Trouble Maker...

By Boonannaxdd

"Cause I'm a trouble maker," Rachel looks at her boyfriend as Jayden wraps his arms around Rachel's small si... More

Trouble Maker
O.| Everyone Hates Me
Epigraphy
Act One
Chapter One: The Purple Piano Project {1}
1.| Shalom, blogsphere!
2.| Where's Quinn?
3.| It's Not Unusual
Chapter One: The Purple Paino Project {2}
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {1}
4.| Definitely Not Smart
5.| Vocal Adrenaline
7.| Angelic Kisses
Chapter Two: I Am A Unicorn {2}
Chapter Three: Asian F {1}
8.| You're Late
9.| Last Minute Auditions
10.| So, What Dream Did You Let Go Of
11.| Lights Will Guide You Home
Chapter Three: Asian F {2}
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {1}
12.| Original Members
13.| Last Friday Night T.G.I.F
14.| U2's over-rated
Chapter Four: Pot O' Gold {2}
Chapter Five: The First Time {1}
15.| Cooter Mankins
16.| Trying To Make It Right
17.| Losing Rachel's Vigrinity
Chapter Five: The First Time {2}
Chapter Six: Mash Off {1}
18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen
19.| Fighting Against The TroubleTones
20.| Vote 'Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President'
Chapter Six: Mash-Off {2}
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {1}
21.| Principal Figgins's Office
22.| 'Lady's Music Week'
23.| Again To Principal's Figgins Office
Chapter Seven: I Kissed A Girl {2}
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {1}
24.| We Can't Do This Without Sam
25.| Sam Is Back
26.| Competing at Sectionals
Chapter Eight: Hold Onto Sixteen {2}
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {1}
27.| The Best Christmas Ever!
28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas
Chapter Nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas {2}
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {1}
29.| Summer Nights
30.| The Proposal Idea
31.| Swimming Pool Themed Proposal
Chapter Ten: Yes/No {2}
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {1}
32.| Starting Something
33.| Blaine's Eye Injury
34.| Work This Out
Chapter Eleven: Micheal {2}
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {1}
35.| La cacaracha
36.| Santana's sexy outfit
Chapter Twelve: The Spanish Teacher {2}
Chapter Thirteen: Heart {1}

6.| Booty Camp!

1K 28 4
By Boonannaxdd

6.| Booty Camp!

Every Breath You Take - The Police
"Every breath you take, every move you make,
Every move bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you,"

***

Mike and Jayden danced as they both high fived each other as Jayden's arm was now in a bandage rather then a cast since his bones were getting stronger.

Mr. Schue did a hoop with his hands as Jayden moves through his hands as Jayden smirked at Finn, who looked at Lucy who was beside him smiling at her friend, "go on, Jay,"

Jayden looked at Mercedes as she looked at Mike dancing around with Jayden, "listen, Mr. Schue, I'm all for participating, but Shay says I'm more of a Park and bark, and I tend to agree,"

Finn looked at Mercedes confused, "a what and what?"

Mercedes sighed as she looked at Finn, "a park and bark, I stand centre stage singing the notes no one else can while all of you guys dance around me,"

Mr. Schue shook his head as he looked at Mercedes, "Booty Camp is about all of you dancing, Mercedes. In unison," Jayden held his hand out for Mercedes.

Jayden smiled as she looked at him before getting up, "I mean look at Vocal Adrenaline. When they're in synch- one big terrifying machine, they're unstoppable. Mike, Jayden do your guys thing, let's go,"

Mike stood with Jayden as he watched as the stood in a line, "the jazz square, the grapevine, Step-touch, the kick ball change and pivot. We perfect these basics, we'll win nationals. Grapevine to the right,"

Jayden smirked as Mike pointed at him, "five, six, seven, eight, keep it going,"

Puck rolled his eyes as Jayden smirked at his best friend, "I am in hell,"

Jayden looked at Finn, "Finn, you look like you are steeping on bees, come in, Mercedes, blend." Finn raised his hands as Lucy just giggled.

Kurt does jazz hands as Mr. Schue looked at Jayden, giving him a look, Jayden turned his head to Kurt, "Kurt, jazz hands,"

Kurt out his hands to the side of him, "fine,"

***

Jayden was at Burt's car shop as Rachel sat down beside him as she handed him the tools, "lug nut,"

Rachel looked at Jayden as he had black smoke on his nose, smiling at him as she handed him the lug nut, before he spoke again, "wrench,"

Rachel hands him the wrench, "thank you," Jayden smirked at Rachel as she started speaking, "you're really good at that, whatever it is, that you're doing over there,"

Jayden smiled at his girlfriend, "thanks for helping me out," Jayden reached over her to grab something when their noses grazed against each other's, "yeah, well, I need the distraction. I'm gonna be in emotional DEFCON 1 until they post the audition results for the musical, which means I'm gonna be even more self-centred than usual, just so you know,"

Jayden raised his eyebrows, "why? You know you're gonna get the lead." Rachel just smiled at him, "I know I am, but, I mean, you don't really know until you know. You can still try out, I mean the field for Tony is wide open."

Jayden looked at her, "well, I mean I would really love to, because then I will be next to you-" Rachel smiled, "but between football and school, I don't really have time, and I have got to go and teach that booty camp thing with Mike and Mr. Schue,"

Jayden looked at his wrench before looking at Rachel, "plus, Burt pays me good here," Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "why? Your family has money,"

Jayden sighed as he dropped the wrench, as he turned to Rachel, "because I don't want to rely on my parents all the time, but by this way, I know that I get good money, so we can go on dates and treehouse dates which I know you love,"

Rachel looked at his lips before focusing on his blue eyes, "I just.. I don't want you to give up on what makes you most special. You know, you're really talented like you can dance better then Finn and everyone else in that choir room, and you sing like Barbara Streisand, and you know how much I love Barbara to even say that, talented enough to get into NYADA if you applied,"

Jayden looked at Rachel, "what if I can't? What if my parents want me to go to Harvard? Or Stanford and I'm not saying that I don't, but if I stay here, work for Burt, I mean would that be so bad?"

Rachel looked at Jayden, "no, not if it made you happy," Jayden was about to reach over and touch Rachel, when he realised his hands were filled with smoke, "you make me happy, like so happy,"

Rachel reached over to touch Jayden's bare forearm, as he wiped his hands onto a red rag, "you're better then that, you may not know it, but I do,"

Jayden looked at Rachel, "you're the best girlfriend ever," Jayden was about lean in when Rachel stops him, "no, you have grease on your nose,"

Jayden wiped his nose, "sorry," Rachel grabbed Jayden's neck to pull him into her lips, "what the heck? Come here," Jayden smiled as their lips connected into a hot, passionate kiss.

Rachel pulled away to get fresh air when she went in again into Jayden's lips, to hear Burt, "quit making out in the shop,"

Jayden looked at Rachel in her brown eyes when he smiled, "what the heck? You wanna help me audition for the play?"

Rachel clapped her hands as Jayden kissed her lips, as she pulled Jayden out of the store, "I will be back tomorrow, Burt,"

***

Rachel was with Jayden in the auditorium as she helped him as she sang along with him in 'Right Here, Right Now'

Rachel looked at Jayden as they were in the auditorium as she was pressed up against his chest, "but right now there's you and me,"

Jayden smiled into her neck, "Right here, Right now, I'm looking at you and,"

Jayden grinned as his hand was against Rachel's smooth bare cheek, as he smiled "my heart love the view, cause you mean everything,"

Mike and Mr. Shue came in stopping Jayden and Rachel from rehearsing, "sorry Rachel, but we need Jayden for booty camp,"

Rachel just nodded as she pressed her lips against Jayden's in a small kiss as Finn, Lucy, Kurt, Blaine and Puck came into the auditorium.

Jayden, Mike and Mr. Schue danced in front of them for five minutes as Mr. Schue did the same to them, when they stopped Mr. Schue, Jayden and Mike kept carrying on as sweat went down Finn's face, "that's it, all right, Finn. You got this, buddy, come on,"

Mr. Schue clapped his hands as Jayden smirked at Mike as he took off his shirt showing his stomach to everyone as he was in grey joggers, "ha, ha, roo-ha ha,"

Jayden spins in a circle with Mike as they heard Finn falling to the floor, "you okay?"

Finn sighed as Jayden looked at him, "I can't do this," Jayden smirked at him, "you can,"

"I can't,"

Jayden gripped onto Finn's shoulders, "Hey, who knows about dancing- you or me?" Finn rolled his eyes, "you,"

Jayden smirked, "that's right, which I know that you can do this, and I believe in you," Jayden helped Finn up, "one more time,"

Mr. Schue smirked at Jayden as he patted Finn's back, "and here we go," they did it again and Finn succeeded, "there you go,"

Puck, Kurt, Blaine, Mercedes and Lucy all cheer as Jayden smirked at one of his best friends, "told you,"

Jayden turned around to see Quinn standing there with her hair back to blonde, she didn't have her red-pink hair, "Quinn?"

Mr. Schue looked at Quinn, "can I help you, Quinn?" Jayden gave her a smile, "I heard this was for people who needed a little help with their dancing, and what to win Nationals,"

Mr. Schue smirked, "that's right," Jayden came closer to Finn, "she is gonna come back?" Finn shrugged his shoulders, "so I'm a little rusty, and uh- would it be cool if I joined in?"

Jayden smiled as he grabbed her hand as he pulled her closer to them, "absolutely, welcome back," Jayden hugged Quinn.

"Get in here, girl, you have been missed,"

Jayden squeezed her waist as Mr. Schue stopped them, "okay, no messing around guys, let's get in a line, booty camp here we go, line it up,"

Jayden pointed at himself before pointing at Mercedes, "copy me okay?" Mercedes nods as Jayden did something slow for Mercedes, as she got it, "okay, good,"

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.1K 11
Rachel is sexually frustrated cause her boyfriend can't satisfy her. Enters Quinn, professional escort. Warning: G!P Quinn + some mentions of Finchel...
1.8K 89 3
[Ongoing, only marked as completed so Wattpad won't delete it] In which the bad girl and the popular cheerleader deny their feelings for each other. ...
7.2K 223 32
❝ Am I allowed To look at her like that? Could it be wrong When she's just nice to look at? ❞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ...
39.5K 465 21
When Cassie is finally noticed for her talent by a few members of glee club she gets caught up in all the drama that comes with it, and the notice of...