Ziall-Colour My World

By zialllover

Niall and Zayn fell inlove. It was a simple thing but it was also something Zayn could never admit to the wor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue

Ziall-Colour My World

21.9K 174 5
By zialllover

Niall and Zayn were the best of friends. There friendship turned into uncontrollable love. They swore nothing would ever break them apart, That was until world wide fame came along. Niall and Zayn were separated for many years so what happens when there united again? What happens when there forced together? When they have to share the same tour bus? And confront the love that was once lost. Will love reappear again or will hate take over?

Massive thank you to ChildishAejhoy for making the cover for this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.3K 32
Niall has always been special. They called him different, strange, diseased. But he had visited many doctors, and none of them diagnosed him with any...
226K 5.9K 20
Niall was the new kid. Niall matched Zayn in wit and Zayn didn't like it. Niall became Zayn's newest bet. Sleep with him and break his heart, easy en...
273K 5.4K 21
One night of unexpected passion changed everything. Zayn was in a relationship with Niall's best friend. It seemed as though Niall and Zayn shared n...
336K 8.2K 23
Zayn was the leader of a gang. Sean was the leader of a rival gang. They hated eachother, the bad blood between them run deep. Niall, Sean's cousin w...