Arranged by Force

By maginary

~-~-~-~-~-~- He moved back to my ear, whispering huskily, making shivers run down my body, "Can I kiss you Mi... More

🌀 SYNOPSIS 🌀
⚜️1⚜️
⚜️2⚜️
⚜️3⚜️
⚜️4 ⚜️
⚜️5⚜️
⚜️6⚜️
⚜️7⚜️
⚜️8⚜️
⚜️9⚜️
⚜️10⚜️
⚜️11⚜️
⚜️12 ⚜️
⚜️13⚜️
⚜️14⚜️
⚜️15⚜️
⚜️16⚜️
⚜️17⚜️
⚜️18⚜️
⚜️19⚜️
⚜️20⚜️
⚜️21⚜️
⚜️22⚜️
⚜️23⚜️
⚜️24⚜️
⚜️25⚜️
⚜️26⚜️
⚜️27⚜️
⚜️28⚜️
⚜️30⚜️
⚜️31⚜️
⚜️32⚜️
⚜️33⚜️
⚜️34⚜️
⚜️35⚜️
⚜️ 36 ⚜️
⚜️ 37 ⚜️
⚜️38⚜️
⚜️39⚜️
⚜️40⚜️
⚜️41⚜️
⚜️42⚜️
⚜️43⚜️
⚜️44⚜️
⚜️45⚜️
⚜️46⚜️
⚜️47⚜️
⚜️48⚜️
⚜️49⚜️
⚜️50⚜️
⚜️51⚜️
⚜️52⚜️
⚜️53⚜️
⚜️54⚜️
⚜️55⚜️
⚜️56⚜️
⚜️57⚜️
⚜️57. pt 2⚜️
⚜️58⚜️
⚜️59⚜️
⚜️60⚜️
🌀EPILOGUE 🌀
PROCURING HER BY FORCE.
⚜️Bonus. Pt 1 ⚜️
⚜️Bonus. Pt.2⚜️
⚜️Bonus. Pt.3

⚜️29⚜️

337K 11.9K 1K
By maginary

{ Sophie's PoV}

Adam was even tensed the whole car ride. He dropped me off to my house and didn't even wait for me to reach the door before he drove off. I looked at his disappearing car and shock my head, he knew something that I needed to know. However, I couldn't be more than relieved when I entered my house for definitely home is where the heart is. Heck I was even happy to see Mrs. Wilkins cat who meowed at me and wagged her tail. I chuckled in her direction and collapsed straight on my bed. It had been a long, yet exciting, crazy 4 days trip I had with Adam and now I just wanted to relax.

I woke up to the incessant knocking on my door. I groggily woke up and walked to the door, I looked through the peephole to see none other than my mother . Oh god! I was seriously not in the mood to deal with her.

" Sophie Alice Delans!" Her voice screamed amidst the knocks , "do not act childish and open the door this instant!" I mentally groaned listening to her voice.
Why?
Why did I have to be blessed with an over enthusiastic mother and a stone-hearted father? Couldn't I just have a typical American family?

I waited for 2 more annoying knocks before I finally opened the door,
" Mother, I was sleeping," I told her giving her a dead pan look,

" Oh god, I was imagining the worst things! I got a feeling of Deja Vu, " my mother told me looking all serious and scared, her worried eyes met mine and I regretted not opening the door earlier. I looked at my mother's grief stricken face and I cursed, shit, the topic had resurfaced after months, How was I even going to handle my mother's breakdown?

" Come on in," I told her trying to distract her thoughts but in reality, my thoughts them self were going down memory lane to that dreadful night, the night when many relationships ended, fights started and tears flowed non stop. My mother's eyes were all moistened up and I could foresee the waterworks that were on the verge of falling.

" I'm ordering pizza, would you like to eat something else?" I told her grabbing my phone checking the time, it was just 6:15 pm but I was starving and what distraction was the best other than food?

" Oh no honey, I didn't come here for eating" she said and I cringed at the endearment, " I just came to ask you how your trip was?" My mother looked at me, her eyes now twinkling in excitement.

"It was fine, how did you even know I was back?" I told her settling next to her on the only couch I had, turning to face her.

" Oh I was passing by Becca's store and I saw Adam walking past, goodness you had to see Becca's reaction when she saw him!" My Mother exclaimed looking at me with wide eyes, the eyes which conveyed of a annoying, boring story on its way.
Oh goodness, please save me,
I mentally groaned as my mother started her lame story,

" she was so flattered by Adams looks and she was like ohh I'm going to tell Mira to hit him up . I gave her the stink eye and told her straight on the face, too late my Sophie is already with him," my mother said rolling her eyes and straightening her lips.

" Interesting" I muttered, hoping I was anywhere other than here. Heck I wouldn't even mind being with Adam or worse in my fathers presence.

" Yes very interesting," my mother said sarcastically,
" now you young woman, tell me what happened on the trip because Adam was all tensed up, looking all deadly, " My mother narrowed her eyes at me as she talked, " imagine he didn't even turn to say A small Hi to me," and there goes the sulking, How does she even manage to have so many mood changes?

" Mother, you're concerned with a greeting," I told her with a straight face.

" Yeah so what? We always great each other and he always compliments me whenever we see each other,"
My mother said shrugging her shoulders.
Why do I have to deal with such?

" Mother," with all the courage I had, I spoke in a calm voice to my mother, " You were inside the store. How was he even going to see you?"

" Obviously I screamed his name!" My mother said giving me a duh expression.

" You done what?" I looked at my mother raising a brow, how was she even 48 and screaming around in busy Streets?, " You know what, I don't even want to know. Like seriously!" I told my mother standing up from my seat to grab a few almonds to munch on.

" Why don't you ever listen to me Sophie!" My mother wailed from her seat, her eyes watery and her lips set in a frown. In no time her entire face will turn red and she'll start blowing her nose like she's suffering from the Flu.
Oh crap!

" Mother it's not that," I said trying to control the situation before it could get any more worse and she reached my father looking like a damsel,
" it's just there's a lot going on today especially with Adam, the signing of the marriage contract , the plane ride ..." and before I could even finish the sentence my mother screeched,

" What! You got married!" . Urgh fuck, now my mother was definitely not going to leave me until I spilled all the beans.

" Yes. Adam and I decided it'll be best we get legally married before we continue with out relationship" I told her, giving her a tight smile, awaiting her all time judging.

" Okay that's fine. But you had to at least let me or your father know," my mother said furrowing her perfectly shaped eyebrows and I almost scoffed out loud, my father and attending something for me, like as if I hadn't embarrassed him enough that he would come to my fake marriage.

I was saved from further questions by my mother's annoying ringtone blaring in the room. Thankfully, it was one of her many kitty party friends who once she started gossiping with , she completely ignored me and started animatedly talking to the bored woman on the other hand. If this is what woman do after marriage, then definitely I was not prepared for the married life.

The doorbell rang and I happily opened the door , The pizza delivery guy gave me my pizza and his gaze moved to my mother who was talking loudly a few metres from the door. He looked at my poker face and he laughed at my misery, chuckling until he disappeared, even he knew how I was suffering.

I placed the pizza on my 2- seat coffee table and went to take the plates but when I returned my mother was all packed and ready to go.
Finally!

We're not done with the conversation. I'll come again to talk about it.

My mother mouthed to me and I nodded my head in her direction. No ways was I going to repeat the same mistake and talk to her about anything concerning me. Once , the words spilled and that was more than enough.

I closed the door after bidding farewell to my mother and finally got a chance to eat the cheesy, chicken, crispy pizza.

I was munching the second slice when my phone rang, looking at the the name, Private number, i warily answered the phone,

" Hello.?" I spoke on the phone waiting for the other person to utter something.

" Mrs Larsen," and my voice hitched in my throat as I heard his deep, Sexy voice. I was so not prepared to hear him call me that and my grip on the phone tightened before I answered.

" Mr Larsen." I spoke back to him in a monotone, not showing him how my heart warmed up hearing his voice, " How can I Help you?"

" Oh there's nothing you can help me with." came Adams cocky reply, " Though I called to tell you something."

I clenched my teeth as I spoke, " Yes, what?"

" I'm leaving for Dubai in a bit." Adam said, his voice having a mocking edge to it, "and ill be back in a week. That's all the time I'll give you to prepare yourself, settle in my house and get comfortable," Adam paused, listening to my slow intake of breaths before he continued, "because once I'm back, there'll be no stupid excuse holding me back from taking what's mine," Adam talked dangerously low in the phone making me gasp as I registered his words.

His words heated my body unknowingly, and before I could even utter another embarrassing sound, he spoke, " Take care of yourself Mrs Larsen, The clock is ticking, I'll see you in 7 days," Adam said before the line went dead.

I held my phone in my hand and swallowed audibly,

Was I thankful that I wasn't going to see Adam for a whole week
or
was I eager to know what was going to happen after seven long days?

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Haha , who else is waiting for all the steaminess that's going to happen next?

# Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
673K 31.3K 75
She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was...
172K 7.1K 90
What would you do if what you dreaded most became your unyielding coveted desire? We kiss and all I can think about is him taking me right here right...
46K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...