𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Three

25.9K 856 1.9K
By icykk444

Benny continues writing in his notebook, taking notes. He had his head propped up on his hand and was slouched over. "Class! Attention please."

Benny looks up, setting his pen down. "This is our new student, his name is Noah Martinez, he'll be joining Martin High school. Tell us a bit about yourself."

Noah looks at the teacher and shrugs. He had his hands shoved into the pocket of his sweatpants. "Uhm. I'm Latino..only child...and I come from Alabama...I mean, not originally but...Yeah."

Kiara sits up and puts his pen between her teeth, leaning forward. "Speak Spanish."

"Hola. Mi nombre es Noah y tengo diecisiete años de edad."

She giggles and nods. "Mm. And that means?"

Benjamin rolls his eyes, looking down at his paper. He picks his pen back up, looking past Noah to continue writing the notes down.

Noah chuckles and shrugs. "I said my names Noah and I'm seventeen."

"Hm...That's cute."

Benny shakes his head at Kiara flirting.

The teachers stops the interacting, grabbing a seat chart. "Okay, Noah, go and sit next to Benjamin. Ben, raise your hand, please."

Benjamin raises his hand, sitting up.

Derrick, a football player snickers. "Ha. Got placed with the fag! Her name is little miss queer." Henry, Derricks friend starts laughing.

The teacher shakes his head at them. "Hey! Enough you two!" He yells.

Noah takes a seat, smiling at him. "I like your nail polish. Pink is good color for you."

Benjamin glances down at "Thanks."

"What's with the name calling? Highly doubt you've done anything to harm them."

Benjamin blushes and nods. "No. I'm," He tells himself 'why not' since everyone else already knows, "I'm gay. Not too many people like that."

"Oh..that's fine."

*

Benny takes his salad out his lunchbox followed by his yogurt and water bottle. Seeing as his friends ditched him, he eats alone now.

Noah sits down by him, smiling. "Mind if I join?"

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders. "Uh, no. Sit".

Noah smiles and tilts his head at Benjamin. "So. What's your story?"

"What story?"

"I mean like...what's up with you? Anything special?"

Benjamin sighs and shakes his head. "Nope, not really."

Kiara walks over, smiling. "Hey Noah, wanna come maybe sit with me and my friends?"

Noah furrows his brows and looks over at Kiara. "What?"

"We just wanted to give you company. You're new and all."

"Oh, I'm okay. Benjamin is perfect company."

Benjamin looks up at Kiara and shrugs. "If you want...you can join them. I don't mind".

"I'm okay." Noah doesn't make any effort to move.

Kiara huffs, now becoming annoyed, "How about....you both join us."

~

That's how they ended up all sitting together. Kiara leans over, whispering to Zoē, explaining why Benjamin was sitting with them.

Zoē nods her head and smiles. "Scored you a nice one. And he's Latino, rawr."

Noah smiles at Benny, "You vegan or something?"

"Hm. No...no. It's just, these aren't cage free, are they?" Benjamin points down at Noah's food.

Noah chuckles. "Really, cage free?"

Benjamin blushes and smiles. "Yea...i-it's."

Noah chuckles, "Don't her flustered, Benjamín."

Kiara scrunches up her face, averting the conversation over to her, "So Noah. You play any sports?"

"Basketball. So Benjamin, you got any siblings?"

Benjamin looks away from Kiara back to Noah. "No. Just me and my mom. My dad left...well he's back now, but, I don't know."

"Hm. Sorry to hear that."

Zoē rolls her eyes and decides to speak up. "Uh, Noah. Are you like, fluent in Mexican?"

Noah lets out a laugh and shakes his head. "Uh. No, cause Mexican isn't a language, though I'm fluent in Spanish".

Zoē begins to turn red. "Oh..Uh. No, that's what I literally meant."

Benny giggles softly, looking down.

"Shit. That's a cute ass laugh."

Kiara scoffs, "Noah, the bell is about to ring, why don't I show you around."

"Yea, sure." Noah stands up from where he was sitting, grabbing his things from the table. He winks at Benny before starting to walk away.

Kiara smiles, "Just a sec," She walks over to Benjamin, "He will be mine. Okay? Back off. By the way, your giggle isn't cute, it's gay."

He looks up at her, his smile slowly fading.

"Pathetic."

Benjamin watches as they walk away and stands up, walking off to the men's room. He grabs a wad of tissue, wiping his eyes.

He hears football players laughing, which he proceeds to go into a stall to hide from them as they get closer to the bathroom.

They begin banging on the stall doors. "Is little miss queer in here?"

One guy walks over, shaking the stall door. Benjamin sniffs, wiping his tears. He opens the stall door, avoiding eye contact.

He goes to the sink, washing his hands. "Hey Ma'am. I think you're in the wrong bathroom."

A few guys chuckle, while Benjamin cuts off the sink. He walks over, trying to leave. "Nice try, faggot."

He looks up, seeing Katen. "I can't wait to make your life a living hell again. Don't even try and mess with your friends."

Benjamin looks down, pulling on his jacket sleeve. "I need to get to class."

One of the boys in the group smiles. "So she does speak."

Benjamin turns to look at him, "I'm a boy."

"Sorry. Couldn't tell."

"Sorry ma'am." Katen reaches out to grab Benjamin's shirt.

Benjamin pushes Katen out the way, walking out the bathroom. He turns down the hall, running downstairs. He sits on the ground by the lockers, crying into his knees.

Kiara walks by, frowning. Though she takes pictures and videos to post on her Snapchat, so she can keep her popularity up.

"Get a room."

Benny looks up at Kiara. He shakes his head and grabs his things off the floor. He wipes under his eyes and walks away to his next class.

*

Benjamin sits on his bed, eating from a tub of ice cream. He watches makeup tutorials, waiting for his mom to come home.

~

Noah walks in his house, seeing his mom and dad cooking dinner. "Hi baby! How was school?"

"Fine. Boring. Tired of girls hitting on me."

Jose, Noah father turns to his son, smiling. "Hey son, just wear a shirt that says, 'I love dick'."

Noah laughs while his mom hits his father.

"Jośe!" Selena shakes her head and turns back to the food she was preparing.

"I'm gonna go upstairs before dinner."

"Be down in about twenty".

Noah walks upstairs, looking at all his boxes. He sighs, deciding to get something done.

After unboxing most of his things, he grabs his phone, going on instagram. Kiara has quickly found him, but in his suggested he finds Benjamin.

He smiles, looking at his feed. It's super cute and mostly filled with him and his mom.

He follows him, smiling.

*

Ms.Evans walks by Benny's room, seeing his door cracked open. He's softly crying into his pillow. She frowns, opening the door.

Olivia sits down on the edge of his bed, resting her hand on Benjamin's bed. "What's going on, love?"

Benjamin sits up, wiping his face. "N-nothing."

"It's not nothing. The past two nights you've been up here sobbing."

Benjamin doesn't look at his mom, looking down at his blue blanket. "Just having a rough week."

"Benjamin-."

"I'm just stressed out. Mom, I'm fine I promise."

Olivia hesitates before nodding her head. She stands up from the bed before turning to gave Benjamin again. "Okay. Dinner in ten".

Ms.Evans grabs her phone, calling Kiaras mom. Benjamin and Kiara were the closest two; meeting in third grade.

"Hi! Can I speak to Kiara? It's about Benjamin."

"Sure! She's up doing homework, let me get her."

Kiaras mother hands the phone to Kiara. Kiara smiles as she's handed the phone. "Hi Ms.Evans!"

"Hey, so sorry to call. Have you noticed anything going on with Benjamin. Ar- Is he getting bullied again?"

"Uhm, no. Perfectly fine."

"Are you sure? I just want to be sure and...You're his best friend."

Kiara looks up from her homework. "I don't know anything, Ms.Evan's. I'm sorry."

-

Benjamin picks at his food, when his dad walks in. He takes his shoes off by the front door, walking into the kitchen. "Hi."

Benny sighs and scoots his chair back, standing up from the table. "I'm gonna go shower."

Olivia points down to his plate, shaking her head. "You barely ate."

"Just...stomach ache is coming back."

Olivia frowns. "Take some medicine once your finished."

Benjamin doesn't say another word as he walks away.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...
4.9K 232 20
[COMPLETED] Ben is a one of a kind. He can lift up your mood in a minute, he would always be there for you even after you leave him alone. And then t...
1.3K 100 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...
65.1K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...