Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

Y/N returns for her latest adventure in the second season of Black Butler. What sort of mischief will the per... More

Night at the Trancy Manor
Legendary White Stag
Deadly Photography
London is Burning... Again
Trains
Bomb
Masquerade
Drinks
Drunken Memories
The Dance Macabre
Cook Off
Battle of the Earls
Love Interest
Performance for Romance
Agreement
Halloween Special I
Costumes I
Costumes II
Costumes III
Halloween Special II
Sokar
Alois and Luka
Demon Spider
Tribute
Rainbow of Emotions
Angered
Poses
Olé
Battle For The Masters
The Game Continues
Masters
Upsetting
Final Duel
Goodbye?
Welcome to Wonderland
The Caterpillar
Fun and Games
The Red Queen's Court
The Parents Are Home
Introductions
Lloyd Needs to Chill
The Making of S2
Back to the Trancy's
A Day with Three
New Recruits
Superviser
Attention, Attention

Cheshire Cats and Hats

3.7K 142 19
By goldenscares666

Your POV:

Night fell by the time she actually let go of him. Of course I came to his rescue before he could ever hit the ground I dodge multiple tree branches on the way down to make a landing, but make it through with little scratches that didn't stay on my skin for very long, for the glitch away. I land on the rim of a giant flower. It was actually normal size, but we were still small. I set him down and return the wings to their metallic state around my neck. Ciel rubs his sore shoulders.

"Would it have been too much trouble for her to be more gentle?"

"Rabbit~ oh, mister rabbit," a familiar voice calls out from above. "Where are you, mister rabbit? Hehehehe."

A sharp tooth grin appears upside-down on a branch.

"I insist upon seeing all of you. I can't converse with half a creature."

Eyes covered by glasses appear, followed by a tail and the rest of the body.

"But I'm the creature of halves and in betweens. Male or female? Naughty or nice? No one really knows, and so I dwell here in the shadows."

"Gibberish. Show yourself," he demands.

"Something troubling you?" She drops down behind Ciel, but as he turned to see her, she disappears and reappears over his shoulder.

"Under certain circumstances, I might be willing to lend a hand."

"Dressing like a stripper again, I see."

She chuckles in response to my comment.

"I'm sure you'll be just as useless as everyone else I've met in this wretched place."

"Hey, I didn't have to save you from falling, you know?"

"Must you be so cruel?! I come to show you the way, and this is how you treat me!"

Ciel sweat drops at the Cheshire Cat's dramatic antics.

"You're here to help guide me, are you? Well then, which way do I go?"

The cat stops her whining, lifting her left leg in the air behind her, like in those romantic cliches where the woman gets kissed. A smile once again stretches across her face and she grips us by the hands. She drags us to a sign. To go left was the Mad Hatter; to go right was the March Hare.

"Well, which do I pick?"

"Well, I feel rather inclined to take both of them. Two at a time! I couldn't possibly narrow it down to just one. I mean ah!" She lets out moaning sounds as she wraps her body around the sign to embrace it. I found myself even face palming at that.

"Absolutely delicious. I just want to sink my teeth into them." She bites down on the Hatter's sign.

"I wasn't asking about your taste in men, you loon. I just want to know which one of these two paths I ought to take, alright?"

"Being loved is the easiest path, of course, yet I always chose to be the lover. I'm but a poor, lost kitten, such as my fate."

"First you say you're here to show me the way, then you tell me you're lost."

"Love's a labyrinth with many twists and turns." She breathes a puff of air into his scarf. "How shall I navigate this maze when I've lost my friend?"

Ciel was not amused in the slightest, but sighs.

"I suppose I don't much care where I end up. Someplace other than here."

The solemn mood changes to a more cheerful one as the cat grins.

"It doesn't realize matter which way you go. Either way you'll have a madman waiting for you. I'm absolutely mad about both of them. Mad!"

"There is another way. I can simply choose not to take either path."

"Dear me!" She disappears and reappears behind a tree. "Can you truly afford such a decision? That can be dangerous. It's showtime!" The Cheshire Cat kept making poses that made both mine and Alice's eye twitch. I sigh.

"You done yet?"

Apparently not because she started dancing on a stripper pole that appeared out of nowhere. Needless to say, that image will not be vanishing from my memory any time soon. The forest floor began to vibrate as the paths molded into one, the trees blocking the previous roads to form one.

"Well, that's one problem solved. Onwards!" I link my arm with Ciel and drag him down the path, the grinning Grell disappears behind us.

"W-wait! Come back here a moment."

I stop dragging him, and Grell's head reappears.

"Now what?" She sounded quite annoyed.

"You mentioned something about the White Rabbit. Do you know where he's gone off to?"

"Ah, I see." She grins. "Desperately longing for him, are you?"

"I...no, that isn't what I said."

The cat's face appears behind Ciel.

"Now just how badly do you want to see him?"

"I just-"

"I'm curious," he leans to Alice's ear, "of all the creatures in Wonderland, why are you searching for the White Rabbit?"

"Don't you know what they say about curiosity and cats?" I place my hands on my hips as I tap my foot impatiently. I wanted to get to the Mad Hatter to share a few laughs, and this was taking way too long for my taste.

"I'm after him because he's my butler, therefore he belongs to me. I merely want my servant back, that's all."

"Someone's possessive~"

"Ah! I want his too, you know? I'm one of his beloved pussycats after all! Meow!"

"Feel free to vanish again now." Ciel's eyebrow twitches in annoyance.

"Of course, if he prefers, I'll play the role of tomcat and he can be the pussy. I'll do anything for my darling!"

"Ew...yikes." I stick my tongue out in disgust. I even add a fake gag. I grip Ciel's arm.

"A child shouldn't be listening to your perverted nonsense." A blush crosses my cheeks as I pull Ciel down the road again.

"It's bad enough to have every porno forcefully imbedded into my brain. I don't need your bulls*** mixed into it." I shiver at those awful memories.

"W-wait! He never answered my question! Where is the white rabbit!"

"Never fear Alice, I have no doubt you'll be seeing him straight away. Just keep heading straight and then straight and then straight some more. You should reach him eventually, or not. I really must be going though. Tata!" She disappears and I shake my head.

"Sometimes I forget how perverted she is." I sigh. "Can we go now, or do you wish to speak to the trees yet?"

"You've been awfully impatient. Are you sure you're the real Y/N?"

"The hell should I know?" I shrug.

"Never mind." He sighs in frustration. "Let's just go."

"'Bout time." With quite a bit of walking, we come across a gate covered in thorny vines that protected the house in the middle.

"Don't prick yourself," I warn as he opens the gate. From there we walk up to a long table full of multiple desserts and China tea cups. The sweet smell made my mouth water.

"There is no more room," the March Hare declares.

"Yes, no more room at all," the Hatter agrees. I appear between their seats and place a hand on both their shoulders.

"Not even for little ol' me?" I pout playfully. Ciel is about to walk off, but the Dormouse intervenes.

"Don't say that. Have a seat."

"I haven't said anything yet. What do you mean?"

The Hatter chuckle as I gladly take a seat beside the Dormouse.

"The Dormouse was talking in his sleep again. That's where his name comes from. He always speaks endormi."

I poke his mouse ears. They twitch but he does not stir from his slumber. The Hatter slings his arm over a surprised Ciel's shoulders.

"Greetings and welcome to the Mad Tea-party. If you haven't guessed, I'm the Hatter, and my companion is the March Hare. Now, may I offer you a cup of tea?" The Hatter seat Ciel on the far end of the table before pouring an unending amount of tea into a cup. It was overflowing with the hot liquid. Meanwhile, the March Hare carries it over with his peculiar death scythe.

"The look in your eyes say you doubt me. There's nothing in it. I assure you." He drops in a bunch of sugar cubes. "Nothing but cubes and cubes of sugar."

I blink in surprise when the Hare holds out a cup for me. His eyes don't look at me directly, but I smile anyway and accept it. Even if it would make me shrink or grow, I could always change right back. However, to my surprise, no such thing happened once I drank the delicious beverage.

"You can stop! That's quite enough sugar."

"Shh. Take a look at the cup."

All the sugar disintegrates and an image of Sebastian replaces it. I appear behind Alice and sip my tea as I lean against his other side, since Hatter was on his left.

"What on Earth?"

"Got to admit, that's some trippy tea," I say, yet again drinking my own as I look through the memories inside his cup.

"Memories are such ephemeral things, fading as quickly as they appear."

"Enough of your parlor tricks." Ciel dumps out the tea onto the grass.

"Hey, that's wasteful!"

"My, my. See how quickly the tea is disappearing. The ground is thirty."

"No, I think that's the ants." I step on one, but its friends retaliate and climb up my leg. The sensation of them walking tickled. I pale as I laugh and try to take them of. No one gave me any assistance.

"Thanks for the help!" I yell sarcastically. The Hatter laughs and pats my head. Quite an odd feeling of comfort is generated by that little touch. I grumble to myself at I take my seat again, using Derek to cover my face. I don't know where the bear had come from, but it's Wonderland. You aren't supposed to question the logic of this world, and even if you do you'll end up with a splitting headache.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...
269K 6.7K 18
EDITING *Clears their throat* So you my little friend are going on an adventure. It was normal day for you, watching Black Butler, eating poky and dr...
122K 2.8K 28
(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One night she is given a blue pendant accompanie...
14.4K 285 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...