ever after | draxler + trapp ✓

By bentalebs

julian draxler + kevin trapp -- do you believe in happy endings? [sequel to love not lost] More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue

prologue

1.2K 27 4
By bentalebs

The roads were hushed and empty that night, with the only sounds coming from the light patter of raindrops falling onto Kaylie's car. She drove slowly, her eyes focused on the road despite her mind being elsewhere. "Did Kevin get my message?" She wondered, eagerly waiting for a reply.

The sudden buzz of her cellphone caused her to blink, drawing her back to the reality of the tiny car she was in. She stole a quick glance towards her phone on the passenger seat. Immediately, a massive beam graced her lips.

Kevin.

"Speak of the devil - or should I say angel," she chuckled to herself. She turned away from the road for a moment, reaching for her phone.

But what happened after only consisted of tires screeching painfully, and a scream engulfed by the horrific sound of metal slamming into metal. What remained was only the drizzle, falling lightly and unaffected by the events that had transpired.

Quick note: timeline of events is when Julian Draxler just joined PSG.
so here's the sequel to Love Not Lost ☺️ (not necessary to read that before this though!) Thank you for reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 107 27
You have always had a crush on your best friend, Ever since you were young, but you always tried to hide it because you knew he would never feel the...
185K 2.5K 28
COMPLETED {SEQUEL TO PARIS} | If you love someone, let them go, if they come back, they're yours, if they don't, it was never meant to be" *THIS BOOK...
18.8K 796 25
Sequel to Collide || DESTINY , made us meet.DESTINY ,made us feel .DESTINY, tore us apart. DESTINY , now would you reunite us ?
38K 1.2K 29
[ TWO SIDES OF YOU SEQUEL ] ❝ 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣�...