Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... More

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Full Moon
Seulgi
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
Psycho: Part One
Psycho: Part Two
Lisa
Allies and Enemies
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Forgiveness For the Sinner
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'รฉtat
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)
Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

CL

7.7K 365 428
By Kim-Chichu

Namjoon and Wendy ran for the staircase after peeking out of the apartment door to check the coast was clear, the balcony they had been hiding on was too open and exposed, neither of them felt self there. They crouched down low as they made their way across the corridor, trying to blend in with the screaming crowd, their increasingly wet clothes clinging to their skin. Wendy wore a light t-shirt, thin black and white stripes, though the white looked more greyish now it was so wet, her dark blue jeans beginning to get heavy as the building sprinkler system continued to pour over everyone. "Can I ask something?" Wendy said in a quiet voice as Namjoon pulled her through the people, checking behind him so they didn't bump into you know who, "sure" he responded. "Who are you?" she asked as she also kept a watchful eye on the people around them. "Kim Namjoon, I'm Jennie's close friend and-". "Lawyer" the blue haired girl interrupted, cutting his sentence, "I remember Jennie talking about you. I would say it was nice to meet you but...". The man chuckled lightly though he was incredibly anxious, "yeah, running from killers isn't my idea of a social gathering either". Namjoon was about to make a break for the door when Wendy suddenly grabbed his arm, pulling him back behind the corner, "wait!". The tall man stopped, turned around to face the girl and frowned at her in confusion, "what's wrong?". She paused, assessing their surroundings, ensuring their resting place was safe before responding, "look around, there is only one exit on this level, don't you think that is exactly where this chick is going to be headed and keeping an eye on? She'll see us if we go there". Namjoon's eyes widened realising that she was right, that hadn't even been something he would have considered, his survival instinct just told him to run, but he was talking to a woman that successfully escaped prison and had kept themselves alive and free up until this point, this was exactly why he needed her on board. 

"We need to find a way out of here, and I need to find Jennie, I can't leave her to get killed" Namjoon said in a panicked tone. Wendy brushed away the hair that had got stuck to her face, "Jennie will be fine, she's smart and surprisingly calm under pressure, she was so brave back there, she managed to keep that assassin talking with that silly arguing". Namjoon smiled, "only Jennie Kim could make a highly trained killer stop mid-job to have an argument". Wendy smirked and nodded in agreement, "besides Lisa is here, she wouldn't let anything happen to Jennie, or anyone she cares about". The silver haired man sighed, unconvinced by Wendy's reassurance "she couldn't save Dahyun could she" he mumbled. The words hit the Canadian like a train, her chest tightening and her stomach churning. The blue haired girl fell back slightly against the wall, almost paralyzed by the mention of Dahyun's name, and all the sickening guilt that came with it. ~I had the gun. If I hadn't been so stupid and got caught in the blast from the bomb, I could of saved her. She would still be here~ a thought that had plagued her mind every day since that night. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...I-I'm sorry" he added, after seeing the sorrow that had formed in the girl's eyes. She breathed in deeply, "we should find them". 

The assassin's heart thumped in her chest, neither in fear nor exhilaration, there was only one emotion that caused her body this kind of physical response. Anger. She continued to charge across the corridor, kicking open doors and pushing people away from her, she knew she couldn't stay in this crowd any longer, the water was making her surgical mask too heavy for the elastic straps that held it on her face. She had kept a close eye on the exit, she was sure neither Jennie or Seungwan had left, they had to be here still. Killing two unarmed targets was rarely an issue for some as skilled as Lee Chaerin, however she had a major problem, a deeply imbedded physiological illness that took control of her at the worst times. It was a problem that changed her personality in an instant, no longer a powerful and intelligent woman, sexy and assertive, but instead an enraged lunatic. Chaerin would transform from a cool hunter, the wolf, to a werewolf, a brutal monster incapable of rational thought. Less of a mental health problem and more of a curse that had burdened the young woman all of her life. She was not at this state yet, but she could feel it approaching as her eyes darted around the crowd of panicked people, yet she still couldn't see her targets. How could she allow them to get away from her? How could she of failed again. ~I will kill every single person in the building to find them if I have to~ she thought to herself as her rage increased.  

"Do you think it's safe to leave yet?" Jennie whispered as she reached her hand towards the handle of the door. "No" Lisa responded bluntly while pulling the older girl's hand away. Jennie sighed and leaned back against the wall, looking up at the ceiling, "we can't just stay locked inside this little room Lis". Lisa smirked, "oh I don't know, I seem to remember being locked in a small room with you had its advantages" the Thai quipped coquettishly as she rested against the wall next to the brunette. Jennie smiled and bit her bottom lip, Lisa still had a strong effect on her and the flirting wasn't helping. 

Lisa clenched her fists, lightly banging them against the wall, with all the commotion outside she didn't think it would be loud enough to hear, "I really hate this. This life. I knew your dad and the cops wouldn't just let us go but fuck this is heavy, I don't see a way out". Jennie turned her head, her body still against the wall, "A way out? From this situation you mean? Namjoon thinks if we get the gang together again we can all stop Thingy Wolf, Chae-whats her face". The red head shook her head dismissively, "And then what? Even if we are able to stop her, your dad will just send someone else. He killed Dahyun, he nearly killed Jisoo. He found Rosie and Wendy. Who knows if Joy and Chaeyoung are still alive. It won't stop Jen, he won't stop. This won't end until we are dead". The brunette grabbed Lisa's hand, gently stroking it with her thumb, "We can stop my dad too, it will be tough but we can do it". "Jennie, look where we are. We aren't Charlie's Angels, we are two soaking wet idiots trapped in a closet. We can't stop your dad and Lone Wolf with a lawyer and a fancy apartment. He is too powerful, people like this can only be stopped with violence and we are just a bunch of girls with no clue what we are doing. And then there's the police..." Lisa huffed, defeated. Jennie gripped the Thai's hand tighter, determined to improve her ex girlfriend's mood, "But Lis, Namjoon thinks-", the brunette was interrupted. "I don't care what Namjoon thinks Jennie. He can walk away from all this if he wants to, he isn't the one being hunted. Fuck what Namjoon thinks, what do you think? Honestly?" Lisa asked in a frustrated tone. Jennie sighed and let go of the red head's hand, "I think my body will be found at the bottom of a river in 10 years time" she admitted, now equally as deflated as the Thai. 

Lisa turned to face Jennie, droplets of water dripping from her bangs and down her face, "a couple of years ago all I wanted was to get out of prison and go back to my shitty life of stealing cars, getting drunk and disappointing my parents...and then I met you. Now all I want is to know you are safe and happy, I don't care what happens to me anymore". This side of Lisa floored Jennie every time, soft and vulnerable yet protective and strong at the same time, so far from the ultra violent psychopath everyone in prison thought she was. Though she was kidding around earlier, Lisa was right, there were advantages to being locked in a small room with Jennie and it wasn't just sex, this was when Lisa felt safe and comfortable enough to open up to the older girl. It felt like it did in prison, they would be inside their room in their own little world they'd built together in each others' company, so much had changed since they left Cell Block E, but not this and that made Jennie feel genuinely happy for the first time in a while. "Lis...I'll clear your name. I'll fix this, I promise. Please trust me". 

*"Lone Wolf? What's going on in there, I'm having to block alarm signals being sent to the fire brigade from that building but I can't do it for much longer, have you eliminated the target?"* a voice said through the black ear piece in the assassin's right ear. "Someone triggered the fire alarm and it distracted me, I got hit from behind and the target got away. She wasn't alone though, primary target J.K was with her" Lone Wolf responded while scanning the people in the corridor. *"You are fucking kidding me. Where are they? Are you on them?" *. Lone Wolf began to breathe in and out slowly, a simple technique to attempt to calm herself down, her mind already over stimulated by the noise of alarms and screaming, the panicked residents, the water and the job she had to perform, having her associate barking down her ear was not helping the assassin's nerves. "B, relax they must be in here somewhere, they are definitely still in the top level of the building". * "You don't know where they are?! This isn't like you at all to fuck up this badly, this was a routine sweep, get in, do the task and leave without alerting anyone. What the fuck happened?" *. Chaerin's whole body began to tense as she could feel her anger rising up from the pit of her stomach and spreading through her veins, she couldn't allow this to happen, to have another episode before she'd taken out her targets, she needed to find them now. 

~Maybe I should start looking on lower floors, they could be out of the building by now~ the assassin thought as she kicked open another door, beginning to become convinced that Jennie and Wendy had managed to get out of the door without her noticing. The assassin made her way towards the exit and by chance, caught a flash of blue hair in the corner of her eye. Lone Wolf grabbed the collars of two people in front of her that were blocking her view and pulled them backwards causing them to fall on the ground as she ran across the corridor, her intense gaze fixed on where she'd seen the blue hair. 

"We have no choice, we have to make a run for the exit" Namjoon ordered the group after he and Wendy had managed to locate Lisa and Jennie, much more effectively than the assassin had. Lisa nodded, "agreed, we'll die if we stay here, it's a risk we have to take". Namjoon smiled, it was rare for the Thai to agree with him. Jennie glanced at Wendy who seemed to be as terrified as she was and gulped, "ok but we need to use the residents as protection on the way out or...oh no" she began to whimper as her eyes locked on to the cold stare of the hunter, the unmistakable gaze of Lone Wolf, meeting her own through the gaps in between the rushing crowd. "SHE'S FOUND US RUN!" the brunette screamed as she instinctively grabbed Lisa's hand.

Lone Wolf grinned maniacally when realising who the woman she had spoken to earlier was, the tall pretty foreign girl who was looking for Seungwan, it was Manoban. Kim, Son and now Manoban all huddled together, this was too perfect. "B, I've got Manoban now too, the three of them are running away with a man". * "Negative. You are going to abort the mission. You only brought weaponry for a quick elimination of one target at close range, it will be ineffective against multiple running targets. The signal has reached the fire services and they are on their way, you are at a disadvantage. Get out of there" *. Lone Wolf was furious, her associate 'B' was pulling her away from yet another assassination target, not caring that on both occasions her inability to do her job effectively had left B with no option. But she had no intention at all of listening this time and proceeded to chase after the group. 

Lone Wolf chased the group down several flights of stairs, resisting the urge to wildly shoot at them, she knew she was too far away to get a clean hit and would probably just hit residents instead, not that she cared but it wasn't practical. She noted how Jennie's hand never left that of the Thai's, they would probably run faster if they let go, but they would obviously prefer to die together than have to live alone without the other. They were in love, even an insane killer could see that. Lone Wolf now had another dimension to her plan, now she only had to kill either Jennie or Lisa and she was sure the other would come to her willingly, either too grief stricken to want to live or fuelled by anger and attempting revenge. Their relationship with each other was a weakness that the assassin had every intention of exploiting. 

She continued to chase them down the building but the crowd was starting to get thicker, blocking the stairs and making it very hard for her to see or move, she was strong and clever but still smaller in frame and height to many of the people surrounding her, the group had escaped her vision. Frustrated, Lone Wolf stepped out onto a corridor and raised her gun, she had said to herself earlier that she would kill everyone here if she needed to and she now felt she was left with no choice, these people were in the way, she had to get rid of them. She aimed her gun at the person in front of her and prepared to pull the trigger. A bullet crudely crashed against light on the ceiling. Not hers. This bullet was fired from a different gun, and at the spot directly above her. The large light fell from the ceiling and on top of the assassin's head, this wasn't such a crude shot after all, and actually a very well placed shot, designed to incapacitate the assassin rather than kill her. The glass and force from the light cut open Chaerin's head, blood beginning to pour down her face, luckily for her the water from the sprinklers cleared the blood from eyes as soon as it connected with them, allowing her to see where she was going so she could run. "B, are you there? Som-someone shot at me" she slurred, her head dizzy and in pain. The associate at the other end of the ear piece replied but Lone Wolf did not take in whatever was said, her focus instead on the heeled footsteps approaching behind her. The assassin stumbled, falling to the ground as she turned to see her attacker. Maybe Jennie was more capable than she had allowed herself to believe.

Lone Wolf glared up at the woman standing in the door way of the corridor, a hand gun pointed directly at her, firmly without shaking, this person wasn't new to using weapons. This black haired woman who stood before Lone Wolf had authority and composure. "Who the fuck are you?" the assassin spat aggressively. The armed woman stepped forward but only slightly, the gun still aimed solely on the assassin on the ground, "I am Detective Inspector Kang Seulgi, and you are under arrest". Lone Wolf grinned, her own blood staining her teeth as she laughed mockingly at Seulgi, "A fucking cop, I knew it. You had the chance to kill me back there but you chose to do a light trick instead. The kind of self righteous idiocy that only the law enforcement are capable of". The Detective was uninterested in anything the assassin had to say, unless it was in an interview room at the station, "Where is Jennie Kim and Pranpriya Manoban? Have you killed them?". "I'm not telling you shit" Lone Wolf scoffed as her hand reached carefully and slowly behind her back. Seulgi slowly started to move towards the assassin, prepared to arrest her before becoming startled by the sudden quick hand movement of the woman on the floor. Lone Wolf pulled her gun from behind her and quickly shot at Seulgi, hitting the Detective in the chest, causing her to fall backwards onto the floor.

"Son of a bitch" Seulgi grumbled in pain, holding her hand over her chest, her bulletproof vest saving her life but not completely avoiding injury, she was still in a lot of pain. The Detective lifted herself up to see the assassin running, all be it clumsily down the hall and bursting through a random door. Seulgi knew she should leave and focus on finding Jennie and Lisa, losing them in another city would be very bad for her career, but if she was the one to capture one of the most infamous and elusive assassins in the world? The wolf was too big of a trophy for the ambitious young detective to ignore. She picked herself up off the floor, determined to shake off the agonising pain she was in, to pursue the assassin. 

* "She is a cop Lone Wolf, you need to leave now. You are in danger do you understand that?" *. The assassin continued to ignore her associate, as she looked at the blood from her head that was dripping onto her palm. Her vision became blurry and static, sounds muffled and indistinguishable. Her body began to shake and her skin broke out in a cold sweat, but this wasn't a reaction to the light hitting her, this was her mental illness being triggered. She was changing again, falling victim to her own manic episodes, the same episodes that caused her to be kicked out of the military. * "Lone Wolf are you listening? You need to get out of there right fucking now! Lone Wolf answer me! Lone Wolf!....Lone Wolf!...goddammit Chaerin will you fucking answer me!" * the frantic voice of her associate B screaming down her ear but it was no use, Lee Chaerin was gone, Lone Wolf was gone, instead what stood in her place was CL,  a violent, psychopathic monster. The Werewolf. 

CL licked her blood off her hand, wiping the rest away from her head, causing it to leave a large smudged blood stain over the right side of her face as she reloaded her gun. She was not about to let herself be hunted by some stupid detective. She was CL. She was the hunter. The assassin's mind was too clouded, too hazed by her own insanity to be able to concentrate on anything properly, fuelled only by anger, CL walked out onto the balcony of the apartment she had entered waiting for the detective to catch up with her. "I am going to fucking kill you bitch" she yelled in a voice that was almost unrecognisable, CL even sounded different to Chaerin, a totally different personality.

Detective Kang did not hesitate, and shot the assassin in the shoulder, causing her fall backwards against low bars that acted as a small wall around the balcony. Seulgi was a true professional, sane and rational, not held back by personal feelings or mental conditions, she had no time nor interested in petty trash talk with a wanted criminal. She just pointed her gun and fired, like Chaerin should have done to Jennie and Wendy earlier, she probably wouldn't be in this situation right now if she had. As Seulgi charged through the apartment towards the balcony, CL used those few precious seconds to dial a number on her phone, number 1 on her speed dial. The person on the other end of the phone answered almost immediately luckily for CL, "help me" the assassin pleaded desperately to the unknown person before hanging up and sitting herself up on the bars of the balcony.

"I don't want to kill you Lone Wolf but I will if I have to, I am giving you the chance to come with me and I promise you will be unharmed" the detective said calmly as she closed in on the heavily injured assassin. CL looked behind her, down onto the road, monitoring the traffic closely before turning back to Seulgi. The assassin began to laugh insanely, drenched in her own blood, "you know, Detective Kang Seulgi, this is the closest anyone has ever been to catching me?". Seulgi frowned, her gaze intensifying as she cautiously moved towards the assassin, one hand reaching for her handcuffs. CL took one final glance back down at the road and smiled, "I just want you to remember that ok? It will make you feel better". 

"No! Fuck!" the detective yelled as she witnessed Lone Wolf throw herself backwards off the building and down onto the street below, did she really just kill herself to avoid being arrested? Seulgi gripped the bars firmly as she looked down at the street, her eyes scanning frantically over the floor to try and find the body of the assassin, but she could not find it. ~Where the fuck did she go?~ the detective's heart began to pound, she couldn't believe what she was seeing, Lone Wolf had completely disappeared. Seulgi reached for her police radio from her pocket, "this is D.I Kang, I need back-up an assailant has escaped my pursuit and I don't know where sh-...oh you've got to be shitting me!". Seulgi had finally spotted where the assassin's body had gone. Unconscious on the back of a cargo truck, being driven away from harm by the unknowing truck driver, completely oblivious to what he was carrying on the back of his vehicle. ~She's completely crazy~

Chaerin lay in bed in a white room, stylish and expensive. She was woken from her sleeping state by the familiar perfume that was now filling her senses, an aroma that made her both happy and sad in equal measure. "I didn't think you'd come" the assassin said weakly as she slowly opened her eyes, her vision greeted by a brown haired woman standing over her, crossing her arms defensively or maybe she was pissed off, probably both. The woman wore a long, beige, designer coat on top of a dark grey fitted suit. She stared down at the inured assassin, noting the stiches on Chaerin's head, "you haven't given me much choice have you? You've caused two very big scenes over the past few days Chae. You are making it very difficult to protect you". Chaerin laughed sadly, her feelings hurt, "so that's why you are here? Because you are worried about your precious image" she replied angrily. The woman sighed, she didn't want to fight with Chaerin, not when she was so injured but what the assassin said struck a nerve, for years she had done a lot to keep this woman out of prison and out of trouble. She even paid a large some of her own money to free Chaerin from a psychiatric hospital she had been sent to by the military after her discharge. For the younger woman to be so ungrateful hurt the brown haired woman a lot, but it was true, she was here to protect her own image. Her name was Sandara Park, a successful and highly respected lawyer and a partner of her own law company, now involved heavily in the judicial system in South Korea. If anyone ever found out she was linked to Lone Wolf, her career, her image and her life would be over, but the assassin was making her life difficult right now. Not least of all because Chaerin was her wife. 

"Please come back to me Dara, please come back home" Chaerin whimpered through teary eyes as she watched her wife wondering around the house they once shared together. Dara lightly ran her fingers over the keys to the grand piano that sat in the master bedroom, "you aren't well Chaerin. I have been patient with you up until now because of that reason, but you've forced my hand with your recent stunts", Dara placed forms down on top of the piano, sighing as she pulled her hand away, "I will return in a couple of weeks to see how you are, please have signed the divorce papers by then". The assassin let out a small cry, her hand reaching out as Dara walked towards the door, "Dara, wait". The older woman opened the door without turning around, her eyes fixed straight ahead of her as she walked through it. "Goodbye, Chaerin". 

Dara sat in the backseat of her limo, rain beating against the windows as her driver drove her home. Her depressing thoughts of once happy memories with her wife interrupted by her phone ringing. 

Dara: "This isn't a personal call is it, B?"

B: "No it isn't, but don't be so cold, what happened wasn't my fault"

Dara: "Not your fault? Chae nearly died Bom, she nearly died while under your control. Do you want me to congratulate you for nearly getting my wife killed?"

Bom: "That's really harsh. Nobody has any control over her, you should know that better than anyone. The truth is me and Minzy are losing more and more of Chaerin's respect as the months go on, she sees us as her tools and nothing more. And you know why"

Dara sighed, closing her eyes tightly to prevent tears from falling.

Dara: "Yes, I know. I'm sorry. I'm just having a hard time accepting this, you know? I mean she has always had this illness, she's always had her moments where she has lost control and had episodes but she's always been my Rinnie. I look into her eyes now and struggle to recognise the person looking back at me"

Bom: "She's losing herself Dara. She failed to take out yet another target. It wasn't even a difficult job, a couple of years ago Chae would of completed the mission perfectly, no drama but now...she can't even take out a couple of kids. Her mental illness is taking her over, she's getting worse and worse every day. I love her too Sandara, you can't abandon her now. She needs help"

Jennie lay restless in bed after finally getting it back from the suffering Jisoo, her girlfriend Seulgi fast asleep next to her. Lisa was in the room down the hall of her luxury apartment and the brunette could think of nothing else. Jennie and Seulgi had not had sex tonight, Seulgi said she had hurt her chest and was in too much pain to do anything but rest up. This left Jennie incredibly frustrated, all the excitement the other day when rescuing Wendy had made her oddly horny and having Lisa around didn't help either. ~We can't be together but would sex be such a bad thing? No strings attached~ she thought to herself as she tried and failed to get some sleep. Jennie shook off the thoughts, feeling a pang of guilt as her sleeping girlfriend stirred slightly. The brunette wasn't the cheating type, but she was completely and utterly in love with Lisa and the more she spent time with the Thai, the harder it was to fight. 

Jennie tossed and turned in bed but it was no good, sexual frustration was bordering on the extreme and she was, against her better judgment, losing control to it. Jennie pulled back the sheets a little, removed her t-shirt she slept in and reached for her phone, she held the phone above her, using her other arm to cover her breasts but still showing enough to tease, wearing nothing else but black lace panties. The brunette took several photos of her body, careful not to wake her girlfriend. She picked the sexiest photo and texted it to Lisa's phone with nothing but a kissing emoji in the message. The girl lay anxiously in her bed, already starting to consider whether she'd made a mistake or not, after all the red head was probably asleep and by the morning when she finally saw the message, Jennie might feel different and regret it. However, Lisa was not asleep, and responded to the brunette's message in a little less than 3 minutes. 

Butterflies swarmed Jennie's stomach as she felt her phone vibrate in her hand, already knowing it was a response from the Thai before even needing to check. She raised her eyebrow as she noticed Lisa's text had a video attachment. Jennie pressed play and instantly felt a wave of warmth cover her entire body, practically burning between her legs. Lisa had sent a video of her self slowly and seductively licking along the length of her middle fingers, sucking on them gently before winking at the camera, something she used to in prison before inserting those fingers inside of Jennie. The brunette bit her bottom lip hard, she wanted Lisa right now.

"Can't you sleep?" Seulgi mumbled as she woke up and saw Jennie laying there with her phone in her hand.

"Um, no I'm just uh...I'll get some sleep now. I'm sorry" she replied, panicking as she quickly put her phone away.

Jennie settled back into bed and closed her eyes, thinking about all the things she wished she was doing with Lisa right now. ~Maybe next time~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ARCANUM By LJ Qyn

Fanfiction

28.3K 1.2K 49
Sequel of P.E.T.E.R ATTENTION! Read P.E.T.E.R First. What next? [Another Fan-FICTION Story] Update every : Tuesday and Saturday First Publish : 22.0...
66.5K 6.2K 37
โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ โž Finding a dead body in the bathroom is clearly not the best way to celebrate a weddin...
55.8K 2.8K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She wasn't what they all thought. She wasn't a monster. She was just a woman of power and will. A woman who loved a woman even...
37.6K 1.6K 49
To catch a syndicate group in South Korea, Detective from Thailand was sent to join Seoul City Police Department because in the past year he had mana...