Family

By Jeid_Hotchniss03

Hotch and Emily are married. Jj is still married to will but is she in love with her Bestfriend. Derek and Ga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 5

2.1K 22 1
By Jeid_Hotchniss03

Reid's POV
Her lips crashed against mine her arms around my neck pulling me closer, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, in doing so I fall back onto my sofa Jj straddling me. She looks me in the eye with her ocean blue eyes and says to me I love you Spencer and I think I've fallen for you. I smile and say I love you too Jj and I've definitely fallen for you her lips crash against mine once more. I pick her up and she still kisses me her hand in my hair.

Jjs POV
He was now hovering over me and I couldn't help but bite my lip. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pull him forward his hands land on either side of me and he begins to kiss me. He begins to move and I feel his hot breathe against my skin making me feel weak. He kisses my neck and I move my giving him more room he continues to kiss my neck and I moan and he unbuttons my shirt and kisses down my stomach. Undoing my pants, I take of his shirt and unbuckle his belt til he's just stood in his boxers. My eyes wander and I whisper damn you're hot he smirks and says nothing on you as he kisses my neck again, I tangle my fingers in his hair and things get heated real quick.

Garcia's POV
I get home to Derek stood in front of my apartment. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses me and says hey baby girl. I smile even more and say when did you guys even land. He laughs and says about an 1hr ago though I'd come and surprise you. I unlock my apartment door and pull him inside and say wanna watch movie? He gets himself comfy on my sofa and says sure beautiful. I smile and lay my head on his chest before scrolling through channels and finding the perfect film. Romeo and Juliet. We get about half way through the film and then I fall asleep smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 951 20
a hotch y/n fanfic *changed the cover lol* PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES!!! πŸ’•
12.1K 351 23
It's been a year since I married the love of my life. A lot has changed. Morgan FINALLY told Garcia he loves her then proposed! Hotch and Emily are d...
17.9K 296 24
jj and emily have always been best friends but what happenes when JJ's life takes an unexpected turn and Emily comes along for the ride. Also i know...
62.9K 978 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...