Hood Love

By isabelllhbz

Isabel Garcia's a sweet girl who grew up in the hood, has never had a boyfriend, and doesn't believe in love... More

Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Isabel
Victor
Victor
Isabel
Victor

Isabel

19 1 0
By isabelllhbz

Chapter 19

I wanna scream and ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I still can't believe Victor just talked to me.

I was trying to sound chill and calm...

But inside I was screaming and 'little me' was jumping around like I just chugged a whole ass 4 loko.

My heart is beating really fast, and my head is pounding and spinning in circles.

When he leaned into me he smelled bomb as fuck, his warm breath touched my neck and it made me want to get closer but get as far away as I can at the same time.

I didn't exactly know how to handle this.

When he joked around about making out, I was about to, but I had to stop myself.

I know what kind of guy Victor is, he's the type of guy to play with a girls feelings and then act like he did nothing wrong.

He's the type to have girls lining up to date him, but decides to talk to them all at once.

I don't want a 'Victor', but he's already playing with my head.

Even though I've never had a boyfriend, I see these types of guys everywhere, everyday.

"Guys are dicks" I think to myself as I walk into class.

I hear someone walk in right behind me.

Victor.

I walk to my desk and Luis looks like he's trying to figure out what I'm thinking by looking at me too hard and he seems kind of pissed off.

"Vic talked to you?" He starts.

"What?" I respond as I start copying the notes I missed from his paper.

"Victor talked to you."

Yup "I heard what you said but why are you asking?" I respond.

"Well you two walked in at the same time, so that must mean you guys were walking together?"

What the fuck.

"Nope, he was walking behind me and we had the smallest conversation."

"How small."

"I don't need to explain myself to you." I chuckle.

"You know what you're right, you don't, my bad."

"It's cool."

"We should kick it after school." He says.

There he goes again!

"Can't, I have to go home, I ride the bus."

He looks at me and smiles "What about during lunch, and please don't say you can't."

I'll let him sweat it off for a while. "I can't."

I start smiling knowing I'm bullshiting.

"Really? C'mon I'll buy you a fucking slushy."

Is this kid really trying to bribe me? "I don't want a slushy."

"Then what do you want." He responds

Shit, Victor. That's what I want.

"You don't need to buy me anything" I chuckle.

"So we can still kick it?"

I really don't want to, but I need to start making friends so...

"Yeah I guess"

He smiles and we both start laughing out of nowhere.

The bell rings and he starts walking out next to me.

Victor walks towards Luis "Where we going?"

He's so god damn cute.

Luis puts his arm around me "We're walking Isabel to her next class."

Victor makes a weird face at Luis "Why?"

"Get your fucking hand off of me before I kick you in the balls." I smile innocently looking up at Luis, who's hand is still hugging my neck.

He puts both his hands up like if I was a cop ready to arrest him. "Okay chill little one."

"Shut the fuck up" I smile. "I don't need you to walk me, it's good, you're gonna be late."

Ulises looks at me and smiles for no reason.

I look at him a little wierd and smile back, my face feels hot and I think I'm blushing so I turn away.

"Anyways, bye." I start walking faster and walk into my class.

I sit down and start taking a drink from my water bottle still feeling hot.

A girl named Ashley touches my shoulder as I'm taking my backpack off.

"There's a fine ass person outside calling you."

I look at her confused. "Who?" I'm not sure if it's a girl or a guy outside because Ashley's 'Bi' and she thinks everyone's 'fine'.

"I don't know, he looked like a sophomore, or maybe even a junior."

"He?"

She nods.

I look at the door and Victor waves at me to go outside.

I shake my head and wave at him goodbye, because I don't want to talk to him, I don't want any type of communication with him, and I don't want anything to do with the guy I think I have a crush on anymore period.

He obviously doesn't follow directions very well because he walks in after the bell rings.

"Oh excuse me? Are you in this class? Take a seat or I'll mark you tardy." The teacher says to him.

He looks at her and sits next to me.

"Yo, i didn't get the uhh chance to introduce myself so umm wassup, the name's Victor, but everyone calls me Vic". He takes his hand out to shake, but I slap his palm and fist bump his knuckle instead.

It's kind of sort of a habit.

"Isabel, but every one calls me Isabel." I smile.

He smiles right along with me "Oh really? Then why did that short friend of yours call you 'Africa'?" He smirks.

I smile and try to hide it "I don't wanna talk about it."

"I'll find out soon, don't worry."

"Anyways, fuck are you doing here?" I say changing the subject.

"Oh uhh I honestly don't know but, uhh you're kinda cute I guess, and uhh I wanted to ask you if you uhh wanted to kick it after school?"

I chuckle because he's saying 'uhh' after each 5 words, and it's adorable.

"I can't after school I take the bus." I smile.

"What about tomorr-" I interrupt.

Fuck. "Uhh, your friend Luis uhh wants to hang out tomorrow during uhh lunch." I respond.

Wow now I'm the one saying 'uhh' in the middle of each fucking word, and it's not so adorable.

I smile nervous of what he's going to say.

"You think he's cute." His face is emotionless I can't tell what he's feeling, and it's irritating the fuck out of me.

"Uhh is that a question or a statement?"

"I just wanna know, do you think he's cute?"

"I mean like he's not bad looking..and he's funny, so like yea he's fucking cute, it's really not a secret."

"Damn Isabel, don't you know the kind of tricks guy's play to get at a girl? Luis is funny to every girl he talks to."

"Shit Vic, and your not?"

Silence.

I mug him, roll my eyes and start taking my binder out. "You should leave, she's gonna take attendance and she's going to know you're not in this class."

I keep writing stupid stuff on a blank sheet of binder paper so it'll look like I'm actually doing something.

He looks at me pissed off and walks out..fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58.6K 34
Gabriella lives a beyond perfect life with her mom, her sister and her boyfriend of two years. She's finally at a place in her life where she is hap...
1.6K 99 37
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
3.1M 123K 77
{Free story 1 paid bonus chapter} Virginia hates her school's basketball superstar, but Eli Shepherd is hoping to change that, one basket at a time...
3.8M 111K 42
Miles Cunningham is not the right guy to fall for. Isabella knows that. So when he decides to barge his way into her life, she does everything she ca...