HER → SINRIN

By oudeuli

❝her cries and her smiles are both different things.❞ ↬ story covers are made by @HYUNLIXS More

foreword
arcs + playlist
i. cry
ii. smile
iii. cry&smile
iv. cry
v. smile
vi. smile
vii. smile
viii. smile
ix. smile
x. smile
xi. cry
xii. cry&smile
xiii. smile
xiv. cry&smile
xv. cry
xvi. cry&smile
xvii. cry
xviii. cry&smile
xix. smile
xx. smile
xxi. cry
xxii. cry
xxiii. cry
xxiv. cry
xxv. cry
xxvi. cry
xxviii. cry
xxix. cry
xxx. cry
xxxi. cry&smile
xxxii. cry&smile
xxxiii. cry&smile
xxxiv. cry&smile
xxxvi. cry&smile
xxxvii. cry&smile
xxxviii. cry&smile
xxxix. cry
xl. smile
xli. cry
xlii. cry
xliii. cry&smile
xliv. smile
xlv. smile
xlvi. smile
xvlii. cry&smile
xvliii. smile
finale. navillera

xxxv. cry&smile

2.5K 112 70
By oudeuli

❝Oh, The taste of your lips, I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under.❞ Britney Spears, Toxic

JUNG YERIN & HWANG EUNBI

"do you know yerin?"

"are you like related in some way?"

these were the questions the girl avoided like plague, making excuses when they find a way to ask her about the encounter two days ago.

after another eyebrow wiggling moment with her two friends, eunbi huffed, embarassed and went out the hotel room (which she was lounging in for the past days, not even bothering to get up from her bed, only standing up when she needed to do her exercise, to take a bath and to eat. other than that, she didn't do anything.) escaping the teasing remarks of the girls.

and that was a mistake.

she just wanted some chicken. and also to go to the mall to chill and buy a few things that eunhye told her to get.

and now she was lost.

eunbi sighed in frustration, almost ripping her hair out.

she didn't know where the fuck she is. google maps failed her.

the girl sat in the benches at the bus station and sighed, tapping fast on her phone about the directions. there were a few cars speeding by and and there were lotd of people looking curiously at her (a little girl who came with her mother pointed at her and said, "mom, she's pretty." and eunbi smiled and said a small thank you.)

she wanted to call seulgi and lisa for help, but knowing them, they'll probably get lost on their way and would be a pain in her ass to find them both.

eunbi was in the middle of cursing in english fluently before a birght red car stopped right in front of her, stopping in her actions. she squinted at the tinted windows before rolling her eyes and slumping in her seat.

she heard the door open but didn't look up and looked irritatedly at her phone.

click clack.

black high heeled boots stopped right in front of her and she sighed, "who -"

eunbi pursed her lips and looked at the girl in front of her. she was wearing all black and her face was covered with a mask and big sunglasses.

"uhm."

"hey."

oh, shit.

"yerin?" the shorter mumbled and yerin held a finger up her mouth and said 'sshh.' "uh -"

"get in. you look lost." she kept her voice quiet and looked left and right.

being famous isn't all that fun, huh.

"get in?" eunbi asked, shocked.

yerin was supposed to be mad at her. to be cold and just ignore her existence at all (she read too many fan fictions.). why was she acting so nice? what is happening?

"yes, get in the car. if you don't understand korean, get inside the car, open the door and sit there." yerin said, sounding annoyed. eunbi nodded, surprised at yerin's perfect english and sat obediently at the leather seat.

wow. i feel rich.

"sorry for sounding harsh earlier." the taller said, seating beside her and closing the door. she started the engine and the car moved smoothly.

eunbi nibbled her lip nervously and answered, "it's okay. i was being stupid. i should've gone in when you asked me to."

yerin didn't answer and the two were left in an uncomfortable silence. both the girl hesitating on who would speak first.

after a while, the younger broke the awkward moment after getting tired and tense about the situation.

"why are you out this weekend? isn't it supposed to be your break?" eunbi asked quietly, looking anywhere but the girl beside her.

"well, i'm looking for a wedding gift for sojung and eunha's birthday. it's next month and i still haven't got anything." yerin looked at her, the younger looked at the older and turned red at the attention. "since you're here with me, why don't you help me find one?" she finished and smiled.

"don't look at me like that!" eunbi blurted out, flustered. "focus on driving! what if we got into an accident?"

"adorable." the taller mumbled, looking away from eunbi and smiling slightly.

"what? what did you say?" eunbi asked, after seeing yerin's lip move.

"nothing. are you gonna help me or not? you're going to the same mall right?"

the girl sighed and nodded. "hmm. i have to buy a few things for my friend, eunhye." after hearing a new name, yerin suddenly pressed the brakes and this resulted to both of them almost jumping out their seats.

"what the fuck?!" eunbi cursed and yerin looked at her apologetically (and she was surprised as well, her ex-girlfriend didn't curse so openly like this four years ago.). the cars behind honked loudly and shouted curses at them. "what happened?"

"nothing, nothing. i just pressed the brake accidentally." yerin reasoned and drove quickly, scolding herself mentally. "by the way, who's eunhye?" she asked casually.

"eunhye's my friend in the. . . us. she's basically my sister, she wanted me to buy her a lot of stuff so." eunbi answered, looking at her phone and scrolling at the list her friend sent for her to buy.

"ah." yerin breathed, relieved.

why did you have to get jealous like that you idiot.

"why?" eunbi asked.

"just curious." yerin avoided and smiled once again.

the younger silently wondered if the older's mouth didn't hurt from smiling too much.

but yerin's smile is so beautiful and she just wants to see it a million of times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

both the girls went in the mall, eunbi hovering awkwardly next to yerin that's getting a lot of curious looks.

"you know, i think you'll gain more attention with that kind of outfit you're wearing." the younger of the two said.

yerin pulled the mask down slightly, ending at the top of her mouth. "there are many celebrities going out like this. no one would know it was me." the top of her lips quirked up and eunbi assumed she was smiling judging by the way her eyes crinkled.

the shorter looked away, red filling her cheeks.

aish, why am i like this.

"where would you like to go to?" she changed the subject. "gucci, chanel. . . they have everything here."

"both of them has too many clothes in their wardrobe. i want something special like - cartier!" yerin said excitedly, jumping up and down before speeding to the luxurious store, stopping when she noticed eunbi looking (in love at her cuteness, i do not look at her like that.) at her and grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"let's go?"

eunbi couldn't form a single sentence without stuttering, too focused on how to keep her feelings at bay.

"y-yeah, s-sure." the older squealed and eunbi found herself wondering what hand lotion yerin used and feeling conscious about her rough ones.

wow her hands are so soft like a marshmallow.

little did she know, yerin was thinking the same thing. loving how their hands fit each other perfectly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

after a few hours of nonstop shopping and searching, they left the mall, wallets lighter and now sat in a big cafe outside the mall.

there were lots of people ordering but all of them seemed nice and didn't harass the older for pictures when she took of her mask. some of them looked at er curiously, not of hate but admiration (they looked at eunbi too but the girl was too shy to look back at them.)

yerin ordered for the both of them despite the younger's protests that she can buy her own food, thanks.

both girls were facing each other, eating a few baked goods and the café's famous latte.

"hey, you've got something on your lips." eunbi perked up, immediately, licking below in embarassment. when she couldn't taste anything, getting a tissue before the older stopped her in her tracks.

"there." yerin smiled, putting the thumb in her lips and tasting it. "oh, yum. the cake icing tastes really good."

eunbi spluttered, choking on her spit and blushing furiously. the older's happy face morphed into a shocked and worried one, immediately standing up to rub her back.

the younger shook her head, coughing and cleared her throat loudly, laughing awkwardly.

"yeah. i-i know right, ha-ha."

oh my fucking god. my heart. my feels. my body.

eunbi wishes that this day will never end, the smiles, the laughs.

but really, there's always something next.

unbeknownst to the both of them, a man dressed in a trench coat, took several of pictures of them, frowning when the girl next to the superstar was blurry due to the wind.

another scandal. another life to ruin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BREAKING NEWS!

South Korea's Sweetheart, Jung Yerin spotted with a girl on MIN MIN café, gletting cozy. Is she going to be like her friends, Kim Sojung and Jung Eunha? Let's find out!

Pictures below. . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

N O T E

hi loves! i have some really exciting news to tell you. ♡

"HER" will be translated to spanish, for you international readers. it may not be perfect but it's 100% accurate. i will inform you when it will be published and when you can read it!

the translated version will be posted in my other account, audreytrns, where all translated books can be published there too.

special thanks to the lovely Gabychan18  that offered to translate and write it for me. thank you so much bb

if you have any questions or anything, please message me. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 243 26
all about gfriend ships and stuff [REQUEST BOX OPEN] Started: October 25,2018 Warning may contain: mature scenes and bad language also forgive my smu...
1.2K 50 25
A short story about a girl who has a crush on a guy that he will never like as she isn't his type. Will they end up together or someone else who is m...
146 1 6
As the title says, it's different oneshots, possible more-than-oneshots, of different GFriend pairings with each other or other girl group members. ...
2.4K 59 2
If it's not because of a certain person, I won't do all of this. . . . Does she still love him? I thought she has moved on? . . . I always want to pr...