Eirisse & The Witches of Luci...

By RoseVarelas4

21-year old Eirisse did not know she belonged to a different world, one where mythical creatures exist. She w... More

Author's Note
0 |Prologue (Part 1)
A\N
0 |Prologue (Part 2)
1 |Trespasser
2 |Not Human
3| Her Wounds
4| Shopping for Black
5| Rogues
6| Soulmates
7 | Beautiful Stranger
8| Dinner With Him
9| Dancing in the Rain
10| Alone With Him
11| Bitter
12| Visit
13| The Wizard
14| Worried
15|The Queen
16| She's mine.
17| Stay Away
18| Confession
19| Air and Earth
20| Forgiven
21| Werewolf
22| Not Even Friends
23| Water
24| Zeke and the Wizard
25| New Home, His Home
26| Teasing
27| This is not fun...
28| Blair
NOT an UPDATE
29| Missing Him
30| Marked
31| Energy-less
32| The Queen's Meadow
33| Consumed
34| His Demon
35| Moon Tea
36| The Demon Within
37| Free-Not
38| Archery
39| Alone with the Queen
40| My Sister Hates Me
A/N: Frustrated!
41| Andrรฉ vs. Eirisse
42| Sister-bonding
YouTube Trailer!
43| I Feel Your Pain, Love
44| Blurry travel
45 |Our Broken Bond
46 |Food, I'm on my way!
47 |Rogue attacks
48 |Alpha, help me.
50 |Training with my mate
51| Awakening
52| Spiritual Spell...Give her my power
53| Epilogue

49| What did I miss?

43 2 0
By RoseVarelas4

I hope everyone enjoys this new episode!

Tell me in the comments below what you like; also, don't forget to vote!

I'm excited for the second part of this story; I hope to meet your expectations!

.

.

.

(Listen to Delain - Stardust)

I looked at myself. I was healed, but in my eyes, there were sparks of the light orchid color. I have been blinking for the last couple of minutes, slowly, but the color won't fade. It was as if it became a part of my eye color.

I sighed, hopefully, it will fade throughout the day. I looked away from my reflection. I looked healthy as if nothing happened these last couple of days. Another sigh left my lips as I stood up from the vanity. No one has come in since I woke up as if they thought I wouldn't be waking up in a while.

I had already taken a shower and done my hygiene routine, I went to the closet and remembered that Luke had taken all my clothes to the castle. I face-palmed myself and decided to go through his clothes for something suitable.

I found this cornflower colored shirt, but it was a little baggy, so I took a pair of scissors and cut it into a crop top. I kept on rummaging through his clothes and found a pair of space-blue shorts. I remember buying those that time with Ysabelle, well she bought them for me.

I put on my tennis shoes and walked out of the room. I was hungry and this time, nothing will stop me from eating like last time.

I walked down the stairs and saw Luke's back as he disappeared into the kitchen. I hurried behind him and jumped on him, surprising him as he immediately wrapped his arms around my legs. He laughed at my childish action and went and placed me on the counter. I smiled as he turned around and kissed me without hesitation. It was such a tender kiss that made me feel in the clouds. His gentle kisses turned more passionate, I didn't want to pull away but I felt out of air. Our little make-out session turned a little more heated than I expected.

"Do you know how I felt? I thought you would die on me, love. I have gone through it once, I won't bare a second time." His voice cracked at the end and all I could do was hold his cheeks in my hands and smile faintly.

"I'm sorry, but you know I was in no position to defend myself a while ago," I whispered, but he took my hands in his and kissed them. He didn't look at me while he spoke.

"A while ago turned out to be two days ago. We thought you would go in a coma or something." He paused and looked into my eyes. My heart broke at the sight, his sparkly eyes were filled with tears.

"Oh, Luke," my voice came out as a bare whisper as a knot formed in my chest. "I'm so sorry," my voice broke, "I'm sorry for causing you so much pain." I was crying now, his pain was too much for me.

He hugged me, burying his face on the crook of my neck. "I love you," his voice was muffled by my shirt, but it made me smile.

"I love you too." I said, hoping to lighten up the mood as I tried to tickle his sides, but it didn't work; he was not ticklish. He pulled away with a frowny face.

"What are you doing?" He asked, he started wiping my tears away.

"Umm, I wa-" I started laughing as he started tickling me on my ribs.

"Stop! No!" I cried while laughing, I tried to push him away as I got down on my feet and ran away from him; tears falling down on my cheeks from laughing so much. We ran all over the house, laughing and shouting to each other.

"Don't come near me!" I cried as I opened the back door but he followed. I was soon on the ground with him on top of me. I was panting and he was smiling.

"Do you really," he paused to take a breath, he got closer with each word until our lips were almost touching, "do you really want me to stay away from you?" He asked, his minty breath fanning my heated face.

"Pff, I can last longer away from you than you can." Lie. He raised an eyebrow at my words.

"Are you sure about that, love? You can lose easily." He remarked and I smiled. I pushed myself up on my elbows and stared at his lips while biting my lower lip in a sexy way, trying to provoke him.

I smiled when I noticed he was staring at them, and a huge gulp was heard. Got you.

He licked his own and started leaning down. I placed my index finger against his lips and giggled.

"Oh, I will definitely lose before you." I used sarcasm to make sure he understood his actions. He blinked a few times, snapping out of his trance and cleared his throat. I got out from under him before he could react and walked inside the house once more, leaving him puzzled outside. 

(Listen to Halestorm – I like it heavy)

"How are you feeling? Are you sure you are well to continue your training?" My sister welcomed us at the entrance of the castle as soon as she saw us walked through the gate.

After a huge breakfast, I was full and happy to have eaten after who knows how long. Luke's tickling session didn't stop my hunger, so I went back into the kitchen to eat.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered as she hugged me. We walked side by side as we walked through the castle to the backyard. Luke followed not too far behind, giving us a little 'privacy'. He was a wolf, he needed to be farther away; with those sensitive ears of his.

I saw Caleb sitting down at the vintage white tent and I smiled faintly, just the person I wanted to see.

The queen tried to convince me to take a few days off, she looked hesitant, even though she knew we didn't have time, she gave me some to recover. I knew better than to waste any more.

Caleb turned around at our small bickering voices and he stood up as soon as he saw me. He walked towards us and immediately hugged me. I was taken aback but hugged him back, closing my eyes while the hug lasted. We had never been such a touchy relationship, but I appreciated the worry he had.

We pulled away and we smiled at the same time.

"You sure like to come to me for more pain, huh?" He pointed out as he deciphered what I wanted. Determined, I nodded once and the queen just sighed, defeated.

Caleb glanced at her and smiled. She smiled back and I was just too confused. Since when had they become this close as to smile this warmly to each other?

My sister blushed and looked away. Caleb looked back at me and his smile widened. No way!

Luke stayed with me and Caleb to watch our training. He was sitting down on a chair at the entrance of the tent, watching us carefully. He gave an excuse of wanting to see a fight between wizards.

The queen disappeared into the small tower behind the tent, not too far to watch as well.

"I honestly don't want the details, if you have fucked with her or not. I know you have though, but-"

"What?!" He interrupted me, he tried to dismiss my words, but it was obvious he had by the way he just avoided my eyes and stuttered.

"We have done no such thing," he paused as he took a quiver of arrows and a bow. I followed his actions as I spoke, "p-lease, don't come to me with the whole I'm innocent shit. I don't buy that, come on, tell me you guys didn't do ANYTHING while I was gone."

He looked at me but avoided my eyes at all costs.

"I, we, she-"

"I know the pronouns, just spill it already! How did it happen? Did you approach her first? Did she accept you? Are you guys together now? Can I call you bro? When-?"

"Can you stop asking so many questions at once?" He looked into my eyes, defeated. I smiled internally.

"I'll tell you as we train, just don't go too far so she won't hear." He looked down and walked away towards his position as a wide smile formed on my lips triumphantly. 

"We did." Were his first words after a little while. I looked up at him through my sweat as it dripped down to my eyes. I wiped it away with my hot hands. It was a bit chilly a while ago, but now I was hot, in need of a long, cold shower and thirsty.

"You did what?" I asked, confused about his sudden confession. Too vague for my liking.

"You know, what you said a while ago. We DID do that..." He blurted out, not too shy anymore but it was something intimate, so I understand he must feel uncomfortable talking about it.

I smirked and attacked him right on the shoulder. He hissed in pain and threw his arm back at the impact.

I shrugged one shoulder with an apologetic expression. He shook his head and we continued. Was it just me or was he zoning out a little too much today? Did something else happen that he's not telling me? What's he so worried about?

I kept my eyes on him and focused on his expressions, he was so thoughtful and yet he somehow managed to focus on our training session.

"So you guys are a thing now, huh?" I asked as we surrounded each other, looking for the perfect moment to attack. We have been using our magic a little, not too much. I was trying to catch his attention and bring him back to reality a little more and distract him from his thoughts.

He offered me a sheepish smile and nodded. I was glad that they finally confessed, it was really hard to miss the lustful stares they shared, sometimes unnoticeable.

He took a glance at the queen and I did the same with Luke. He must have been listening to our bickering and discussion and smiled at me while shaking his head in disapproval. He must believe I am being a little nosy, but come on, not every day you get to make fun of others this way.

"Ouch!" I cried as an arrow grazed my arm causing blood to come out a bit. I hissed as I touched it with my hand. A loud growl made me loosen up once I knew it came from Luke.

"You little-"

"Hey, you're not concentrating, come on!" Caleb started jogging away from me. I was still frustrated, I mean, he can have his little moment with his beloved queen but I can't have mine with my mate?!

I pulled out an arrow and placed it on my bow, Caleb's back was still facing me, my face became serious this time. I pointed my arrow and pointed it at his back. The tip of my arrow was now in fire as I unconsciously surfaced my magic.

I smiled sideways and let go of the arrow as it was headed for his shoulder blade. He took a long step sideways, took out his left arm, caught it between his index and middle finger and turned his head sideways. He splashed some water on it, putting out the fire.

He turned his head more to the side and raised his eyebrow. "So that's how you want it?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and I did the same, a smile forming on my lips.

.

.

.

.

Hope you are all enjoying it!

I'm sorry for not updating sooner but my life right now is a little mess...

I've been trying to keep up and staying positive with a couple of situations so please try to understand that I am human...

I hope to update soon, so please be patient with me :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 43.1K 49
[Exciting news! This story is now 100% free!] A young sorceress, sworn to protect life at all costs, must choose whether to sacrifice her humanity or...
606K 23.3K 185
(Highest Rank #1 Adventure 29th November 2015 & #17 Paranormal 31st May 2016 & #46 Fantasy 19th June 2016) This is a dystopian fut...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
2.3K 248 29
It came during the most desperate of times, after a reign of bloodshed. It thundered on in spite of terror, hopelessness and the great chain of inequ...