You're So Annoying ✔️

By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

I continue throwing pebbles at his window, a grin on my face. He finally opens his window, glaring at me. "W... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
Epilogue

40

42.6K 2.1K 817
By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Frost's p.o.v
************

*cries*

w-we m-m-m-made i-t-t to-o-o the f-f-f-f-f-fort-t-t-t-t-ys

   Chapter Forty: Fight me

I continue closing Nova's locker, grinning. He opens it again and I shut it.

God, I've missed my annoying self.

Anyways, the day went by quickly, and it's p.e and we're supposed to be getting water, but Nova wanted to stop by his locker.

Which is fine with me. Less exercise equals a very happy me.

"Matthews, stop." he grumbles and starts putting in the code, "I liked you better when you weren't annoying."

"And I liked you better when you were grumpy, and not soft." I retort and let him open his locker.

He sighs, "I am not soft."

I raise a brow and cross my arms, "How much you wanna bet."

"Nothing." he states while swiftly putting a picture in his locker.

"Woah there!" I exclaim and snatch the photo out of his locker, "Let me see this,"

I look at the photo and see me, Manon, and Cole. They're smiling and I am a beet red.

"When did you take this?" I ask him with a small smile. He rubs the back of his head and snatches the picture back.

"A long time ago."

"Why do you have it?" I ask and start putting my hair into a ponytail.

"'Cause you guys are my family..." he mutters before putting it back in his locker, and grabbing my hand. "Anyways, let's go exercise!"

I groan as he drags me down the hall, "Please, no! I'll die!" I wail. He ignores me and pushes open the gym doors.

"There you two are!" Mr. W exclaims, "We were just about to head out on the track for some jogging!"

I swear that's all we do.

Nova interlocks our fingers and starts dragging me outside. "Come on! We can jog together!" he exclaims and I groan.

"Can I walk?" I beg and he shakes his head. "Ugh, you're too fit."

Once we reached the track, he immediately started jogging, pulling me along. I sadly jog with him and start panting.

"You're already tired? You seriously need to work out more," he states and slows down for me to catch up.

"I... can't... breath!" I dramatically heave loudly. He cracks a smile and looks around. "Why are you looking around?"

He moves closer, "I want a kiss." he says and I grin evilly.

"Sike!" I yell and dash away from him.

Now, I've got to act like I'm chasing a large Hershey bar. Dun dun dun, dun dun dun...

DUN!

"Matthews are you serious?" I hear Nova pant slightly behind me. "I just want a kiss!"

"I'm Barry Allen! And I'm the... the fastest person alive!" I yell and try running faster. "I was struck by lightening!?"

"You aren't even jogging." Nova states and appears at my side. I slow down and stop to a walk before dropping to my knees.

"Just go! Go without me!" I wail and look up to the sky, "I won't make it..."

Nova stops in front of me with his hands on his hips, "Matthews, come on."

I clutch onto his legs, sobbing. "Leave thy,"

He grabs my arms and pulls me up, pulling me close. "You do know that Mr. W could be watching, right?" I say as a blush creeps up on my face.

Hiss! Get out of here blush!

"I really don't care," he whispers before kissing me.

(A/N: *plays Demi Lovato's Really Don't Care*)

I pull away before he could deepen the kiss.

Deepen... heh...

He groans, "Seriously?"

"There are other people and Mr. W, like hello!" I say with a small smile and peck his cheek, "Besides, save all that serious kissy kiss stuff for later."

Oh God that sounded wrong.

•.•

"Mother I'm home!" I yell as soon as I open the door, "And I'm here with an appetite!"

I hear her laugh in the kitchen, "I'm cooking some ham but it won't be done until later. Can you wait?"

"I guess. But don't expect me to be alive." I say while running up to my room. I got to my room and chucked my bag on my floor.

I notice Pudge sitting on the end of my bed, and I furrow my brows. I look at my window to find it open, "Who-"

But before I could finish, I'm tackled and thrown on my bed. The person crawls on me and I start defending myself.

"Help! Help! Help? Yeah, help!" I exclaim and see Nova looking down at me in amusement.

"Wait a minute... how did you get here so quickly?" I question but then the lightbulb in my head goes off. "So it was you on the road who cut me off!"

He smirks, "You said save the kissing for later. And it's later."

"Yeah but Manon and Kai are coming over to do homework..." I say as he starts leaning down. He brushes his lips against mine and I internally scream.

"Nova-" he captures my lips with his, and I could feel him smile against my lips.

Just kidding. I can't feel anything but his soft lips. Can someone really feel someone smile while kissing?

I know I can't.

"My ma is downstairs," I mumble against his lips. He grunts in response and deepens the kiss. 

Wapow! Shots are fired! Cue the butterflies! I repeat, cue the butterflies!

(A/N: I'm too much of a fucking wimp to type it out, and I'm fangirling hella hard, but hes french kissing her ajkdjenfnFINALLYajndnexn)

My cheeks turn red and hot as he pulls away with a smirk. "You... I... wowzer..." I say breathlessly.

He smirks and climbs off of me, pulling me up along with him. 

"You sure do taste like lemons." he comments. "What? Do you drink lemon water everyday?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." I answer.

"That's kind of weird..."

"Fight me," I say to him and weakly punch him.

"I don't think I want to,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT N WHATEVA BUT LIKEEEE, I DONT WANNA UPDATE BC THEN ITLL END AND THEN ILL BE SAD

:(

anyways, i wanna show you guys summ funnyyyy

Just a daily conversation between me and Mikeyhoe

I hope you enjoyed this shitty and short chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

...please..

Lots of pizza🍕❤

-_xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 24.7K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
204K 7K 66
❝ I'm just as broken as you are ❞ When Thea Nightingale enters her senior year she didn't expect to see the boy who had died over a month ago in the...
9.6M 275K 74
"You drive me fucking crazy," he says and runs his tattooed hand through his hair. He bites on his lower lip and his lip ring pops out. I back up...
262K 10.2K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...