Off Limits

By Thesweetvillainess

"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between u... More

1.The consequences of drinking
A word from the author
2.A moonlight stroll
3.The date
4.The park
5.Coming clean
6.Trey Williams?
7.Damon Stark
8.You will be mine
9.His new office
10.Watching her
11.Lunch
12.Resisting him
13.Luca
14.Dinner and a movie
15.Unwanted attention
16.The bodyguard
17.Dreaming about him
18.A flight and a stormy night
19.Comfort
20.The beach
21.Caught
22.Back in town
23.Jonathan Stark
24.Save me beautiful
25.The yatch
26.I love you
27.Private Number
28.Secret admirer from hell
29.No longer a secret
30.Let's talk about this like businessmen
Hi
32.Crazy person
33.Candles,rose petals and a ring
Bonus Chapter 1
Jayden's Book is Out

31.The Stalker's Identity

10.1K 307 31
By Thesweetvillainess

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V.

"I want to marry Andrea "I claimed whilst getting up from my chair and going around the table.I was done wasting my time with these people.There were more pressing matters at hand I urgently needed to attend to.

The only reason I sat down and had a conversation with the two men was to inform them of my intentions,that's it.Whether Sebastian was for my relationship with his daughter did not matter to me.She was mine and that's all I cared about,the fact that she belonged to me and only me.I don't share.

Honestly I didn't care if these two liked me.The only person I needed to impress was my girlfriend and soon-to-be fiance.

"What did you say?"Asked an stunned Alexander.

Does this man not have ears or is he just really slow?

"I said,I want to marry her."I repeated once again.I was willing to shout it to the world over and over again.

"So your asking for her hand."Stated Alex.

"Not really...I am just telling you of my intentions to become her husband."

"I have had enough of this tomfoolery.Let's make a deal Stark "at last Sebastian spoke
.He had been quite for a while "and this time you won't break it...You will propose to my daughter and if and only if she says yes will I let you marry her.All that matters is that she is happy...though I doubt she will say yes.If she does refuse then you will stay away."

"We have a deal..."I said with my back turned to him.With that I started towards the door,opened it and left.

Andrea was sat on a chair a little far from the board room waiting anxiously.I could tell because she was nibbling on her bottom lip and ran a hand through her dark brown hair.

Soon Sebastian and his son came out of the board room and approached her.There was no doubt he was trying to split us apart.I was about to go there but I received a call from Fred.I had been waiting for this call since morning.

He told me that he had began researching and that he'd have the information by early in the evening.He also said the this man was definitely a resident of New York.

I wanted this man found as soon as possible and I would spare no cost to ensure the safety of the one I love.

By the time I was done talking with Fred Andrew's family had left and she was looking at me.She was already standing in front of me when I hung up.

"You-"I cut her off by smashing my lips on here in a deep kiss.I broke the kiss before I lost all control and took her right there and then in front of everyone.

"Are you ok?"She asked straightening up my patterned tie.

"I am fine...see"I said."now come on let's get your stuff."

"What?Why?"

"Because you're coming with me.You are not leaving my sight" she opened her mouth to argue then closed it again.She was about to protest again but I spoke before her "there is no arguing with me Andrea,your safety is first priotity."

I spoke sternly to her for the first time.

We went to her office and got her stuff.Downstairs my boardguards and driver waited for us.

We had lunch at a local restaurant.The tabloids did not fail to attend.It was rather difficult to eat as people took pictures of you so we ate in a booth inside the resturant.

Leaving the restaurant proved to be a cumbersome task.Had it not been for the bodyguards we never would have made it through the crowd of paparazzi.

I had not been to my own office in around a month.The previous day I had been in and out of meetings none of which had taken place in my own office.And before that I was mostly in Russia attending to business.Thankfully Mark had held up the Fort in my absence.

Everything was just as I had left it three and a half weeks ago and that's how I liked it.Like my father I am very particular about the arrangement in my office.

"I don't think I have ever been to your office"my girlfriend said so I gladly gave a tour of the place.

We then began working as I eagerly awaited word from Fredrick Erickson.

She worked on desk but on the opposite side from me.I enjoyed watching her work.Especially since she had a tendancy to bite her bottom lip when she was deep in thought.And God it was sexy.In fact the sexiest thing about her little quirk was that there was a high possibility she had no idea she was doing it.

Clearly I was not gonna get any work done with her siting there and it was as if she had no clue about what she was doing to me.Yes,she was busy in her own world doing some calculations I guess.I myself was busy too...trying to control the argue to make love to her on my desk.

"Damon,you're staring"

"It's not my fault you're too beautiful not to stare at is it?"She blushed beet red."come here."I ordered patting my lap.She got up went round the desk.She was ready to refuse put I pulled her and she let out a yelp.

With my hands on each of her cheeks I moved her head closer to mine causing her lips to meet mine.My brain lit on fire when she kissed me then a familiar and comforting warmth spread through my entire body.She let out a soft moan and I grabbed her by the waist again and placed her near the edge of my desk.

Then I expertly pushed away the laptop while moving her further up the desk.

Things got a lot steamier and I subconciously unzipped her tight red dress.We had forgotten our surroundings and were unfortunately reminded by the loud knocking on my door.This sort of thing happened a lot.It seems as though whenever she and I were 'having fun' something or someone would interrupt.

Andrea gently pushed me off her.

Fredrick Erickson was here.Had the circumstances been any different I definetely would have ignored the knocks and carried on with what I was doing.

Sighing I zipped up my girlfriend's dress,straightened up then shouted for the person to come in.

My personal assistant opened the door for my guest.She knew I was expecting Fred.

A grinning Fred Erickson walked in.His sandy blonde locks were longer than the last time we had seen each other and he had grown a short beard.The FBI agent strode the desk smirking as he noticed the woman who sat on it.

I had caged Andrea in between my hands whuch were on the desk.

"Good to see you,Damon and this must be the woman I have been hearing about."He greeted handing me a large envelope "this is everything you will need."

Andrea managed to escape as I grabbed the envelope.

Using the letter opener on my desk I ripped open the package and pulled the contents out.There was yet another sealed envelope inside the larger envelope.

Seated I looked at the papers.Fred and his workers had done the job well.I was provided with the name,address and contacts of the cooperate along with every piece of information about him available.I knew the identity of my girlfriend's stalker and it came as shock to me.

Bastard!

Never would I have guessed...

Simon Leslie Jones.

My trusted former assistant had caused such trouble.In the time he had worked for me which was about two years he seemed harmless and quiet.To be honest,I never took notice of the boy and all that I knew about him was that he had graduated with a masters in English Literature.What idiot expects to make a living with a masters in Literature?

Simon seemed like the kind of boy who would go home play video games,pretend his blanket is a girl and make out with his pillow not stalk someone especially my soon to be fiance.

This new information and only vexed me more.I was livid and I was out for blood.Simon's blood.

"I want him behind bars."Hearing this Andrea took the papers from my hand and read them putting her hand over her mouth in shock.

"This can't be true."Her voice was shaky as said still not believing what she had read."he was so nice...he was such a nice man."I clenched my fist when the words 'nice man' escaped her lips as I attemped to keep my anger in check.

"The evidence does not lie miss."Fred jumped in"we have pictures.Last night he was seen outside am guessing your apartment and we are also guess he is the cause of all this attention from the media."

What Fred said made perfect sense.Simon was obviously the one who leaked to the tabloids.I didn't know whether to thank him or punch him on the face.Thanks to him the whole country knew that Andrea was mine.

"Damon...I have the police waiting downstairs if you want to apprehend him."This was a serious issue.The sort of harassment Simon was doing was in deed illegal.Sure the jail time was not long but I was Damon Stark,I could get that man sent away for years.

"Good"

"I am coming with you."

"No...it's not safe for you."I argued out.The last thing I wanted was to put her in even more danger and allowing her to come into the presence of a this deranged man was exactly that.

"Fine,I'll stay in the car."

"Fair enough"we exited my office then the building.

One thing was for sure I was about to end Simon's pathetic life.

----------

Who guessed it was Simon?

If you did then congratulations...
This book is now NUMBER 352 IN ROMANCE.This is not something I did this is something we did together.
I love you.

Till next time.
-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.6K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
3.5M 84.9K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
2.5M 68.3K 31
I took a deep breath."Antonio I...I'm pregnant."His smile suddenly faded and his brown eyes turned darker by the second. He removed my hands from his...
174K 2.8K 53
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...