American Lover (APH America x...

By NotedSnow

What happens when a girl who has known the countryside all her life, gathers all of her courage and moves to... More

(Prologue) A Not So Normal Day In The Life of Me
The long ride to unknown
Getting to Know Him
The Way Home
The Tune of A Broken Heart
(A/N)
A Rude Awakening
A Rocky Restart

Love-struck

145 5 0
By NotedSnow

   I started my job as a barista a few days ago and I'm proud to say I'm pretty good at It, but one day unlike the others something special happens, It was a rainy day in New York and there wasn't much business that day, a blond man with a strange cowlick walked in and once I saw him my heart went off like a firework it was like time had slowed down, he ordered his drink and sat down to wait for it to be made. 

My mind began to wander as I was making his drink,  until my good friend Amber snapped me out of it by waving her hand in my face, after I got done finishing the man's order he walked up and introduced himself "Hiya dudette! I'm Alfred F. Jones or you could call me the hero!" he flashed a grin and after some small talk we swapped numbers, he paid for his drink and left the shop. My cheeks were burning up after he left I was tapped on the shoulder and turned around to see Amber "you have a crush~ don't you (y/n)" she said, I sputter out a quick "n-no I don't!" and smack her arm "but you totally do!" Amber responds. 

I walk off feeling defeated and walk back to the Inn, I remembered to put Alfred's number in my phone.

(y/n) : Hey you are the person I met at the coffee shop right?

Alfredo: u the barista chick?

(y/n) : yeah

Alfredo: Cool! hey let's meet up at this kick ass fast food place called Mega-burger?

(y/n) :  sure thing! I get the day off tomorrow we can get to know each other a little more

Alfredo : sweet! then it's settled when u get ready then we will meet at Mega-burger

Alfredo : what time do u get wanna meet up?

(y/n) : 5:00 pm

Alfredo: see ya then!!

I looked at the time  the clock read 11:30 I had started texting him a 10:00

we had spent an hour and a half making plans  I tried to sleep but couldn't it was like my body rejected the idea of sleep for a while 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 54.3K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
722K 28.1K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
257K 9.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.1M 28.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...