For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

Par lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... Plus

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! 🗣🗣
U P D A T E
💟 U P D A T E 💟
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❤️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever

3.6K 116 27
Par lovesickyuno

For this chapter please listen to :

Moonlight by Got7
Be with you by Akmu
Fix me by bolbbalgan
We Loved by bolbbalgan

Jisoo lied down on the couch, sighing, she chewed on her lip and wondered if she should just come home and finally talk things out with Jinyoung. She missed him anyway, and she really wanted to tell him about the baby, but she just couldn't stop being too egoistic.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, Jisoo figured that it was Hyeri.

She opened the door, and Hyeri hugged her immediately.

"Hyeri..you came.", Jisoo said as her voice cracked, she hugged her bestfriend back as she broke down.

"You idiot, of course I came, you're my bestfriend.", Hyeri said as she hugged Jisoo tighter, "What happened? Why didn't you just come by my place.", Hyeri said after they pulled away. Jisoo sighed at hearing that.

"I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone, and I just left the house.", Jisoo said, "and Jinyoung didn't even come after me.", she said as her eyes started getting glassy.

"Are you kidding? He is a mess without you, you can't run away like this, your whole family is worried sick about you.", Hyeri said sadly.

"I'm sorry, everything is just so hard, I didn't think I could turn to anyone.", Jisoo said.

"Shut up! I'm your bestfriend, you worried me alot, I'll always be here for you, I promise.", Hyeri said as she lightly slap her bestfriend's arm.

"Thank you.", Jisoo smiled as she wiped her tears, "Let-"

"Jisoo..", a voice said suddenly, Jisoo looked up and saw Jinyoung.

"What are you doing here? Hyeri you said you came alone...", Jisoo said as she glanced at Hyeri.

"Jisoo please, she wouldn't let me come with her, but I begged her, I needed to see you, please Jisoo.", Jinyoung pleaded, as he took Jisoo's hands into his, for a moment Jisoo felt like hugging him but she let her ego overtake her.

"That wasn't what it was like when you asked me to go.", Jisoo said sarcastically, yanking her hand away as she felt a big lump forming in her throat.

"I didn't mean it, I swear I didn't.", Jinyoung said as his eyes started getting glassy.

"You didn't even come after me, Jiyeon was the one who stopped me but you...", Jisoo said slowly as she looked at him, "You didn't.., you didn't Jinyoung.", she said as her tears betrayed her.

"And I regret that, I do, I'm sorry I let my own anger overtake me.", Jinyoung said as he cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Jisoo, please..we can fix this, you have no idea how worried I was these past few days.", Jinyoung said, "I-i know about our baby..", Jinyoung trailed, and Jisoo quickly looked up at him, "How can you keep something like that from me Jisoo?", he said, "Please come home, I need you.", he said and eventually, she gave in seeing how sincere he was, she loved him too much to lose him and deep down she knew that he would never do such a thing behind her back.

"I'm sorry..", Jisoo said, "I'm just really sorry I didn't trust you, I-"

"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry I never tell you things, and I swear I don't have anything with Taera, not at all, I have you, I could never go back and I never want to, believe me.", Jinyoung said, choking up on his own words.

"Shh, I believe you, I do.", she comforted him, hugging him again, "I'm sorry.", she whispered.

"And is it true? about the baby..", Jinyoung asked after they pulled away and she nodded with a small smile, "You went for a checkup?", Jinyoung asked, not being able to control his happiness.

"Yes...", she nodded with a small smile,  "7 weeks..", she said, her eyes glassy.

"Are you serious?", he asked rhetorically as he hugged her again, Hyeri smiled at the sight and figured that she'd just leave first, not wanting to interrupt anything.

After talking things out, they managed to fix things, and things were okay again, back to the way it was and nothing relieved Jinyoung more.

-

Taera was up one night, in tears, she had realised that she will never get Jinyoung back, and she had told herself that maybe this is what she gets for breaking his heart.

Taera decided to get rid of all the memories of her and Jinyoung, it is time to let go and move on. She told herself.

-

Jisoo was waiting in Jinyoung's office, she was told that he was attending a meeting. Jisoo had dropped by to go to lunch with him.

She was making herself comfortable on the chair, smiling to herself, thinking about the future she will have years from now, and it made her heart full.

She was lost in her daydream until an unwanted voice startled her. She turned and saw Taera.

"What are you doing here?", Jisoo said defensively, standing up, folding her arms.

"Look..I didn't come here to fight.", Taera sighed. Jisoo was about to respond until Jinyoung walked in, he scoffed at the sight of Taera.

"What are you trying to do now Taera?", Jinyoung said.

"I'm not here to tear you both apart, or pick a fight...I just want to let you both know..that from this day onwards..I won't be interfering your lives anymore..", she said, "I give up..", she said, voice cracking.

Jisoo's face softened at the sound, she chewed on her lip.

"I give up..you both were made for each other..and Jinyoung, I'm starting to accept the fact that your heart belongs to her, and not me...,and I'm sorry I crushed it when I had it.", Taera said slowly, eyes glassy.

Jinyoung and Jisoo were speechless at this point, "I'll be gone for good from your lives, I'm sorry for all the bad things I have done..", she said, Taera slowly walked towards Jisoo and took her hands into hers, Jisoo was a little taken aback, "He loves you so much, I can see it in his eyes...because he used to look at me like that, consider yourself lucky, you're in good hands.", Taera said with a sad smile, "I wish you both happiness.", she smiled. "I'll get going now..I have somewhere to be..", she said with a small smile, leaving the room afterwards.

She closed the door behind her, feeling her own heart break into pieces, she blinked back tears and left the place.

"I don't know what to say..", Jisoo said, completely lost.

"Me too..", Jinyoung replied, "But at least we know everything is settled now right?", Jinyoung comforted.

"Yes.", Jisoo smiled as she went over to him for a hug.

-

5 months later...

"No, Jinyoung, I want this name...", Jisoo sighed, they were picking out names for their soon-to-be-born baby girl.

"But Jinsoo sounds better..", Jinyoung argued and Jisoo scowled at him.

"I'm the one carrying her.", she said.

"And if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be doing so..", Jinyoung smirked, knowing his remark already shut her up.

"Okayyy fine. Let's find something better.", Jisoo said as they scrolled through some more other names.

"Park Jinhae..", Jinyoung said suddenly, and Jisoo turned to him.

"Hm?", she asked.

"Jinhae..do you like that?", Jinyoung asked.

"Jinhae?", Jisoo said, "Hmmm...", she said as a small smile formed on her face, "I love that sound of that.", she smiled.

"Okay, Jinhae it is.", Jinyoung smiled as he rubbed his hand gently on her stomach, she was due in 2 months, "Baby, we finally picked out your name.", Jinyoung said to her stomach and she laughed everytime he did that.

"I can't wait to see her.", Jisoo said, Jinyoung looked up at her and smiled.

-

4 years later...

Jinyoung and Jisoo were sleeping in that one morning, after a long week of work.

Jisoo and Jinyoung were then woken up by the sound of a soft high pitched voice calling them out.

"Mummy!!! Daddy!! Wake up!!!", Jinhae said excitedly, jumping up and down on the bed, Jisoo opened her eyes and the sunlight hit her face, she smiled sleepily at her daughter who was still jumping. She laughed and sat up, pulling her daughter down to sit.

"Goodmorning sweetheart.", she said, kissing her forehead.

"Goodmorning mummy!!", Jinhae said cheerfully, "Mummy are we going today???", she asked, beaming, referring to the holiday her parents had promised her, Jinyoung sat up as well, smiling at the sight.

"Going where sweetie?", Jisoo asked.

"The holiday!!", Jinhae beamed, Jisoo and Jinyoung laughed at her softly, realising that she had gotten the dates mixed up.

"We are, but not today.", Jinyoung said.

"But it's Saturday!! You and mummy said we were going on Saturday!!", Jinhae pouted.

"Yes angel, but we're going next Saturday.", Jinyoung chuckled, pulling his daughter onto his lap, "That is 7 more days from now.", Jinyoung said holding up 7 fingers.

"Oooh, okay, then I'll start counting now!!", Jinhae said cheerfully.

"Good girl.", Jisoo said kissing her head.

The 3 of them ended up cuddling for awhile in bed, laughing and such.

Jisoo and Jinyoung never thought they'd be here after all they've been through, from a crazy arranged marriage to waking up every Saturday morning to their daughter jumping up and down on their bed.

It was nothing like what they had pictured, but it was definitely better.

"And I will love you for worse, for better and forever."

"Likewise."

The end

A/N : hey guys!!! that was my last update, I hope you guys enjoyed this story!! Thanks to those who supported and voted and encouraged this, although my writing isn't as perfect, but theres always room for improvement, I don't know what to say tbh,but thank you so much,I appreciate the support most of you have given me!! Thank youuuuu 💞💞💞 This has been fun to write heheh xo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21K 938 28
Jisoo shook her head. "I-I can't do this. Run on your own, Jin. T-The game's over for me." Her voice was barely audible. With that, she dropped down...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...
341K 21.7K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...
31.4K 1.2K 35
[●~COMPLETED~●] Jimin and Rosé broke up.. And Rosé lost her memories due to car accident.. present.. Rosé was about to fall but luckily, Jimin caught...