His Favorite [TomTord]

By BlueCipher0

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... More

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
New Home, New Job
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
Origins/Missing Him
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Watching and an Option?
Care and Relationships
Visit and Jealousy
Prepare Yourself
Experiment #999 Little Devil
Battle Outcome
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
You're Coming Home
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother

Not the End

26.1K 700 2.7K
By BlueCipher0

~+Arrival: Red Army Base+~

An hour later the cargo plane made it back to the Red Army Base with everyone safe and present.

Soldiers are present and waiting on the ground to greet the group. Tord is there too, in front of the crowd of soldiers, to be the first to greet them.

The plane rolls into the hanger with ease and stops. Soldiers working for this department put the stoppers on the wheels and the pilots inside killed the engine. The door of the plane is open and four soldiers are the first to exit. All of them smiling in success giving the group the impression everything went well.

"Red Leader." The two pilots salute him.

"At ease you two. The both of you did a job well done." Tord compliments as he gives them both a pat on the shoulder.

Zack and Reggie chuckle as their pilots become flustered by the praise from their leader.

"That goes for you two blue soldiers."

"Aw, it's nothing much Red." Reggie laughs.

Zack nods, "It's our job to protect a friend."

The four soldiers move over to the group of soldiers behind him to line up. The next people to come out are Edd and Matt. Tord went over to them with his arms behind his back.

"Hello, old friends."

The two rebellion leaders look at Tord with a bit of surprise. The foreign man just felt different to be around now. Tord seems to be happier but manages to keep that strong authority persona with him.

"Hey Tord," Edd said, not really knowing what to do. The brunet held his hand out to him.

Tord shook his hand firmly with a smile. "Thanks for escorting the kids back to base. Everyone's been worried about them."

Mentally the soldiers were thinking, 'We were more worried about you and Blue Leader.' Although they would never say it out loud. They were also worried about the children too, but they their leaders calm in order to function properly.

Matt looks at Tord smiling, "They'll be out in a moment. Tom's waking the two up because they fell asleep halfway through the ride."

As if on cue they heard footsteps coming down the steps of the plane. The three of them turn their heads to look at Tom walking down with the kids in front of him.

Tomi is the first to quickly greet Tord with glee. He runs over to the man to jump hug him tightly. "Tordy!"

Tord catches him and hugs the boy tightly. "Welcome back Tomi. It's good to see you back home." Tomi giggles and snuggles into his dad's hug.

Tom and Torm walk over to them with simple smiles. Tord pats his eldest son on the head.

"Hello Father," Torm said not minding the affectionate action from his father this time.

"Welcome back to you too, Torm." Tord ruffles up his son's hair. "I have two of my medics on standby for you. Amy will also be there to log your health."

Tord, during the call with Tom, went to the medical ward to task two doctors to check Torm's arm. Then he went to Amy to ask her to log Torm's health because of the scientific methods use to create him instead of natural birth.

Finally, Tord looks at his boyfriend. Tom looks as happy ever now that the boys were back with them. God did he want to kiss those lips right now to make Tom even happier.

"Oh, I have the flash drive right here for you." Tord reaches into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulls out a red and black flash drive. He hands it over to Edd.

As Tord gives the drive to Edd, Tom called a red soldier over to whisper something to them. Once he's done telling him something, the soldier firmly nods and runs off out of the hanger.

"Make sure you don't lose it," Tord tells him firmly.

Edd nods, "Don't worry I got the flash drive covered." He puts the device in his pocket inside his black coat. "I'm just glad Tomi and Torm got back to you guys without much of a fuss. Hostage situations aren't fun."

Tord rolls his eye, "I can agree," he says thinking about the times Tom has been a hostage in last few months. "If you two would like, you can eat something before going back to the states." He offers.

Matt shakes his head like Edd. "We'd love to stay a bit longer to chat, but we've got plans back at our bases. Plus we need to get the flash drive you gave us to the President." He looks at Tom who gives them a pitiful smile. Their friend surely knows how hard it is to run a large rebellion against an uprising leader like Tord.

"I see," Tord says a little sadly. He was hoping he could at least catch up with the two before they leave. "Then I wish you the best of luck with trying to take me down. Just know I won't go down so easily with a fight." The leader in red warns them.

Determination fills the pair's eyes. Both grinning in their own ways. "We know Tord."

Tord snaps his fingers and two red soldiers come up to them. "These two soldiers will be driving you back to the states. They'll make sure you get back safely with the information I've given to you." The two red army soldiers salute Edd and Matt.

"Before you two leave, you should take these two back," Tom adds to his friends as two red soldiers come with Katie and Owen. The two rebellion soldiers look relieved to see their leaders.

"Owen!" Edd says seeing his soldiers. He goes over and gives the guy a hug.

"Katie!" Matt exclaims going over to her to check if she's okay.

Tord looks at Tom with a pout. "I thought you forget about them so I could keep up with their punishment."

Tom rolls his eyes, "They did give us Tomi and Torm back Commie. Also, you can't treat them that way anymore like I said before they were behaving well to be let go."

Once Edd is done checking his soldier, he goes over to Tord and pulls him to the side away from the crowd. He whispers to the Red leader, "If Matt and I find out you're not treating Tom properly. We will take Tom back from you without hesitation."

Tord looks at his old friend with wide eyed, "You know?!" He whispers back.

Edd chuckles and pats him on the back, "Tom told us." He lets him go, leaving a shocked Tord in his wake. "Alright then," Edd looks over to Tom, walking over back to Matt. "I guess we'll see you around."

Tom nods and gives his friends one last hug and whispers to them, "See you in 9 months." He tells them so quietly that they were the only ones that heard him.

Edd and Matt hug him a bit tighter at the words he spoke. Matt gives Tom a supportive smile once they let go of each other. Edd does the same before they both head back into the plane followed by the two new pilots and their two soldiers.

The plane is once again set off towards America as the family and soldiers see them off. When they're gone, Tord had his soldier clean up the place while he took his kids and lover back inside for much needed attention.

They were met by two red army doctors who were waiting by the door to take Torm to the medical ward to be checked over.

"Welcome back Torm, Tomi!" Finnigan greets them cheerfully.

Ronna smiles at the two children, "We're here to bring Torm to the medical ward for the check up on his arm. Miss Amy is there waiting for us already."

Tomi looks back at his parents, "Can I go with Tormy to keep him company?"

"Sure Tomi, but make sure to come back to my room when the checkup is done, okay you two?" Tom receives a kiss on the cheek from Tomi and a nod from Torm.

"Yes mom!" Tomi happily replies to Tom for the both of them. Then Tomi and Torm are lead away from the two leaders by the doctors.

When they're out of sight Tord instantly dragged Tom all the way back to his room in their section of the base. Soldiers passing by didn't question their leader's action and just went on with the rest of the day with their work. They all assumed their leaders were up to their usual antics.

But really, once they entered their Tord's office, the Red Leader smothered his boyfriend in kisses on his neck and lips as he presses Tom against the wall.

"Wait Tord- Ah!" Tom moaned when Tord attacked a sweet spot on the nape of his neck.

"I can't wait Tom. I've been so worried about you since you left." The leader in red licks his lips and places kisses on Tom's neck.

Tom groans and uses the strength he mustered up to at least knock some sense into his perverted boyfriend. "Listen to me you idiot!" He hits Tord on the head hard enough to leave a bump.

"Ow!" Tord backs off from pressing Tom against the wall of his office to tend to the bump on his head.

Tom crosses his arms with a huff. "Control yourself, I'm not in the mood to play with you today." Mostly because pleasure and nausea do not mix together well in his head.

"Says the guy who was just moaning when I nip at your sweet spot." Tord's words earned him another punch to the head which he regrets soon after.

"Tord I swear to Jehovah..." Tom says trying to hold back his anger.

"Alright, alright," Tord said to calm his lover down. He goes over to the black leather couch in his office and takes a seat. His boyfriend takes a seat next to him and they enjoy the silent company of being near each other.

Tom lays his head on Tord's shoulder as the other holds his hand. He closes his eyes feeling comfortable near his significant other.

"Thomas."

"Hm?" Tom hums to let him know he's listening.

"About giving the boys a sister..."

Tom opens his closed eyes when his lover brings up the topic of Torm's wish. His thoughts about the little girl growing in him all heading into his mind. "What about her?" He asks without his nervousness slipping into his tone.

Tord looks at Tom after the man in blue lifts his head off from his shoulder. "I'm wondering if it was okay now to start the process of creating her."

The brunet's eyes widen a few, "Tord... I-" He hesitates to say what he wants to say to him. "Tord I don't think we should start making her now."

Tord tilts his head with a small smile, "Then when do you want me to start the process? A month or maybe a few weeks from now?" He holds his boyfriend's hands gently.

Tom could hear the excitement in his tone, it was so obvious that his boyfriend wanted them to have a little girl within their family. He looks so happy about the idea. Overall, he felt really bad for the next string of words that came out his mouth.

"I don't think you should make her Tord."

The smile on Tord's face slowly falls from his lips. Tom's hands retract from Tord's loosened hold. "What do you mean Tom?"

Tom bit his bottom lip before replying, "I don't want you to make her."

There is a silent pause in the room. Neither of them spoke. The atmosphere becoming tense.

"Why?" He simply asked in a disappointed tone that had Tom scoot away from him.

The man in blue hugs his stomach unconsciously and looks away from Tord's dulled gaze. "You should know why... It just happened to Tomi and Tord after all." He tells Tord. It's true, now that Tomi and Torm were exposed to the American President, there was no doubt that man would spread information about them.

He didn't want that for her.

"She can be safe Tom, I promise I won't let a situation like that ever happen again." Tord tries to assure to change Tom's mind.

Tom looks at Tord with narrowed eyes, "I do not want her to be born when war is active right now!" He snaps at him. The pressure of safety for those close to him is building up inside him.

It's always been like this. Those times when Tom sensed danger for his friends he was always the one to take action even if he was forced into it. He didn't care if he was that got hurt, just so long as the closest people in his life are safe. The robot incident being proof of one of those examples.

"I don't give you consent to use my DNA to make her." Tom gets up from sitting on the couch and turns his back to an angry Tord.

"Thomas."

Tom doesn't listen to him and leaves Tord's office without another word.

All he heard walking away from the office door was something shattering into shards.

+Medical Department+

Tom headed all the way to the medical ward to see Grace and talk about his pregnancy situation. She actually took the news with understanding, yet there was still the surprise of how he managed to get pregnant.

They sat in her private office to keep the conversation away from the others for the mean time.

"I don't care if you guys talk about our relationship with the other blue soldiers, but please keep this a secret from the red soldiers, the kids, and Tord especially. I can't have them knowing I'm pregnant with a possible chance of them bring either a boy or a girl." Tom tells his medical head with pleading in his words.

Grace nods, "I understand Blue, but why don't you want the kids to find out? Torm's been wanting a little sister right? Tomi looked excited about the idea too." She remembers back to Torm's birthday party, the little devil did say he wanted a little sister.

"I know, but this is a matter of her safety. Moreover, it would feel like an utter mess if they find out." The Red soldiers would defiantly question him a lot, high possibility of people fainting to the news too.

The kids would tell his boyfriend with excitement on Tomi's part. Then wonder and awe from his eldest son. Tom rubs at his temples.

"Tord would definitely be in full protection mode on me when he gets word of it." He groans a the thought. "I already talked to Edd and Matt about what I'm going to do with her after they're born." Tom sighs and takes the cup of water in his hand to take a sip for a moment. "Before she's born I need to be in the rebellion base so I can give birth to her there."

Grace hums as she leans back in her seat. "That's going to be a problem though Blue... You're basically supposed to be around Red almost every day since you are his secretary."

"I do have a plan to leave the base secretly," Tom tells her while putting his cup down on her desk. "Even if he does find out I'm gone, I'll be back soon after a spending a couple of days with her to know she's healthy."

Grace's eyes look at her leader up and down until it lands on his stomach. "He's going to notice your stomach growing in size."

Tom waves her off about the detail. "I'll pass it off like I'm gaining weight."

Grace drums her fingers against the desk. She supposes it would be easier for Tom if she explained to the other soldiers of his relationship and pregnancy to them. That way their leader wouldn't be going through this whole thing alone. After all, what kind of soldiers would they be if they couldn't help their leader.

"I'll inform the other blue soldiers of the situations later in our private quarters." She wanted to provide comfort and help in any possible way. Tom's situation is very uncommon and needs careful watch from others. "You're not alone in this Blue... remember we're also here to help you."

Tom looks at her, a genuine smile forms on his lips while his digital eyes go into a soft expression of gratitude.

"Thank you Grace... Thank you to all of you."

[+Duration to 9 months passing+]

As months passed, Tom's stomach did indeed grow to accommodate the growing child inside of him. Red soldiers, the kids, and Tord questioned him about it and he passed it off as overeating.

Tom went back to wearing his usual clothes for the time being. He sported his favorite blue hoodie again and the uniform department provided him with stretchable black jogging pants, then his shoes are simply checkered vans he could just slip onto his feet having to bend down too much.

Tomi and Torm did poke at his stomach gently sometimes as out curiosity while Tord tried to put him on a diet. Secretly though, the blue soldiers would help him with his new eating schedule for the baby and his own health. At the same time, they would try to cover up the times he would leave quickly to deal with his nausea.

Grace and a few other Blue doctors gave Tom a monthly or weekly checkups to ensure their leader and the baby are healthy.

When his stomach grew to a reasonable size, Grace brought Tom at the dead of the night to her office to do an ultrasound. They checked to see if the baby was indeed a boy or a girl. By some miracle, Torm's wish came true.

The baby growing inside Tom is a girl.

"It's a baby girl." Grace coos as she witnesses the fetus on the screen.

Tom smiles and puts a hand on the side of his ever-growing stomach. His digital eyes expressing love, "My baby girl..." His mind reminding him is it not only his but Tord's too.

The proof of their love for each other.

From then on did Tom start thinking of girl names to give the baby. He thought a lot about it from time to time when he wasn't so busy with his job. Eventually, Tom figured what better way to think of a name for her then by asking the people close to him.

"Tomi, Torm, if you did get a baby sister... What kind of name would you want her to have?" The blue leader as them one day as they're relaxing in front of the tv in his office.

Tomi looks up from his drawing and hums in thought. "I would want her name to be simple and pretty just like her!" He replies to Tom smiling.

Torm looks away from the tv screen to answer him. "Probably a name that has the meaning flower. I heard that females are delicate like those plants sometimes."

The brunet was left to narrow his options down to those filters: Simple, Pretty, Flower.

Although, Tom couldn't just choose with those options from only the kids. He tried again the next day by asking the leader of the Red Army. Tom wanted his boyfriend to have a say in what kind of name she should have too.

"Tord?"

"Yes, Thomas?" Tord replies as he's hunched over his desk signing paperwork. It's another day at the base and Tom is in his office watching over his daily work while the kids spent some time in the uniform's department to get some new clothes from them.

"If we did get a baby girl, what kind of meaning would her name have?"

Tord's pen instantly stopped scratching against the current page he's writing on. He looks up from the page to his lover.

"Why do you ask?"

Tom shrugs his shoulders, "I was just thinking about it... you don't have to answer..." He looks back down to his holopad to organize a few notes he took from their last meeting.

Summing things up, ever since their cold fight with each other about having a girl, their relationship has hit the rocks on the road or otherwise known as a bump on the road. Tord had gone back to calling Tom by his formal name, at the same time, giving him little attention unless it was important. Tom understood he's mad at him, but it's the price he has to pay for keeping their current baby girl a secret from the leader in red.

Tord looks down at the paper before him.

"Sun."

Tom looks up from the device in his hands to his boyfriend. Tord isn't looking at him since he went back to signing his papers as usual.

"She's suppose to be bright like the sun after all."

The blue leader, later that night in his room while the kids slept, searched up names with the meaning of flower or sun. He found just the one with both meanings just to his liking and simple to Tomi's request.

Time simply went faster after that, the due date is approaching quicker to all the blue soldier's attention.

~+Present Time+~

Tom stood in Tord's office once again while he is signing numerous amounts of papers. Another busy day for Red Leader.

It's time to start the phases for the plane to leave for the Rebellion base.

Phase 1: Get Tord's signature for leave.

Tom came up to Tord's desk to slip a wordy piece of paper in front of him. "Amy needs you to sign this part of the page. She needs the Suppliers to go out to the city to pick up a few supplies for her."

"Ugh, fine." Tord doesn't read the contents of the page because he trusts that his boyfriend is telling him the shortened version of what it's about.

When really the page is a permission form for the soldiers at the hanger to see. Soldiers, such as Suppliers, taking planes out of the hangers need permission from both leaders for extra confirmation that the page was read over twice in case the first leader really missed something strange in the text.

Edd had slipped in the base coordinates into his pocket during the plane ride so the kids or the soldier on the plane wouldn't have seen it. So later in the night he and few of his soldiers would use this to make their escape to the Rebellion Base in England.

Tom turns to leave the room silently.

Phase 2: Disguises

Tom let his soldiers in the uniform department handle his disguise and makeup to enter the plane with his small chosen few to come with him on his trip. To put in a very blunt way, Neva and her team have come up with an easy costume for them.

They basically stole Red Army uniforms from their shared department. Not just any uniform to say the least but a female one for Tom to wear.

"I can't believe I'm going to wear this," Tom said seeing the outfit in his hands.

The twins, Oliver and Olivia, giggle from behind Neva.

"I bet Red would love to see you in his uniform," Oliver adds with glee.

"Oh yes, he surely would!" Olivia agrees in the same tone.

Tom blushed and makes a mental note to himself to prepare for some heavy teasing by his soldiers. Now that they know their leaders' relationship with each other, they could easy tease him without hesitation.

Phase 3: Drug Tord to sleep

This part of the plan was kind of hard to do because Tord drinks anything except coffee or alcohol. Water on some occasions too.

So Tom's Head scientist, Jasper, and her team needed to create a sleeping drug that dissolved into coffee while keeping the taste the same. They had tried to make this pill a few months back for this kind of situation on Tom's request.

After the pill was finished it was transported to the kitchen secretly. Sadie had actually had the white pill grind down to powder by one of her cooks so she could distract a few of the Red cooks from watching their side of the kitchen. Sadie had given Tom the cup of coffee with the additive of the sleeping drug which looked like sugar to the red soldiers in the kitchen. So they were able to avoid suspicious questions.

Tom came into Tord's office for the third time today after dinner. He placed the cup of coffee on Tord's desk.

"You've been working too hard lately Tord. Why not take a rest?" Tom suggests. He felt concerned when Tord stayed up later in the day to get all his work done, even to start on tomorrow's work.

Tord stops writing to slide a hand down his tired face. "Being an Army Leader means doing a lot of work Thomas."

Tom leans over the desk to cup his cheek. "I don't want you to overwork yourself, love." He presses a light kiss on Tord's lips. It's been months since their last kiss and the both of them honestly missed the feeling.

Tom pulls back and shows him a soft smile. "Remember to rest, okay?"

The leader in red smiles back tiredly. "I will, I promise."

Tom gives him another kiss. They both share the delightful feeling when their lips are pressed against each other again, however small or long it was. They both appreciated the loving feeling that came from the loving gesture.

"I love you," Tom says after they kiss. His forehead pressing against his boyfriend's. "I really do love you Tord."

He wanted to remind his norweigian boyfriend he loves him still so much that his heart swells at the thought of him. The memories of their loving moments together throughout the months since they started dating during the war are all precious to him. Being parents to Tomi and Torm were priceless. Tom would never trade any of them for the world.

Tord closes his eyes, "Jeg elsker deg Tom."

After their shared moment, Tord took his coffee and drank it heavily. He wanted to be awake to finish the last of his paperwork before hitting the hay.

When Tom finally saw his boyfriend empty the cup, he took his leave silently and left his lover to slowly take in the effects of the drink.

Phase 4: Leave

A total of four Blue soldiers would be accompanying him on his little trip, dressed in Red Army uniforms to hide their identities. The uniform team stayed up late to help them dress and put on makeup to hide certain tell tail features in the Blue Quarters of the base. They even provided hats for some of them to wear that goes with the uniform officially.

Two of the soldiers going with Tom are pilots. Erin would be coming as a pilot despite working in the engineering department. He is a certified pilot that passed Edd's test on flying. The other pilot is Darwin who works in the patrol department. He also managed to pass Edd's flying test with flying colors.

The last two soldiers coming with him are Grace and Lizzie. They would be his medical assistance during the flight to make sure he's okay and search any signs of early due.

"Are you ready Blue?" Neva asks after applying the last bit of makeup onto his face before slipping black visors over his black eyes.

Tom had taken his visual aid off for the time being so the Red Soldiers wouldn't suspect him. Lizzie took care of it by stashing the device into her medical bag between soft cloths and towels. Grace would be leading Tom in secret as said man use his sixth sense to help him move around like he did the first time he lost his vision. All he needed to do was focus on the sounds and the air flow around him.

He nods, "I'm ready."

The soldiers who stayed awake to watch them leave wished all of them good luck and moral support for their leader.

As Tom was passing soldier after soldier before leaving the room recognizes Zack and Reggie presence by the door. He smiles at them as he passes, "Take care of Tomi and Torm for me while I'm away..." Tom said as he walks pass them with Grace by his side.

Reggie and Zack salute to him in recognition.

The five of them made their way to the hangers. As always there were the night soldiers who watched the hangers. When they came in, the group immediately went to the head of the hangers during the night. Nancy, the one in charge during the night shift, looks to them.

"What do you need from me soldiers?" Her suspiciousness on high alert. Soldier or not, she's always on guard.

Tom pulls out the permission form from his inner jacket pocket. Erin gently takes the paper and shows it to Nancy firmly. "Red Leader wants us to take a plane out for delivery. It's a top priority." Tom's voice raised to a high pitch to imitate a woman's voice.

Nancy takes the form and looks it over, there is evidently Tord's signature present and Tom's signature underneath on another line.

"Alright then, head to hanger unit 6. There is a plane all ready for take off." The brunette jerks her thumb to the right of her.

The group salutes to her and quickly hurries to the plane.

Erin and Darwin entered the cockpit quickly and got the engine going. While that happens, Tom and the medical soldiers took a seat in the midsections of the aircraft.

Tom sighs and takes his hat and sunglasses off. His two medical soldier take their hats off too now that they're out of sight. Lizzie places his visual aid in his hands and he put it back on his face to give him his sight.

"Alright," Tom said as the plane made its way out of the hanger. "Off to England."

~+England: Rebellion Base+~

Edd and Matt stood outside the rebellion base with a couple other soldiers. Months ago they were explained about Tom's request. Reactions were of shock and surprise were apparent. But as a family team who has been working together for a few years and have gotten to know one another, the soldiers believed their ex-Third Leader's situation.

Tom has always been there to help them in the good in the bad in the past. New soldiers to see their superiors accepting this followed along to assist.

The sound of the plane coming closer is soon heard and the two leaders order for everyone to be ready. When the cargo plane comes into a landing. The door is quickly pushed open.

"We need a stretcher!" Grace exclaims firstly when they get out. Erin follows out behind her with Tom in his arms. The poor British man in his arms is red in the face and panting.

Matt ran over to them, "The stretcher is all the way back at the medical bay!" He looks at the soldier carrying Tom with seriousness. "Erin we need you run over to the bay with Tom as carefully as you can. Edd's already radioing the doctors there to get ready for his arrival."

Erin nods firmly and tries his best to get his leader there on time. He's quickly followed by Grace and later by Lizzie who comes out of the plane. Darwin is left on the plane to turn off the engine before seeing his leader get there safely. Edd is following soon with Matt after ordering their soldiers to prepare a room for Tom.

When Tom makes it to the medical bay of the rebellion. He's put on a medical bed and given an oxygen mask.

"Everything will be okay soon Blue." A soothing voice told him.

Tom didn't know who was speaking to him as his vision soon became blurry from the other side of his screen.

"Just sleep and we'll take care of the rest."

The words were fading off from Tom's ears and darkness soon welcomed him in a comforting embrace.

Unconsciously wishing Tord was here with him.

~Small Time Skip by Grace and Lizzie~

Crying was soon heard near the operating room of the medical bay of the rebellion base. The Blue soldier smiles at the cleaned baby after being gently washed and swaddled up in a lavender blanket. A little baby girl is held in the arms of Doctor Grace.

Lizzie comes over to see the baby girl. "She's so small and cute." She giggles behind her clipboard.

"She is," Grace says as the baby slowly stops crying from her swaying. The small baby girl is blinking her small tired eyes once or twice. "How's Blue doing Lizzie?"

The short woman pushes up her reddish pink rimmed glasses on her face. "Blue is doing just fine now Doctor Grace. His have vitals gone back to normal and his breathing has come back to an average pace." She informs her with happiness.

After the operation, Tom was moved to a private room in the medical bay. He's been sleeping off the rest of the anesthesia put on him for a while now.

"Come on, let's go see him."

The two of them head over to the private room with footsteps clicking against the floor. The baby making small gurgles and cute random noises on their way there.

Lizzie knocks on the door to signal the occupants they are coming in. "It's Doctor Grace and Nurse Lizzie." She opens the door and they come in to find the rest of the blue soldiers inside with Matt and Edd.

Tom is sitting on the bed with a soft look on his face as his hands are folded on his lap. His digital eyes land on the baby in Grace's arms.

"Is that..."

Grace nods and comes over with the baby. She slowly gives the little girl to Tom who takes his baby gently into his arms.

"Isn't she a cute little babe?" Erin grins as he puts his hands on his hips. Darwin nods in approval.

Tom holds his pinky out to the baby who curls her little fingers around it tightly. He chuckles and kisses her on the cheek softly.

Edd smiles, "So what's her name Tom?"

"Did you pick one out for her?" Matt adds to the question.

Tom nods his head, his eyes never looking away from his child.

"Yeah, her name is Tika." He tells them with his own smile. "Tika T. Lawson."

Matt hums at the name, "I believe her name means flower, right?"

"Yeah, but her name also has another meaning which is Sun Maiden." Tom brushes his finger against his daughter's plump cheek. "She a flower among her brothers and a bright sun to her father." HIs voice sounding in a warm tone.

Edd, seeing as Tom is getting cozy with his baby girl, gets up from his seat. "Alright then, I guess we should give you and Tika sometime alone now." The soldiers and Matt follow Edd out of the room to give Tom his space with the baby. After all, they won't be together for sometime after a few days.

Tom watches his daughter look at him with silver colored eyes like her father. He could only think of how much she resembles Tord.

Tufts of light caramel hair on her soft head, a mix of pale skin from him and soft tan skin from Tord. What would she look like in a few years when her hair grew out? Would she have horns like Tord or gravity-defying hair like his? Maybe a mix?

He sighs at the questions that ran through his mind as his little girl starts crying again from being uncomfortable.

"Don't cry Tika." He tries to calm down her when she starts balling.

Tom couldn't seem to calm her down so he tried sooting her with what he's best at, music.

Don't worry little bird
You'll be okay,
Just listen to my voice~

I know thing are scary now
But you'll be safe

Tom didn't think about the lyrics, he just let the words flow out of his mouth from his mind. Tika seems to take interest when her fussy movements slow.

Hush... Hush now my dear
You'll come home one day

I'll be here waiting
Thinking of you so I don't forget~

The leader in blue smiles as his little girl's cries reduce to small whimpers. He wipes away her tears.

Just remember baby
You are my dear daughter

Not just mine,
But to your father as well~

You're a little sister
A flower among your brothers

We can't wait until the day you come home~

Oh, how he just could not wait until those safe days came sooner.

Just you wait and see,
Now hush and close your eyes~

Always remember you are loved~

The baby in his arms curling up to his chest as if to listen to his heartbeat. She falls asleep to the beat while being in her mother's presence.

Just you wait and see,
Now hush and close your eyes~

I'll be here waiting...

When Tom's last verse was sung he lays back on the bed in a comfortable position. His daughter in his arms, head against his chest to let his heartbeat to continue lull her asleep like he will be in a few minutes.

Totally unaware of the chaos he had made back at the Red Army Base.

+Back at the Red Army Base+

The plan was simple for the Blue soldiers who stayed back at the Red Army Base.

First priority is keeping Tord busy and away from asking questions about where Tom is at the moment. They only used the excuse he came down with a cold and decided to stay in his room for the day to see if it would pass off.

The second priority, keep Tomi and Torm distracted at all cost. That was Reggie and Zack's main job with the help of the uniform and cooking department.

Third and final priority to the blue soldiers is keeping the Red soldiers away from Tom's room who either decided to check on him or ask for his help.

Simple right?

Well, it's actually a total disaster.

As fate would have it, Red soldiers came in and out to the blue soldiers with the need for help or questions they wanted to relay to their leader.

Then there were the kids who couldn't be entertained by their two favorite soldiers for a long period of time. Neither could the two departments in task of also providing them watch and entertainment. They simply wanted to spend the day with their mother who apparently isn't in his room and went on a search over the base.

Zack and his partner weren't able to stop the kids when they instantly went to Tord, crying for him to find Tom.

For the most part, Tomi had been the one to cry tears as he clung to his dad. "Mom's not *hic* in his room!"

Torm, on the other hand, looks about ready to throw shit after he tried to search for their mother on his own but came back with nothing. "I can't find Mother."

The worst part of when they told Tord the problem was he had nothing better to do today. He had finished all his work for today last night before the drug took effect on him.

So he was totally free to offer any service to his kids with no complaint.

"Where is he!?" Tord exclaims an hour later of combing through the whole base.

His two kids were clinging close to his body by holding to the sides of his blue military jacket. Tomi has teary eyes while Torm expressed suspicion.

Tord pulls out his radio, "I want all blue soldiers in the dining hall immediately. Soldiers if you see any of them straying away, haul them there even if they put up a fight." He almost cracks his radio under his grip. "I want a very good explanation from them as to why I can't find Thomas."

He cracked his knuckles together after putting away his radio. If Tord doesn't find out where his boyfriend is in the next hour or so, he's gonna be absolutely fucking livid.

~+5 days later+~

Tom used his 5 free days without wasting any second of caring for his daughter.

He tended to her needs.

He cared for her.

Fed her.

Played with her.

Sung to her.

Put her to sleep.

Anything he could possibly do for Tika before he had to go back.

On the last day of his stay, he puts Tika to sleep using the very first lullaby he sang to her in that private medical room.

She would always have that small relaxed smile on her face before falling asleep. It made Tom's heart melt at the sight.

"Blue." A quiet voice whispers to him in the quiet room.

Tom looks to the doorway of his daughter's nursery room. He has Tika in his arms sleeping soundly breathing even breaths.

"It's time to go." Grace softly spoke from the door. Her head is tilted down and her hands are held in front of her.

"I see..."

The leader in blue places a long loving kiss on his daughter's forehead. Hugging her a little tighter, but not to hurt or wake her from sleep.

Grace steps out of the doorway to give the last of his privacy with his child.

"I see you again someday Tika." Tom hated to say goodbye to her so soon. He lifts her small hand and gives it a gentle kiss.

"I love you..."

Tom sang her lullaby as he lays the baby back into her crib.

We can't wait until the day you come home~

Just you wait and see,
Now hush and close your eyes~

He turns his back to the crib and starts walking away.

Always remember you are always loved~

Just you wait and see
Now hush and close your eyes~

His feet take him into the doorway and his hand comes to flick the light switch off. He takes in a shaky breath and says the last line of the song.

I'll be here waiting...

The door slides shut behind him quietly. Now Tom and Grace as standing side by side in silence.

"I'm sorry Blue."

He shakes his head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Grace. If anyone is at fault..." The brunet walks towards the end of the hall to the exit.

"It should be me."

The two of them head out to the front of the rebellion base. There the plane is ready to take flight and soldiers are there to see them off.

Tom walks up to his friends who give him a reassuring hug that everything will be fine.

"I trust every word and action you do from this point on for her." Tom says as he looks between his friends. The two of them nod.

"We'll take good care of her Tom." Edd tells him when they pull away.

Matt pats his friend on the shoulder firmly. "She'll always be here. Come visit us when you're ready."

"Thank you."

~+Final Time Skip+~

The plane soon lands on Red Army territory.

Red Army Soldiers surround the plane when it comes to a full stop.

Erin opens the plane door and comes out with the rest of the group following.

Tord is at the bottom of the steps waiting for Tom as the four blue soldiers are escorted to the side. Tomi and Torm are watching from behind Zack and Reggie who were out on probation by Tord a few days earlier.

Tom steps out of the plane with a guilty expression.

"Thomas," Tord said his name sternly his eyebrows narrowed with his good eye. He's too angry to notice the change in weight on Tom.

Tom at that moment didn't care if his boyfriend was mad at him for leaving without notice. He just broke down then and there when his body came close to the Red Army Leader. He fell to his knees in front of Tord and clutched the front of his blue military jacket tightly.

He cried and cried while the kids, Tord, and all the soldiers, except for the Blue Soldiers, look at him with utter surprise.

Tom looks vulnerable to the whole group.

The leader in red kneels down in front of his crying counterpart, now expressing worry unlike before.

"Tom?"

Tom looks up at Tord, his visual screen black while tears ran down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Tord... I'm so sorry..."

Tord didn't understand why he was crying. Most of all why he was apologizing to him like this.

Leaving without much of a notice wasn't worthing crying over and apologizing to him in such a manner. But he comforted Tom without question. He wrapped his arms around him tightly in a hug.

"It's okay Tom..."

The leader in blue understood very well his boyfriend is confused at this point in time, however, that was okay for now.

After all, this isn't the end.

This is only the beginning.

X+x+x+x+x+x+X

@StarKid168

@edgy_trash_fangirl

@SmolFanGurl40

@MissMurder21

Anonymous works ^^ Thanks everyone! They're Beautiful!

@YaBoiMarina

@cats_drawinglove

@lightningstruck6

@pychokitty

@TordLittleMuffin12

Thanks so much to everyone who has supported this story! All the fan art given to me has made this book so wonderful. So thank you to all the artists ^^ As promised I am making a sequel to this book.

However it might take time for me to publish and put chapters in because of my real life right now. As you know I'm a senior in high school right now and I'm trying to keep my grades up until graduation. My mother is hounding me on my grades -.-'

So in the mean time, I'll be off wattpad for awhile, but I'll still come on when I have a chance to write and publish chapters.

Thanks so much for understanding.
All of you are wonderful.
I hope you guys will continue to support.

Sincerely,
-BlueCipher0

Sequel: Dear Daughter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 272 39
After the incident in 'The End' Tord was found on the hill by his two most trusted soldiers and parents. He was brought to the nearest hospital to ge...
221K 5.9K 43
Its been a while since The End and Tord is extremely depressed. One fortunate day when he bumps into Tom changes everything. Eyes start changing colo...
1.9K 51 11
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love with his roommate, T...
84.2K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...