The Divergent Threat

By imakshitapandey

Tris finally gets her Hogwarts letter! On her way to Hogwarts, she meets many new people. But when she arrive... More

Introduction
The Letter
The Pleading Plans
Mr.Magus
Happy Birthday Will!
The Nightmare
Get ready, Prior!
I am coming Hogwarts
On board The Hogwarts Express
Annabeth's Sad Story
Hogwarts!
Divergent?!
The Feast
The Divergent Master
In Conversation with Linnea
Hunt In The Library
A Face In The Dark
Gryffindors Revelation
Death Eaters And Their Lord
The Letters From No One
Mission: Death Letters
The Ultimate War

The Epilogue

63 2 3
By imakshitapandey

Tris was on seventh heaven. "Tris, on behalf of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, we all would like to thank you and apologize to you." said Headmaster Dumbledore.

Everyone came and gave Tris a hug one by one.

"Well Done Tris! And sorry for not taking your lessons yesterday." apologized Linnea. 

"No please do not apologize. Thank you for encouraging me during these bad times."

Tris and Linnea gave each other a bear hug. Tris' eyes fell upon something which raised her level of happiness a lot. The whole school had prepared a dance for her on her favourite singer's songs, Justin Bieber. 

She loved it and enjoyed it to her heart's content. She thanked everyone from the bottom of her heart for the performance. Her experience at Hogwarts was a memorable one.

All she could feel now is happiness- happiness of being acknowledged by everyone. 

********************************************************************************************

Inspired by the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling and the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...