More Than a Coincidence (An E...

Від kj77anime

Currently editing! Warning: boyxboy ErenXLevi (Trigger warning: violent language, depression, self-harm, suic... Більше

A/N
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
SEQUEL?
It's happening!
Update :)

Chp 8

109 2 1
Від kj77anime

"...Engaged."

How did I not notice the ring? I'm completely oblivious!

I close my mouth after realizing it was hanging open. "W-wow! You never mentioned anything about a relationship! Let alone a fiance!" I say cheerfully. I honestly was happy for him.

Levi scratches the back of his head, "Hmm?... You jealous?"

I blush slightly, "No! I'm just surprised you haven't mentioned him yet." Levi's intense and sorta flirty personality made me a bit nervous at times. I guess shy would be a better word for it. I can't say I've ever been in this situation. I've never been able to really talk with someone like me, let alone so openly. Obviously Levi has a lot more experience and confidence with himself so it's a little intimidating being as naive as I am. I'm not used to this sort of dynamic yet, but at the same time its exciting in a way. 

Levi shrugged his shoulders, "Never came up." 

"Well, it's up now so spill!" I sit up, crisscrossing my legs into a position facing Levi, and eagerly wait for him to explain his mystery man.

Levi's eyes widen, "Fine! Fine!"

I listen to him describe his fiance. His name was Erwin Smith, he was tall, blonde, had big eyebrows, but he was also kind and caring. He's a manager at a fancy restaurant in the city and only a few years older than Levi. They've been together for 5 years and I practically made Levi tell me the story of how they met and how Erwin proposed.

"Aww! He sounds great!" I smiled. "Wait, so whose place was this originally?" I ask.

Levi answers, "Mine. Erwin moved in with me because it's less expensive and closer to the restaurant than his was..." Suddenly the sound of a door opening interrupts Levi. A tall, handsome, blonde man walks into the room and sees us sitting on the couch chatting. When he notices me, his face becomes slightly confused but not negatively.

"And what is all this?" He speaks in an even deeper voice than Levi's.

"Hey babe, we were just talking about you!" Levi stands, "This is Eren, the kid I told you about last night?" I stand as Levi makes his way over to the very tall man and the blonde leans down and plants a quick kiss onto Levi. He looks back at me and smiles.

"Ahh, the runaway brat." He booms cheerfully, holding out his large hand.

Of course Levi referred to me as that. I shoot Levi a quick eye roll and grab Erwin's hand. He roughly shakes it which I'm not surprised by, based on his size I could tell he was strong, he must be at least six foot. He makes me look like a twig and Levi looks smaller than he already is next to him.

"It's nice to meet you Erwin!" I smile releasing his hand.

"You too Eren," Erwin turns to Levi, "You didn't tell me he was such a cutie! I might have some competition here haha. Hey Levi, if you don't want him, I'll take him." He laughs at my reddening face. 

Levi budges in, "Alright, don't make him faint."

"Haha, I'm just teasing the kid!" Erwin playfully laughs.

"He's not used to that yet, he only had his homo epiphany recently." Levi smirks at me, "He's still pure and innocent." I pout and fold my arms. 

Erwin plops down in the cushioned chair facing diagonally to the couch and I sit back down and Levi makes his way back next to me. He leans back in the corner of the sofa and crosses his legs, sighing.

After a few moments of semi-awkward silence, Levi speaks up. "So babe, Eren hasn't had the best day. He doesn't have anywhere to stay tonight so I offered that he stay here..."

Erwin nodded, "Fine by me."

I let out the breath I wasn't aware I was holding. I'm relieved he liked me 'cause I don't know what I would have done if he wouldn't allow me, a random gay kid his fiance picked up the night before, to now stay in his home. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised he actually is.

Being me, I start to thank the couple, "T-thank you, I wouldn't want to intrude or anyth-"

"Eren, there's no need for that. You're not intruding if we offered," Levi assured.

"U-um..okay." I stutter.

For the next few hours the three of us talk. I learn more about both of them and their relationship. They basically force me to tell my whole life story. From my mom, friends, growing up, to the most recent dilemma, coming out to my father. I talked to Erwin for Levi is well aware of the recent events. I watch Erwin's face become sadder as I go into detail. Even though I was looking right at Erwin, I could feel Levi tensing up next to me, becoming stiffer by the second. When I finished Erwin excused himself to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to glance at the shockingly silent man next to me. My eyes widened.

Levi stared off into nothing, His head rested on his fist propped up on the armrest of the sofa. His jaw was clenched so tightly he could have broken his own teeth, and his free hand was in a tight ball on his leg. He held his fist so hard his knuckles were white, they stood out even on his pale skin. His aura was so intimidating, and a bit scary, he could probably kill someone just with his cold glare alone.

His eyes stared off for a while but I guess he noticed me staring because suddenly his eyes met mine. I jumped a bit, he caught me, but I didn't look away. Suddenly he took a deep breath, his tense body relaxed. His eyes softened from their deadly gaze, and his jaw loosened as he gulped. I silently glance at his still pale, clamped fist and back to his eyes. Finally, the flexed tendons in his hand relaxed, the color returned to his knuckles as he looks down at his palm. I see deep marks in a curve, lining the skin, he must've been digging his nails into it. He rubs the palm with his other hand and lets out a small sigh. Something I said or done must've gotten to him. Maybe he really is upset about me staying over. It is a pretty big inconvenience. I'm not sure though, because he's been quite clear about his thoughts on the whole situation. Either way I'll try to not be a bother anymore than I already have.

We sit there in silence for a bit as Erwin returns to the room colliding with a much different atmosphere than before he left. Luckily he didn't take notice to it. He looks at the clock and clears his throat. "Well it's been great talking with you Eren but it's getting late. I think it's time for all of us to get some rest." With that Erwin leaves Levi and me alone again.

I see the time, 10:15. Shoot it is late.

Levi stands and walks to a closet door in the small hallway to the front door. He pulls out a pile of blankets and sheets and a pillow. He walks back, setting the stuff on the glass table. He puts his hands on his hips, "Up."

I stand to my feet and move out of his way. He kneels one knee down and grabs under the sofa, with a click the couch slowly folds down into a bed. He grabs an off white sheet and throws it over the futon as it slowly floats down like a huge feather. I stutter, "I-I can do that myself if you want to go to sle-"

"Eren" Levi huffed.

"Y-yeah?" I hesitated.

"Shut up" he hissed.

My mouth shut quickly and I just watch as he stuffs the ends of multiple layers of blankets into the cushion. He even fluffed up the pillow when he placed it down.

Levi finished making my bed and turned to me, he hesitated and looked me up and down. He walks towards the front door and comes back with something familiar, my bag. "Follow me, I'll show you the bathroom you can change in." He orders.

After I change into a pair of sweat pants and a tee-shirt I make my way back to the living room. When I get to the futon realization hit me, I gasp and drop my bag.

Levi blurted, "W-what?"

I grab my phone from the table and I open it. I pause, "I have school tomorrow....how am I supposed to ge-"

"I'll bring you." Levi interrupts.

"A-are you sure?" I question.

"Of course I'm sure. How the fuck else are you supposed to get to school? You planning on walking?" He challenged.

"W-well, I guess not." I admit, feeling the weight of my burden.

"So just let me drive you to school, brat. And stop worrying already. There is no problem with you staying the night. Believe me, I've seen my fair share of couches too." With that, he walks to his bedroom door leaving me standing awkwardly.

"Thanks..." I whispered.

"..... You're welcome," Levi mumbled and retreated into his room, closing the door behind him.

I take my phone out and text Armin to bring my school stuff with him tomorrow. I ask him to get it from my house in the morning. I know it was a lot to ask of, having to deal with my father but he agrees to and I thank him.

I lay down in the couch bed and crawl under the soft blankets. The futon was surprisingly comfy but even with that, I stared at the ceiling for hours. Somehow, my eyes shut and I drift off to sleep.

- - - - A few hours later - - - -

Slight noises start to wake me from my half assed slumber. My heavy eyes twitch and slowly open. I sit up, my body pops and cracks so I stretch, when a noise caught my attention. I look into the small, dimly lit, kitchen to see Levi's small figure with his back to me, quietly rustling through a cabinet. I look at the clock, 6:40... yeah I should probably get up.

I hear a high pitched squeal starting to get louder. "Ahh damnit...shh shh shh!" Levi yells in a whisper to the kettle of boiling water he grabs off the stove. I swing my legs off the couch and rub my dry eyes.

"Fuck, sorry I didn't mean to wake you." A raspy voce catches my attention. Levi stood behind the small counter pouring steaming water into a mug.

"It's fine, I needed to get up anyways." I clarified.

"Well, I made tea, you want some?" Levi offers.

"S-sure." I accept.

Levi takes another mug down from the cabinet and pours the hot water into it, then submerges a tea bag into the steaming water. I get up and go over to my side of the counter, pulling out one of the stools and sitting in it. Levi slides the mug across the granite top to me.

"T-thanks." I thank him as he leans back on the far counter and starts to drink his tea, and again he held it from the top rim. Obviously, that's some habit of his so I think nothing of it and begin sipping my hot beverage. As the sun begins to shine through the window, the dim kitchen becomes brighter. That's when I notice something.

Levi was shirtless. He only wore a pair of light grey joggers which sat suggestively low on his hips. For how thin he was I didn't expect to see so much muscle on him. I tried not to stare but fail, anyone would. I mean he has a legit 8 pack! He puts me to shame 100 fold. How do you even get that?! I'm jealous!

My eyes wander to his arms, they were muscular and toned, he had his elbows rested on the counter behind him causing his shoulders to flex. He stood there so nonchalantly I didn't realize how blatantly obvious I was staring.

Suddenly, "Tch, take a picture brat, it'll last longer." Levi quipped.

He caught me again, I blinked and rambled, "A-ah...n-no...I-I wasn't-...I didn't mean to-"

"Heh, Eren...I'm just messing with ya." Levi calmly remarks, sets his cup down next to him, and pushes himself off of his place. He approaches the other side of the counter I was at, placing both his hands on the countertop with straightened arms. ".....So what time do you need to be at school?" Levi suddenly asks.

"U-um 7:30... school starts at 7:40," I answer.

Levi looks at the clock, "Alright we'll leave in about 15." He walks back towards his bedroom.

I get ready in the small half bath, changing into a pair of joggers and a random graphic tee-shirt I got from my unorganized stuffing of clothes back at my house. I brush my teeth and comb my hair and when I exit the small confined bathroom I see Levi finishing folding the blankets and setting them next to the couch. At least he changed, he was now in jeans and a zip-up sweat shirt. He turns when he hears me close the door. "You ready?" Levi asks.

"...yeah," I mumble. I'm not looking forward to explaining all this to everyone.

Levi drives me to the school and we arrive right on time. I thank him and get off the bike when I notice dozens of kids staring. No one in the town owns a motorcycle so I understand their curiosity. Before I walk away, "Hey Eren! Figure out what your plan is and don't hesitate to ask me or Erwin for anything, you're still welcome." Levi addressed.

I nod and grin, "See ya!"

Levi revs the engine and speeds down the road. I turn to see multiple groups of confused teenagers staring and whispering. I can feel the rumors starting. Then my eyes land on a familiar group, eyes wide open and mouths hanging. I walk to my click and they wait for me to say something. I see Armin holding my backpack on one of his shoulders so I take it and thank him. I rub the back of my neck, "Heh I guess you want an explanation huh?"

Suddenly all of them pitched in screaming "of course! Who the hell was that? Did you come out to your dad?" Overwhelmed I cover my ears and they stop.

"One at a time please." I plead.

Jean butts in first, "So did you tell your dad?"

I nod, "Mhmm but he didn't take it well, he was pissed, he chased me out of the restaurant-"

Suddenly Armin interrupts. "That's when he met Levi!" I look at him shocked. I receive some 'oohs' and more questions. Finally giving up I spend the next 5 minutes narrating the past 48 hours of my now crazy life.

"So that was him? On the bike?" Sasha squealed.

I nod, "Now before you ALL start shipping things," I glare at Armin, "Let me tell you this. He. Is. Engaged. So don't make something out of nothing." They all pout at the loss of being able to tease me more than they already do.

"Hey uhh Eren?" Jean suddenly asks hesitantly, "What's with the bandage?"

I honestly almost forgot about it, "U-um well you see... I went home to pack some things yesterday but my dad came home early..." I look over at Armin, he hung his head low. "We got in an argument and he got physical..." I mutter.

"H-he hit you?" Mikasa hissed. I slowly nod looking down.

"Don't tell anyone like the police or school administration... I don't want to go through all that... it's really not that big a deal..." I quietly plead only to be argued with by my stubborn, overprotective friends. They try to tell me it was a big deal but I wouldn't listen.

The bell rings ending the conversation. Armin and I make our usual stroll to English class, but while walking Armin had a dull look plastered on his face. I elbow the short blonde and give him a wide smile, but to no use cheering him up. I could tell he felt guilt. I know him too well.

"Armin it's not your fault," I inform him.

"I still feel a bit responsible for letting you go by yourself..." He trailed off.

"Armin you had to go with your grandpa it was probably gonna happen either way...." I try to seem like I wasn't traumatized by the incident for his sake. "Speaking of which, how is he?"

Armin responds, "He's doing a lot better! He's aware of your situation and he even talked away your father last night, convinced him you weren't staying there so I think it's safe now."

I put an arm around the shorter boy thanking him. As we walk into Mr. Pixis' room laughing, he greets us with a rare smile.

Things are looking up.

Or so I thought.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.4K 375 32
~Completed~ • • • Eren Jeager 15 years of age, son of a single mother Carla Jeager. Eren moved to a small town from germany to get away from his trag...
302K 12.4K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
839 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
200K 7.8K 33
(Ereri AU Fan Fiction) Eren Jaeger has always been a constant third wheel amongst his friends, all in their relationship's and lovey dovey glory. E...