Bring Him Back

By alicegradswe

[Third book in the "Take Me Back" series] Since the death of Jerome, Y/N has been MIA. No one has seen h... More

Don't Underestimate Her
Birds and Lions
Who Are You?
I Could Have Saved Them
Hidden Love
New Friends
Hello Gotham
Plus One
Ghosts
Don't Forget To Smile
Mess Up
Nygma the Enigma
No Place Like Arkham
Extra Help
Puddin'
Old Friends
Goose
Sleeping Beauty
Mr. Freeze
Sane
Legacy
Him
Riddle Man
Roomie
Feathers
Knife For Hands
Some Fun
Lessons
Tapes and Tea
Coo-Coo
Messages
Tiffany's

No Plans

1.1K 50 5
By alicegradswe

Oswald's P.O.V.

"Where could they have hid her?" Butch asked. I stared at the fireplace. That's the question I've been asking myself since Theo Galavan told me that he had my mother. My dear, sweet, loving mother.

"By now, they could have her in the bottom of a river, Butch. I don't know if the footage was old. Hell, it could even be fake, but I'm not risking it." I turned around so I was facing him. "Galavan is going to pay. Once I build an army of people that finally can see that, he's dead."

Butch put his finger up. "Why don't we ask that one chick!? What's her name? Umm..." I rolled my eyes. "Butch, I don't know if you've noticed, but there are many women in Gotham!" He looked to me and shook his head. "No. The ginger maniac's girlfriend."

I stared at him. That ginger haired freak and his girlfriend have caused a lot of damage in my work. They were only out of Arkham for days, and they somehow ruined everything, but Butch did make a solid point. If anyone were to hate Galavan as much as I do, it would be her. Galavan did kill the only thing she loved. There was only one problem.

"Y/N Y/L/N has been missing ever since the death of that psycho. No one has seen her, she hasn't committed any crimes. She might be in the pits of hell with her boyfriend for all we know," I said emotionlessly. Butch sighed. "Well, we can't go against him with just us two. He has all of Gotham on his side!"

I stared at him for a minute, realizing there was only one option. "Then we'll have to do what he says."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 13 10
Y/N Had lived in Gotham her whole life, she had grown up with a father who had always blamed her for her mothers death ever since she was born as wel...
292K 7.8K 44
You thought you knew everything about Jerome Valeska. He was your best friend. He was your boyfriend. You loved him. But seeing him transition to the...
101 0 13
Part 2 of Why So In Love. I recommend you to read book one first {Why So In Love?} Before you read this story. Jerome and Jeremiah get adopted by a w...
211K 5.3K 59
(Y/n) Gordon is the daughter of a good man in Gotham City. What happens when she falls into links with a maniac by the name of Jerome Valeska? When J...