stuck around. thank you<3 also i feel like every time i update recently i'm hitting some new number of reads and it absolutely mind blowing 

ewe 

until next time

-

-

daninator_lolzor

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

87K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...
278K 9.2K 194
One shots of your favorite youtubers! The vanoss crew! Requests are always welcome, just private message me! (/T_T)/ (•-•)/ (-_-) - I - ...
102K 3.3K 74
Vanoss crew and friends x reader
15.3K 290 21
Hello lovely's, whelp I've finally found enough courage to do this, also sorry if this is shit it's my first time writing one of these. And I'm makin...