Maxerica Academy

By Hhhhhh05

America Singer is being sent to Angeles Prep. A pristine school for princesses and princes in training, creat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N: Update Schedule
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: part 1
Chaptet 37: Christmas
Chapter 38: Epilogue #1 of 3
Chapter 40: Epilogue #3 of 3

Chapter 39: epilogue #2 of 3

2K 28 29
By Hhhhhh05

Everleigh Pov

No.

I cannot go here.

No. No. No. No. No.

Just looking up at the large intimidating walls of Angeles Prep it was like I could see right through them. I could practically see the strict teachers yelling at the students and hear the click of high heels against perfectly polished marble. The straight-backed, prestigious students who always got what they want. That's how you would describe most princess's and I am a princess...but I like to think I'm different.

"Hi, you must be knew," A voice squeaked as they ran past me. Than the body froze mid run, stopped. Her blonde curls fell against her back and she slowly spun around.

"Oh my god! Ever!" Hanna squealed, running up to hug me in her death grip. "I swore it was just a rumor. I thought you're parents would never send you here. They're practically my aunt and uncle by everything but blood....I can't believe you are here! Oh, this is great."

"Hanna, stop," I laughed, placing a silencing finger over her lips. "They did force me to go here."

"They did?" She asked, her voice muffled against my finger and sounding more like dhey dwed.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I argued and pleaded, but they thought it would be best. And....I couldn't do anything about it. I left without saying goodbye too."

"My Mom told me something about you leaving without saying anything, but I didn't know you were coming here!" Hanna yelled.

"Aunt Marlee." I shook my head. "Such a blabber mouth."

Hanna giggled. "You don't seem...too sad."

"I'm trying not to let it get to me," I replied, walking past her and into the building.

"That's good Everleigh! You've always been such a happy spirit!" Than she started to babble at rapid speed. "Did you know that my mom and you're mom met on the steps of Angeles Prep. I know we're not meeting for the first time but it's still funny! And ew, oh my god, my brother is dating Amber! And there like really close. And you probably already know this, but the royals of Waverly were kicked off the throne for something illegal and the citizens picked a knew King and Queen."

"I heard about that. I was one of the advisors that voted them off the throne," I told her.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. But the new royals son goes here now and he is really hot. I mean like..."

"Fry him up and give me a slice, hot?" I laughed, recalling her calling a couple guys this before.

"No," Hanna deadpanned. "Rap him in bacon, fry him up, and give me the whole thing hot."

"Well that's a new level," I giggled. "Blue eyes?"

"Like the ocean."

"Brown hair?"

"Like chocolate."

"Yum," I smiled. Hanna only ever told me about guys with brown hair and blue eyes because I told her once that I had a thing for it.

"You know you're so different than you're mother. Mom always says the queen walked away at the slightest mention of any male.." and than she was babbling again.

"get this...he's first in line. But he doesn't want to live in the castle! He wants to live a normal life as a two. He wants to be a doctor! He wants to buy a regular house when he gets out of this place. His parents made him come..."

"Really?!" I said just to appease her.

"But..."

I tuned her out and looked around. The floors were marble as I had predicted. But the walls were...homey. There were pictures of students and frames of A+ quizzes. I spotted many pictures of Mom and Dad together around the campus. At the gardens. With there friends. At a dance. I guess Angeles Prep is very proud to have had the royal queen and king attend there academy. The dorm room doors were painted in multiple colors with posters, paintings, and photos alike hanging from every inch of them.

I finally reached the office with Hanna still talking a mile a minute next to me. I pushed open the polished white wood and smiled at the sight of Ms. Silvia.

"Silvia!" I yelled.

She looked up from her papers a rare smile breaking out across her much older, slightly wrinkled face. "Everleigh! It's so nice to see you."

"You're running this place now?" I wondered, looking around the office.

"No, no," She denied. "One of our stupid, good for nothingness ex secretaries didn't show up today. I'm filling in. Still just a teacher."

"You're anything but just a teacher, silv," I laughed.

"I taught you you're etiquette lessons, dear. I know you're mannerisms. I'm not helping you get out of here."

"What?!" I squeaked, my voice a little too loud. "I would never!"

"Okay, dearie. Now these are all the papers you'll need. And...would you mind passing these on to Sir Ian Wicker. He's the waverly prince and is also new."

"Of course. Anything for you, Silv."

"I'm still not helping you."

"Darn it," I muttered even though I'd be happy to deliver some papers to Prince McDreamy eyes and chocolate hair.

"You're excused, your highness. Did you need something Miss Woodwork?"

Hanna looked up from where she was typing away on her phone. "Oh nothing. I'm going to go to my room."

"Do you mind showing me..." I trailed off because she was already walking away.

Silvia smiled knowingly. "Up the stairs and onto the next floor. 2nd door on the right. And Ian's room is on the 3rd floor, first door."

I nodded my head thankfully and tried to walk off.

"Oh and Everleigh!" I turned around. "You might want to loose the gown. We go more causal here."

~oOo~

My room was...obviously a plan from my parents to make me forgive them. The room was painted yellow, the color I had always wanted, but Silvia would never let me gave when she worked there. There were large white flower decals on one accent wall. An amazing view of the gardens. A large grande piano. One wall was just made of pictures, like the wall in Mom and Dads room I had always envied. The bed was large and comfy looking with an endless ocean of pillows. A bay window and a balcony. A walk in closet, a huge bathroom, and a sitting room that was larger than the bedroom it's self! It had a kitchen and a  fridge. It was probably meant for a teacher to stay and live in. It was the room I had always dreamed of. Perfect for a party.

"Hanna!" I shouted, sticking my head out my door.

Her head of bouncing curls came poking out of her door a couple rooms down only moments later. "Yeah."

"Party in my room tonight?" I mouthed.

She nodded and took a deep breath before screaming. "PARTY IN EVERLEIGHS ROOM TONIGHT!!!"

Amber Newsomes head poked out. "Party? Cool. I'll bring the alcohol."

"What about the teachers?" I asked.

"It's a Saturday night and were all legal. They don't care."

A strikingly familiar platinum blonde head of hair popped out across the hall. "Party...Everleigh?"

"Delaney?" I gasped. "Aunt Delancy never told me you were going here!"

Delaney shrugged. "She's dealing with her second divorce. I'll see you at the party."

A boy stumbled out of some girls room. "Party? Awesome. I'll tell the guys."

I nodded happily.

"I'm Adam by the way," The sleazy dude smirked, winking at me.

A shoe came flying out of the room where Adam had just exited and hit him in the head. The girl inside popped out. "We're done Adam!"

He rubbed his head but laughed. "Can I have you're number, princess?"

I smiled down at him and rubbed the spot on his head where the shoe hit and than...jammed my fist into it."You wish."

More heads popped out and mumbles of my upcoming party filled the air. And I almost forgot about what my parents did. Maybe....I could have fun here. If I can party and hang friends in between classes and other boringness than maybe I'd be alright. But that didn't excuse what my parents did.

I closed my door, leaving behind all of the party buzz. I wondered around into I rendered the owners. I opened my closet and gasped. All of my dresses were here! My parents must have had them shipped over. Oh my god! They also sent my converse collection!

I laughed and discarded my large, blush dress for a lavender day dress. I grabbed my white converse and slipped one on my foot as I hopped to my vanity. I almost fell over as I attempted to get the other one on while forcing the hairbrush threw my hair. But I did it successfully and rushed out the door with the papers.

~oOo~

I was not prepared for the handsomeness that is Ian Wicker. He opens the door looking slightly disheveled. His hair is a mess, sticking up in all places, but it's unbelievably sexy and I really want to run my hands through the chocolate waves. His eyes move around a bit searching for whoever it is before they land on me and the blue strikes me. I already knew what he looked like...but boy were those eyes beautiful.

"Hi," I chirped, sticking my hand out for a shake. "I'm Everleigh."

"Uh..." He hesitantly grabbed my hand and shook it. "I know. I'm pretty sure everyone knows."

"Oh. Right," I laughed nervously, retracting my hand from his and wishing I didn't have to. "I guess I sound stupid now."

"No. Of course not," Ian assured me. "I'm Ian Wicker."

"I know that too. I was assigned paper delivery," I joked, holding out the papers and bouncing on the balls of my feet.

His eyes scanned the content of the forms. "Do the secretaries usually hand out other students personal information to just anyone?"

"No they don't. But I'm not just anyone and Silvia isn't a secretary, so it's fine. She knows she can trust me," I replied.

"Do I know that though?" Ian asked.

"You Do now."

"Well I guess I do. Uh....I hate to ask you this, but to you know where I can find the cafeteria?" He asked.

"I believe it's called the dining hall in fancy prep school language."

"The dining hall," he said mysteriously as if it was some new wonder of the world. "I don't think I'll ever learn this fancy language."

"Oh trust me. You won't. My parents have been trying for 16 years and it doesn't seem to stick!"

"Wow. You sure know how to make a man feel better."

I giggled. "It wasn't meant to make you feel better. It was meant to be honest. You know, honestly is the best policy and what not. And I don't know where the dining hall is because I just got here also."

"Oh right," he said. "Well than I guess I'll starve. Thank you for the papers, you're highness."

He went to close the door but I jammed my converse in the door crack.

"Ian!" I called. He opened the door back open slightly. "Um...would you like to look for the cafeteria with me?"

"I believe that's dining hall," he corrected, laughing.

I smiled. "Right."

"Yeah, sure why not," he agreed. "As long as you don't correct my preppy speech."

"Oh, Ian. I don't correct, I teach."

~oOo~

"And than I told her nope, it's just you," I finished.

And than he burst out laughing. It was a great laugh. Manly yet melodic. Amazing. A song I would listen to on repeat. Until he...snorted. It was a small, accidental snort. One of those ones that only happens when you're laughing really hard. It would be weird on anyone else, but it was adorable on him.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Princess!" He gasped, apologizing. "That was so improper! I've always done it and I can't help it..."

"Hey!" I interrupted. "I'm not complaining. It was cute. Kind of quirky. Now I know you're not perfect."

He smiled thankfully. "Now we just have to figure out what's un-perfect about you."

"Oh there's plenty," I informed him.

"Like what?" Ian asked, turning us down another hallway that's probably only putting more distance between us and the cafeteria.

"Well...I never sleep."

"You're nocturnal?" He teased.

"No! Uh...when I was growing up my sister had sleep insomnia. She would keep my parents up for hours with her crying. But as she grew older she started to realize how she was hurting our parents. So she stopped calling for them. I saw right through it though and knew that she still had the insomnia. So I would stay up with her at nights until she fell asleep."

"That's wonderful but what does that..."

"Let me finish. This lasted years. I was like 10 or 11 when she finally could sleep on her own. And...I had grown so used to staying up till 2 or 3 in the morning that I didn't sleep at nights. Not because I couldn't sleep if I tried, but because I just...didn't."

"That's...deep. My quirks aren't that cool," Ian laughed.

"Sure they are!" I disagreed tugging on his arm in a different direction that I was sure led to our destination. "Tell me more about you."

"Well...I don't think anyone knows this, but since you're quirk was so cool, Mine has to top it. I carry a little notebook around with me everywhere I go," he admitted.

"Why?" I asked, intrigued.

"I love music. So when ever I hear a song lyric that speaks to me I can't help but right it down," Ian said, before pulling a small notebook out of his pocket.

"Oh my god! I love humming!" I squealed, feeling that it fit the topic. "I'm almost always humming or singing a song when I'm not talking. Which I do a lot of!"

"Well than you're my new music muse. I expect you to provide me with an abundance of lyrics for my journal."

"I think I can handle that," I mumbled, suddenly feeling a bit shy. "Tell me more."

"Tell me more about you."He countered.

"I just did!" I pointed out.

"Touché," he laughed. "Well...I take 1 picture everyday."

"Why?" I wondered, intrigued.

"You see, I think everyday is a memory just waiting to be made. So I take one random picture everyday to Remember it," Ian said, than pulled out his phone and snapped a selfie of him and I.

"That's so cool!"

And than the worst thing happened. Loud music and yelling was heard and the cafeteria came into view.

"We're here!" He yelled, apparently not feeling
my shift in mood.

"We made it," I agreed sadly.

"Let's go," He said, pulling me in by my arm. And I smiled because he didn't want to go now. But the world had other plans.

"Ever!" Hanna yelled from a table on the side. "Come Sit with us!"

I turned back to Ian. "Uh...I'm sorry..."

"No, it's fine. Go sit with your friends," Ian said. "I had a good time."

"Yeah! Me too!"

"Have a nice day, yours highness..." he laughed.

"Call me Everleigh please."

"Have a nice day, Everleigh," he amended, beginning to walk away.

"Wait Ian!" I called out for the second time that day.

He spun around. "Yes?"

"Um...there's a party in my room tonight. Will you be there?" I asked.

A Beatiful smile broke out across his face. "I would love to."

"Okay, Well than I'll see you there..." I said cooly waking away.

I walked away slowly and waited for Ian to be far Enough away before I squealed, jumped up and down, and sashayed away.

~oOo~

By 9:30 the party in my room was in full swing. I had closed off my bedroom and everyone was just in the sitting room. There was loud music, provocative dancing and lots of drunk people.

As a girl who loves to party you would think that I'm a big drinker, but no. I'm no lightweight either, but I just don't like to drink. I like to dance, I like to sing, and I like to play music. That's my ideal party. The alcohol is just something I tolerate.

"Have a drink!" An obviously drunk Amber yelled shoving a glass of something in my hands.

I laughed. "No!" I yelled back and handed the drink to my lightweight bestie, Hanna.

"Oooo," Hanna exclaimed over the loud music, sipping at it excitedly.

"Have you seen Ian?" I asked her.

"What?!" She Shouted back at me, slowly migrating away from me and towards the makeshift dance floor that had been created.

"Have you seen Ian!!!" I repeated.

"Oh!" She laughed. "Nope."

I sighed in aggravation and walked away. In the kitchen, I attempted to clean up tipped over beer bottles and empty wine glasses. It makes sense for preppy royals to be into wins for the alcohol. I was about to recycle a bottle when someone grabbed my wrist and stumbled next to me.

"Hey," he protested. "That's not empty!"

"Ian," I gasped, spinning to face him.

"You look beautiful," He slurred. "I've always thought you were pretty on the screen, but you're so much better in person."

"You're drunk," I sighed.

"It doesn't matter if I'm intoxicated or not. You're beautiful when I'm sober too."

"You're drunk," I disagreed, leading him out of the kitchen.

"Stop saying that!"

"No. You're eyes are cloudy. They look more like the sky than the ocean," I said.

"You noticed my eyes..." He smirked.

"We can talk when you're sober," I said, heading towards my balcony. I knew he was still following so I grabbed a bottle of water off the table and shoved it into his hands. Than I climbed through the window and he did too.

I shook the fun out of my mind in hopes of having a meaningful conversation with a person who probably won't remember it in the morning. But I didn't want to go serious...I wanted it to be like earlier, like my whole life had been. Fun, fun, fun. Laughing, smiles, and secrets. Things that would probably diminish as I grew closer to queendom. So instead of the fun, I shook the upcoming thoughts of my boring life to come out of my head.

When I turned to face Ian he had downed the whole bottle of water. His eyes did look less cloudy now. Like a polluted ocean. He was still drunk but better.

"Everleigh..." Ian trailed off. "I hope you don't think I'm some drunk jerk all the time. I usually don't drink."

I looked up at him. "Than why tonight?"

"Because..." he trailed off, hesitating. "I was...dethroned. My parents decided my younger brother should take over Waverly instead."

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I asked.

"Yes! That's what I've always wanted! To live a normal life where I can be whoever I want to be! But my parents didn't do it for me. They did it because they don't think I can be a King."

I squeezed my eyes shut, my own personal fears of my parents being disappointed in me coming to the surface.

"They think my brother can handle it. That he's better."

"Oh my god, Ian. I'm so sorry..."

"And I drank tonight because I was not sure whether to celebrate or break down. So I did a little of both," he laughed weakly.

I smiled.

"You're smile is so beautiful," he told me, running two fingers across my lips, than gently caressing the side of my face. I leaned forward slightly and so did he. Our lips touched and suddenly I was drunk too. They were so soft, plump little cushions of happiness. They were sweet and undemanding. Just gentle. And oh so nice.

But I pulled away and looked up at his almost clear ocean eyes.

"You're drunk," I whispered, almost teasingly because I knew he was only slightly now.

"On you," he replied and leaned forward again.

~oOo~

I woke up on my couch, surrounded by empty bottles and a huge mess, wondering if they have maids at this place that I could have clean this up. I was still in my now wrinkled lavender dress but I only had one converse on. I spotted the other one across the room.

I forced myself off the uncomfortable couch and peeled the wrinkles dress off me, donning it for simply patterned red one. I mix-matched it with purple converse and threw my hair up in a messy bun. Than I clicked on the tv to the debate channel and attempted to try and clean up.

The whole time though I had a huge smile on my face. Cause I had kissed Ian. And he had kissed me. And he called me Beautiful a lot. And he was drunk.....and...

He was drunk.

What if he doesn't remember it!? Or worse...

What if he regrets it?

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. He probably wants nothing to do with me and my complicated life. He just freed himself from being King, he doesn't want to risk falling in love with someone that'll put him back in that position. Oh my god! Why am I thinking of love! I just met him! I've developed crushes in minutes, but not love. Right?

A knock on my door literally knocked me out of my reverie. I sighed, stood up and straightened out my dress, and made to Open the door. I was pleasantly surprised to see Ian.

Speak of the devil...

He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"Look Ian, you don't have to say it. I understand. You were drunk and heartbroken by You're parents. It was a mistake. And it's fine if you never want it to Happen again," I said.

"Uh.....What?" He deadpanned.

"You came here to tell me you don't like me like that, right?"

"No, Ever," he denied, grabbing my shoulders so I would face him. "I know we've known each other for barely a day, but I really like you. I want you, if you'll have me."

A smile creeped up my lips. "I would want nothing more than to date you, Ian."

"Well than I should ask you out. Will you go out with me?" He asked, his smile taking my breath away.

"Yes!" I squealed, jumping up to hug him. He caught me and chuckled.

"I'm honored," he laughed.

"The honor is all mine."

And than I kissed him.

I know it's not America and Maxon, but I thought it was really cute and I had so much fun writing it. If you like Everleigh and Ian please tell me down in the comments. The next epilogue will probably be posted sometime tomorrow and will be in mostly America's Pov maybe a bit of Everleigh. There might even be a 4th epilogue depending on how inspired I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.4K 47
The Selection Fan Fiction "I, Clarissa Dossen, will never be free from the cage of other people's choices." Clarissa Dossen is a 17 year...
9.5K 146 11
Not finished. Very sporadic updates. Hi! This is a book of what the Selection would look like if America told Maxon that she loved him that night in...
115K 2.2K 38
America is heartbroken by her break up with her ex-boyfriend Aspen. Prince Maxon is tired if the constant disrespect from his parents and peers. So h...
164K 1.4K 62
America finally has Maxon. Happily married. She has the responsibilities as queen. Everyone adores the royal couple. But when Maxon starts to drink a...