The light at the end

By panda200525

You are a new student at a high school that has a big secret that you kept hidden really well until you meet... More

Herro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
HEY
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Herro
DA FACE
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
SORRY
Hello
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
THANK YOU
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Sequal
The sequel

Part 10

58 3 1
By panda200525

"Suga please" "I just want to help so please" I reluctantly lifted up my arms and he started to pull up my sleeves "i-i'm sorry" that was all I could say he just started to run his thumb along my scars "I want you to make me a promise" "o-ok" "every time you cut I will also cut so promise me that you want cut and if you do tell me" "S-Suga you can do that I can be the reason you cut" "No im offering this so please" "f-fine  I promise" "Also I want you to live at my house" "Why" "I don't want you to be hurt anymore especially not by your father so please" "Fine come pick me up at my house at 1:00 no sooner no later my dad would be asleep by then if I don't come out in 10 minutes leave" "Ok be ready at 1:00 by the way where do you live" "1029 south bennett street" (Random Street Name) "ok I'll be there let's go to the nurses office i'll patch you up" "ok" we went down to the nurses office and snuck some bandages so that no questions were asked once I was patched up Suga did something I don't think he would do he started kissing where the bandages where I started to blush hard core I must have looked like a tomato "You know you look cute when your blushing" I don't know how but my face got hotter "Sugaaa" I started to hit his chest (playfully) but then my wrists started to hurt "Ahhhhh" Suga grabbed my wrists but not to hard "Don't do that you'll make it worse" He pulled my head to his chest  "Now let's get to class before we are even more late than we are already"

————————————————————————-Oh they be fallen in love so romantic anyway hope you like the book thus far more will be coming soon

Sorry if this is a shorter chapter

Word count-340 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
158K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...