Taking a Chance

By KyCountryGirl82

Ellie is a small town girl that goes to a party one night to hang out with some friends she hadn't seen in ye... More

I got a feeling'
Bullet in a Bonfire
Life in the fast lane
Restless
Perspective
Benefit for Benning
Giving in
Let it Ride
Free Bird
Moving on
Dinner at Mama Becky's
Fall into Me
Nashville
You have my heart
Back to business
Start of Forever
Property of Boss
Under the Stars
Wolves
Kentucky
Author note
Past meet Present
Amusement parks and MC
Kick It in the Sticks
I Swear
Going Public
Bachelorette Weekend
Past is the Past
Realization
The Best of Me
From this Moment On
Til the End of Time
Life Changes
Our Next Chapter

T-shirt

1.6K 42 0
By KyCountryGirl82

Brantley POV

Ellie swatted me on the butt and told me to let her take a shower. I needed a cold shower after that hot kiss we shared in the kitchen, and especially now knowing she's in the shower and will be wearing my favorite shirt in a matter of minutes.  I gathered up a pair of Under Armour ball shorts and underwear and left her a pair of sweatpants on the bed just in case she wanted to put them on and headed towards the guest shower. It was taking all the self control I had in order to not join her right now. I wanted so bad to take her and show her just how bad I wanted to be with her, but I was being the gentleman Mama raised me to be. About that time my phone rings, and it was Kolby.
"Hey brother, what's going on?" I asked  answering the call. Only time he usually calls this late is when he's drunk and needs a ride home from a party.
"Not much B, just wanted to see how the benefit went today and to tell you that I'm sorry I couldn't make it" Kolby responded.
"So what you getting into tonight lil brother?" I asked, secretly wishing he didn't need me to go bail him out.
"Me and the guys are at Bulldawgs, hanging out and playing pool. Calling to see if you wanted to come hang for a bit" I could already tell he was well on his way to being drunk.

"Sorry man I'm busy. Just got back from the benefit show, I'm bout to get in the shower and hang here and watch a movie" I replied.

"I know that tone. You got company don't you?  Ellie with you?" Kolby asked.

"If you must know dickhead, yeah she's here" I replied giving my brother hell.

"Ok man, I'll let you go. Don't do nothing I wouldn't do" Kolby replies laughing.

"Bro, trust me I probably will, and more. Talk to you later. And don't show up and walk in like you always do!"  I told him and hung up.

I walked to the shower and got in, it was freezing, but I had to still calm myself down. I wanted her more than I ever wanted any girl, even Amber, and we were together for years. Amber didn't get me, she didn't get nor like the lifestyle I lived, but that was a part of me. She always was trying to change me and make me into the person who fit in with their world, her being a beauty queen and doing pageants, having to always look her best and complaining when I wanted to just wear a black shirt and jeans to dinner because I wasn't dressed up enough for her. Her brother is a doctor, her ex-husband is some executive for Coca-Cola so she has the money and life she wanted, but she moved back to Commerce and teaches at a school and is always trying to get me back, I don't want it. Amber was a part of my life for many years, and while everyone thinks I got sober was because she left me, and maybe it was partly, the biggest part was because I was playing every show drunk off my ass and could remember what it felt like to have success and remember how it felt when I won an award.  My liver and pancreas were shot to hell and I was in pain, the pills masked it, but I was slowly killing myself. I didn't want Amber back, we have been done for years. The girl I want is in my shower going to be wearing my favorite shirt, and she gets me and I know she won't try and change me. She loves the MC lifestyle, it's as much a part of her as it is me.

I walked down the stairs and see Ellie curled up on the couch in nothing but my shirt scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch. I walked over to the couch leaned down and kissed her neck and whispered in her ear "I think I like that shirt on you better than on me." 

"That's good because you aren't getting it back" she said smiling as she turned around when she looked into my eyes she started to bite her lip.

"Oh I'm not?  I'm kinda partial to the shirt princess" I replied toying with her. It was my favorite shirt, but it looks a helluva lot better on her.

"Well you see outlaw, I love it because it smells like you, and because it's yours. So you're not getting it back" Ellie whispered as she kissed my neck and my ear toying with my earrings.

"Baby girl you're playing with fire when you do that" I breathed. She was sending shivers down my spine with each kiss. I was still turned on from earlier, then seeing her in nothing but my shirt on the couch turned me on even more.

"Am I now?  Well what do you plan on doing about it?" She asked, looking up me biting her lip. 

"I plan on doing this" I said and slammed my lips into hers, she let out a moan as I explored her mouth with my tongue. I slid my hands down her back and cupped her ass and pulled her closer to me. Having her this close to me knowing that under that shirt was nothing was turning me on even more, if that was possible. I picked her up and circled her legs around my waist and headed toward the staircase to the bedroom.

I carried her up the stairs and through the door into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed, she looked so beautiful with her hair splayed out around her, my shirt hitting just below her hips showing off her long tanned legs. I was starting to feel things I haven't felt before and I was starting to scare my shitless. I propped my self up on my elbows and kissed her long and deep, then trailed feather lite kisses down her neck and ear lobs causing her to arch her back and moan all while pressing herself against me harder.

"Brantley, please!" Ellie panted as she held onto my biceps. "Please what baby?" I asked still kissing her neck, first one side them the other. Snaking her hand up my arm then to my face, she hooked her finger under my chin and brought us eye level, and quietly whispered "I want and need you."  After hearing those words , I almost came undone. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips and smiled.  "You sure baby?  I don't want you to feel pressured, because baby that's not why I asked you back her tonight" I replied.

"Brantley, I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I want you, I NEED you" she emphasized the need and I knew you was sure. I went over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom out of the drawer.  I sat it down on the bed and looked down at my beautiful girl in my shirt, how did I get so lucky?  I hadn't felt this whole in a long time.

Leaning down I trailed kisses from her lips down her neck, and trailed my fingers between her breasts down to the hem of my shirt. I looked into her eyes and told her, "I think that this needs to go" and smirked as I lifted the shirt up over her head and tossed it on the floor. "You are so beautiful" I exclaimed as I trailed kisses down her neck to her breasts, as I took a pink nipple between my teeth and tugged she moaned in ecstasy.   I trailed my fingers up her thigh as I took the other nipple in my mouth another moan escaped her pouty lips. "You are so wet baby" I said as I pressed my fingers into her slick folds causing her to cry out in ecstasy. "So perfect" I murmured.  My thumb worked on her bud and I knew she was getting close to the point of no return. I trailed kisses down her stomach then when I reached her folds I blew on her clit. Ellie arched her back and started breathing harder. Her moans turned me on even more. I She flicked my tongue over her clitoris in swift kitten licks, pausing to suck and kiss, skilfully swirling my tongue over her slick folds until she screamed out my name and started shaking uncontrollably.

I worked my way back up kissing her stomach then paying special attention to her breasts then I met her lips and kissed her long and hard.  We broke the kiss and she looked up at me with a seductive look and said "that was incredible."  "Baby we are just getting started" I  said as I reached for the condom.

"I have the IUD and I just got tested and I'm clean, if you don't want to wear one" Ellie said shyly. Hearing those words tugged at me. I had only been with one person without covering, and I wanted to be with Ellie in that way. I hate wearing condoms, what guy don't?  "I'm clean too, I've only been with one person not covered, I get tested regularly" I told her kissing her. "You sure you want to without?"  I asked her. Looking up at me with hooded eyes she nodded then she slid my pants down my legs and I stepped out. She took my shaft in her mouth, cheeks hollowing with suction as she flicked and swirled her tongue over the head, looking up with heavy-lidded eyes through long lashes.  My knees started to go weak and she could tell. She pulled back and looked up at me and scooter back on the bed, then gave me the come her motion with her finger.

I leaned down and kissed her, then I slid my length into her. She was so tight and so wet.I didn't want to move, it was killing me. I pulled out then I slipped inside her again. She gasped and shut her eyes, and then neither of us spoke. She had one hand on my shoulder, the other slowly stroking my back, from the nape of my neck to the base of my spine.

"You feel so good," she whispered . . . and then I  couldn't hold back any longer. I plunged inside her, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat. Ellie moaned, her hands locked onto my shoulders, her breath against my face, her voice in my ear, urging him on.

"Oh, baby," I gasped as she put her lips against my ear, whispering my name over and over, like a chant, or a song, or a prayer.  I kept my rhythm and she met me thrust for thrust. "I'm coming" and we came together in sync. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. As much as I hated to move I got up and when I did she smacked my ass and said "as much as I hate to see you go I love watching you walk away" and smiled, I laughed at her and went and got a towel cleaned her up and myself then crawled back in bed pulled her close to me and we fell asleep in each other arms. I knew I was home with her in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 154K 76
When good girl highschooler Ellie falls in love with an ex-convict, old family secrets come back to haunt them and keep them apart. ...
836K 18.4K 20
"The first time I met you, I knew you were mine. You HAD to be mine. And if you weren't, I don't think I could've stayed alive." "Aaron? You really...
111K 2.7K 28
(Collaboration with sweetbratt) When Brantley Gilbert steps back from the limelight, his plan was to just write from the start, what happens when a w...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...