Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

由 Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... 更多

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Full Moon
Seulgi
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
CL
Psycho: Part Two
Lisa
Allies and Enemies
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Forgiveness For the Sinner
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'état
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)
Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

Psycho: Part One

7.6K 365 335
由 Kim-Chichu

Jennie slowly opened her eyes, awakened by the smell of cooking. She rarely cooked for herself in the morning unless Tiffany and Namjoon were there, Seulgi always left early for someone reason, usually before Jennie even woke up. ~Ah, right on cue~ the brunette thought to herself as she rolled over in her bed and discovered the note left on the pillow, Seulgi apologising for having to leave so early. "Work stuff" Jennie read out loud before throwing the note in the trash in irritation, "it's always work stuff".

Jennie sniffed at the air as she followed her nose towards the source of the smell, she wore a long white t-shirt, though it showed a lot of leg, which hadn't gone unnoticed by the Thai sat eating at the table. The brunette made very brief eye contact with Lisa before quickly looking away, a little embarrassed after remembering what she had sent to the red head's phone last night. She proceeded towards the kitchen, where Rosé was cooking with Tiffany, both giggling and chatting. "Gimme!" Jennie begged in a child like voice as she watched the girls preparing food, Rosé turned around from the kitchen counter with a fork in her hand, holding it out and feeding the hungry older girl like a baby. The Australian smirked triumphantly after seeing the highly enthused reaction from Jennie. Rosé was wearing a pink sweater and black shorts, Tiffany a light blue dress, both much better dressed than the sleepy Jennie Kim. The two chefs took in plates of food for Namjoon, Wendy and Jisoo, leaving Jennie alone in the kitchen. 

"That wasn't a very nice thing you did last night Jen" Lisa said sternly yet quietly as she entered the kitchen, wearing black denim shorts, the black bomber jacket which was open so people could see she was only wearing a bra underneath. Jennie sighed ~I knew it was a mistake~ she thought as her regret began to build. "I know Lisa, I'm sorry I-", Lisa's arms snaked around Jennie's waist from behind, leaving the older girl incapable of finishing her sentence. Jennie could feel the warmth from Lisa's breath against her neck as the Thai leaned in to whisper in her ear, "do you know how many times I had to touch myself before I was able to get any sleep?" Lisa said in a husky voice, causing Jennie's entire body to tremble. Jennie turned around to face the younger girl, the red head's arms still around her waist, "I was in my bed all night Lis, you could have come and got me". Lisa smirked, "I don't think Seulgi would of appreciated that, do you?". "Since when did fucking me in front of other people bother you?" Jennie responded mischievously. Lisa pushed Jennie roughly against the tall black fridge in the older girl's kitchen, grabbing her by the throat with one hand as she pushed her body closely against the brunette's, leaning her face in so their lips were only centimetres apart, gripping Jennie's cheek with her other hand. Lisa gently ran her thumb against Jennie's bottom lip, "Do not tempt me Little Princess". Jennie's eyes rested on the Thai's plump lips before raising back up to meet her gaze, both girls' breathing increasing rapidly.

The sound of a glass being set down onto the counter caused both girls to turn their heads, there, Namjoon stood leaning against the counter casually, a playful smile on his face, "not interrupting anything am I?". Jennie quickly pushed Lisa away, trying to act as though the physical contact between the two of them was nothing to do with her, "no, of course not" she responded while clearing her throat.

Lisa sat down next to Jisoo on the sofa after leaving Namjoon and Jennie in the kitchen. "I need to talk to you about something important Chu, but you need to keep it to yourself for now". Jisoo brushed off the crumbs from a white dressing gown of Jennie's that had fallen due to her eating like a pig, "is this to do with the sex show you and Jen nearly had a second ago? I can see from here you know" the older girl quipped. But Lisa wasn't laughing, in fact she looked very serious, so for once Jisoo decided to stop the jokes, "Lis what's wrong?". Lisa sighed and breathed deeply, "it's about Seulgi" she uttered quietly, looking around to make sure nobody else could hear, "there's something really off about her, I'm not sure she is who she says she is". Jisoo rolled her eyes, "what's this? you don't trust Jennie's new girlfriend?...shocking". The Thai gently slapped Jisoo's stab wound, just hard enough to make the purple haired girl wince in pain, "Chu I'm being serious. Yes ok I don't like Seulgi I admit it but I have good reason to be suspicious. First she was telling me about her job and she was either being really vague or giving answers that were just kinda convenient. Then last night Jen sent me a naughty picture, then she suddenly stopped replying, I figured she fell asleep or whatever", Lisa stopped talking for a second as Tiffany walked past, before continuing, "anyway, a few hours after the text I heard noise from the main bathroom when I went to get some water, I thought it might be Jen so I looked through the door and Seulgi was there, she was treating a pretty nasty looking wound on her chest, she was bleeding and was bruised to fuck...she looked like she'd been shot Chu. Jennie has a bathroom in her bedroom so why was Seulgi treating her wound somewhere else? And why does she leave so early before everyone is up? Store tech security my ass, who gets shot doing a job like that". 

Jisoo sat quietly for a few seconds, processing the information, "do you think Jennie's dad sent her? She's had lots of opportunity to kill Jen and us. She hasn't done anything at all". Lisa sat backwards, puffing her cheeks out at she rested her hands on her head, "you're right, she's not an assassin...probably. But there's something up with her and I'm going to find out what". 

- Chaerin: "B, I need you to get some info for me. It might be a little...obscure"

- Bom: "I told you last night to rest. You are badly hurt, this isn't the time for any business"

- Chaerin: "I'm not asking, I'm telling. Tell me what I need to know or I'll find out myself"

- Bom: "...fine. What is this obscure information?"

- Chaerin: "Tattoos. Both Seungwan and Manoban have tattoos that have a 'D' in it. Could be a coincidence but they look sentimental. Manoban's says 'Dubu' with what looks like a tofu cube though I was quite far away and might be wrong and Seungwan's says 'K.D' with a tiny flower"

- Bom: "That sounds like a massive waste of my time but whatever"

- Chaerin: "Just get it done"

"Do I need to say anything?" Namjoon said calmly as he approached Jennie in the kitchen, wearing a white tank top and grey sweat pants, the most casual the lawyer usually looks. Jennie sighed as she sat up on the kitchen counter, stretching her t-shirt down over her legs, "I know, I know. It's just really hard, I still love her so much. You've been sleeping with your personal assistant for months even though it's against company rules so don't act like the beacon of morals here ok?". Namjoon looked down at the floor, trying to hide his smirk, "my situation with Jin hyung is a little different to you and Lisa. It isn't safe for you guys to be involved, it isn't like you'll be able to keep things casual. As you say, you're in love, it will get too deep, you'll become far too dependant on each other and you won't be able to make rational decisions. Besides if Lone Wolf found out you were both involved she would use it against you. When we've dealt with all this bullshit, assuming we are all still alive by that point, then you can marry Lisa and adopt 7 dogs and live in a little house by the beach for the rest of your lives, but right now it is just too dangerous". Jennie sat for a while, tapping her fingers against the counter before looking Namjoon straight in the eyes, "I'm going to break up with Seulgi". The brunette climbed back down off of the counter and took a deep breath, "but it isn't because of Lisa it's just that-". Namjoon held his hand up, "it's ok Jen you don't have to explain, I agree with you. With Lone Wolf tracking us we are putting Seulgi in danger every time she contacts you. She has no idea what she got herself into when she started dating you, there's no way she could handle this. Best to end things now". Jennie sighed with relief and nodded, "I'll invite her round again tonight and do it then, but I'd appreciate a little privacy. It wouldn't be right to dump her with all these people here, any chance you could get everyone somewhere safe for a few hours?". Namjoon nodded, "yeah no problem, I'll have to speak to Doctor Lee about Jisoo's condition though". 

- Bom: "I think I've solved your tattoo mystery, though I still can't figure out why you want to know"

- Chaerin: "and?"

- Bom: "The tattoos are most likely tributes to a girl called Kim Dahyun, killed the night they escaped prison. Often referred to by the nicknames 'Tofu' and 'Dubu', was sentenced to prison for the same crime as one of our targets, they went in together. From what I can tell the group were good friends, so yes you are right, the tattoos are sentimental"

- Chaerin: "I thought so. Wait, I thought they were the ones who killed Dahyun?"

- Bom: "So claim the police but that doesn't appear to be accurate, there's no evidence to suggest they killed her. Besides she was aiding them in the escape, it doesn't make sense. I hacked into the prison computers and there is some sort of cover up going on over Dahyun's death and the death of a few other inmates. Seems like they've been framed"

- Chaerin: "So our client CEO Kim hired some sloppy hitman before he came to me then?"

- Bom: "Yes it seems like it, he probably had an assassin planted inside the prison while the targets were still in there. They must have figured out what was going on and escaped. But why are the tattoos for the girl of interest to you and if you already believed it was a tribute to someone then why ask me?"

- Chaerin: "Because I needed specific details. I'm going to set a trap to lure them out. I need you to get a message spread out around the city, that a memorial celebration will be held in honour of Kim Dahyun tonight. If they hear about it, at least one of them will turn up, I'm sure of it"

- Bom: "Do you really think they are going to fall for that? They probably won't even get the message anyway, we have no idea where they even are. Our system hasn't failed us until recently, and that was your fuck up not mine. I never have problem tracking a target. Please just let me do my job and you focus on yours"

- CL: "Fucking do it" 

"Shit!" Bom cursed as Chaerin hung up the phone on her. Bom sat in a black leather chair in front of lots of expensive computer equipment and large monitors with her dark red hair tied up, wearing an expensive tight black dress, she turned round to talk to the black haired younger girl behind her who was standing in the door way wearing tight colourful leggings and a white leather jacket, studded at the collar. "Hit the streets, the local clubs, anywhere you think the criminal scum and lowlife thugs of the city are likely to hang out, I'll send you the details on your way" the older woman said before turning back around in her chair to look at the computer screens. "Do you think Chae's plan is going to work?" the younger girl asked. Bom laughed ironically, "no. Honestly I think she is losing her fucking mind and if I could get my hands on her I'd slap some sense into the idiot. But we are losing her, she isn't responding to orders, I think her plan is dangerous and stupid but it's the only way we can keep an eye on her. At least we will know where she is so we can get her out of trouble. Just follow the plan for now, I'll let you know if anything changes". The younger girl nodded and left without further question. Bom waited for the black haired girl to leave and slumped down onto her desk, burying her head in her hands and sighing deeply while closing her eyes, completely exhausted and stressed, Chaerin's behaviour was going to cause major problems for all of them. The dark red head pulled her personal phone out of her bag and called the only person she knew she could. Dara.  

Wendy sat on the small black sofa in one of Jennie's rooms, staring out of the large open windows that were being hit with heavy rain, holding a coffee in her hand. "I hope my clothes fit you alright" Jennie said in a friendly tone as she sat down next to Wendy, observing the white crop top and grey casual pants she had leant the Canadian to wear. Wendy smiled as she turned to face Jennie, "yes thank you, they're the most expensive thing I've ever worn though jeez". Jennie laughed lightly, pulling a beige blanket over her legs to keep warm, still only wearing the t-shit she had slept in. "Have you already given your clothes to everyone else? You must be freezing" Wendy joked while handing the brunette another blanket. "Not it's fine, I'm just lazy" she replied, "how are you handling things? Are you feeling ok? Shit gotta pretty tense for a while". Wendy started to nod slowly, "I'm fine...processing but fine. I didn't get blown up by a bucket full of explosives so all in all I'd say that was a relatively good day for me". The brunette smiled and got up off of the sofa, "I'll leave you to your thoughts, if you need anything just ask and make yourself at home". "Jen wait" Wendy called, getting up to stop the younger girl from leaving, "I just wanted to say thank you. I know I wasn't always very nice to you in prison and gave you a hard time for a while but I-I...I'm really happy to see you again. And not just because you saved my life". Jennie smiled tenderly and wrapped her arms around the Canadian, pulling her close for a hug, "you saved my life too remember? I'm happy to see you too Wendy, I'm really glad you are here, I know Lisa is too". 

"Sergeant Cho, you wanted to see me?" Seulgi said, bowing to her superior in the corridor of the busy police station, Seulgi wearing a tight black suit and heeled black boots, the sergeant in his uniform. "Kang, in my office. Now". ~This isn't going to be fun~ the young detective thought to herself as she followed the sergeant into his office. 

The sergeant remained calm and composed until the closed the door of his office behind him, "Kang, what the fuck do you think you are playing it? Leaving the city. Chasing a wanted assassin through a residential building ALONE, firing a weapon. These things are bad enough Detective, but to find out you had a location on more of Kim's gang and you didn't arrest them, you just allowed them to leave town and do god knows what. What on earth were you thinking?". Seulgi breathed in deeply, she was in trouble and she knew it, "Sir, I know I should of pulled in the suspects for questioning earlier but I knew eventually Kim would get back into contact with them. Instead of just Kim, I now have a location for Manoban, Kim Jisoo and Son Seungwan, I also believe that the trainee Park Chaeyoung is connected. If I had arrested Kim and Manoban I wouldn't have the others. Lone Wolf had pulled a gun out on civilians sir, I had to do something. I know my methods have been a little unorthodox but I-".  "A LITTLE UNORTHDOX?! Kang you are way out of line, you have been completely and utterly reckless, either you have a death wish or you're just plain stupid. You could have been killed, as soon as you were aware that Kim was meeting with Lone Wolf you should have informed your colleagues, there is no excuse for this behaviour" Sergeant Cho screamed in anger. Seulgi sat uncomfortably in the chair the other side of her boss' desk, watching him pace around the room, "Sir that's something else I've found. Lone Wolf, I really don't think Jennie Kim hired her, the assassin was at the apartment building to kill Seungwan, who was a resident. It seemed like Kim, Manoban and the lawyer were there to save her. Our information is wrong, Lone Wolf does not work for Jennie Kim, so who hired her?". Sergeant Cho looked at Seulgi like she was crazy, "Jennie Kim hired Lone Wolf Kang. Our intel points to it. You must be mistaken or...I think the undercover mission has effected your mind, I think you have become too close to Kim. I knew it was a risk sending someone so young for this mission but I believed you were capable. Clearly I was wrong". Seulgi's eyes widened as she leaned forward in her chair "Sir, with all due respect I think you're over looking all the evidence I have compiled and-...". "You are off the case Kang. And you are suspended until further notice".

Seulgi threw herself out of the chair aggressively, standing up and banging her fist against the desk, "This is bullshit! You cannot take me off the case, I may have broken some rules to get the information I have but I have got further on this than anyone else. I have located multiple suspects, I have ID'd several associates to Kim and her gang. I know what Lone Wolf looks like and am able to give a detailed description of her appearance. I have done better than anyone else and I am so close to something here sir, Jennie Kim did not hire Lone Wolf. There is another player in this somewhere". Sergeant Cho sat down in his chair, this time he was calm and Seulgi was angry, "you aren't the only one who can do this case Kang. You haven't been the only agent working undercover on this. For the past few months Detective Chief Inspector Kim Seokjin has been working as the lawyer Kim Namjoon's personal assistant, he's been investigating the disappearance of Junior Detective Park Jimin who we discovered knew Namjoon personally. His job has been specifically to find out if Namjoon knows anything about Jimin however Seokjin will now take over the Kim Jennie case". Seulgi stared at the Sergeant in disbelief, "Sir no you-". "My word is final Kang. I will find you a less demanding case when you have returned from suspension. There are still some unsolved murder cases that need attention. From now on your only orders are to stay away from Jennie Kim and her associates. That will be all".

As the rainy day turned into an even rainier evening in Seoul, the now suspended Detective Inspector leaned against her black car, fighting with the rain and the wind to ignite a flame on her lighter. She needed to smoke, something she hasn't done for years, she hates smoking yet she found herself heading straight to the store as soon as she left the police station. Her boss has lost faith in her, she's been removed from the biggest case she's ever likely to have in her entire career and now she's suspended from work until further notice, but the most infuriating thing for Seulgi was the fact that she knew she was right about Lone Wolf being hired to kill Jennie's gang rather than being hired by them but nobody was prepared to believe her.

The young detective's hand shivered in the cold as she reached into her car window to answer a ringing cell phone, her undercover phone, it was Jennie. 

Seulgi: "Jihee, hi, this isn't a great time can I call you back"

Jennie: "I'm sorry, I just wondered if you could come round my place for dinner tonight, I need to talk to you"

~Stay away from Jennie Kim~ the words of the Sergeant echoed in Seulgi's mind as she was given the option to do what she should or do something stupid.

Seulgi: "Sure. I'll be round at 7pm"

Jennie: "Great, I'll see you then"

Jennie stood in front of her closet in nothing but nearly see through red underwear, looking for an outfit appropriate for dumping someone in. "Whatever you're looking for won't make you look any better than you already do, damn girl" Lisa said flirtatiously as she leaned back against the wall, looking Jennie up and down. The brunette blushed, looking at the ground to hide her embarrassment, "I didn't hear you come in". "I'm actually capable of being quiet when I want to be" the Thai responded as she began to approach the older girl. Jennie smiled, "yeah, you've changed since you left prison, can hardly believe you're the same person sometimes". Lisa stood behind Jennie and sensually slid her hands down from the brunette's shoulders and along the length of her arms, interlocking their fingers together when she reached Jennie's hands, pulling the older girls arms in to her own stomach as she held her tightly, "is that a good thing or a bad thing" Lisa said softly while resting her chin on Jennie's shoulder. The older girl raised one eyebrow and smirked, "I'll let you know when I find out. Do you want something?". Lisa grinned mischievously at Jennie, causing the older girl to blush again, "that's a dangerous question Kim. But actually I wanted to talk to you about Seulgi". ~I should tell Lisa I'm breaking up with Seulgi~ the brunette thought to herself, again being carried away by the sudden intimacy between her and her ex girlfriend, "actually Lisa I'm going to-" "I don't trust her" the Thai interrupted, "I think there is something seriously dodgy about her and I don't think you should be with her".  

Jennie pulled Lisa's hands away and freed herself from the red head's grip, "what? what the hell are you talking about?". Lisa stepped backwards, startled by the older girl's outburst, "Jen she's not who she says she is I'm positive. I asked Bobby to do a little background check on this so called security job of hers and he can't find anything at all and then there was the chest-". "You've been snooping on my girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me right now? Are you and Bobby starting a little private detective company? I can't believe this" Jennie spat, raising her voice. The Thai tried and failed to calm her ex girlfriend down, "Jen if you'd just let me explain". Jennie laughed ironically as she angrily wrapped a cream silk bathrobe around herself, "explain what? that you are trying to destroy my relationship even though you said yourself that we couldn't be together. So what is this? You can't have me so neither can anyone else? And to have your friend fucking investigating her without telling me?". "Jen wait please" Lisa pleaded. "Just get out of my room Lisa" the older girl responded, refusing to even look in the direction of the Thai. Lisa shook her head and walked towards the door, turning one last time towards Jennie before leaving, "ask Seulgi about her chest wound". The brunette slumped down onto her bed and sighed deeply as her bedroom door closed, "for fuck sakes". 

"Are you sure you're ok to do this Chu?" Lisa said concerned as for the third time tonight Jisoo had to stop walking for a while due to the pain. "I'm fine, I have pain killers. Sunmi unnie said as long as I keep the wound clean and keep taking my meds then there won't be any problems" the purple haired girl replied, breathing in deeply as she forced herself to continue walking down the wet rainy street, dressed in a dark grey hoody and black skinny jeans. Lisa sighed and linked arms with her best friend, "yeah but Sunmi doesn't know you're out in the streets at night helping me spy on Jennie's girlfriend, I can't imagine she'd be too pleased". Jisoo rolled her eyes as she walked down a familiar street with Lisa, the street that Jennie lives on, "so what exactly are we doing here?". Lisa stretched her arm out and pointed at a black car parked several spaces away from Jennie's apartment building, "that is Seulgi's car, I watched her drive away in it early this morning, we are going to search it". Jisoo's eyes lit up with excitement as both girls approached Seulgi's car door, "this is a nice car, it's probably alarmed" the older girl said. Lisa nodded, "yep, but I've done this before remember? I can deal with car alarms, we just need to focus on getting inside the car for now". "How are we going to do that, do you have some sort of lock pick thingy?" the older girl asked. "Nope" Lisa responded before pulling a metal bar out of the pocket of her black bomber jacket and smashed it through the window of Seulgi's car door. The Thai climbed through the window, cutting her legs slightly on small pieces of glass, she sat in the driver's seat and smashed the bar against the dashboard, forcing a panel open, she then tugged at a few exposed wires and the car alarm quickly turned off. With Jennie's apartment being so high up it was unlikely that Seulgi would have heard the few seconds of alarm. Lisa forced open the car door and allowed Jisoo to climb into the passengers seat. 

"What a weird car phone" Jisoo said as she pressed at random buttons and played with the handset. Lisa's eyes widened, that was no car phone, "Jisoo FUCK, it's a radio. It's a fucking police radio don't press anything!". Jisoo's eyebrows raised and both girls began to frantically search inside the car, opening the compartments on the dashboard and looking through what was inside, "Lis there's a small tape recorder here named 'Notes: Evidence - Kim Jennie' holy shit". Lisa began to shake in fear, "she's a cop, Seulgi is a fucking cop. And she's in there alone with Jennie, we need to go up and warn her, we need to...SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!" Lisa suddenly screamed as three dark figures appeared at the broken window of the car, all figures dressed all in black, they didn't want to be seen. "Bobby you scared the shit out of us!" Jisoo yelled as she opened the car door and climbed out to slap him on the arm. "Jihyo, Irene...what are you guys doing here?" Lisa asked as she followed Jisoo out of the car, the three dark people in front of her looking equally as panicked as the two girls were. Bobby hugged both of his friends before explaining, "we were all clubbing at the Neon-X when the girls came and found me and told me something that I thought you should hear" Bobby looked at Jihyo and Irene, gesturing at them to expand further. Jihyo stepped forward and cleared her throat, "so we went to order some more drinks and that hot barman Kai told us about some midnight party that some random chick came in and told him about and I uh...". "What party, what does this have to do with me and Jisoo? What is going on?" Lisa asked irritably. "A memorial party" Irene added, taking over from Bobby and Jihyo who were struggling to tell the two girls, "it starts in half an hour, a memorial party for...Dahyun. ". Lisa and Jisoo looked at each other in shock, "what? Are you sure it is the right Dahyun...who would throw a party for her I don't understand" Jisoo whimpered, the death of her friend still very raw for her, "yeah and what chick? who was it?" Lisa added, equally as emotional. "He didn't know her. Said she had a white leather jacket and that she said her name was Min-ji, that's all he found out. But she's paying a lot for this party" Irene responded calmly. Bobby put a comforting arm around both girls, "this memorial party starts soon, if you want to go and find out what is going on, or just pay your respects to your friend, then we need to go now. Maybe that Min-ji chick will be there and you can ask her". Lisa looked up at Jennie's apartment, knowing who Seulgi was and that Jennie had no idea, she had attempted to call the brunette's phone earlier to apologise but Jennie had turned it off, unwilling to talk to the Thai. Lisa had to make a decision and now. 

"We'll go to the party, lets go find out who this Min-ji girl is". 

Jennie sat at her large dining table in a black buttoned shirt with a white stripe down the middle and tight black skirt, observing Seulgi's weird behaviour, the black haired girl had barely said a word since she got here and her suit was soaking wet, she had clearly been out in the rain for a while, "Seulgi is everything ok? You don't seem yourself". Seulgi slowly looked up from her plate and at Jennie who looked worried, "I'm fine. I guess I just don't feel too hungry". Jennie nodded and stood up, she began to clear up the plates and cutlery from the table and proceeded to take them into the kitchen to wash them up.

~Now is the time to end this, I can't put it off any longer~ Jennie thought to herself as she heard her girlfriend's heeled footsteps approaching behind her. She turned around from the kitchen counter to face the woman she was about to dump, "listen, I've been think and I..." Jennie was unable to finish her sentence as she found herself staring down the barrel of a gun, pointed straight at her head, "Seulgs?..." she whimpered, barely making any sound at all as a wine glass she was holding slipped from her shaking hand and shattered on the floor.

Seulgi reached into the pocket of her suit jacket and pulled out a leather wallet, holding it out in front of her, allowing it to unfold, showing a picture of her on an ID badge, "Detective Inspector Kang Seulgi of the Seoul Police Department, Jennie Kim, you are under arrest". 

(This chapter was going to end up being too big so I decided to re-write it slightly and separate it into two parts. Part one just sets up what's going to happen in the next bit, it also focusses on a lot of parallels between the day and night in Jennie's apartment. Part two will be updated sooner than the usual update rate for this story. Thanks for reading guys <3)  

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.6K 225 6
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - Lalisa Manoban's father is the owner of a boxing gym and the best trainer in Seoul. Since her childhood, however, she has neve...
76K 1.5K 83
Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban the next heir of the RedSkull had an accident, this accident brings back all her memories from her parents to her...
136K 4.5K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
455K 9.4K 41
Jennie Kim known as the Ice Queen. She has the aura of coldness since she's not giving a damn about the people surrounding her except for her bestfri...