The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

Por AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... Mais

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 βœ…
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

39~ First Time Since...

1K 20 5
Por AnemoneLovesFiction

"-I cant believe you would do something like that Lauren. We raised you to be better!" Clara and Mike had been droning on, not letting Lauren have a break. Every morning and every night, they would make references to it and end up lecturing their daughter.

Lauren hadn't been the same since. She'd grown used to the lectures. And if she ever talked back it became longer.

If she answered a question, such as: Do you understand!

She would nod her head and her mother would begin again with: Well you didn't seem to when you decided to make a terrible decision.

And route B, when she didn't answer would break out into the Spanish lecture: Mirala ahora, no sabia que eras muda! (Look at her now, I didn't know you were mute!)

She had rarely eaten and didn't really feel the need to, she had a hard time falling asleep and when she finally did, she would struggle with waking up. She felt as if she were on autopilot and never bothered talking anymore. She would often stay in her room and look out the window. She'd stopped drawing because the only thing she could think of drawing would be Y/n and drawing her would end with tears ruining the paper.

"I'm fucking pregnant" would replay in her head, she wondered how far along she had been, if the baby was healthy. She wanted to be a part of it all but couldn't.
______

Camila was the one making Y/n eat, taking care of her, taking her mind off of things.

"Wakey wakey." Camila whispered.

"No." Y/n groaned and rolled over.

"Come on. It's tome for momma and baby to eat." Camila said softly.

Y/n agreed and sat up in the bed her and Camila shared. She hasn't left her room and didn't want Camila to leave. Although she wasn't in the mood to talk about it or talk at all, Camila was always there.

"What does mommy want to eat." Camila asked while piggy-backing Y/n down to the kitchen.

"Lets see what you got," Camila spoke while opening the cupboards first.

"Cereal, ravioli, pancake mix, crackers, banana- ooh banana's !" Camila spoke being easily distracted. She turned to take a banana and looked at a smiling Y/n and smiled. She didn't want to ruin the moment and went back to the fridge. "Eggs, milk, cheese, yep. Usual fridge stuff." Camila joked.

"I'm craving Ravioli with cereal."  Y/n mumbled lowly, mostly speaking to herself but Camila heard.

"Okay, on top of the ravioli? Or separately?" Camila asked, understanding.

"W-what?" Y/n asked, unaware that she had spoken at all.

"On top." Camila spoke and nuked Y/n's ravioli's and grabbed both the frosted flakes and froot loops. She sprinkled both on top and slid it over to her friend.

"But I-" y/n began

"I've got the pineapple Juice already." Camila smiled.

"Wow, thanks." Y/n spoke shocked.

"Yep yep yep." Camila spoke while Jasper made her way into the kitchen. "It smells like lunch-" she spoke and looked at her sisters food "-has been thrown up on by delicious breakfast?" She raised a brow.

"Its good. You should try some!" Y/n brightened up and its been a good two weeks since she'd done so.

"I appreciate the offer but I think your baby is more willing to try than me," Jasper began to laugh.

All Y/n did was frown and pick on her food. Camila came just in time and cut up a piece of ravioli to feed it to Y/n. Camila never spoke about her needing to eat to keep herself and the baby healthy, she just did what she needed to do for Y/n without putting too much thought into it. All she could do was to just be there for her.

"Whats on the calendar today Ms Hair." Jasper asked while settling for a plain bowl of froot loops.

"I was wondering if we could take a yoga class for Y/n, its kinda like a pregnancy couple thing but it doesn't really matter. You should come, make people think we're in a love triangle or something." Camila chuckled when she got hit in the chest by Y/n.

"Jasper- next sonogram appointment is your go- I won't be able to make it because of the... college applications being due, I really need to finish." Camila spoke, giving Y/n the last bite and placing her plate in the sink to begin washing them.

"Do I find out if I have a Niece or Nephew?" Jasper asked.

"No you ding dong, she's only two months and three weeks- typically you can tell by the third month but preferably they wait for the fourth month." Camila speaks while drying the plate and fork and placing them on the drying rack anyway.

"I don't want Jasper there." Y/n muttered

"It'll be okay, you can still text me and I'll still be here." Camila smiled lightly.

"I wont ask too many questions, okay?"

"Mhm." Y/n rolls her eyes and heads upstairs.
______

"Lo?" Taylor had previously knocked but didn't hear an answer. It's not like she expected one but she still respected her sisters privacy and let her arrival be known.

Lauren was sitting on the beanbag chair in her room, hugging her knees, and staring out of the window. She hadn't moved since waking up really. She hadn't showered in three days and Taylor was her only reminder. She hadn't cared since the incident. All she wanted was to pretend that the bet wasn't a thing, that she'd actually asked Y/n out without something planned.

"Come on. Its time to shower today." Taylor spoke while going into her sisters bathroom and starting the shower for her so the water would be warm by then.

"How ya doin?" Taylor asked her sister, not really expecting so much as a glance in her direction before opening the curtains from the other windows to brighten up the room.

"It's a nice day, maybe we should do something outside, what do you think?" Taylor asked while getting rid of Lauren's sheets and putting them with the rest of the Laundry she had let pile on.

As if on cue, exactly 10:05 Lauren stood up, and headed to the bathroom. She didn't bother closing the door and undressed to step in the shower, only to sit in the tub part. Taylor sighed and walked in. She usually was the only one who took care of Lauren, and Lauren felt like eventually, she would leave too.

"We are washing your hair today..." Taylor spoke while reaching out to grab Laurens shampoo.

Ever since what had happened, Jasper hadn't returned her texts. She got desperate enough to call her, but all thirty three had gone unanswered, and she too gave up. She gently rubbed the shampoo through her hair, lathering it thoroughly as Laurens once bright green eyes were pale and distant.

As soon as she had finished tending to Lauren, she put the clothes in the wash and Chris had made his way up with a tray of breakfast fruits. They figured out pretty quickly that Lauren wouldn't be keen on breakfast foods.

He himself sighed once he reached her room and picked up the nearly full dinner tray and drink from the night before. He placed the fruits and juice on her desk and exited the room.

Taylor re-entered and dressed her sisters bed with fresh sheets. Just then, Lauren stepped out with a clean set of clothing and headed back to her beanbag.

"Nope." Taylor said while almost body slamming the beanbag, just to get to it before Lauren could.

"Chris and I are having a mandatory sibling day. And you know the rules. We already have it planned." Taylor spoke while Lauren stood, almost lifelessly, not bothering to say a thing.

"We're going to buy some snacks and rent a movie and buy pizza." Taylor smiled and Lauren knew there was no arguing. She slid on her house slippers and headed toward the car.

"Can't believe she came out her room." Chris said astonished by her sister's handiwork.

"Its a sister thing."

"Taylor we all have dicks. We are all basically brothers."

"Get in the car, Chris." Taylor shook her head.

As soon as they made it to the store, Taylor and Chris were regularly heading out of the vehicle while Lauren sat in the back, her arms loosely draped around her mid section. Chris opened the door for her and smiled gently.

"We're here sis, lets go inside." He took her hand to help her out and all Lauren could do was keep looking down. On their way in, many of the kids who were spending their last summers together were hanging around and immediately became silent and aware of Lauren.

"Hey isnt that Lauren?"

"She looks skinnier."

"If she looks like that, I cant imagine what Y/n would look like."

"I have no clue why Lauren looks upset. Y/n was the one who was done wrong. I cant believe her."

"Hey, Lauren," a petite girl walked up to her, a girl who she'd recognized as Camila's younger sister. She didn't really want to look up, but she did, and she could hear several gasps at her appearance. Lauren could only raise a brow at Sofi.

"I was wondering if you could tell me-"

This was it. This was where Sofi got her small part of revenge on Lauren and either hit her fave with food or dumped something wet in her. And to think it was a good choice to wear a white shirt.

"-which of these were better? I've heard that these were great because they are sour, but these ones are sweet and seem to be everyones favorites." Sofi asked holding two packs of sour candy in either hand, confused as to which ones would be worth the buy.

Chris and Taylor had stood frozen an isle behind Lauren, still peeking around the corner to make sure she was okay. They knew she would break down at the smallest thing. Lauren just walked past Sofia without saying a word. She walked toward the back where there were less people.

"Darn. I thought I could really get her opinion." Sofi frowned as Chris and Taylor walked up to her.

"Thanks for not being mean or saying anything about the situation." Chris spoke kindly, shocked overall.

"She doesn't deserve the pain." Sofia frowned a bit.

"How's Jasper?" Taylor asked before managing to settle her thoughts.

"She's fine Tay. She just needs some time, she said she didn't want to be seen as the girl who was taking sides so she's laying low with Camila and Y/n, but I can assure you she misses you." Sofia reassured her friend

"So... do you guys have a preference for this candy?" Sofia asked once the silence almost became uncomfortable.

"Why don't you just buy both?" Chris asks and both girls scoff.

"Because I only buy the best. Plus the store ran out if plastic bags and I do not feel like carrying both. And I wanna buy an ice cream too. I need a designated cone hand." Sofia spoke.

Just then Lauren had come back with a packet holding both Sour Apple and Sweet Strawberry, a 2 in 1, packaged together at 2 dollars instead of $ 1.50 for one or $ 3.00 for two. She tapped Sofia's shoulder and handed her the pack.

"How did you-"

"They keep the good deals in the back. I used to share these with-" Lauren spaced off and stared at the package intently, as if remembering the fond memories, the ones before she was exploited.

"Thank you." Sofia smiled at Lauren and kindly took the package. "Well, I should get going, see y'all around, now I gotta buy me that cone." Sofia smiled and headed to the register.

This was the first time she was able to do something on her own.This was the first time she had come outside publicly.  Those were the first words Lauren had spoken in weeks.
______

So i kinda have an idea of how this will turn out but... like i also have a feeling you guys will hate me.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

534K 18K 54
SEQUEL TO: OUR LITTLE SECRET You and Camila are officially a public couple. This time your whole lives are different. While she's working on the Refl...
20K 879 13
You're trying to convince yourself that it'll be fine again if you act like it while she pretends that nothing is happening. Both of you think that i...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
4.9K 119 7
A gorgeous girl with (h/c) hair sat with one leg crossed over the other on an ice throne inside a palace. Her (s/c) smooth skin and her beautiful (e...