The Divergent Threat

By imakshitapandey

Tris finally gets her Hogwarts letter! On her way to Hogwarts, she meets many new people. But when she arrive... More

Introduction
The Letter
The Pleading Plans
Mr.Magus
Happy Birthday Will!
The Nightmare
Get ready, Prior!
I am coming Hogwarts
On board The Hogwarts Express
Annabeth's Sad Story
Hogwarts!
Divergent?!
The Feast
The Divergent Master
In Conversation with Linnea
Hunt In The Library
A Face In The Dark
Gryffindors Revelation
The Letters From No One
Mission: Death Letters
The Ultimate War
The Epilogue

Death Eaters And Their Lord

39 1 1
By imakshitapandey

Meanwhile, the Eaton brothers stealthily tiptoed outside the castle and they were fortunate enough to not be seen by anyone.

"My Lord......" said Peter Pettigrew. As Peter was about to say anything, the Eaton brothers approached Lord Voldemort, the King of murders and touched his feet. They were not in Slytherin but still were death eaters?! 

Lord Voldemort was a man with a face resembling the colour of a moon, dark green eyes, a nose which seemed to be pressed inside his face and he just had three fingers. He was seated on a big chair decorated with thorns, spines and hooks so no one except him dared to sit over there. His pet snake Nagini was seated beside him and he was surrounded by his followers who were known as Death Eaters. The chilly and spooky sounds emanating out from every corner would make chill run down anyone's spine. The colour of the sky was pitch black with the moon shining at an angle of ninety degree which was very astounding. How could Voldemort and the Death Eaters even see something in the darkness. 

"Eaton who is this Divergent?" 

"My Lord, she is Tris Prior but how do you know that there is a Divergent at Hogwarts?"

"No one questions the Lord, I have already sent her death threats. Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!"

All the Death Eaters cackled in unison.

"What is it Pettigrew?"

"My Lord as you know that we have a big task coming so how and when are we going to start with the preparations?" 

"Let her reply come at least and leave the preparations and death plotting, no one can do better preparations than me." 

All the Death Eaters shouted in unity and harmony, " All The Hail Lord Voldemort! All Hail Lord Voldemort! All Hail Lord Voldemort!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
782K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...