Platinum Obsession (Dramione...

De gabbiebrogan

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL REFERENCES - Read at your own risk After the Second Wi... Mai multe

Chapter One - First Glance
Chapter Two - Tracks Back to Hogwarts
Chapter Three - Explain Yourself
Chapter Four - New Rules & Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter Five - The Divination Classroom
Chapter Six - What is this Magic?
Chapter Seven - Late for Class
Chapter Eight - Insights and Misconceptions
Chapter Nine - Decisions and Heartbeak
Chapter Ten - Pizza, Neck Ties & Virgins
Chapter Eleven - Damaged
Chapter Twelve - Guilt and Bruises
Chapter Thirteen - Shopping At Andromeda's
Lit for Life
Chapter Fourteen - Halloween Sleepover
Chapter Fifteen - The Wrath of an Old Friend
Chapter Sixteen - An Unlikely Betrayal
Chapter Seventeen - Prison Breaks and Underwear
Chapter Eighteen - Steamy Shower Anyone?
Chapter Nineteen - Breakfast Conversation
Chapter Twenty - Narcissa's Predicament & Ron's Revelation
Chapter Twenty-One - Bad Moves
Chapter Twenty-Two - Don't Be Such A Pansy!
Chapter Twenty-Three - What Have You Done?
Chapter Twenty-Four - The Burrow
Chapter Twenty-Five - He Loves Me
Chapter Twenty-Six - A Cherry Popping Christmas
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Strawberries, Lies And A Game of Ties
Chapter Thirty - Bellatrix, Hermione and Fiendfyre
Chapter Thirty-One - Valentine's Day Pt. I
Chapter Thirty-Two - Valentine's Day Pt II
Chapter Thirty-Three - Lucy's Sticky End
Chapter Thirty-Four - The Aftermath
Chapter Thirty-Five - Harry's Tribulation
Chapter Thirty-Six - The Trip Must Go On
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Camp Training With Bordeaux
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Legilimency and the I.W.I.A.
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Finals and Aunty Ginny
Chapter Forty - Graduation
Chapter Forty-One - Falling
Sequel Antics and Thank You's

Chapter Twenty-Seven - The Gift

12.6K 265 388
De gabbiebrogan

Hermione POV:

I stirred in my sleep and as I woke a distinctive cologne reached my nostrils. My eyes flickered open and I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light. I rolled over in the arms of Draco Malfoy, my love, sound asleep like a peaceful child. He was handsome. Even when he was asleep. His long blonde lashes lay slanted across his cheekbones as he slept. I wriggled out of bed and stretched as I stood up. My lady parts were tender but I didn't mind. I smiled to myself as I recounted last night's union.

I looked at my bed hair and was embarrassed to see that I was still wearing the lingerie piece from last night, suspenders, stockings and all! Moving to the pile of clothes on the floor, I noticed my g-string curled up in a dainty little knot. I picked them up, straightening them out again and threw them into the washing basket deciding they were too dirty to wear again. I picked up Draco's white dress shirt instead and threw it on over the lingerie.

I crept into the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. With pancakes in mind, I got to work. Making up the batter, I charmed the oven to heat a pan on low heat and instructed the mixture to cook itself. I pulled a fresh punnet of strawberries from the fridge and began cutting them at the counter. I sprinkled some icing sugar over the chopped strawberries and continued to cut more.

A pair of cold pale hands found their way up the sides of my body and I jumped as I felt a cool breath on my neck.

"Good morning." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning." I giggled as I popped a strawberry in my mouth.

Draco pulled my hair to the side as he trailed kisses down my neck sucking and biting at it. I moaned in pleasure leaning my head back against his shoulder with my eyes closed.

"I like your shirt." He murmured in between kisses. "I think I have one similar."

I giggled again as I craned my neck round to kiss him. He drew back and moved to my ear nipping at it.

"Thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts Miss Granger. You know that." He whispered in my ear.

His hand travelled down my front, his fingers playfully edging towards my already throbbing heat. He pushed his hips up against my backside and I felt his morning wood against my cheeks. I let out a longing moan.

"Draco- please..." I begged.

"Please what?" He teased in a seductive voice.

"Give it to me." I panted. I could feel my arousal dripping down my legs. "I want to feel you inside me again."

I felt him smirk against my neck and I heard the zipper on his trousers unzip. He flopped his length out and it's smooth skin brushed against the inner part of my thigh. I squirmed in anticipation and he angled my hips as he prepared to mount me from behind. Giving me one last deep kiss, he pushed me down towards the counter and I felt his head at my entrance. I parted my legs slightly as he sunk into me for the second time. I gasped out loud as he entered me and a low growl sounded from his chest. He leaned forward, pinning me between his body and the counter in the middle of the kitchen. His hands crept up my body caressing and touching me everywhere. The pain between my legs dulled as he began to move and I focused on relaxing my inner muscles again.

Arching my back so I could keep the angle of my hips as best I could, I stood on my tip toes as I reached round to kiss him. My hands wrapped around his neck and I squeezed as he picked up the pace. I bit his lip and his hand moved to my breast gripping it tighter and causing me to scream in satisfaction. I leaned forward over the counter and gripped the edges of it . He slowed down the pace, bending slightly and lifting my leg off the ground to rest it up on the counter next to me. With my leg in this new position, I felt him enter me more deeply than before. I gasped as I felt the tip of his length reach my cervix and I whimpered. I began moving back and forth in time to his thrusts and he let a moan escape his lips.

"Fuck Hermione-" he growled.

"Draco, I'm nearly there..." I told him.

It was like my comment gave him energy, he grabbed my hips and pounded me furiously. I cried out, holding on to the counter for dear life and gushing hot juices came flowing down my legs. I gripped Draco's arm holding my breast as he continued to pound a few more times before he swore aloud finding a release of his own. He slowed down his thrusts as I felt waves of him squirt into me and we leaned on the breakfast counter, catching our breath. I could feel him calm inside me and I tensed my inner muscles squeezing him out of me. He smiled at me and we both sat up. He put himself away and I turned to face him.

"Not a bad way to wake up huh?" I said to him as I held a strawberry to his mouth. He bit the strawberry and swooped me into his arms kissing me.

"You are so beautiful Hermione. How did I ever get so lucky as to have you in my life?" He told me.

"And so the Lion fell in love with the Snake." I said. It was a line out of one of my muggle novels, I had just switched up some words.

"What a lucky Snake." He whispered.

I looked at him questioningly and he laughed letting me go. "Yes, I've read Twilight. If only vampires and werewolves were really like that huh?" He said.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS MIONE!!!"

Our heads whipped towards the direction of the other room instantly. Oh. My. Godrick. Ginny's here.

Draco scourgified the drops of come on the tiles and I cleaned up my legs. I moved to the sink and washed my hands while Draco checked his fly. I took over from the pan cooking on it's own and began to cook the pancakes myself. They were almost finished. Draco washed his hands and finished off the strawberries.

Ginny burst through the door.

"Morning Gin." I smiled at her and she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Merry Christmas Ginny." Draco said in a low voice.

"Merry Christmas lovebirds." She said walking around the kitchen. Her eyes darted back and forth furiously trying to find something out of place that would give us away.

"Pancakes?" I offered.

Ginny gave up. "Yes please! Blaise and I told mum we were coming here for breakfast. I'll set the table shall I?" She left the room.

Draco looked at me. I looked at him and we laughed. We knew how close it could have been had we just been a minute behind everything that just happened.

He finished the strawberries and put them in the fridge to cool again.

"I'd better find Blaise and wish him Merry Christmas too." He told me. He kissed my head and hugged me from behind. "You are one terribly sexy minx Miss Granger. Best Christmas present ever."

I snuck in a shower before breakfast and as I was getting changed, Ginny came into my room.

"Nice choice of wardrobe this morning, Mione." She smirked at me as she sat on my bed.

I blushed and she squealed. "YES! I'm right aren't I? You and Draco finally went there!"

I gave her a coy smile and she bounced on my bed. "Well? How was it?" She asked glowing with excitement.

"It was amazing, Ginny." I told her sitting on my bed with her in my underwear.

"He was gentle and sweet but passionate. He handled me in a way that I'd never felt before and it was so weird. If anything, the strongest feeling I felt was safe. Like nothing could ever hurt me again." I told her. "He was soft and loving and DOMINATING and oh, Ginny, I LOVED IT!"

I couldn't help but gush over this with my best friend. Her face turned serious. "Did you use a protection charm?" She asked me.

My face fell. "No. Oh shit. Ginny, I just got caught up in the moment and- oh fuck, what do I do?"

"It's fine Hermione, stop stressing. I talked to Madame Pomfrey earlier this year and I told her about how I used to always forget to perform the protection charm before sex too. She taught me how to do a morning after charm." Ginny pulled out her wand and pointed it at her stomach. She gestured for me to do the same. She muttered a spell and I repeated after her. I felt a hot heating sensation in my lower stomach and then it was gone. I looked at her.

"Did you feel a burning sensation?" She asked.

I nodded and she looked relieved.

"Good. It worked then. Madame Pomfrey has assured me it won't affect conceiving in future years to come." She stowed her wand.

After breakfast, we spent time opening presents from each other. Ginny had bought me a beautiful nude/pink coloured satin dress and I had bought her some new killer heels I knew she had wanted for a long time.

I got Blaise a picture frame with a photo of him and Ginny in it and I bought Draco yet another expensive watch, not that he needed it but from all the different ones he always wore, I knew he liked watches. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. "Thanks baby." He whispered in my ear. "Your presents are waiting for you at mothers. Nobody has ever bought me a watch before. I've bought them all myself. This will be my most cherished."

We had the rest of the ham for lunch as we didn't want to be full for dinner that evening and at about four in the afternoon, Ginny and Blaise said their goodbyes and made their way back to the Burrow, weighed down with presents for the Weasleys from us.

Draco gave me a look as I shut the door and I ran into his arms. Pouncing up at him, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he caught me. He chuckled as he kissed me.

"Do we have time for round three?" I asked sweetly.

"Careful there Granger, too much of a good thing can be bad for you." He smirked and touched his lips to mine.

"What's the matter Malfoy? Can't keep up with me?" I teased.

His eyes darkened and he flashed a devilish grin. "I'll show you Granger." He muttered stomping off with me to my room.

He tickled me as he held me and I jolted around squirming out of his arms. He dropped me onto the bed and attacked me full of tickles until I managed to wriggle onto the carpet floor.

I lay there breathing heavily and he slid down to lay beside me. In a flash, I swung my leg over and sat on top of him. His eyes shone a bright baby blue again and I leaned down to kiss him.

My hands slid up his muscular torso and I slipped his t-shirt over his head. I sunk my tongue deep into his mouth as I rocked my hips over his already erect member. His hands tightened on my hips as he rocked me back and forth on top of him. "Oh shit. Hermione oh-" he moaned into my mouth.

In response to his moans, I hitched up the dress I was wearing. I fiddled with his pants, undoing the button and zipper. I pulled down the front of his boxers to release his raging boner. Stroking it in my hand, I pulled my panties to the side and began to circle my entrance with his tip.

"You tease!" He moaned in frustration.

I bobbed up a bit and eased myself down on him. I drew a sharp breath as I felt the now familiar feeling of being completely full. I began to pump up and down on him. He responded, hips meeting mine and my nails dug into his chest as he picked up the pace. He lifted me by the waist and began to thrust upwards, deep into me.

He flipped us over and leaned back, pulling out of me. Grabbing both my legs, he put them over his shoulders and dipped into me again. I felt his long shaft sliding in between my folds and my orgasm started to form in my core.

"Draco- I'm-" I started to say.

But as I did he spoke too. "FUCKING HELL HERMIONE!"

My head felt like it was about to explode as he pumped me senseless.

I screamed. He growled. And we collapsed in a pile of sweat and juices. Jerking and spasming and panting heavily.

We lay together on the floor for what felt like a lifetime and when the daylight had left, we finally got up.

"Shit. We're going to be late." I said getting up.

"Hermione." Draco called.

"Yes?" I turned back to face him on the floor.

"Come here." I moved towards him and he pulled me in for a kiss. "Today has been amazing. And I have loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing yourself with me and never forget, I love you." He said staring into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said kissing him and standing up. "Shower?" I asked him.

"Not unless you truly want to be late." He said looking up at me from the floor and smirking.

* * *

Narcissa's House

We arrived at Narcissa house right on seven o'clock. I wore the dress I bought yesterday and it looked lovely with my messy low bun I sported thanks to the sex-crazed Christmas I was having so far.

I tamed my hair as best I could and left some flyaways out that matched very nicely. I wore dainty black strappy heels to compliment my detailed dress.

Draco dressed in a black suit to match my dress and we made our way up the path towards Narcissa's beautiful home. I heard the waves crashing somewhere close as we walked and I saw the front door fly open and Narcissa emerged. She floated towards us her beautiful gown billowing in the wind. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Draco! Hermione! Welcome." Narcissa announced walking proudly over to us. Her and Draco exchanged a knowing glance and he smiled at me as he rounded the corner.

We stood in front of a silver Lamborghini, parked at the front of the house.

"Merry Christmas love." Draco said to me, handing me a remote control of some sort.

"What?" I said.

I looked at the small black remote in my hand and realized that this must be the keys for the car. I gasped in shock shaking my head. "No Draco I can't!" I said putting the keys back in his hand and walking towards the house.

"But you must!" He said chasing after me.

"It's too much." I told him.

"Not for me." He retorted.

"You have it then." I said.

"I already have a black one." He grinned.

"You can have two." I bit back.

"I don't need two." He said.

"I can't even drive!" I said back throwing my hands in the air.

"I'll teach you." He smirked at me and put the keys back in my hand. "What else you got?"

"I'm out of excuses." I sighed.

"Please do this for me. Let me spoil you. Let me show you how much I appreciate you." He said gently.

"But I know I'm appreciated." I said.

"This is my way of doing things." He said.

I huffed and nodded and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Good luck with round two." Narcissa said. Draco glared at her and she put her hands up in surrender and walked into the house.

I was pleased to see Andromeda and Ted when we got inside and baby Teddy slept peacefully in his little baby capsule.

"Merry Christmas Hermione." They both said in unison. I greeted them both as Narcissa brought out glasses of wine and handed them round.

I sipped my wine and fanned my face. I can't believe Draco bought me a car. And what for?! I apparated everywhere.

We had a juicy beef tenderloin for dinner, deliciously prepared by Narcissa herself and pecan pie for dessert.

Once dinner had subsided, we moved to another room that Narcissa called her 'Tea Room'. She turned to Draco. "Son, you know that you have my blessing."

Draco stood and cleared his throat. He turned to me.

"Hermione, the car was an extravagant gift. And I understand your hesitancy in accepting such things. However, I do hope you feel a little differently about what I'm about to give you next." His dark grey eyes bore deep into my soul as he spoke, walking across the room towards me.

He pulled out a velvet box and opened it to reveal the most dazzling green emerald stone pendant I had ever seen.

"Please accept this gift. It has been passed down through generations in my family and I hope you will wear this and know how important you are to me. By presenting this necklace to you I install yet another meaning onto it. This necklace is a symbol of the dedication and devotion I have to you. For as long as you have this necklace, my heart, my eyes and my body belong only to you." He pulled the necklace out delicately and started towards me.

Tears welled in my eyes as I realized what he was saying. It was basically my version of a promise ring. I turned around as he reached up and fastened the chain around my neck.

Everyone in the room lightly applauded and Narcissa got up and gave me a hug.

A baby's cry sounded from the other room and Dromeda stood.

"Oh please, let me." I insisted. She looked at me gratefully and I went to the sitting room to see baby Teddy.

His big watery eyes shone up at me as I picked him up. He smelled divine. Clean babies were always my favorite babies. I comforted him as his sobs stopped and I sat on the couch as I cradled his tiny body. I picked up his pacifier and he sucked on it gratefully. His big green eyes turned brown and I realized he had his mother's gift. I giggled at him as I booped his nose and he laughed.

"Well look at you." Draco said leaning on the door frame.

I grinned at him. "Isn't he just so beautifully innocent?"

"All the best people are." He said to me kissing my lips.

"Thank you for the necklace, it's absolutely mesmerizing." I told him.

"As is the wearer." He said.

"Well aren't you just full of charm tonight." I teased.

"Must be in a good mood." He winked at me.

"Good mood huh?" I said as I put the now sleeping Teddy back in his capsule. The poor babe must have had a big day.

"Must have something to do with all the sex I've been having lately." Draco chuckled.

"Shhhh. Stop that. I don't want your mother to overhear that!" I whispered as we walked back to the tea room.

"Hermione love!" Narcissa called my name startling me. "I assume you and Draco will be spending the night before driving that deathtrap back to London tomorrow?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry, I didn't think that far ahead." I admitted. I hadn't exactly planned on getting a car tonight.

"Not a problem dear, Draco knew and he packed an overnight bag for you days ago. Your room is down the hall, last door on the left." She smiled at me.

Draco pulled me in for a kiss before announcing our retirement to our room. We said our good nights and farewells and left for bed.

I stripped out of my dress, full and sleepy. I let my hair out and magically removed the make up from my face. I crawled into bed beside Draco and yawned. He gave me a long passionate kiss before bidding me good night. I curled up on his chest and was asleep almost instantly.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

53.7K 1.3K 24
Pansy Parkinson isn't the girl you think she is and she's going to use her last year of Hogwarts to prove it. She only has one year to be herself bef...
621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
36.7K 906 35
The war has ended and the Golden Trio has come back to Hogwarts to complete there 7th year, since they missed it while finding Horcruxes in their bat...
421 18 16
Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her seventh year. As Head Girl alongside Draco Malfoy. A decision that has shocked both parties. Despite the...