Imagines with Ben Fankhauser...

By fawna_writes

Um I really love Ben and I wanted to be happy and I thought you should be happy too so yeah. More

Idk what to title this one oops
Oof this is a long one and idk what to call it help me
Steam
Rain
Spring Break~ Authors note
Seeing Davey (Part 1)
Seeing Davey (Part 2)
Another Authors Note
authors note follow up
Dating tips
Breakfast boogie
The Waitress
Idk what to call it but i cried a little writing this ~Emma
Competition
Yet another Authors note IM SORRY
Finals
Another thing I need to address + another chapter bc y not
2 super short ones bc I forgot how to write long chapters
How to request bc requests are always open.
Here's my attempt of being a female writing about 2 gay guys oops
I dont have a title {im sorry i know}
A short trash chapter bc i needed to put out content oops
Whats this? Something new? And it has over 300 words?!?!
Author is sorry: heres why
Neighbors (Smut? Smut.)
Ummm, hi again (Authors Note)
Update to my authors note (i know im sorry)
The Trolley Port(al)
Truth or Dare
Generator
Generator 2
Authors note: shocker
Cover art (A/N)
Bowery Bulimia
Oof idk what to call it but softcore smut? Maybe kinda sorta.
Something new???
Yet another authors note im really sorry also this one is sad :(
Another one of the little scene things oops
Stopping by (A/N)
The editor
LizzyKelly1899s Promposal
Date Directed
⚠️ this chapter has no title but i want to warn its not for all my readers⚠️
The editor (pt 2)
Study Date
help me title this eek
Stage to Actual Brother (eventually)
A White Wedding

Princess

1.6K 26 22
By fawna_writes

(Authors note: in a little bit Bens height will come into play but since NO ONE ON THE INTERNET KNOWS HOW TALL HE IS I JUST HAD TO GUESS. Also this one is super short.ok byeeee)

4 years ago today, Ben and I created a little monster named Elizabeth Quinn y/l/n. She goes by Liz. I felt really bad about having to work on her birthday, but I had to pay for her cake somehow.

"Bye baby." I said as I gave Ben a kiss on the cheek. He had Liz on his hip.

"And goodbye to you too ms. Elizabeth". I pinched my daughter's cheek and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I walked out the door, my heart breaking a little with each step. I hated that I wasn't with my daughter on her birthday.

~ a few hours later~

I was walking up the steps to our house, one hand fumbling with the keys and the other holding a box with a unicorn cake inside. I managed to open the door and get inside. I placed the cake down on the kitchen counter and headed upstairs towards my bedroom to get changed. I heard a faint sound of voices coming from Liz's room and decided to peek in.

"And a cup of tea for you too daddy"

Liz was dressed in a purple princess gown and a tiara, pouring tea. Right across from her is my 6 foot something husband, sitting at this table that can't be more than 1 foot off of the ground. He, too, had a tiara on. I stood in the doorway watching their tea party and couldn't help but giggle at the sight. I guess they heard me, as I've never seen two heads turn so quickly. I took a few pictures with my phone.

"Say cheese, ladies" I chuckled.

"I made daddy a princess! Isn't he pretty?" Liz said, eyes glowing and her gapped smile showing.

"He sure is sweetie"

Ben got up from the chair with a grunt and walked over to me.

"Mommy and I will be right back, ok Liz?" Ben said to our precious little girl. We walked to the bedroom.

"You're so good with her, you know that?" I said as I wiped the bright red lipstick from Bens' mouth. "Like, really amazing"

Ben continued to wipe his face with the sleeve of his shirt. I just stared at him, the man that I'm so lucky to call my husband and so lucky that my daughter gets to call him dad. I was completely filled with joy.

He gave me a quick kiss. "Yeah. Only because I'm the best princess though." Ben stood and twirled, finishing with a curtsy. I let out another giggle.

"Do you want me to tell our daughter that its cake time, or should I let princess Ben do the talking?"

"I'd be honored." Ben said, raising his voice about 3 octaves. He set off down the hallway to Liz's room. I sat on our bed and wondered, how the hell did one girl become so blessed to have such a family. 2 princesses. What else could one ask for?

(Authors note 2: Hi again! I let my friend Emma take the reigns on this one. Shes an aspiring writer, so i thought id let her get a start doing an imagine! Leave a comment letting her know how she did, what you would change, and what you loved!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 161 28
'I want to be with him. One Last Time...'
45.9K 566 44
mostly cute solby oneshots cuz I don't know what else to write and I ain't writing smut😅 p.s: I'll write two stories for a few days until I'm happy...
82.6K 919 16
Yup this is happening
5.1K 187 8
Bunches of one shots!!! You can always tell me ideas if what you want!!! I'll probably be spelling mistakes. You can tell me or ignore them! Hope y...