Abuse Woven (OHSHC Ouran Fanf...

By kate_inspired

Delphie Hontozuru is the daughter of Alexandra Freedom and Edri Hontozuru. Her family owning Hope Enterprise... More

1-The accident
2-First Day
3-Del-chan
4-Friends
5-Insanity
6-Boss
7-Kyo-chan
8-Bag
9-Resort Visit
10-Momma
11- Ringing
12-Emotions
13-The Letter
14-The Answer
15-Movement
16-Lobelia
17-Hosts at Haruhi's
18-A Date
19-Prince then a toothache
20-Face Off to Refresher Points
21-Fighting those
22-Halloween Scare Class 1-A
23-How to love... Kasanoda
24-Operation Safety
25-School and an Ouran Festival
27-Lace
28-Little Ones
29-Passing Time
30-Forever After
Hidden: The Siblings Series
31 or *11 1/2* - Very Special (45k bonus) ~Christmas Theme~
Hidden: Other Ouran

26-Plans

2.5K 68 39
By kate_inspired

A/n: the song is meant for Honey's POV. I don't claim to own the song. Thomas Rhett is the artist.

Delphie's POV

Tamaki, Kyoya and I graduated Ouran Highschool last week. So now it's time for a party. The host club stood around a crystal clear pool. I stood in a black bikini. The hosts no longer seemed to even notice the scars on my body. They had grown accustomed to it. I'm glad about that. Cause it means they treat me even more like your average person.

I stepped into the pool while Honey jumped in with a pink ring around his waist. Mori simply dived in following after him. Haruhi got in beside me, she had on a red one piece. Tamaki and the twins went to the diving board to 'jump in.' Kyoya sat in a chair with umbrella blocking the sun from hitting him.

I said, "It'll be you next year." Haruhi said, "Yeah but then there's college." I mumbled, "I wish I could." Haruhi said, "But you can Delphie." I said, "No I have to take only online classes and constantly nurture Hope Enterprise. In all honesty I only skipped grades cause the company needed me soon. I could have graduated with Honey and Mori."

Haruhi said, "But you didn't. Why is that?" I sighed, "Well I always wanted to attend high school like any other normal student." Haruhi said, "Oh... that reminds me of the time I told you that you didn't use your photographic memory to much advantage." I giggled softly, "Oh I do. But mainly when it involves Hope Enterprise."

Honey swam over, "Come on Del-chan! It's time to swim and have fun!" I responded, "Yeah sure." He gently grasped me wrist as we swam back over to Mori. Honey was always more inclusive and trying to make me happier after that event. I smiled, "Hey Mori." He replied, "Mmm."

The twins came over and talked about how my basic swim suit could use some frilly fabric to make it appear like my chest was bigger. But what did I expect. I'm just your average girl that not many people notice.

Yet in the end I'm in the host club. A group full of high class attractive men and Haruhi. Haruhi the natural 'commoner' of the group. Renge who loves moe and stirs up trouble. Kind of glad she isn't here today. Then me the CEO of a global company. Yeah, that's normal for my high school.

-----

Eventually we all sat around a campfire. Honey chewed on the s'mores while Mori held a marshmallow over the fire. Both of the twins had cans of soda in their hands. Tamaki had an arm around Haruhi's shoulder. While I sat between Haruhi and Kyoya.

Honey said, "When are you going to get married Del-chan?" I responded, "Oh well, we hadn't thought about it." The twins in unison said, "Who is it?" Tamaki said, "I don't think you've ever said." Honey said, "Your company released that you were engaged but they never said who to."

I said, "Well it's just been a surprise." Tamaki stated, "Is it possible you don't even know who you're marrying?!" The twins and Honey gasped as Mori pulled the marshmallow away from the fire. Hikaru said, "Tell us it isn't true!" Kauro said, "You must know who you're marrying right?!"

I sighed, "Yes. Of course I know who I'm marrying." Tamaki, Honey and the twins let out a sigh of relief. I continued, "We've just never set a date or planned for it yet." Tamaki called out, "Mommyyyy who is my precious daughter marrying?"

Everyone except Haruhi and Mori looked at Kyoya intently. I'm marrying Kyoya but let's see what he'll say. Kyoya said, "I believe Haruhi knows the answer to that question." Haruhi said, "What? Me?"

Haruhi's POV

Tamaki grabbed my shoulders and looked at me, "Who is my precious Delphie going to marry?!" Honey said, "Yeah Haru-chan should know cause her and Del-chan are pretty close." I stared at Kyoya and his smirk. Of course he would take focus off of himself.

Yet did Delphie ever tell me? No, I would have remembered it. I said, "Kyoya senpai are you sure you want my answer?" Kyoya simply nodded his head yes as I got out of Tamaki's grasp. I said, "Well I believe it has to be you Kyoya senpai."

Honey said, "Yeah Kyo-chan is protective of Del-chan." Kyoya said, "See it, I knew you were smart." Tamaki jumped up and burst out, "Kyoya how could you dare marry our precious daughter?!" Kyoya just sighed and then gently grabbed Delphie's hand. They are cute together. But I guess that's just my opinion.

-----

Delphie's POV

I stared down at my computer. Then started typing the keys again. Where to get married? In a garden. What should the after party be? Dinner and dancing. What should the times for everything be? What's the actual location? Who will cater it?

Kyoya came in, "How is the planning going? Also your stocks rose 2.3% in the stock market." I said, "That's good. Planning is... consuming." Kyoya said, "Well then let me help you. I'll call and get reservations at the places you want." I said, "But that's the hardest part. I don't know how many people we'll have come even. I said the host club is 7, then I know at least 5 I want."

Kyoya said, "Well... lets see that's 13. How many more were you possibly thinking of?" I said, "One." Kyoya said, "Okay. Then that's 14, then comes 4 from my immediate family. So that's 18 that we really want there. But then we'll have to invite people from our social class and the highest investors in our companies. So maybe 250 should do."

I sighed, "Times like this I wish we weren't rich. Because a wedding with 20 people is a lot easier." Kyoya said, "But unlike some we're lucky and know our family will have a roof over their head and food in their belly." I sighed, "Kyoya..."

He replied, "Yes?" I said, "Will we live here after we marry?" He said, "I don't care it's all up to you." I said, "I'll sell this place and we can find somewhere else. My photographic memory makes it a lot easier to have flashbacks to worse things."

Kyoya said, "Okay. I'll try to find us a place. A room for all your workers you currently have and a few to spare." I said, "Thank you Kyoya. Nothing too fancy please." He said, "What about two houses, one for employees and one for us?" I said, "But what about a nanny if we ever had kids?"

In the end we just agreed to buy a 15 acre lot. So we can have everything built to be our dream home. Plus separate buildings. Yet they would only be 300ft apart.

------

Honey's POV

I stared at the envelope I got in the mail. It was from Delphie. I gently ripped it open. There was a formal printed letter then a piece white paper with cursive on it.

So I read the one in cursive first.
'Honey I have something big to ask for from you and Mori. So you're both getting one of these in your invitations. As you know I have no family members anymore. So I was wondering if you and Mori could walk me down the aisle? Call me telling me what you choose to do. If so you wouldn't do the wedding pre party.
Sincerely, Delphie Grace Ann Hontozuru'

I then looked at the other sheet of paper.
'You are cordially invited to the wedding of Kyoya Ootori and Delphie Grace Ann Hontozuru.
Date:November 29th XXXX (that year it's currently May)
Wedding pre party:Feon Hotel Grand Ballroom C 10am-11am.
Wedding:Great View Rose Sanctuary on the rose garden overview 12pm.
Happy Hour:Great View Rose Sanctuary Gazebo 1pm-2pm.
Business Reception:Great View Rose Sanctuary Waterfall 2:30pm-3:30pm.
Reception:Feon Hotel Grand Ballroom A 5pm-9pm. Toasts will done at 7pm.'

I sighed, "I guess she's going to get married. But it's not me... Well I don't care as long as Del-chan is happy." There was still a frown upon my face. Cause I know I'll never get her. Yet yeah sure, I'll walk her down the aisle.

Cause that's what Del-chan wants... I might end up crying. I should have told her the first time I saw her. That she was different and I liked it. I wanted to protect her. I wanted to cling to her and not let go. I wanted her, I wanted her to want me back.

A tear rolled down my cheek, "At least she's happy. I mean..." I rubbed my cheek, "I've been a host. So I'm supposed to..." Another tear slowly fell, "Make the girls happy, right? I'll try to make her wedding day go perfect... for her."

-----

Delphie's POV

I stared at the doors as Honey smiled and held it open for me. The consultant came over to my group. Me, Haruhi, Honey, Mori, Hikaru, Kauro and Lilac. She said, "Who's the reservation for?" I said, "Hontozuru, Delphie." She said, "Alright well lets head on through her miss."

She showed us a sitting area for my group. Haruhi and Lilac sat on a two seater couch. The consultant then took me and the boys who demanded on coming with me to the room of dresses. Immediately the twins eyes lit up. Uh oh. Mori went to one and just kept staring at it. Well I guess that's the one he likes.

Honey said, "Del-chan what are you thinking about?" I said, "Well I always thought about lace. Because I saw a picture of mom in a lace wedding dress. Mom's dress was a mermaid style though. I don't like stuff to hug my hips." Honey called out, "Del-chan wants lace guys."

The twins seemed to be picking flaws in stitch work and questioning why some of the dresses were so simple. The consultant whispered, "Are you fine with them picking out dresses?" I whispered back, "Yes I have to humor them."

Honey said, "Del-chan I think I found 3." The twins each had 4. The consultant grabbed the ones Honey and Mori picked. Well Mori just picked that one. The consultant said, "What first?" I said, "Well bring in the 8 the twins had. I was automatically met with 5 white dresses, 2 ivory and 1 tan basically skin color.

The consultant said, "Any nos right off the bat?" I said, "The 3 that aren't white." She easily took them back out. I then stared at a dress that had a cut out stomach, no. A dress that appeared to be a tight mermaid with a jeweled chest, I'll try that on on.

Then there was a dress that was almost completely see through except covering my privates, definitely a no. But of course the twins picked these. She came in, "So what are you thinking?" I stated, "The two with cutouts are completely nos." She sighed and simply nodded taking them and leaving the room again.

There was one that had a beaded top and the bottom poofed out with fabric made to look like roses. The last one was actually simple it had a sweetheart top then was a big poof ball at the bottom. Kauro probably picked that one.

I tried them on taking each out for my entourage to see. The mermaid was way to constricting for me, apparently Kauro's pick. The one with roses at the bottom, well I didn't like the roses. Or the beading that kept scratching against my arms. Still Hikaru was happy to see me in it.

Then it was the poof ball. It took two consultants to help me get it on. It was at least out 1 1/2ft from my hips. This is so stuffy! I went out to the group and stared at the twins, "I feel like a suffocating princess."

Hikaru said, "Well hey..." Kauro finished, "at least you feel like..." Then in unison they said, "A princess." I said, "I'm going back and getting out of this."

After I was back I got into the only one Mori liked. It was snow white and simple. It had a jeweled belt built around it. It had one sleeve on my right shoulder and it was A line. This is winning so far.

I stood out of the room. Everyone stared at me. I know it's a basic dress. Mori simply nodded in response to it. I said, "There's more but this is my favorite so far." Honey said, "So lace ones Del-chan?" I simply nodded yes. Haruhi said, "I think A line suits you Delphie."

We went back and the consultant brought in 3 more dresses. I looked at them. They're so pretty. I stared at one, the one that got my attention. It was an eggshell white dress. It had a sweetheart neckline. It had a little poof. But basically just enough to where it wasn't an A line. The lace was on the entire dress.

I pointed to it, "That one. Cause with a blinged belt that's probably the one." The consultant help me in it while she had another go get me belts. She brought back 5.

Only two of them were the color of the dress. One had just a line of beading around it. The other had about 8 crystals to each almost flower in a pattern all around it. I picked the jeweled flower belt.

They put it on me and I looked in the mirror, "I think this is the one." The consultant had a light smile as I walked back out to my group. Honey smiled, "You look so pretty in that Del-chan." I said, "Thanks." The twins in unison said, "It suits you." Lilac had a tear running down her cheek.

I said, "Well maid of honor?" Haruhi said, "Its nice. But the main thing is that you like it." I nodded and didn't want to take the dress off. Honey came up to me and hugged me. Then he mumbled something so silently I couldn't tell what he said at all.

I said, "Honey." He responded, "Yeah?" I continued, "What did you say?" He sighed, "That I'm happy I helped pick your dream dress." I returned the hug while smiling.

A/n: the next chapters till 30 will take a bit to release. I'll still try to have it done by the end of June though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 15K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
877K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.2K 300 12
Park Jimin is a struggling college student with way more problems then exams and homework. Jeon Jungkook couldn't be more privileged and has no idea...
9.4K 324 14
❝ I think I blew it. ❞ ❝ That's what she said. ❞ --- Exploring the evolving dynamic of a libero and an ace through their volleyball aspirations, as t...