The Black Panther

By kayla0531

This is a story about Asha Abdulla daughter of Wakandan warrior, but her mom was American. She lives with the... More

Character view
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Why I am writing this book
NOTICE
Chapter 9 leaving part. 1
Chapter 10 leaving part.2
??Updates??
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Giveaway??!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Infinity War (NO SPOILERS)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sorry guys!
So guys this happened!!!! (Pic above)
RIP STAN LEE
Chapter 25
Whats in store for End Game?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Rip CHADWICK 😭😭

Chapter 20

7.9K 229 60
By kayla0531

Guise I'm trying figure out a time frame that fits this story well so, it's not going to be exactly like the movie like how they jumped right into going into America, I'm going to lead up to that! So I will have enough time so I can finish this part of the T'challa adventure and after infinity war (Which is April 27!!!) I am going have more action! Just bare with me you all!!

*******************

T'challa's POV

"Why?" Asha asked.

"Because he stole important artifacts from the museum, so we have to get him, and he also took some vibranium from us so we have to capture him and bring him back." I told her.

"So when are we leaving?"

"A week." I said to her. "Now we must train you more." I said to her. And she smiled and nodded.

"Alright." She said.

"Alright King, can I at least talk to my friend for a moment before you steal her away completely?" Nakia asked, smiling at me.

"Go ahead, and let her get breakfast too." I said to her.

"Alright it sounds like a plan." Nakia said standing up.

And she pulled Asha up from the ground and they walked back into my room, and I followed them.

I grabbed Asha by the waist and pulled her to me, she turned around and smiled. "Thank you, for everything you did last night I really appreciate you." She said to me and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"You know when we train you can not use your powers." I said to her.

"Duh T'challa,do you think that I want to kill you?" She said to me laughing at me.

I honestly would rather stay here and spend the entire day with her, but I know that there is work that needs to be done.

"Alright, I think I should go." She said and turned around and left my grip.

And she walked away, I walked into the kitchen and Shuri and Asha were talking. They both looked at me.

"How are you brother?" Shuri asked, and I shrugged.

"I am okay? You sister?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"I am great. I have been working on some new things for you, so before you go to America I have some new pieces of technology to show you." She said. And I smiled at my sister, I think she is one of the smartest people I have ever met in my life, I know she is smarter then me.

"Thank you Shuri." I said to her smiling.

"Alright, Asha we will head out and train after you have finished eating and get dressed." I said to her and she nodded while eating lemon slices.

"I'm actually done." She said quickly getting up from the island and she ran to her room.

I laughed at her. And I looked to see Shuri and Nakia looking at mc and Okoye walked into the kitchen with Ayo.

"You are FALLING, for her brother." Shuri said to me and Nakia nodded, and smiled.

"He really is, I have never ever seen you act like this with a girl, like what is happening!" Nakia said and they all smiled.

We all talked for fifteen minutes.

"Did you both have fun last night?" Okoye asked.

I smiled at her and shook my head. "We did not do anything." I said to her.

"But did you want to?" Nakia asked getting more intrigued with the conversation.

"At first, but I respect her and everything, so I would never want her to feel pressured, and I do not want her to think that is all that I want from her." I said to them.

I looked at them all and they smiled.

"Wow you are so nice." Okoye said.

"Yes that is very respectful brother, you need to teach a few guys out here a thing or two about that." My sister said and I laughed.

"Honestly." Nakia said, and then Asha walked out, putting her hair in a bun on the top of her head.

"Alright I'm ready T'challa" Asha said to me and I looked at her and smiled.

"Alright let us start training then." I said to her.

"See you later girls." She said to all of them and we walked out of the back door into the training room.

"You ready?" I asked her and she turned around she nodded.

"Born ready, take it easy I'm a little rusty and you are a warrior." She said and she smiled at me.

We both stood a few feet away, and I watched her breathing. We heard the intercom count down from three and when it hit one she lunged at me and I blocked her. She tried again and I jumped to the side and again again and again.

"Asha." I said to her. And she was breathing heavier.

"Take a breath, breathe slowly and concentrate, just like you focus your powers in, focus every single action in and also, concentrate Asha." I said to her and she nodded her head.

She got into the game more and then she did excellent.

****
{YALL I HAD HUGEEEE WRITERS BLOCK, I WROTE THAT SUNDAY😂 I WAS STUCK Sunday at 9:57 am}
****

When we finished training, I handed Asha a water bottle as she finished up stretching on the mats. And she took the water bottle and drank from it.

"Thank you." She said laying down on the mat.

"Hey Asha." I said to her.

"Yeah?" She asked she held her arms up for me to pull her up off of the floor. And I grabbed her hands and pulled her up.

"Do you want to do something tonight, like maybe go out to eat or something like that?" I asked her.

"Like a date?" She asked smiling, and I smiled at her, and nodded. "Yes." I said to her.

"Can we do something fun?" She asked. "Because literally all we do is eat and fight other people together, I just want to let loose for at least one night with you. Because the next few days will be filled with nothing but training and we've been training for three hours." She said.

"Okay, They are having a festival in the memory of my father tonight anyways, so would you like to be my date my love?" I asked her and she smiled and she nodded .

"Of course T'challa." She said and she followed me back into my house.

"Do you have something to wear?" I asked her. "I could get you some things if you want." I said to her.

"No need, i have some cute stuff I can wear. I've seen all the women here, they are all amazing, so best believe I am stepping out." She said to me.

I looked at her and shook my head. MAN CAN I PLEASE HAVE ALL OF THIS WOMAN PLEASE? I thought to myself.

"I'm about to go get dressed, see you in a few my king." She said and winked. And she turned around and walked into her room.

I smiled and shook my head at her and I walked the other way.

I walked into the meeting room, and the guards followed me, and Okoye and W'Kabi waited in there.

"Do you want me to go to America instead?" W'Kabi asked.

"No, W'Kabi I told you I will handle it, I will have justice for your mother. You have my word that I will get him." I said to him and he nodded.

"I trust you T'challa." He said to me and he nodded and he left the room.

I sighed and put my head back on the wall. "Are you okay my King?" Okoye asked and I put my head up and looked at her.

"You have to come with me to America." I said to her.

"Already noted." She said to me.

"Okay good." I said to her.

"Oh and by the way, I want you Nakia, and Shuri to come with me and Asha tonight to the festival, dress up." I added and I walked out of the room and I went into my room.

I walked into my closet and picked out some shorts and picked out a gold and black shirt and I grabbed the rest of my stuff and I walked and got into the shower.

******************

I walked downstairs and waited on the girls to come out of their rooms. Everyone came downstairs one by one and waited with me, Shuri, Nakia, Ayo, and then Asha came down and she looked good as hell.

(See picture above^)

And she looked at me and smiled one of the most radiant smiles ever. Dang. I thought.

We all walked out of the door. And I walked beside Asha. "You look amazing." I said to her and she smiled.

"As do you." She said and I put my arm around her shoulder. "And you smell good too." She said and she kissed my neck.

"You drive me crazy, you can not just do that." I said to her. 

"Really? I can't?" She said and smiled. "I'm so sorry your majesty." She said and smirked.

*****************

We got to the festival and everyone was dancing and celebrating the life of my father, everyone saw Shuri and I and they bowed and showed respect and we told them to carry on with their festivities. Everyone danced around and had a fun time, and me and Asha danced together for an hour, and we had small drinks.

"The sun is setting." I said to Asha and she smiled at me.

"I want to see it." She said to me.

"Not if you are drunk." I said to her and she laughed at me.

"I'm not drunk a little tipsy, but I never get drunk, but I hardly ever drink so, that may be a problem." She said and I shook my head at her.

"Come on my love." I said to her. She grabbed my hand into hers and we walked up to my favorite spot on top of the hill and I sat down on the grass and she sat down beside me too, she laid on the grass. And I laughed at her.  We watched the sun as it was setting.

I looked over at her. And she caught me starring at her. I wanted to know everything about her absolutely everything.

"What if I could stop the sun from setting?" She said and she laughed.

"Why?" I said laughing at her.

"I don't know, but I feel so alive right now. " She said.

"You do not need to drink ever again." I said to her.

"Yeah maybe not." She said, and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked at her laughing, because she just kept smiling.

"Awe you lovvveee meeee." She said and she laughed.

"I never had anyone to love me so quickly.... like ever." She said to me.

"It is not very hard to do so." I said to her. And she looked at me, and smiled again this time more serious.

"I'm falling so deep in love with you." She said to me and she reached over and kissed me. And I kissed her back. And I do know one thing that I love her so much, I want to go everywhere with her and anywhere with her.

"Gosh just marry me Asha." I said to her. 

She sat up, and looked at me.

"I am being so serious you me, engaged? How does that sound to you?" I asked her.

******************************

Sorry y'all I've been on such a block I hope you liked this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 100 19
I do NOT own anything from Civil War or The Black Panther, this is only a fanfic. All rights go to Marvel! I only added in my Y/N's character and her...
22.4K 456 83
Just because they trust me doesn't mean I can trust them. After training her whole life to be the best assassin, Nikita's father dies in an explosion...
118K 2.8K 14
SEQUEL TO "WINTER'S SISTER"!!! T'Challa takes Ree to Wakanda only days after Steve breaks her out of the ocean prison, to protect her and keep her ne...
27.8K 670 35
Welcome to the romantic story of T'Challa and Fauna. Fauna is the woman that every mother warn their sons to stay away from and never bring home, sh...