My Parents Are Vampires?!

Gigi1020 tarafından

***Spinoff to My Dark Side*** 16 yeard old Anneliese and 17 year old Andy thought they had a pretty normal li... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 28

4.7K 201 128
Gigi1020 tarafından

 A:N/ Another chapter here :) sorry for any mistakes didnt have time to edit!

Chapter 28

Enjoy :)

Gabriel P.O.V

I felt like I was drowning, like I was out of breath.

She's gone, she's gone, my wolf kept repeating over and over again.

Shut up, I replied too shocked to acknowledge that he was right, Annie was gone.

She was gone, and....and everything just happened to fast! One second she was in front of me and the next her parents were taking her away, they left so quickly!

And her screams, the way she screamed my name was agony! If the alpha hadnt ordered me with his alpha tone to stay in my place I would've followed them outside, I would've somehow yanked Annie out of Ashton's arms and kept her with me.

But no, I couldnt do that, according to the alpha her parents had every right to take her away.

No they dont! My wolf cried angrily, she's ours, she's our mate! She has to be close to us, he whined angrily.

"Gabriel," the alpha's voice made its way to my ears making me snap my head up.

"Yeah? Im sorry, I-I..." I shook my head, I wasnt aware of many things.

"Gabriel I've been saying your name for the last minute!" he frowned at me.

"Sorry," I said flatly.

He stared at me and couldnt even smile because I knew he was mad also, "Gabriel it's no use if you get angry" he told me.

"You're angry also" I frowned.

"Yeah but you're angrier" he said rolling his eyes, "Listen, if you need to shift and run to clear your mind do it Gabriel, I dont want you doing something stupid" he told me.

"Something stupid like what?" I growled back.

"Like go to vampire lands and trying to find Annie thats something stupid to do!" he replied.

Damn it did he somehow read my mind?

It's not like I could go anyways, but I had thought of it, go to vampire lands, kidnap Annie and bring her back to me.

I let out a deep breath and looked at him worriedly, "Alpha I....I cant be without her," I said sadly, usually Annie only came about once every three weeks before we were mated, I couldnt handle that! Seeing her only once every three weeks!

That would be horrible, my wolf whimpered.

Mates are meant to be together, if we were separated for a certain amount of time or a certain far away distance then we would both be in pain.

The bond we mates share is too strong to be separated.

And the fact that she was a human and this whole mating thing was different for her and it affected her differently got me even more worried!

Oh no, how is she right now? How do you think she is, my wolf asked worriedly as I thought about her crying. I never wanted to see her crying like that ever again, it was horrible to see, it was painful.

"I know you cant Gabriel, but you have to try," the alpha said with a big sigh making my wolf whimper and making me feel even more horrible.

"I have to try? Alpha you heard what her parents said! They wont let me see her again for all they care!" I growled getting furious as I remembered everything they told me.

'You will never see her again!'

I had to control myself and tell my wolf that it wasnt true, that everything her parents were saying was a lie so he would calm down and I wouldnt say something disrespectful, jeez I even begged for them to understand! To let Annie stay here, under our protection, under my protection, but no.

Those damn stubborn vampires are cruel!

I couldnt believe the way they talked to the alpha and to our Luna. And the way they talked to Annie? Jeez it took such great effort for me not to yell at them to leave her alone! They yelled at her so loudly every time she flinched it made me squirm with anger!

Every time she tried to talk and they interrupted made me want to punch someone in the face! Now I understand why we're natural enemies, I dont know how the alpha and them get along! Maybe thats why they still live in different lands.

"They'll let you see her again Gabriel, they just need time to clear their heads, it was a lot to take in and they were mad" he told me.

What?! It was a lot for them to take in? If they had payed more attention to her then this wouldnt be news!

"Why are you defending them? They took my mate!" I said raising my voice.

He raised an eyebrow at me and frowned, "Do not raise your voice at me! Im not defending them Gabriel, thats just how things are, she's your mate but she's also their daughter!" he told me.

"But they didnt even let her decide! Alpha they're cruel and-"

And rude, my wolf growled.

"They're her parents Gabriel! Annie is still underage, they can decide for her on anything!" he interrupted.

"They didnt even listen to her! They wouldnt let her speak for heaven's sake alpha they practically ignored her! It was like she wasnt even there!" I nearly yelled "Did you see the frantic look she had in her eyes?! The sad look she would get every time her parents interrupted to yell at her?! Did you see the way she reacted when her dad told her he was disappointed in her? Did you alpha? Because I did! I noticed it alpha! I saw how much it hurt her! I felt it alpha! How much the words of her parents affected her, and you're telling me they can decide for her on anything?! Even if she's unhappy? Because clearly she wanted to stay here!" I burst out breathing hard.

"LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE!" he yelled at me back making me frown "Gabriel, I know it might've been unfair, that she didnt deserve all those things they told her, but they're her parents Gabriel! Get that in your damn head! They are her parents! They only care for what they think is best for her, even if in our eyes its not to them they're correct, we cant change that!" he growled giving me a stern look.

"Alpha I just....I c-cant" I shook my head feeling frustrated, how could I tell him that I already felt like a piece of me was missing? That I felt restless already and it had only been a couple of hours, how was I going to survive days without her?

"Gabriel dont freak out," he said seeing the frantic look in my eyes "you're going to see her again, just give them time to calm down, I'll call them and make sure to tell them-"

"They wont listen," I shook my head "Alpha dont you see! They wont let Annie come no matter how calm the are, they love her too much!" I said feeling on the verge of freaking out completely!

They dont love her like we do, my wolf said quickly.

What if I didnt see her ever again? What would I do? What if I never saw her face, what if I never got to see her smile again? What was I going to do?

"Gabriel you're freaking out, I thought I told you not to freak out" the alpha said with a loud breath.

"Because you dont know how it feels! You dont know how it feels like to know that your mate is far away while there's a fucking creep loose who wants to kill her. You didnt see the crazy look he has alpha! He really wanted to hurt her and she's far away! You have no idea how I feel knowing I cant protect her! Knowing she's not close by," I was panting now freaking out of course.

"Gabriel, dont do this to yourself, you're going to go crazy!" he told me.

"What am I going to do if Brent attacks alpha?" I groaned putting my hands in my face worrying all over again.

"He wont, I have security all over the lands Gabriel, not only here but also in vampire lands, we'll get to Annie before he can" he told me confidently.

 "She's so far away though....She's in vampire lands, they'll attack me if I go up there, how am I going to protect her when she's in forbidden land?" I asked.

"For now you're not going to do anything Gabriel! I forbid you to do something stupid," he told me in his alpha tone which of course I had to follow.

"I dont even know how she is," I whispered sadly.

"She's fine right now Gabriel, look," he let out a deep breath "If there is any attack I will personally talk to Maximus and tell him the situation, I'll let you go to the forbidden lands" he told me.

I let out a deep breath feeling some relief come to me, "Thank you alpha" I said gratefully.

"Now, go home and dont do anything stupid! Remember what I said, dont think about her being away, it'll be less painful" he told me.

My wolf snapped up at that, painful? He thinks its painful to have Annie away? It's hell! he thought angrily.

"I'll try Alpha" I grumbled.

"Focus on training the new wolfs, focus on your job Gabriel, dont think of her much or you're going to produce a sadness that'll be too painful not only for you but for her too!" he told me sternly.

I frowned at that, I didnt want her to be in pain at all, but how was I not going to think of her when she was my main worry? What if the idiot of Brent hurt her while she was away?

God, I couldnt help but clench my fists angrily, I hated her parents so much right now!

"Gabriel," the alpha said staring at me hard "Shift, go run, it'll help you" he told me.

"It wont help because everything my wolf thinks of is her!" I groaned.

He sighed and looked at my sympathetically, "I know it'll be hard but try not to" he said.

Ugh great, you know what that will mean, my wolf grumbled.

I do, I agreed, it means i'll be in the worst mood ever I groaned also. I was always in a bad mood when I didnt have Annie close to me, and now? Jeez tomorrow was going to be horrible! I could feel it.

I want her close to us, my wolf whimpered, why cant we at least hear her voice? he asked worriedly, get to know how she is.

That gave me an idea, "Alpha maybe, do you think I could have her number? I wont call or anything, I mean, of course I'll call, but only when its an emergency, please?" I asked.

He shook his head, "It's not a good idea, not yet anyways," he told me.

I let out a deep breath and passed a hand through my hair, "Right if you say so," I mumbled.

"Trust me on this one Gabriel, you'll see her again" he told me patting my shoulder, "Now get out of here, I need to go talk to Liz" he told me.

I nodded, after everyone had left Luna I think, was the most second affected from us, she didnt make it to her room before she burst out sobbing.

All the horrible things Annie's parents said to her made me want to shift and hurt them, of course I couldn't do that, but they kept offending my Luna and my wolf just wanted to hurt whoever had offended her!

"I'll see you tomorrow Alpha," I let out a deep breath, there was really nothing he could do right now, it's not like he could order Annie back here.

"Goodnight Gabriel, and remember, dont do anything stupid" he told me.

"I'll try not to" I grumbled under my breath.

"See you tomorrow," he told my sympathetically as he walked me to the door.

I stepped out into the fresh woods and inhaled deeply, maybe I would go run, maybe I could clear my head if I ran without direction like usual, it was still early.

I walked sadly into the woods and found myself not shifting, I didnt feel like shifting, my wolf was too upset.

What are we going to do? My wolf sighed as I walked home, I guess wait until her parents call or something, I mumbled back.

Maybe if the piece of shit of Brent attacks then we have an excuse to go save Annie, my wolf thought.

True, I thought back but what would happen later? Annie's parents wont accept us, I thought angrily.

They dont even know you, he told me.

I let out another deep breath and thought deeply, if I had to swallow down all my pride and be respectful to her parents and talk to them as if we werent enemies and let them treat me like shit I would do it, as long as they let me see her, then I would do anything.

As long as the dont keep her to themselves, my wolf thought feeling over protective.

Yes, I thought sadly, as long as they dont forbid her from seeing me, then everything will be alright, for now lets focus on something else, I thought worriedly.

As long as they didnt separate her from me, then everything would be alright.

Anneliese P.O.V

Hours passed and I was still in my now dark room unable to recover from what had just happened, everything haunted my head, all the horrible things that were said, I couldnt forget anything. I stared at the dark ceiling unable to sleep as everything replayed in my head like a short film.

Dad had came into my room to put a tray of dinner on my drawer a couple of hours ago, but I hadnt touched it, I couldnt eat, and I wouldnt eat! I didnt feel like doing so!

So far he was giving me the silent treatment and that was fine with me, I knew they were mad, disappointed, but it was better if we didnt talk, I felt so angry towards them! Why couldnt they understand just like grandma and grandpa had done?

Why were they so stubborn and tried to keep me away from Gabriel? Just because he was a werewolf and they were vampires?

I clenched my jaw with fury.

I hated vampires!

They're evil!

They were so unfair, why was Gabriel the one being punished? So far he was the one who should be getting thanked! He had not only saved me, but he had taken care of me, he brought this happiness to me that my parents wouldnt be able to understand because they're stupid and stubborn and they think I cant mate.

The one who should be punished here is Brent! He's the one who's the danger, he's the one I should be kept away from, not Gabriel.

I looked worriedly at my window and sniffled, how many times did Brent go through that window quietly? What assured me he wouldn't do it again tonight? What if he came in and killed me?

What the heck was going to happen now?

I let out a tired breath and tried to sleep, my eyes were stinging and all I wanted to do was sleep, and sleep.

I ignored the pain in my ribs and tried to curl myself into a tight small ball, as I closed my eyes I couldnt help but feel cold all over.

My chin quivered as I thought about Gabriel, about the warmth he brought me with one touch.

Was grandma right? Was he going to suffer a lot if we were separated for long? The story she told me about how grandpa left to Canada and she got a horrible pain in her chest sprang to my head, would I get a pain in my chest also?

It didnt matter, it wasnt like I had already felt worse pain.

A knock on my door made me stiffen, oh God what did mom want now? She was probably checking up on me, checking that I wasn't going to sneak out, well it wasnt like I could actually go out without them hearing me!

The door opened slowly and I looked up to see a gorgeous tall boy enter my room.

I frowned slightly and stared at the person who was entering my room.

He had brown hair like dad's and his pale skin looked so smooth, as if it was made from the finest marble.

It took me a while but at once I recognized that handsome face, "Andy!" I gasped sitting up so fast it hurt making me wince.

He stood behind giving me a curious look, "Hi Annie" he said quietly.

"Oh Andy!" I gasped staring at him unable to take my eyes off him now, Im sure my mouth was mid open.

"Come here! How are you?! Holly shit Andy you look....you look..." words completely failed me.

He looked stunning, the vampire look suited him well, his skin was just like mom's and dad's, his features seemed to be more noticeable, but what really surprised me was his eyes! His eyes were the red crimson color Brent would always get when he was angry. I never thought I would see his colored eyes that way.

I stared at him as he walked to me carefully, I had completely forgotten about him! With Gabriel and Brent in my head I had completely forgotten Andy had been changed into a vampire already!

"Andy, I-I've missed you!" I chocked out somehow throwing myself on him as soon as he reached my bed, his body was so cold I got chilled to the bone! It was like pressing ice against my chest and I felt like if I was hugging dad.

"Annie, dont, dont do that," he chocked out pulling me back gently.

I ignored the pain that thumped in my ribs "W-why not? Do what?" I asked confused roaming my eyes on his face.

"Dont, get...so close to me," he tried to say gently.

"Oh," I frowned and realized he was still learning how to control himself, at once I began to worry, "How...how are you? Are you, um, controlled? I mean, should I be worried you want to eat me?" I failed miserably to make him smile.

He looked serious and shook his head, "Mom and dad wouldnt let me near you if they thought I would eat you would they?" he asked in a dull tone that made me frown, he looked mad, almost bothered about something. Indeed, I thought about mom and dad, I was surprised they let him come see me! With how overprotective they are I would've imagined them coming in here with him also just to make sure he didnt do anything stupid, but they seemed to trust Andy enough to let him come alone.

"I was kidding," I said quietly watching him.

"Besides, you kind of reek of werewolf, so it helps a bit" he swallowed hard.

"Oh, sorry," was all I could say, he reminded me of Gabriel when he said that, his scent must be all over me.

He stared at me hard, as if he had never seen me before, he frowned more as he saw the fading bruises on my face, "What happened to you?" he asked stepping away from me slightly, the way he was all tensed up made me feel like I was some sort of plague he didnt want to catch.

"Andy you look amazing," I said instead not wanting to talk about myself at all, to be honest I was fascinated by the way he looked. It was weird, I was so used to seeing Andy as a normal human like me, seeing him like mom and dad was....different.

"I heard you told mom and dad everything" he said instead watching me closely.

"Did it hurt when you became a vampire?" I asked changing the subject again.

He frowned at me and slightly smiled, "Annie quit trying to change the topic" he told me.

"You're the one who's doing it" I said.

"If you answer my questions I'll answer yours deal?" he asked with serious red eyes taking another step back from me.

My heart was slowly sinking leaving behind a horrible sad sensation, Andy seemed different, he wasnt smiling as much, he wasnt joking, or smirking, it was like being changed into a vampire had changed his attitude too.

"I've missed you Andy," I told him, I wanted so badly to hug him, but I knew I couldnt. Dad had once told me how hard it was for young vampires to control themselves, that they killed anything with a thumping heart, I was honestly surprised and proud at Andy, yeah he kept his distance from me but so far he hadnt tried to suck my blood or attack me.

I could bet all the money in a bank mom and dad were close by listening to us, just in case anything happened.

"I've missed you too Annie," he replied making me snap my eyes to his.

"Liar," I smiled at him weakly "I bet you've been busy trying to learn how to control yourself huh?" I whispered bitterly, I wanted the warm human Andy to wrap his arms around me.

"The sooner I learned the sooner you could come home," he replied in the same dull tone, as if he was bored making my heart sink just a bit more.

"Well that isnt necessary now is it?" I whispered sarcastically hoping mom and dad would hear me!

"No, it isnt" he said taking another step back from me, he was so far from me now his face was hidden in the shadows of my room.

"Andy why are you doing that?" I asked feeling irritation hit me slightly.

"Doing what?" he asked, his eyes gleamed with the very little moonlight that filled my room.

"Why do you keep backing away from me as if Im sick and you're trying not to catch my disease?" I asked struggling to stand up but I couldnt stand due to my leg, so I just sat on the edge of my bed staring at him.

He was silent for a while before taking a hesitant step towards me, "Im sorry, I dont mean to make you feel bad Annie, you just..."

"I what?" I asked frowning still.

"...Annie you smell delicious, even if you stink like werewolf" he said quietly.

"Excuse me?"

"You do," he told me looking very uncomfortable.

Warmth spread through my cheeks as I stared at him with an open mouth, "Andy are you sure you're controlled enough? I mean, no offense but-"

"I am, trust me I am, it's just...I havent been near human blood before and it smells...delicious" I saw him swallow hard again "Mom warned me it would be harder for me, and she was slightly right" he sighed.

Fear instantly kicked in but I tried to hide it, "Oh well um, sorry, Andy maybe you should...leave" I suggested quietly.

"No, I'm okay, Annie I wanted to talk to you, I've really missed you, there's so much we need to talk about" he told me quickly, the hard look in his eyes slightly leaving.

"Can we really talk while you want to have a little taste of my blood Andy?" I asked him.

He stared at me and shook his head, "I wont hurt you Annie" he said.

"Are you sure? You look like you're in pain," I observed, his eyes had gone slightly darker, and he seemed to tense all over even more.

"Im fine," he assured composing his face, I bet it was horrible to be a vampire and have blood so close to you.

"Andy-"

"Annie it took me a while to convince mom and dad to let me come see you, they wanted to wait but I figured it'd be best if I got used to having you around" he told me.

I felt bad instantly, I was here making things harder for him when in reality I should've been here in two more weeks when he was fully controlled.

"Im sorry if Im making things harder" I whispered.

He shook his head, "It's not your fault, I'll just concentrate on the disgusting wolf scent you have on you and....just, dont do any sudden movements, not that you can I suppose" he said frowning slightly "You broke three ribs and your leg?" he smirked finally looking a bit like himself.

I nodded and at once tried not to move at all, I was somewhat angry that he had called Gabriel's scent disgusting, but I ignored it "I'll tell you everything in a bit, how have you been?" I asked staring at him worriedly.

And so he began to tell me everything, about what he felt when he was changed, the pain he felt, how thirsty he felt when he woke up, how mom and dad taught him how to hunt, everything.

I listened carefully, I still couldnt quite believe that he was changed, that he was really a vampire, it was kind of weird. It was like meeting a new person for the first time, the cocky funny brother I knew was somewhere deep down hidden in him and I had to put a fake smile on my face when he would tell me things so he wouldnt notice how much it hurt, to know that he wouldnt be the same old brother he used to be.

"So, are you going to tell me everything that happened now? Mom and dad seem very mad," he whispered when he was finished.

I shrugged and looked away, "Im sure you heard a lot of things," I said.

"I did, but they wont tell me anything, they're too mad" he said.

"I know they are, Andy so much has happened," I shook my head and tears pooled in my eyes, "So much has happened you wont believe it," I whispered suddenly unable to find my voice.

"Tell me," he told me looking genuinely interested.

I gave him a teary smile, "Were can I start I-"

"Shh," he suddenly hissed.

"What?" I frowned.

"Shh," he repeated looking over at the door.

It opened and mom appeared with her arms crossed in her chest, "Andy time to go hunt" she told him, oh of course, he could hear the slightest quietest movements now too.

"Mom I was just about to talk with Annie-"

"I said, time to go hunt Andy" she repeated slowly with dangerous eyes.

"Mom I feel fine-"

"You need to let Annie rest Andy, she's not eternal like you are" she said so coldly I actually shivered.

I stared at her angrily and flickered my eyes up at Andy who sighed, "Talk to you later sis," he told me leaving my room slowly.

"Yeah, talk to you later" I mumbled under my breath, for some reason I had the feeling mom would try to keep me as far away from Andy as possible, I had slight feeling she wanted to keep my contact with people as remote as she could.

Andy stopped at the door and smirked, the same smirk he would do when we would get in trouble, "Try to rest," he told me as he disappeared out my room.

I smiled feeling somewhat better, well at least his little smirk hadnt changed!

Mom stood in my doorway with her arms crossed, "What are you doing awake? It's almost midnight" she snapped so suddenly I jumped.

"I...was just talking with Andy," I mumbled, but of course she would know that, she was probably listening more than dad was.

She frowned and flickered her eyes to my untouched dinner, "Why havent you eaten?" she frowned more.

"Im not hungry," I murmured.

She glared at me and marched to the tray of food, "You're going to eat Anneliese" she told me grabbing the tray and walking out my room "Im warming this up and you're eating it all" she said as she left.

"It's midnight" I sighed tiredly.

"You're eating!" she shrieked loudly making me jump.

I forgot she could hear my quietest whisper making me let out a tiny breath, my stomach ached with hunger but I felt too worried to eat anything.

I saw a shadow pass by and dad walked in my room, "We're going to go out Annie, your mom is staying" he told me in a too formal tone which made me stay quiet, I already knew they wouldnt leave me alone under any circumstance. I wanted to tell him not to go into the woods, that Brent and his pack of rogues could be out there, but I didnt say anything, I kept quiet. I figured if it had been a week without any trouble then why would that change tonight?

He gave me a stern look and left soundlessly, I heard the door close after a while and I slumped back into my bed, mom and I were the only ones in the house, perfect chance for Brent to come and attack, of course I didnt want that to happen though.

I wish he would just do it already, I thought to myself, why cant he just attack already so this is over?!

Mom walked back into my room with the same tray of food in her hands and she pushed it into my lap, "I want you to eat everything" she told me.

I stayed silent and watched the steam coming from the food, my knot in my stomach tightened at the smell, I really had no appetite at all but mom sat on the end of my bed and watched me like a hawk until I reluctantly grabbed my fork and began to eat slowly.

She stayed there, watching me eat everything, not taking her eyes off me one second!

It was kind of creepy to be honest, I tried to say something once in a while, but she wouldnt reply, she would just stare at me angrily, as if she was deep in thought.

When I finished I put the empty tray on the side and cleared my throat looking everywhere but mom, "Um, thanks for the food" I whispered awkwardly.

"Anneliese I have a question," she suddenly spoke up in a clear stern voice, the kind of voice she used to lecture me when I had done something bad.

That caught my attention and I risked a glance at her, "Yes?"

"When did this....Brent guy, tell you he was going to attack?" she asked.

My heart thumped hard in my chest at the mention of his name, "He didnt" I shook my head "He didnt say when he would do it, he just told me he would" I said.

"And according to your grandpa when is he going to attack?" she asked in the same tone.

"He thinks that...any day from now" I said slowly watching her.

She raised an eyebrow, "Really now....and do you think you're safe?" she asked me.

I frowned getting a little confused, where was she going with this?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you feel safe?" she repeated, her bright red eyes staring at me so intently I felt like squirming.

"Um, well...no, not really" I shrugged honestly.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I felt safer in werewolf lands," I snapped.

She blinked once and gave me a smile, the type of smile that would make anyone gulp! Oh dear this wasnt good, what was in her mind?

"Annie dear, wouldnt you feel safer if you were stronger?" she asked me.

I frowned even more confused, "I'm not following," I said feeling dumb, or maybe I was too tired.

"Annie wouldnt you want for once being able to defend yourself, not having to be dependent of somebody else to protect you?" she asked.

I shook my head, "Mom you're asking too many questions I dont understand" I said quietly "Where are you going with this?" I frowned not liking this one bit.

Nope, something told me this wasnt good.

She gave me a look that made me wince, "Anneliese what Im saying is simple, wouldnt you like to protect yourself from this Brent guy?" she asked.

"Wouldnt you and dad protect me?" I frowned deeper.

"I asked you a question," she frowned back not answering my question.

"I dont understand," I whispered.

"What Im asking Annie is," she let out a deep breath "Wouldnt you want me to change you into a vampire?" she asked dropping the bomb.

I felt like if I had been thrown a bucket of cold water, I got a chill all the way down my spine! I shook my head sternly at once feeling anger in me, now I understood her stupid questions! "No!" I said with the sternest tone I could manage.

She glared at me but smiled, "Annie honey, think about it, it would be the best right now, you would be strong, no one would be able to hurt you" she said.

My heart began to thump hard against my chest, "No mom, I already told you I dont want to become a vampire" I said angrily.

"Anneliese listen," she stood up "Your dad and me think its the best decision you could make if you chose to become like us" she said.

"Thats not true!" I cried "Dad respects my decision! It's you who wants to force me to become something I dont want!" I yelled.

She frowned and let out a deep breath "Anneliese please try to understand me, I do not....do not want to bury my daughter!" she said quietly yet forcefully.

Her words hit me hard, but I still shook my head "It's my choice, not yours" I whispered.

"Anneliese," she frowned more looking really angry now, "I tried to persuade you by the good way, but if I have to do it by the bad way now, then I will do it!" she said angrily crossing her arms over her chest.

I swallowed hard suddenly feeling very tense, "There's nothing you can say to make me change my mind!" I warned.

"What makes you think I will try to persuade you more? I know there's nothing I can say to make you change your mind!" she snapped looking frustrated.

"Well then why do you keep trying?" I asked.

"I wont ask anymore," she said walking to me slowly.

My eyes widened, "Mom...?"

"Annie I cant have you get more hurt honey, please understand, that what Im going to do is for your own good, its for the best" she said suddenly gently.

My heart was hammering in my chest now! "Mom, what...what are you saying?" my voice began to shake as well as my body.

"Annie you've left me no choice honey, you'll thank me later after you see how good it is to become a vampire" she said.

My mouth dropped open in shock! I gasped so loudly I was out of breath "Mom, no, what are you saying?" I chocked out feeling sweat build up on my forehead.

Had she gone crazy too?!

"It's for the best Anneliese!" she gave me a stern look as she came closer to me.

"No, not its not what are you talking about?!" I screamed backing up on my bed, I was literally half frozen on it.

"Annie honey, you'll thank me later, I promise you will!" she said putting her arms out to me.

"No! Mom I know you are not thinking about changing me into a vampire by force!" I shrieked angrily scooting as far away from her as I could on my bed.

She was silent which revealed it was the horrible truth! I stared at her with disbelief, "Mom," I said breathlessly "Have you...have you gone nuts?! Mom how could you, how could you think of something like that?!" I said nervously.

"You've left me no choice Anneliese! Your dad and I tried to persuade you into changing your mind, but you're so stubborn! I thought maybe once you had seen Andy like one of us you would want to become one too, but no! Quite the opposite! I dont understand Anneliese," she shook her head "Why dont you want to be like us? Like your family?" she asked frustrated.

"I've told you a million times!" I screamed "I want to enjoy life I want to-"

"You can enjoy life forever!" she screamed back.

"Not like that! I dont want to enjoy life forever mother, its... not normal!" I shook my head.

"And whats so good about normal Anneliese?!" she asked.

"Mom, I just....I want to enjoy my life, why dont you understand me? Why cant you be like grandma and understand me?" I raised my voice an octave.

"Dont bring her into this!" she snapped "Anneliese we tried convincing you but that hasnt work, I dont care if you hate me forever, but Im changing you into one of us you want it or not!" she said.

I gasped again feeling as if I was slowly freezing up, "Mom no," my throat clogged up, "I thought...I thought I was safe here! I thought-"

"You'll be even more safer when you're a vampire" she said getting a frantic look on her eyes that scared me completely!

"You're crazy! You're crazy if you think you'll change me by force!" I cried shrilly.

"I will do everything to make sure you have the best Anneliese! You're my daughter and I think this is the best for you!" she yelled.

"You're not even my real mother!" I screamed at her, tears began to pool in my eyes making my vision blurry, "You're not even my real mother! Why would you decide on something so big in my life if you're not even my real mother?" I shrieked.

"Shut up! Do not repeat that I AM your real mother!" she screamed looking furious.

"No you're not! You adopted Andy and I! A simple paper is the only thing that makes you our mother, but truly you have no say in the decisions of my life! It's my life not yours!" I screamed scooting all the way on the edge of the bed.

Her eyes gleamed with shiny tears and she shook her head "A simple paper makes me your mother? Anneleise, who cared for you all these years? Who raised you and made sure you had the best? Who picked you up when you fell? Who supported you in the things you wanted? Who fed you and took care of you when you were sick? Who made sure you were alright? Anneliese I have every right to decide something like this in your life, and if I think its for your own good then I will do it! I will change you into a vampire, I am not going to waste another day! Each day you grow more and more and I do no want to see the day you are older than the rest of us!" she said forcefully making me begin to breath fast.

"Dad will be angry with you, I will be too," I tried another approach, "I will never forgive you! I'll run away once I get the chance! You will never see me again!" I lied trying to change her mind.

She slightly smiled and shook her head, my heart sunk completely to the floor and I felt as if someone was slowly stabbing my heart, I saw the determination hit her eyes, she was truly serious!

"Its a risk Im willing to take" she said slowly cornering me up making me let out a high pitched scream as I jumped out of my bed and ran to the corner of my room, pain throbbed in my leg as I put my weight on it but I ignored it, "Mom! Mom! Please think this over! Why dont you respect my decision mom? Why cant you simply accept that I dont want this?! Mother please accept that I dont want to be like you!" I screamed in panic backing up into the wall.

"NO!" her breath hitched, "No I dont accept that! Ever!" she yelled walking to me slowly.

"I'll hate you forever!" I yelled running to the other side of my room, clenching my teeth hard as my leg pounded with pain.

"You cant hate me forever" she shook her head staring at me with her intent red eyes.

"I will!" I screamed.

She walked to me again making me scream again as I ran towards my door and bolted out of there, each step I took made my eyes water more and more with pain!

"Anneliese really honey its no use if you put up with a fight!" she sighed following me out the room slowly.

I knew that, I knew that at any moment whenever she wanted to she could zoom up to me and catch me, it would be so simple too! To just grab me and sink her fangs into my neck! The thought terrorized me! I think the only reason she held back from attacking me was because she wanted me to accept it, she wanted me to tell her she could change me into a vampire!

I half limped half ran to the living room, I was in hysterics as I grabbed the house phone with trembling hands and began to dial dad's cellphone, I was shaking so much the phone fell out of my hands. I quickly gripped it and held it to my ear with trembling hands, it only rang once before mom got the chance to yank it out of my hands making me scream.

She hung up the phone and frowned at me, "Anneliese really, your father cant stop me from what I'm going to do!" she yelled.

"You're crazy! You've gone crazy!" I cried as I half ran towards the kitchen trying to get away from her, my heart was about to burst out of my chest and my side hurt from the exertion I was making, my leg couldnt hold me up much longer but somehow I managed to make it to the kitchen!

I felt as if I was running away from a damn serial killer! My mother, who would've thought I would ever be this afraid of my own mother?! The woman who put me to bed and told me stories to make me fall asleep, now I felt like she wanted to kill me!

"Annie understand its for the best honey!" she said catching up with me slowly.

"NO I WONT UNDERSTAND! YOU'RE SELFISH AND YOU JUST WANT ME HERE WITH YOU FOREVER!" I screamed as I supported myself on the counter, I opened a drawer and quickly rummaged through it looking for the biggest kitchen knife I could find! I had no idea what I was planning on doing with it, but I felt slightly safer holding it out in front of me.

Mom almost gave me a look full of pity as she stood in front of me, "Anneliese what are you doing?" she asked.

"I am NOT going to let you change me! This isnt a decision about college, or a job! It's my future mother! MY LIFE!" I screeched.

"Exactly," she nodded looking like she was about to cry, "I dont really want to do this by force Anneliese, but I just dont understand! This is something I was dying for! I wanted to be a vampire so badly, why dont you? Give me one good reason Annie, why I cant change you," she said looking like she really couldnt understand it.

"BECAUSE," I yelled, the knife in my hand shaking violently "I have a mate now mom!" I said, "I have a person who I love! A person who wont be able to life forever like you want me to! If I get turned into a vampire and I live forever but he doesnt what will I do when he dies mom?" I shook my head as hot tears stung my eyes, "What will I do when my mate dies?" I cried, just the thought of it made my chest hurt.

Mom had gone to the same level of angry I had seen back at grandpa's house, "THAT BOY IS NOT YOUR MATE!" she screamed so loudly I jumped back with fear, bumping into the stove.

"HE IS TOO! AND YOU KNOW HE IS MOM! YOU'VE SEEN THE MARK ON MY NECK, I BET HIS SMELL IS ALL OVER ME! HE IS MY MATE AND I LOVE HIM MOM!" I screamed, "I love him! Like I will never love anybody else! You dont understand the feelings I have for him! I want to continue discovering the new feelings that grow for him mom! Why cant you understand that I dont want to become a vampire? Why mom why?" I sobbed.

"THAT WEREWOLF DOESNT DESERVE YOU ANNELIESE!" she yelled angrily.

"THEN WHO DOES?! A VAMPIRE?"

"We're done discussing this!" she shook her head.

"Why dont you want me to be happy? Whats your problem? Why do you have to be the only one happy around mother? Why do you only care about what you want? Why cant I be happy too? You've got dad! Why cant I have Gabriel? Why cant I stay with him?!" I demanded to know.

"For the simple fact that he's a werewolf!" she snapped.

"So what?! Grandpa is a werewolf! So is Uncle Tommy, practically your whole family are werewolf's! You dont even know Gabriel mom! You dont know how much he cares for me!"

"This discussion is finished!" she growled, even through my teary eyes I saw her fangs slide down her mouth making me choke with panic!

"NO!" I screamed trying to run away but she zoomed to me and caught me trying to hold me by the arms.

"NO! NO MOM PLEASE DONT!" I shrieked hysterically trying to jerk free, she pressed me back so much onto the stove I was almost on it!

"ITS FOR THE BEST!" she screamed back trying to grab a hold of my arms.

I swung the knife but she caught my wrist with a painful grip, I tried pushing her away but any effort I made was useless! It was like pushing back a refrigerator!

"NO! MOM PLEASE DONT! DAD! DAD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She inched her face towards my neck making me let out a high pitched scream so loud I hoped dad would hear it! I closed my eyes, it was going to happen, mom was going to turn me into a vampire I wanted it or not.

She was going to bite me and I couldnt do anything about it.

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited to feel her teeth in my neck, waited to feel the pain, anything, but nothing happened.

It seemed eternal, everything seemed to be going in slow motion, nothing happened, I felt nothing at all.

I very slowly opened my eyes and saw mom had stopped inches from my neck, she looked horrified, and she pulled back so suddenly I fell to the ground with a thump because she had been holding me.

"I....I cant do it," she said breathlessly, her eyes full of tears, she shook her head and put her hands to her mouth looking extremely ashamed, "I cant do it," she repeated again, her breath began to hitch and her eyes widened even more as she realized what she had been about to do.

"God, I cant do it..." she began to sob, she covered her mouth more and stared at me through her tears, "I cant..." she sobbed and sunk to the floor crying hard.

I trembled on the ground and watched her with my heart beating fast, such a terror seized me, I couldnt move, all I could do was watch her silently.

"Oh God what was I thinking? Oh Christ I've gone crazy!" she kept sobbing rocking herself back and forth on the floor.

I shook from head to toe and after what seemed like hours, I very slowly got up, supporting myself on the counters, I passed mom quickly and fell to the floor once there was no more cabinets, my leg couldnt bare anymore weight so I dragged myself on the floor crying out loud because every time I dragged myself my ribs seemed to be splitting up again!

I hurried to the phone and with very shaky hands I dialed as fast as I could grandpa's phone number, I had to dial it about five times because I kept getting the numbers wrong.

I dragged myself to the nearest closet and listened to mom, still sobbing hard, her cries echoed everywhere in the house. I got in the closet and panted hard as I put the phone to my ear and closed the door.

Darkness consumed me all over, "Answer," I prayed trembling all over, "Answer, please" I begged, I was well aware that it was past midnight.

It rang for a long time, at least thats what it felt like but then the most wonderful voice I could have ever heard finally picked up.

"Hello?" grandpa's voice was thick with sleep.

"Grandpa," I burst out into hysterics, my breat hitched so hard I couldnt speak for a moment.

"Annie? Annie whats wrong?" he asked sounding wide awake now.

I chocked on my tears, I couldnt speak, all I did was blubber.

"Annie, you're scaring me, what happened?" he asked sounding alarmed.

I blubbered more, my breath was so ragged and hitched my shoulders shook hard.

"Anneliese! What? I cant understand you! Calm down,what happened?" he asked sounding desperate now.

"What is it?" I heard grandma's worried voice say in the background.

"I n-need you to come g-get me!" I finally managed to chocke out.

"What?" he asked.

"I need you to come get me!"

A:N/ Thank you so much for reading! Who's awesome? You guys! :) I truly appreciate so much everyone who reads this story, it means so much to me, thank you from the bottom of my heart! <3 Fun fact? This story was inspired by a comment on one of my previous stories! :) One day I just thought, eh why not? Hahaha truly blessed to see the response this story has had! All thanks to you guys, thank you! I'll try to update soon:) I hope every one has a great day today!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

712K 10.2K 15
[Book 1 complete l Book 2 ongoing] CURRENTLY BOOK ONE IS BEING EDITED. Available on radish. "If you don't love me at my worst, you certainly don't d...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
33.8K 804 54
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Unorganized -Poorly written -Cliche I was 14 when I wrote this and I discourage reading it 😬 ------- All art is mine. Completed 07...
9.6K 410 28
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...