malec_au

By malec_ff

malec as an alpha omega. alec just broke up with magnus and decide to move back with his parent. but he found... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N

Chapter 4

6.1K 173 6
By malec_ff

   Alec woke up that morning suddenly felt like his stomach all churned up. He felt like he went to sleep with stomach full of alcohol. But he remembers he didn't drink any, not to mention he didn't even like drinking alcohol on daily basis.

He tossed and turned to ease the feeling but he couldn't. He remember people said lie on your right side so that your stomach will not be so compressed, he tried but still, the feeling doesn't go away. He gave up trying to ease the feeling and wake up instead. He shifted his body by the edge of the bed with both feet on the floor.

He bend down as he remembers his health class, if your feeling sick just put your head in between your legs. It didn't work cause the next thing he knew, he feel he want to throw up and the urge just spilled out. As he reached the toilet bowl, he spilled out his guts continuously like he ate too much to even spilled it. But he wasn't and instead he just spilled out his stomach juice and it hurts even more. He gagged and as his one hand was holding the toilet bowl and the other clenching on his tummy. A strand of vomit came out, he spat out and he just wiped out with the tissue located next to the toilet bowl. Then he flushed the toilet and sit back up to the wall leaning against it.

He tried to remember what he ate but the only thing he remembers was eating breakfast yesterday which he find it difficult to finished even. He noticed his appetite getting smaller as he tried to eat and his stomach will gave up. Its been a week but he ignores it. He guess it became worst. His hand still clenching on his upper tummy as the vomit cause it to cramp and his lower abdomen just hurts as much. he coughed as the feeling still there, then he get up, holding the sink and start brushing his teeth. In middle of brushing he felt the room was spinning and he can't focus on what he was doing. He decide to sit on the toilet bowl and rest for a while. Maybe because he didn't eat anything since yesterday causing his body to be this weak.

After a while he got back his strength and finished brushing his teeth. He wipe out his mouth with the towel located next to the sink and head out from the toilet. Then he heard someone knocking on the door. "Alec, are you up?" It was Maryse. "yeah!" He yelled. Then he changed his clothes and head downstairs and straight to the kitchen fridge, pouring himself a glass of orange juice. They were all up and have their own preference breakfast. His dad with his bacon and eggs, sipping on his coffee while reading his newspaper. Izzy with her fruit salad and Jace with his cereal - Trix, Max's favorite. He never like eating that cause it was too sweet for him. Usually he and Magnus will have some toast and pancake but he guess now it was all in the past.

"Alec you want anything for breakfast?" Maryse asked. "No thanks mum, I'm okay with just this," he pointed out the orange juice he had in his hand. He lied cause he doesn't want them to see him gagged if he tried to eat so he decided for a run afterwards. "So, what's your plan Alec?" suddenly Robert asked, flipping his news paper. Alec was sipping his juice and startle with the question.

He didn't reply, he just look down on his foot. "Don't expect you can stay in this house without doing any sort of a job. You can come back to the company if you want. you'll be Jace's assistant and he will help you out catching up on the work." Alec didn't know what his plan now. He has a job, he is a writer. He loves writing and he is currently writing a book about some stories he had in mind. Magnus always encouraged him to write his heart out and supported his dream. There he was lost in his thought again, when suddenly he heard Robert yelled, "Alec! Aren't you even listening to me? What is your plan boy??" Alec couldn't tell his dad that he wants to write, he will mad at him again for choosing the different career path. He thought that writers don't make money. " I will let you know when I figured it out." Alec said, diplomatic answer as he was raised by a business man. " I will give you one week to decide, if you can't give me answer by then, you can pack your things and get out."

Everybody went silent, the whole house is quieter than the graveyard. Alec knew his dad hated him and he would never forgive him, but there is no reason for him to be this cruel to him, just because he is gay. "I will go for a run." Alec said slamming the glass on the counter and then he left the house. he heard Maryse was shouting at Robert but he refused to listen, instead he put on his earphones and began to run around his neighborhood. He missed it, the smell of the morning in suburbs, the morning happy family routine, with kids going to school and people trimming the lawn. How the grass is so green and you can actually feel fresh by being present around it. its beginning of summer and Alec loves running. He loves running cause it makes him calm and forget about the world.

All the talk people have about him and his Alpha and how his brother's death was the end of Lightwood business. But his family stay strong, despite his father's multiple affairs which he knew cause he happened to caught them in action himself and saw them went out eating dinner when he was out with Magnus. He knows that the girls only want his father because of his money but his father was stupid enough to entertained them and cause her mum in depression.

As Alec was running, he remembers those neighborhood really well. He used to run with Jace but since Jace is the CEO of his dad company, he can't spend time much with him. He has meetings and dinners and clients to meet. He never blamed Jace for being busy and had no time to spend cause if the role was reverse he would do the same.

As he was running and lost in his thoughts, suddenly he felt weird feeling in his stomach like a sudden cramp on his lower abdomen. He stopped and panted, trying to catch his breath. He figured maybe he pulled some of his muscle as he was running quite fast. Since he didn't exactly warm up before the run and it has been a while since he ran every morning. the last time he did was before he moved in with Magnus. Its not like Magnus stop him from doing his own routine but their morning routine always end up being in bed and had sex.

After he caught his breath and he wanted to start running again, he was pacing slowly but then it hits him again. But this time he was unable to held his body straight and end up fall on his knee to the ground clenching on his stomach. It was so painful like someone stabbed him with a knife and left the knife there. He was panting and breathing out really fast. Luckily there was some other jogger who saw him and helped him up. They helped him to the bench nearby and let him sit and rest for a while. they gave him some water to drink and to ease up on the pain. "Thank you, but I'm fine now. Thank you so much for the help", Alec said with a soft smile. The couple joggers which he thinks maybe husband and wife just patted him on his shoulder and asked if he was sure and he just nodded and smile. So they left.

He doesn't know what happen exactly  but he decide to find out cause he felt weird. He never got sick even though he was the Omega and Magnus always bring him for check up every once in a month to his friend Catarina. Wait, Catarina, maybe she can helped. She worked as an ER nurse in some local hospital not far from here. Maybe he pays her a visit and catches up. So he went back home slowly walking and taking his time. His hand stays on his tummy like he was carrying something but he just felt better when he did that. Luckily for him his run was almost over and he is closed to his house. Soon after he enters, he knows everyone already left for their own daily routine. Jace and Robert must have gone to the office and his mum must have gone to do her groceries shopping and Izzy, maybe she went to class or meet her boyfriend. He head upstairs and head for shower. As he passed by Izzy's room, he happened to smell her perfume and it got him sick again so he sprinted to the toilet and spilled out his gut again. After some gagging and he coughed up, he cursed Izzy, "Damn, Izzy, how much exactly you need to make your boyfriend impress?" He mumble in his own thought. After few gagged and again the cramp which he find it really annoying. He started to stripped from his sweaty clothes and start washing his body. He noticed something weird on his body, he felt his nipple is so painful but he ignores it and thought it was his heat month. It would be very stressful for Omega if you cant release during your heat but for Alec he used to it. He is still a virgin before he met Magnus and he got better control than any other Omega. He thinks that is why Magnus was proud of him cause he was different than any other Omega.

As much as he wanted to be with Magnus right now, he must stop thinking about him. Why would he started to think about his ex but Magnus himself didn't even call or text him back. He must have hated Alec that much. So he thought. "If he cares, he would called or text to asked about you, whether you dead or alive. he didn't cares about you so stop thinking about him" Alec spoke to himself reassuring on the situation since he started to cry again. He put both of his palm on his cheek and stared at himself in front of the mirror. "Oh my god Alec, what have you done to yourself?" Mumble Alec.

He notice how his eyes are covered with dark circles and his cheek are starting to show cheek bones, his lips are dried and all cracked up. He finished up putting on his buttoned up shirt, long sleeve with dark grey color. it matches his hazel eyes. then he put on his jeans and his black sneakers. He grabbed his phone, as usual no notification from Magnus and only from Izzy and Jace about this morning how they were apologizing on behalf of Robert. He never mad at his siblings but he was mad at Robert. Then he called on Uber to bring him to hospital where Catarina worked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...
8.9K 561 40
"Tell me, Magnus, where did we go wrong?" "I don't know, Alexander." Magnus's words were too painful for Alec. "Can we make this right, Magnus?" Ale...
108K 3.9K 29
Alec a small shy Omega who struggle to get into his eighteenth birthday safely...met with turn of events as something unthinkable happened. What he r...
104K 2.8K 25
The second part of soul mates.