Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.

6.7K 92 21
By Takamiya_Shido

Man, that was good" Naruto said in satisfaction while opening the door of his room, who could have think that his elder sister could make such a fine dinner like that.

"Hello" he flinched in shock and instantly pulled out a kunai to counter any assault when he heard that unfamiliar voice inside of his room.

"Who the hell...what the?!" Naruto asked but trailed off when he saw a voluptuous young woman with golden blonde hair and matching golden eyes, wearing the tradition miko outfit with white tabi and red hakama sitting traditionally on his bed while sipping a cup of hot tea in her hands.

At least, he thought that it was tea she was drinking.

But the shocking thing was that she looked almost the same as the golden Kyuubi sealed inside his body, almost like a carbon copy, with two foxy ears on top of her head and nine golden fur tails resting on the bed behind her.

"YASAKA!" Kurahime squealed out in a high-pitched tone inside of his mindscape.

"Naruto, is everything alright up there?" He heard his father's voice and quickly acted.

"Yeah dad, everything is alright!" he called out loudly and, after seeing no hostile action from the golden haired woman, quickly stepped into his room and closed the door behind him.

"Right, tell me who are you and what business do you have with me?" Naruto asked loudly, still having his kunai in his hands "and also, how did you be able to get into my room?"

The woman half opened her eyes to look at him for a moment before she put away the cup of tea, putting both of her hands traditionally on the bed in front of her she bowed her head slightly to him, saying with a polite tone.

"My name is Yasaka, princess of Makai" she introduced politely "and I'm here for my mother, the one who is being sealed inside you" his eyes widened after hearing her saying that "by the way, the door wasn't locked"

You're Kurahime's daughter?" Finally, after a long moment of silent Naruto decided to be the one who opened up first, and he asked that as if Yasaka wasn't telling the truth.

"Why yes I am..." Yasaka nodded her head, looking straight at him in the eyes.

"Well, I thought you might be her twin sister or something but..." he put his weapon away, seeing no hostile intention toward him, other than she said she came here for her mother "I mean, no offence or something but..." he spoke up a little louder so that Kurahime would be able to hear him as clearly as possible "...Wow...I mean, it's kind of hard to believe...completely speechless." Naruto said that while cracking madly. His mind was still trying to absorb the information "The mighty Kyuubi...the evil vixen...daughter..." he tried to bite in the laughter, but it was actually hard to stop letting out the sounds.

"Speechless" Kurama couldn't help but agree.

"Your point?" Both vixens asked at once, with Yasaka being the humbler one.

"No offence but, it is hard to believe that there was a guy actually managed to put up with Kurahime" Naruto said sagely, crossing his arms on his chest.

"What do you mean by that you mother fuc...!" But Naruto quickly shut the link between them for a second so that he wouldn't have to hear what Kurahime was going to say next, even though he knew perfectly what it was. The golden Kyuubi was completely exploring inside of his mindscape, her face red with anger and her tails flaring around her wildly "...Do you even know how lucky you are when a woman like me took a single glance at your pathetic face?" She cried out in absolute anger and completely transformed into her true form "That does it! COME IN HERE HUMAN SO I CAN KILL YOU!" the golden fox bounced her head against the bars madly.

"Sigh...that is why I don't bother to care about human and their business in the first place" Kurama released a long sigh and rested his chin against the back of his hands, his tails shot out and wrapped around Kurahime's necks and legs, immobilizing her "Keep your damn voice down vixen"

"You wanna pick a fight? You cock-less Kyuubi?!" Kurahime screamed out in pure anger, trying to free herself from Kurama's tails by flaring her youki out from her body in hope of hurting him. Youki was like poison to chakra, and Kurama was a mass of chakra so the other half of her power was very poisonous to his body and could seriously weaken him.

However...

"That trick won't work anymore" A faint red glow emitted around Kurama's tails, preventing the golden aura from touching the orange tails.

"Keep her like that for now Kurama" Naruto said to his partner before returning his attention to Yasaka, who was pouring tea into her cup from a teapot she brought out from who know where.

"I never know my father; he died in the previous Makai Civil War." Yasaka said calmly, bringing the teacup to her lips.

"Oh, I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry, Naruto Namikaze. It was a very, very long time ago." the blonde woman said softly "Tea?" She turned her eyes to his table, where a single cup of tea was standing.

He didn't see it there when he stepped into his room.

"Thank you." Naruto said gratefully before taking the cup of tea, but he didn't drink it right away but pulled the chair from his table toward the bed and sat down in front of Yasaka "So, you actually Kurahime's daughter?"

"Why yes I am." The vixen nodded her head; her fox ears moved slightly "Everyone always said I look a lot like my mother, sometimes mistook us as twin. But that was the first time a human gave me that kind of compliment." she took the cup of tea away from her lips and held it in her hands "My mother showed you her human form, didn't she?"

"Yeah" Naruto nodded his head.

"That mean she trusted you more than you think, Naruto Namikaze" Yasaka said with a small smile "Normally she would never reveal her true form to human."

"I doubt that" Naruto pointed out. Kurahime? Trust him? No way in hell. She did that probably for distraction, so she could have the pleasure of punching him in the face. Who knew how much that vixen hate him?

"Anyway, Naruto Namikaze..."

"Naruto, you can call me Naruto" he cut her off with a smile "You're a lot nicer than your mother I must say."

"I will take that as a compliment" Yasaka smiled at him "and you also a lot mature than a normal thirteen years old boy, Naruto, soon to be Shinobi or not"

"You see, my situation forced me to mature faster than normal" It wasn't a lie. When he was young he could act a little immature, but Naruto was never a naive or light heart one. When you were growing up in a village that hate you and forced to take care of yourself for most of your childhood, you would have to grow up faster and be more mature, just to survive the harsh world you were thrust into.

"I see" Yasaka nodded her head.

"Yasaka, you said you come here for your mother..." Naruto said slowly, keeping his eyes on the daughter of Kurahime "you don't mean to...you know..." It wouldn't be a surprise if Yasaka next action was using some kind of technique to pull her mother out of him, killing Naruto in the process. With his current state of power, there was very little thing he could do stop it. Yasaka was Kurahime's daughter, he would never feel surprise if turn out she was just as strong as her mother who was more than powerful to begin with.

His only option was his father, maybe he could scream out and his father could be here in an instant to save him.

"Unseal the seal the Sandaime Hokage of Konoha used to trap my mother's soul in her body, if that is what you meant to say." to his surprise, Yasaka shook her head and gave him a smile "Of course, even if I want to do that, I cannot...for now at least."

"What do you mean?"

"Any forcibility action to pull a Bijuu out of the Jinchuriki will..."

"...kill the Jinchuriki, I know" Naruto nodded his head.

"Yes, it will kill you if I forcefully pull my mother out of your body." Yasaka said "Naruto, you are the son of Yondaime Hokage of Konoha, doing something like that literally mean a declaration of war between Makai and Elemental Nations. I can risk the chance of exposing my world to yours, even if it is for my mother the Queen of Makai. Shinobi is very powerful beings, starting a war with Elemental Nations..." the vixen shook her head "even if we can come out with the win...pains, sufferings, lost will be made not just for you human, but for us Youkai as well."

"Then why did you come here?" Naruto asked with his eyes and tone softened. This woman in front of him, she was more than just a princess of a world of demons...

"I come here so that I can study the seal as closely as possible, so I will figure it out a way to get my mother out of you without killing you Naruto." Yasaka smiled at him again "I did a lot of research in human's Fuinjustu, but the seal the Sandaime Hokage used...it is too complicate even for my knowledge. I spent thirteen years trying to figure it out the Jutsu he used, but I never be able to do it, not even close so Naruto..." she put both of her hands together in front of her and bowed her head low, much to his surprise "Please, let me stay here so that I can study the seal directly. Makai needs its Queen...I need my mother back."

"Hey hey Yasaka, please don't bow your head like that" Naruto jumped to the floor and put his hand on the golden haired woman's shoulder, smiling softly at her "Of course, you can stay here and study the seal." he smiled at her "Just make sure no one will see you, alright?"

"I will, Naruto." Yasaka looked at him and smiled warmly "Thank you."

Who could have thought Kurahime's daughter was such a humble and polite woman.

For some reason, the golden vixen inside him was quiet for the whole time.

Line Break

Naruto Namikaze was skipping the Academy since he was not intrested in learning any thing from there. Since the he realised that there are only 4 months left for the upcoming Chuunin Exam. He was doing training in training ground. He was not concerned about studies but rather about his body condition.

He is weak. He is no longer a chakra monster but a youkai monster. He now possess two attributes in his command which were Chakra and Youkai Energy. While he had full grasp of Chakra, He cannot activate it because the Chakra and Youkai Energy are poisonous to each other.

If he commits a little mistake he will die. Not only this but his other half was weaker in body and ninjutsu learning he also lacks physical stamina. While learning chakra his other half ended up spreading inefficient balance of Youkai energy in his body, due to this he had suffered from improper growth.

Physically Naruto Namikaze's body was the same as his and even without Kurama's chakra this time, the amount of chakra inside of him was still as huge as before including Youkai Energy. But compare to his original, the stamina and endurance was nowhere near close. Naruto spent days of running away from the Anbu and Chunin who caught him while he was trying to pull some pranks, but this body...this body was untrained, not even close.

He spent all days at the training ground, doing only his basic genin level exercise, Chakra control and Shadow Clone and returned to his house to have dinner with father and sister before sneaking out through the window again and didn't return till sun rise. He barely slept but he didn't need to. He was doing everything he could to push his body to the limit.

He doubted that he would be around Kakashi's level at the end of this week.

His physical strength, however, was a different story.He physically become strong to manageable level but he can no longer create shadow clone army because it may end distortion of Youkai Energy in his body leading him to health related problems. He was cursing Sandaime Hokage for making his other half life worse, because he sealed the Youkai Fox Deity in his body.

"Naruto, please rest." Yasaka called out loudly from the sideline. She had been watching Naruto this whole time and was quite surprise to see a child could push himself this far. "You're pushing yourself way too far." This was after all the first time she was here to watch him train. Yasaka returned to her home at Makai for two days to gather her belongings as well as her research about Naruto's seal and only unofficially moved into Naruto's house this morning.

She was now resided in the room next to his and for some reason Minami and his father never came, or even care to look at that room again. From what he heard in the bedtime story for children, Kitsune Youkai was the master in deception, tricks and illusions so maybe Yasaka used some of her tricks to avoid his family's attention.

"Sorry, can't do that Yasaka" Naruto shook his head and crossed his fingers in a very familiar handseal "I need to get stronger as fast as possible. I may not change the tragedy of my friends fate but with my knowledge and skills, I might be able to turn it in different direction."

Yasaka jumped in shock when she saw at least thirty Naruto appeared on the training field, her mouth completely dropped to the ground in shock. She spent years of researching on Shinobi's powers, while paying more attention to Fuinjutsu Yasaka allowed herself to gain some more knowledge from learning about various kinds of Ninjutsu. She knew everything about Kage Bushin and its benefits, as well as its downsides and yet Naruto was able to summon thirty of them after training for hours and didn't look any less tired.

The clones then parted away after receiving orders from the original. Naruto then approached Yasaka and sat down in front of her.

"I think you should start with the seal now, Yasaka." Naruto said and was about to remove his shirt when suddenly Yasaka shot her hand out to stop him, wrapping her hand around his wrist "What's wrong?"

"What I am thinking anyway?" Yasaka chuckled softly, more to herself than to Naruto "You desire power, aren't you?"

"In a way, yes." Naruto nodded his head "but I want it not for myself, but for my friends."

"And what about my mother? Surely she will have some words in this..."

She said I'm wasting my time." Naruto said blankly making Yasaka giggle "She said there is no way for me to get as strong as my father in a week, I will get myself kill before I know it and she will have to step in and use her chakra to heal me, just so that she wouldn't have to experience death for the first time." and as expected, Kurahime who was making herself comfortable on Kurama's head huffed and turned her head away.

"Figure my mother would say something like that." Kurahime's daughter giggled "but, how about I lend you some help? To repay your kindness of allowing me to study the seal directly?"

"W-what?" Naruto widened his eyes in surprise "Yasaka, you don't need to..."

"Shh, I don't need to, I want to..." The golden haired woman said "You know, you accepted to go through all the troubles so that I can reunite with my mother again, that is something I'm very grateful about. You even allow me to stay inside your house; helping you getting stronger as fast as possible will be the least thing I can do to repay your kindness" Yasaka said with his hand between hers.

"W-wow...I didn't know what to say..." Naruto chuckled while scratching the back of his head "You know, in my opinion you're a lot more mature and wiser than your mother."

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 104 3
{Naruto x Naruto Older Brother Reader x Skyrim} Everyone knows about the legend of Naruto Uzumaki, but what if Naruto wasn't the only child of Minato...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
218 6 10
"I remember... Running. I remember... Feeling scared. I remember... Watching it happen." "Watching what happen?" They asked. (Y/n) turned their head...