Joxel's Slut (1)

By xsxoxl

Book One You know that so called slut of your school? The one who is rumored to already slept with all the gu... More

Joxel's Slut
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Epilogue
Jillian & Braden (EXTRA CHAP.)
Heather P.O.V (EXTRA CHAP.)

Seven

741 27 0
By xsxoxl

     The next day after school, Braden went around for her usual every school day walk.

     For the past week, she hadn't seen Jillian at all. Not even at school which was odd. She had one class with him.

     Walking around the same place with her lasy encounter with Jillian, she thought back to the group of teenagers.

     Especially Esmeralda.

     When Esmeralda tried to get her friends to go, Braden almost felt thankful, even though her friends didn't listen to her.

     Even though Esmeralda did have a reaction to when they called her Brandon, Braden didn't care.

     Because that actually made something inside of Braden awaken.

     When Braden and Esmeralda first met, Esmeralda thought her name was Brandon when they introduced themselves.

     Maybe it was just Braden's handwriting that was bad. Or maybe Esmeralda got them confused.

     It was hard for Braden to write her name on that small paper hat.

     Esmeralda occasionally call Braden Brandon. It was only when Braden was upset or mad.

     It would always make her smile at her silly best friend.

     For some reason, Braden's lips started to tug at it's corners.

     She missed having a best friend.

*
Hi!
very, very, short, I just had to update.
Oh well.
Hope you liked it.
School has been over for a week :o
Vote, comment, share da love.
Check out my other stories! (cough, two years after the crash, cough, cough)
Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 11.7K 75
Layla Harding thought that her life was pretty complete. A college junior, she had the internship of her dreams in Los Angeles, two best friends that...
463 46 21
Fourteen year old, Kelli, is having issues at Sacred Heart High School. She is a werewolf and the only friend at her school who knows is Mary. She li...
6.1K 170 11
We've all heard of the story where the bad boy finds the good girl and leaves the school Hoe, Slut, or skank. Well forget that cliche bullshit this i...
119K 1.4K 16
Katie is the slut of St. jimmy's High School. Even if she doesn't want to be. All the boys want her for her "magic tricks" in bed. Surprisingly, sh...