Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul

6.8K 118 47
By Takamiya_Shido

Real world, an hour ago.

"With this, Tou-sama will have to acknowledge me"

Naruto Namikaze smirked when he jumped from tree to tree, getting away from Hokage Residence as far as possible. His back was carrying the giant Scroll of Sealing, which he just stole right under his father's nose by transforming into a naked version of his mother, knocking the man out immediately with a massive nosebleed.

Serve his right, Naruto thought to himself.

He loved his family dearly, but the way they all focused their attention to Naruko and Minami had gotten to his nerve since the day they was young. They were geniuses yes, but if at least his father and mother could teach him a jutsu or two, or even how to fight, he wouldn't fail the exam three times and now had to do the special test to get his head protector.

A sad smile crossed the only son of Namikaze, it just that he didn't understand why he still loved them, after they hadn't been there for him most of his life.

His older sister, Minami was a total bitch to him, she made all the prank and then told everyone he did that. When he wanted to eat ramen, she chose dango and their parent always listen to his sister, not him.

At the same time, Naruko, Minami twin and his younger sister completely ignored him, and looked at him like he didn't exist at all.

His father always busy and barely home, but every time he was home, he always said how proud he was to have two genius and talent students and trained them with the most powerful techniques Namikaze Clan got.

His mother…he didn't know what to say anymore, like Naruko, she ignored him. When she actually paid attention to him, it was always the scolding from all the pranks Minami famed on him.

He was their son, yet the same time wasn't.

Minato had no idea how Naruto wished to hear those words from his father.

Today was his birthday, while everyone celebrating Minami and Naruko's birthday, he had to come here to do the test Mizuki-sensei had given him or else he wouldn't be made a genin of Konoha.

Naruto stopped at a wide clearing and sat down, unsealed the scroll and read.

"Kage…Bushin no Jutsu?" the young boy read "sound interesting, maybe I should…"

But before the red haired boy could begin to learn the jutsu, a kunai stabbed itself down to the ground in front of him, where his hand was a millisecond ago.

Wide eyes in shock, Naruto looked up to find the one who threw it, only to be kicked directly in the face by a familiar red head.

"There you're Naruto-teme" Minami Namikaze shouted as she looked at the whimpering form of her so called little brother, holding his bloody nose "You ruined my birthday by stealing Tou-sama's important scroll" she cried out before kicking him in the stomach "Why don't you leave us alone, you're just the pain in the ass to me, to Naruko, and to our parent" she stomped her foot on her younger's stomach and glared down at him "Next time you do something like this, I'm sure I will beat the hell out of you. I'm a chunnin, while you…never mind that?" she pointed at her forehead protector before giving him another kick.

"Stupid" Minami turned around to pick up the scroll and put it on her back.

But before she could take the walk back to her house, the red head chunnin jumped out of the way just in time a large massive windmill shuriken flew pass her head. Minami pulled a kunai out from her kunai pouch and took a fighting stance

"Well well, if it isn't the genius daughter of Hokage-sama" the arrogant voice belonged to Mizuki made Minami snapped her head up and saw her attacker. The white head bastard that always tried to hit on her despite the fact that he almost double her age, standing tall on a tree's branch with a smirk and a shuriken, as big as the previous one on his back.

"You, you're the one that make Naruto steal the scroll aren't you?" Minami asked with a cold tone.

"Why yes I'm dear" Mizuki smirked as he slowly taking the shuriken from his back "that child is so priceless, beg me to let him become a gennin just so he could make his dear father proud. But it didn't matter now because I will kill you and take that scroll to Orochimaru-sama"

"Orochimaru?" Minami snarled, she recognized that name from her father's teaching "you work for him?"

"That's right." Mizuki began to spin the windmill in his hand "it's a real shame that I have to kill you Minami-chan, but for the sake of my future power your life end here"

"Tch, what made you think you can bea…" But Minami didn't have the chance to finish that sentence because wires suddenly appeared around her and wrapped tightly around her body, some even tight enough to draw blood from her skin "What the hell" Minami cried out as she fell to the ground in a dull thug, her arms clapped tightly against her body.

"Now now, do you think that I really stupid enough to take on you without any preparation" Mizuki laughed arrogantly "You see, this is the place I said I will meet him, and of course just incased anyone found him, I put some traps around the place" He brought his hand back and was about to launch the weapon "so goodbye Minami-chan" and he threw the shuriken.

Time seemed to stop around them as Minami watched the shuriken got close to her, her eyes were wide and her body frozen in shock. She could cut the wires that were holding her down using the kunai she was holding, but she couldn't move an inch of her body. She was just being promoted to chunnin yesterday, the first time she faced a life and death situation without her sensei.

Faintly, she could hear the sound of her parent and youngest sibling nearby. Turning her head to the side she saw her father, the Yondaime Hokage of the leaf village as well as his wife, Kushina Uzumaki along with her sister Naruko trying to get to her as fast as they could. Her father brought his hand back to throw his famous tri-prongs kunai, but she knew it was too late the shuriken had gotten too close.

Closing her eyes, Minami readied for the pain of getting impaled by a windmill shuriken.

Yet the pain never came…

The only thing she felt was something like drops of water dropping on her face.

Opening her eyes slowly, she felt her eyes widened in total shock and began to tear up.

Their parent gasped in horrification while her sister looked at the scene with eyes wide

"Hey there Nee-sama"

Naruto was on top of her, with a blade of the windmill shuriken impaled into his back, poking out on his chest, just millimeter above his heart.

He was smiling down at her, his face bloody because of the kick she gave him, and he was crying.

"W-why?" Minami spluttered, tears fell from her eyes.

"Wh-what ar-e you…saying nee-sama" Naruto coughed a mouth full of blood on Minami's face, but she paid no mind "you're m-y fa…mily. No matter what happen…"

"I…don't care if…Tou-sama…and Kaa-sama ignored me" more tears fell from Naruto's eyes "I just…want to be acknowledge by…my family. I…"

Naruto's body then went limp and fell down to Minami's chest. She couldn't hear his heartbeat or his breath any longer...

Unconsciously, after cutting the wire around her arms, she wrapped them around his neck and hugged him as tightly as she could.

What had they done?

"Hahaha, what a touching moment" Mizuki roared out in laughter "That blade of mine have a very special posion, even the one with Kyuubi's chakra couldn't heal as fast as normal, let alone the one holding his soul" he laughed, he killed the son of Hokage.

But before Mizuki could continue to celebrate his achievement, two shadows appeared before and behind him with murderous intent in their eyes.

In a clean and lightning fast movement, Mizuki's head fell to the ground under the blades of Kushina and Minato's kunai.

"NARUTO!" Minami's cried of pain immediately alerted the parent.

They turned around and got to their children with tears filled eyes and painfull heart. Minami was crying her heart out while hugging the limp body of her brother, who until now hadn't recieved any real sibling's love from her.

Kushina fell to her knees before the painful scene in front of her. She couldn't bear it any longer. She couldn't call herself a mother for what she had done to her own flesh and blood, her only son. The world shattered around her like a broken glass.

Heartbeat.

Minato Namikaze, the Yondai Hokage of Konohagakure looked up from the ground with wide eyes. He could hear it, his son faint heartbeats.

Maybe there was a chance of saving his son.

"He's still alive"Minato said making his family turned their head to him "We need to bring him to the hospital now" he said as quick as he could, their son's life was going away with each second passed, there were no time for crying and regretting now.

"Minami, give him to me, quick"

His oldest daughter quickly handed Naruto over her father.

In a blink of an eye, he disappeared in a flash of yellow.

"Kaa-sama, will Nii-sama alright?" A teary Naruko asked as she kneed down beside Minami, helping her sister freed herself from the wires around her ankles.

"I don't know Naruko-chan, I don't know" Kushina whispered quietly, wiping the tears away from her eyes.

As soon as her daughter was freed from her binding, the three of them quickly got to Konoha's hospital.

The first thing they saw was Minato sitting on a chair before the emergency surgery room, burying his face into his hands.

"Minato-kun" Kushina called out to her husband.

"Kushina-chan" Minato looked up from his hands and immediately stood up and wrapped his arms around her.

"Is… he…going to be fine?" Kushina asked with a shaky tone, she was scared, scared of losing her own son.

"It's going to be fine, Tsunade-sama is here" the rest of the Namikaze widened their eyes in shock at that. The legendary Sannin was here, which mean that there was still a chance that they could save Naruto.

Their oldest daughter then fell to her knee on the ground; furiously wiping the tears from her eyes while Naruto trying to comfort her sister.

Mean while in Naruto Spiritual Mindscape...

Naruto Namikaze was surprised to feel the relief from his body. He is happy that at least he was able to rescue her Sister Minami. Now Everyone will be happy. But question young Namikaze was asking himself "Where am I "?

His question were answered by a voice which belongs to an Uzumaki."In your spiritual Mindscape".He replied. "Who are you." Namikaze asked worriedly. He was beyond surprised of what he saw. He saw his own reflection of at least more mature self who must be in his twenties.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki" from a different/parallel world.It is my pleasure to meet you. Uzumaki replied. Young Namikaze was stunned and  was worried for what is going on.He asked him "What is happening to me"?

Uzumaki had a sad look on his face. Gaining strength in his heart he replied "Naruto Namikaze you are on the verge of death. You are able survive because of the presence of my soul in your body." Soon you will die and will be sent to pure world. Hearing those words Namikaze begin to cry. He had not thought that he will die at such early. Hearing this he begin to cry more. He had lot of dreams. He wanted to became ninja so he can prove his "Hime" that she was right to believe in him. Gaining strength in his heart he asked the question "Why  are you here Oni-San?"

"Oni-San you say" Naruto Uzumaki said hesitantly. But the fact the he is same but elder he can be considered his brother. Instead of answering he simply raised his fist in front of him. Namikaze fearfully closed his eyes thinking He is going to punch him. But he didn't feel pain. He opened his eyes and saw that the same fist is still there. He also raised his fist and gently touched it. And then all the events which occurred in Naruto Uzumaki life came in his memory. He also saw that how much his Oni-San had struggled without gaining any family love and being alone in his life. He also saw the reflection of his Hime and him together with their new family. He felt happy that his crush was not on a ordinary girl but who always believed in him just like his Hime. He also witnessed the discussion between an elderly man regarding his efforts and his mission for this world. After gaining that knowledge he was sighing and asked him.

"So Oni-chan you are here to keep your promise to your Hime and protect my world."Uzumaki simply nodded. "I See" then fulfill your duty and do what is right. But promise me one thing "That you will always protect my family and Hime".Namikaze said to Uzumaki.

Uzumaki sit to his level and said "I will keep my promises. But what I really want is to live this life together with you. Even though I know it is not possible.What I always wanted is a parent love but now when I am getting it I feel like I am taking away something special from you".Naruto Uzumaki was crying while saying those words.

Naruto Namikaze was also crying.He wanted to live with his family. He wanted to confess his feelings for the girl he admired and for the same girl who believed in him. How he wanted be something special to his Hime. Seeing this someone else entered in their Mindscape. The said person was none other than Hagoromo Ototsutki.

"It seemed that you both wanted to live together but feeling guilty for doing it by crushing others dream." Hagoromo said in a humble voice. Both Naruto became surprised and greeted him by bowing their head.

Naruto asked him humbly "Hagoromo-ji San isn't there any way we can live together" Sage only said these words. "I am sorry Naruto Uzumaki but Naruto Namikaze death is already decided by Kami Sama and you are the only one who can save this universe and complete the task which is assigned to me." Both Naruto head dropped comically. But Sage next word gave them a hope.

"However if you merged with Namikaze Naruto then you will only be able to live by having proper information of his life. He can convey his true emotions from the merging and Namikaze can easily see your adventures from pure realm. So are you willing to accept it."

Both Naruto looked at each other and then nodded in agreement. Seeing this Sage told them few things. "Since you both are agreeing to this I will tell you that his body is currently going through change to your previous self Uzumaki Naruto. Kurama is also with you but you kinda have to share a room with certain someone. It may take some time for you to wake up and Naruto Namikaze you can only watch his Life from Pure realm and if you have emotional dissatisfaction with someone you don't like he will instinctively react in that manner.Namikaze Naruto nodded and with this he begin their merging ".

When Merging is completely done Uzumaki Naruto Now Namikaze Naruto turned to send his final greeting to the Sage and Namikaze soul. Naruto promised him that he will also live for his sake too. With that both Sage and Naruto Namikaze left for pure world entrusting everything in his hand.

Outside the Mindscape... In Reality

After everything they done to him, he still loved them.

"Minato, Kushina" the surgery room suddenly opened as the Hokage stepped out from there with a shock expression on her face. Kushina's heart sank when she saw her teacher's bloody hands.

"Tsunade-sama" Kushina grabbed the legendary Kunoichi's shoulder "Please tell me sochi is alright, please tell me he is survive"

"I don't know Kushina" Tsunade shook her head "His wound…it suddenly healed up when we pulled the kunai out of him, we hadn't done anything yet."

"Wh-what?" It couldn't be possible. They had sealed the chakra into their daughter while the soul into their son, without its chakra Kyuubi shouldn't be able to heal Naruto.

"It's not all…he…" Tsunade then turned around just before the door of the surgery room opened once again "you should see it yourself" the doctors pushed the bed holding Naruto out of the room, making all the members of Namikaze family ran to him.

Everyone widened their eyes in shock at what they were seeing.

His hair, which used to grow straight down had become spiky just like his father.

The color had also changed as well, now his hair was bright yellow, the only red color left were at his bangs on each side of his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
74.1K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
167K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...