The Pack Of Heros *Old*

By Wolfsaga12gamer

Six ordinary people from different towns go out on a adventure to find out who they are only to not only find... More

Out of the Town!
Attacked!
Windfalls....no
Who are they!?
Werewolf!
In Past or Future!?
Another Werewolf!?
protecting him!?
Something unsuspected.
An Old Friend!
In Trouble!?
Preston!
Proving Myself...
Nether Ever Training Again!
Forbidden wolf
Nether Broken
Who Is He!?
Connor!
Preston's Raging Fires
Electrocuted!?
Great only brings Bad
The Unknown Lands
Dreams or Reality
Why now!?
Water you waiting for?
Fighting for The Rank
Losing it all
Leo?!
The Trials Begin
The Trial of Novices
The Truth?!
Fears!?
New Powers!?!?
Caught!?
Back again!?
Connor!
Freeing Preston!
Ace!
Connor is back!
The Lake?
Leon.../1K READS!
Preston's flames?!
A Broken Leader?
Saving Preston!
Their back!
A lie...
A Blast From The Past
Something Unseen?!
The Return of Fire
Fighting Back Jolon!
The Hidden Forest?!
Drowned by Love?!
The Great Lion?
Confession...
The Silent Treatment
The Ice Wolf?
Attacked!
A Fight Begins
Preston's Revenge!
Fighting Rob!?
The End Part 1
The End part 2
The End part 3
The Pack of Heroes : Final Note

Fighting Mitch!

304 5 0
By Wolfsaga12gamer

Preston's POV

I stood on a roof with my bow ready I looked for any sign of movement, my town forced me to go to this town to make the wither but from what I know it should be coming up from the ground any moment.

Some movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention, I got my bow in a shooting position while looking down my red arrow I saw it was a person with a checkered jacked with a white t-shirt.

I lowered my bow, but Mitch saw me and pulled out his sword. "Preston! Why are you still here and why do you ha-" Mitch was cut off by the ground shaking, I was thrown onto my back I got up and saw Mitch on the ground, but beside him was the Wither I had to act quickly.

I jumped off the roof and started to shoot my bow, but Mitch was on his feet with his sword in his hand. As Mitch was running at the Wither I noticed his sword was black with a enderman teleporting particles around it.

I shot arrows but soon my bow had fire around it I dropped my bow but my hands didn't have any burn marks on them. I Mitch hit the Wither with his sword and the Wither disappear without a trace.

I saw Mitch fall to the ground I ran to him. "Mitch are you okay!?" I said. "What was that, why are you here, and how did that get here!" I recoiled in surprise at his tone. "Okay that was a Wither, I was sent to well destroy this town, and I spawned it." Mitch was in silence when I said that but then he took out his sword and pointed it at my chest.

As I raised my arms I heard "Get out of this town Preston and never come back" I started to walk backward but then Mitch touched my shoulder with his sword and I ended up in my town. I looked to where Mitch's town. But then I saw a dragon fly over my head to the north of my town but the dragon was pure white with three heads. And on the dragon was a....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 31 17
Good story description here -
11.2K 327 19
oh my gawd this is my first book and I cant wait to find out how it goes.......... hope you all like it XD!!!!!!!!! #Vikklanforlife I will take sugg...
4.2K 155 17
Maybe life will treat them well as they adventure into the wilderness, the point when nothing but darkness takes over but there maybe a hint of love...
286 18 9
When Arela's sister goes missing, she sets out to find her. Along the way she discovers love, evil, and a prophecy that will change her life... forev...