Bring Him Back

By alicegradswe

[Third book in the "Take Me Back" series] Since the death of Jerome, Y/N has been MIA. No one has seen h... More

No Plans
Birds and Lions
Who Are You?
I Could Have Saved Them
Hidden Love
New Friends
Hello Gotham
Plus One
Ghosts
Don't Forget To Smile
Mess Up
Nygma the Enigma
No Place Like Arkham
Extra Help
Puddin'
Old Friends
Goose
Sleeping Beauty
Mr. Freeze
Sane
Legacy
Him
Riddle Man
Roomie
Feathers
Knife For Hands
Some Fun
Lessons
Tapes and Tea
Coo-Coo
Messages
Tiffany's

Don't Underestimate Her

2.3K 59 13
By alicegradswe

Barbara's P.O.V.

     I stood there, watching the t.v. Every channel was talking about how Theo Galavan is a hero for killing Jerome, but I knew better. He killed my best friend's lover. He did this for attention.

     "Am I a hero?" Theo asked, walking into the room. "You are no hero," I thought. I scoffed. "Apparently." Does this mean I can be a hero for killing people now? Jim does it and he's a hero. Theo does it and now he's bigger than Jim. Funny.

     He came up behind me and watched himself. That's all he cared about: himself. What was he going to do with me? Kill me too?I'm not going to be here long enough to find out, but I sure as hell am getting what I want first.

     "Now the real fun begins," he said. "Poor Jerome," I said, watching a video of him pop up. "Yes, very sad," he faked, but I was too busy watching Y/N in the background as Jerome laughed.

     "Such a compelling character, but limited," he criticized. "No, he was never going to last long." I began to get angry, but quickly controlled it. "I don't know about that." I turned my head so I was looking at him. "That kid had a way about him. He always brought the best out in people."

     Theo looked at me in confusion. "How so?" I smirked. "Look what he did to Y/N. He made her into the badass he knew she could be. Too bad she's gone too." He frowned. "Where did she go?" I kept a straight face. "I don't know. The real question is: When will she be back?"

     I know he was trying to hide it, but I could see the fear on his face, causing me to smirk. "Aw. Poor baby. Did you get a bump?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

     "I don't think Miss. Y/L/N will be back anytime soon," he said. I frowned at him. "Haven't you learned yet?" I asked. He furrowed his bushy eyebrows. "What?"

"Don't underestimate her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.6K 19
Your a new villain in Gotham City that Batman has to deal with. You pull off heists and steal valuables from banks, but you mostly like to steal from...
123K 3.1K 20
I am in the much needed process of rewriting this, as it is absolutely awful, so chapters will be changing!
46.6K 724 74
Here I will publishing the Gotham preferences with characters from Gotham series.
494 13 10
Y/N Had lived in Gotham her whole life, she had grown up with a father who had always blamed her for her mothers death ever since she was born as wel...