Off Limits

Da Thesweetvillainess

"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between u... Altro

1.The consequences of drinking
A word from the author
2.A moonlight stroll
3.The date
4.The park
5.Coming clean
6.Trey Williams?
7.Damon Stark
8.You will be mine
9.His new office
10.Watching her
11.Lunch
12.Resisting him
13.Luca
14.Dinner and a movie
15.Unwanted attention
16.The bodyguard
17.Dreaming about him
18.A flight and a stormy night
19.Comfort
20.The beach
21.Caught
22.Back in town
23.Jonathan Stark
24.Save me beautiful
25.The yatch
26.I love you
27.Private Number
28.Secret admirer from hell
29.No longer a secret
31.The Stalker's Identity
Hi
32.Crazy person
33.Candles,rose petals and a ring
Bonus Chapter 1
Jayden's Book is Out

30.Let's talk about this like businessmen

9.2K 353 3
Da Thesweetvillainess

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V.

Turning I came face to face with my elder brother,Leo.He had a look of anger on his face and I knew I was in for it.He was the cool brother but that doesn't mean that he wasn't strict on me at times.

"Leo!Ummh...Top of the morning to ya!"I faked an English accent.I was anxious.My anxiety caused me say the lamest greeting in the world in a horrible English accent.

"Andrea,"he said.His voice held great dissappointment"You lied to me,I thought you would never betray me like this.We are family and you are not supposed to keep secrets from family."

"Give the girl a break Leonardo"a familiar feminine voice said from behind my brother " do you not think her father will reprimand her enough."

Maria emerged from behind my brother and came up to hug me.As usual Maria was dressed to kill.She adorned a red dress that showed just the right amount of cleavage and made her curvy body look even better.Her black heels went well with her toned legs and the earings she wore brought out her dark orbs.

"Good to see you Maria...and I am sorry I kept this from you Leo.I was just worried that you,Marco,Alex and dad would not accept the relationship.Você nunca aceita nenhum dos meus relacionamentos(You are never accepting of any of my relationships.)"I spoke in Portuguese for emphasis.It is a language I rarely speak,most of the time I speak it when my family is around especially my grandmother,Andrea.I am actually named after her.

"It is not me you should be worrying about, prepare to get an earful from Alexander,he hates Damon...and father will be angry."

"Is he here?"I question searching the drawers of my desk for the file.

"I doubt it.He and I arrived from the site pretty late last night and he went home after.Marco and Alexander got in early this morning "he informed me"they most likely have not checked the news but I am sure they will find out soon enough.I highly advice you to end the relationship with this man."

"Leonardo!"Exclaimed Maria in a stern voice " can't you see the girl is in love?The least you can do is take her side in all of this chaos."My future sister-in-law really knew how to control her man.My brother shut his mouth.

"As much as I love you irma I still do not support your decision to be with that man(sister)."Marco said entering the room.I ran up and hugged him tightly ignoring what he said.

"Why didn't I get a hug?"Leo asked pretending to be emotionally hurt.

"I am so happy to see you....of course I am not happy with the your choice of boyfriends"he said with a look of dissapointment.

Marco and Leo were usually easy going and they took things little when it came to me.They always took my side and understood me but Alex was always like a parent.Of course all my siblings were overprotective but Alexander's overprotectiveness was like a disease with no cure.Other than that Alex was a quiet person.

I told everyone that we should leave my office before we were late to the meeting.Marco informed me that he doubted that my dad and Alex had had a chance to even read the newspaper or the gossip columns online.So chances were they did not know yet.

Most people had come to the conference room and all the preparations had been made for the meeting.We were just awaiting for my dad to get there.

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V.

Everyone gathered in the main boardroom at Castro EnterprisesAll the members of the board were their and so were the shareholders including me.

I was no longer a silent partner since Sebastian Castro and I discussed it and he agreed for me to be a general partner in the company.He also made it clear that I should not even think about approaching his daughter.

The signed on the empty space at the bottom of the page and I signed on the adjacent space where I was to also state my name.I had gone through that document a thousand times before agreeing to the terms.

It simply stated that I now owned ten percent of Castro Enterprises.It had taken a lot of convincing for Sebastian to sell me a part of his agribusiness empire.

"It is done...I have one last term if we are going to do business together."Sebastian stated getting up from the black chair,"My daughter is off limits"

There wasn't really a way I could say 'no' so I agreed.

She and I had only been on one date and I had developed strong feelings for her but I didnt think I would fall in love with her.

Little did I know that it was only matter of time till I fell for his daughter.The same girl that had been deemed 'out of bounds' to me.

I stopped reminiscing the afternoon a few months ago and shot my gaze to the head of the company.

Sebastian Castro seemed calmer than I thought he would be.Maybe he did not know about my relationship with his daughter.Or he was just one of those people who was good at hiding his emotions.It's an important ability one needs to have on the business world.One needs to be completely void of emotions.

I expected Sebastian to be angrier but he neutral.You couldn't tell what the man was thinking.

My girlfriend was sat across from me next to her brothers Marco,Leonardo and Alexander.I knew all of them especially Alexander.He held a grudge with me.Maybe because I kind of stole his girlfriend back when we were at Harvard.It was not my fault.That girl had a reputation for being very promiscuous and it was only a matter of time before the relationship ended.

Alexander looked as if he was going to pounce on me any second but he was not foolish enough to make a scene in front of everyone.This was not the time or place.That must have been what was also holding Sebastian back.

The meeting ended and everyone began exiting the room.

"Did you really think your relationship could go on without me noticing?"Sebastian's voice was loud and firm.It was just Sebastian,his children and I in the room at that point.

Turning I came face to face with the angry Brazilian man.He stood the same height as me.Anger was evident in his hazel eyes.Andrea must have gotten his eyes.

If looks could kill I'd be six feet under.Castro was shooting bullets in my head with his deadly stare.

He clenched his fists so tight that his knuckles whitened.This man was about to start a fight and that was the last thing I wanted.I figured it would be wrong to send my girlfriend's father to the emergency room and if there was going to be fight that is what would happen.

"I am going to kill you.We had an agreement" this man was serious.I knew it. "You won't be the man that murder"

He can't be serious...though it is pretty easy to cover up a murder when one is rich.

"Father!"Warned Andrea in a harsh tone.She was sexy when she was angry.As a matter of fact she was sexy all the time.

Concentrate Damon.

"Andrea,I told you to stay away from this man."Added Alexander Castro.

"Mr.Castro let's talk about this like...."civilized men,no that would be insulting to the man."....business men...May I have a moment with you?Can everyone please leave?"

Everyone except Alexander went out and hesitantly so did Andrea.I could see the worry in her eyes but I gave her one of those 'trust me on this' looks.

"Mr.Castro...please have a seat."

"No!I will stand."sturborn old man.

"Ok stand."He took a seat.Alex just leaned against the table.I slowly went round the table and sat down on chair across from Sebastian.My slow pace annoyed him and I found it amusing.

"Nothing you say can convince me not to send you to the hospital but I will give you a minute."

"I am in love with your daughter."Alex broke into laughter while Sebastian remained quiet.

"I am not a fool Stark....you stay away from my daughter or else!I may have let you do business with me with my company but do not confuse that for an invitation to get involved with my precious Andrea.Stay away from her!"He banged his fist on the table hard.

"That's the thing,I can't.She's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep...not that I can even sleep at night.I cannot properly function when she's absent and I can't think when she's around."I spoke from the heart and he went silent.

"Lies!"Exclaimed Alexander "Father, this man cannot be trusted."

"Alexander,If this is about Gigi or Georgi or what ever her name was,she was easy and I did you easy...now can you please move on?"I said so that the man could finally forget what happened in way back in college.

"This is NOT about that...and her name was Georgia."I did not care for her name and whoever that girl was.

Finally someone spoke,"I cannot let you court my daughter"

"Trust me Mr.Castro...I am not interested in courting your daughter."I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"I want to marry her."

------------------------

Hi!

Did you enjoy this chapter?

I hope you liked it and I told you I would update soon.

Anyway I love you guys and thank you for the support.

By the way...this book is NUMBER 881 IN ROMANCE and I am not complaining.

-Mel

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Our Secret [Completed] Da Sophi T

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
10.4K 332 32
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
164K 2.7K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
25.6K 386 48
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...