ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #15.
Blackpink House. #16
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #30.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #32.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #61.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #85.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #92.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House. #7.

28.8K 765 899
By Adeptarmy11

All four members were back home after spending the weekend in Jeju. Lisa and Chaeyoung have yet to share anything about their relationship with Jennie and Jisoo, but the two didn't mind.

"Let's go, lets go. Another photo shoot!" Jennie says as they get into the van.

"Modelpink here we go." Rosé says.

Once they were all in the at the manager started to drive them to their next photo shoot.

"I wonder what the concept is going to be." Jisoo says. "It always changes."

"Some times we do rapper line, and vocal line." Lisa nods. "Maybe it will be Maknae line and Unnie line though."

"We don't do them together as often Lisa." Jisoo says furrowing her brows.

"Us too." Jennie says pointing to Chaeyoung.

"Maybe manager oppa knows?" Rosé says.

"Oppa yah?" Jisoo calls to the front of the van.

"Yes?"

"Do you know today's concept, for the photo shoot?"

"Aniyo, Sorry." He shakes his head. "That's more Manager unnies area." He says.

"I guess we'll see when we get there." Jennie shrugs.

•••

"Jennie, we're gonna need you to lay there on the couch, we're looking for sensual and lust okay?" The photographer says, motioning to the large black leather couch.

Jennie nods as the makeup people do small touch up on her before she's taking her position.

"Mm, who should we put?" That photographer discuses with his colleagues.

"I say her, they're similar in height, it might look better." One of them says pointing to Jisoo. "The other two, will have the sexy long leg seduction together." She says pointing to Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"Okay," The photographer nods. "Kim Jisoo, we need you to lay on your stomach with Jennie, just right in front."

Jisoo nods and she does as she's told.

"Get Lisa and Rosé ready for the next shoot, we'll take those two to the bed instead of the couch." The girl says.

"Yeah, That looks good." The photographer says. "Jennie put your hand over her, and give me a look of lust." He says.

Jisoo and Jennie pose accordingly as the photographer points the camera at them. "Hana Dul Set!"

"Jisoo look at Jennie." He instructs.

Jisoo does as she's told and looks at Jennie's lips with hooded eyes, while Jennie does the same.

"Amazing! Keep going, give me sensual."

Jisoo places her finger on Jennie's lip and tries to keep herself from smiling.

"Hana Dul Set!"

Once they see the flash Jennie and Jisoo start laughing at their proximity.

"Why is it so hot in here?" Jisoo says jokingly and the crew starts laughing. "Hold on, give me a second."

"I think this is my favourite concept." Jennie says and everyone chuckles at the two.

"Okay, I'm good." Jisoo says getting back into her modelling mode.

"Let's change poses. Jisoo stand up, Jennie lay on your back."

As soon as Jisoo stands up, the make up and hair team adjust and touch up anything out of place.

"Jisoo I'm gonna get you to lay on top of her, Jennie fix your shirt, so that it's off the shoulder."

"While they're fixing up Jisoo, we'll take some solo shots."

A camera appears in front of Jisoo as the make up artist fixes her lipstick.

"It's for Blackpink TV." Jisoo explains.

"Wah, Jinjja?" the make up artist says.

"Yeah," Jisoo says. "Blinkeu, we're at a photo shoot. It has a very sexy, sensual concept, different from some of our other shoots. Please look forward to it." She says to the camera.

"Ready Jisoo?"

"Yes." Jisoo nods before going back over to Jennie.

"Just lay on top of her comfortably."

"Sorry." Jisoo giggles as she lays on top of Jennie.

"It's okay," Jennie chuckles.

"Jennie lean up, as Jisoo looks down at you."

Jennie leans up and places her hand on Jisoo's chin and Jisoo leans over her, their faces only centimetres apart. Once they see the flash Jennie starts laughing again.

"Hold on, this is hurting my neck." She says setting her head down. "Okay okay." She composes herself before going back to posing.

They do a couple smiling at each other, before Jennie is bringing her hand up to Jisoo's cheek and leaning in closely.

"Wow, beautiful, keep going."

"More eye contact." He instructs. "Okay look over here, give me sex eyes."

"What perfume are you wearing?" Jennie whispers against Jisoo's neck.

"Armani." Jisoo giggles.

After taking photos of Jisoo and Jennie they move onto Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"How do you feel after that photoshoot?" The manager asks as they film a little for bptv.

"I think that Jennie now has a crush on me, and that she's going to order every copy of the photos." Jisoo teases and Jennie slaps her playfully.

"Aniya." She laughs. "In reality blinks, we had to keep stopping because Jisoo wouldn't stop blushing." Jennie says.

"Omo, look at the maknae's." Jisoo motions over at the Set.

Chaeyoung and Lisa were posing together on a large bed. Chaeyoung was laying in Lisa's arms as they looked into each other's eyes, and Lisa's hand was resting on Chae's thigh.

"Wow," Jisoo says taking picture on her phone, knowing Chaeyoung would want them.

"Lisa probably loves this concept too." Jennie giggles.

"Tangle your legs together." The photographer instructs, and Jisoo and Jennie start laughing when Rosé blushes.

"Whoooo!" Jisoo cheers off set. "Omo! Omo! Omo!" She laughs when Rosé is instructed to move onto Lisa.

Jennie laughs because the Maknae's are so nervous.

"Hana Dul Set!"

•••

After a successful photoshoot they decided to go bowling since they were already close by.

"Us verse you two." Lisa says motioning to them.

"Lisa lost last time. So good luck Chae." Jennie laughs.

"Can we talk about how much you two were blushing on set." Jisoo laughs.

"Hey! You were too!" Rosé says.

"Not to the point where they had to bring out fans." Jisoo laughs.

"Okay okay, we'll have a competition while we play this game." Lisa suggests. "Our goal is to make each other blush, while we play, whoever is the reddest by the end of the game wins."

"Wait wait, how about whoever gets the most blushes wins. Like a point system." Jennie suggests.

"Okay, I agree with that." Lisa nods.

As soon as the game starts Jennie puts her charms to work. "Jisoo go first," she says standing up and handing Jisoo a ball.

Jennie puts her arm around Jisoo and smiles brightly, "oh." Jisoo laughs, and Jennie pats her back before kissing Jisoo's bowling ball.

Rosé and Jisoo start laughing and Lisa shakes her head. "Is that the best you can do?"

Jisoo rolls the ball, but it rolls extremely slow down the lane and into the gutter. "Aish, Jinjja," Jisoo sighs.

"Here I'll show you, turn around." Jennie says as Jisoo faces her. "C'mon turn around." She says and Jisoo does so reluctantly.

"OHHH!!!" Lisa and Rosé shout when Jennie raps her arms around Jisoo from behind.

"Is it working?" Jennie whispers, and Jisoo can feel the heat crawling up her cheeks.

"One point for Jennie unnie!" Rosé says.

Jennie lets go of Jisoo and starts laughing as she moves back to her seat.

"Now I need to redeem myself," Lisa says. "Yah Park Chaeyoung."

"Yes?"

"You look pretty." Lisa says.

"Pretty?" Rosé asks and Lisa gives her a small nod. "I'm yours." She smiles.

Lisa does her best to hold it in but in less than a second she's squealing in giddiness and blushing lightly.

Jennie and Rosé burst out laughing.

"Point for Rosé!" Jisoo laughs before handing her a ball, "your turn."

Rosé takes the ball and goes to the lane to take her two rolls.

Jennie stands up and leans over Jisoo. "Yah Kim Jisoo, What are you so attractive for?" She asks trying to contain her laughter.

Jisoo suppresses her smile as best she can as she leans away as Jennie gets closer.

"Aish Jinjja, why are you targeting me?" Jisoo says as Jennie leans her arms on each side of Jisoo.

"Answer my question first." Jennie says.

Jisoo leans up and puts her hands on Jennie's shoulders, in hopes of surprising her. "You tell me." She says leaning in so closely their foreheads are touching. But Jennie surprises her by not backing away and Jisoo blushes and starts laughing.

"Yes! Two points for me." Jennie cheers.

"Jisoo blushes so easily." Lisa shakes her head as she stands up since it was her turn.

"I do not!" Jisoo shouts. "You don't have any points either."

"Don't worry about me." Lisa says.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung," Jennie calls.

"Yes?" Rosé says looking up, and Jennie winks at her. "That's not going to work." She chuckles.

"Dang it," Jennie laughs. She's caught by surprise when Jisoo sits on her lap.

"Don't forget about our dinner." Jisoo whispers in Jennie's ear.

"Ohhh! Point for Jisoo! I don't know what she said but it worked!" Lisa laughs pointing at Jennie's pink face. "Chaeyoung ah," She says turning to Rosé. "I can make your dreams come true." She whispers trailing a finger down the side of Rosé's face.

"Yah Lalisa, tell me your deepest fantasies." Rosé whispers sensually.

"I wish that I was a dragon," Lisa says.

"That's not what I—"

"—Except instead of breathing fire, I breathe jelly beans."

•••

After spending a long day together, Lisa and Chaeyoung have finally admitted to Jennie and Jisoo that they were dating and all was well. Lisa had lost their blushing game and Jennie had won, so Lisa paid for bowling.

Jisoo was currently laying on the couch with her head resting in Chaeyoung's lap, while they argued.

"Oh please Unnie, Lisa and I don't have pet names for each other. We're cool." Rosé scoffs.

"Uh Yeah, Okay Chaeyoung." Jisoo rolls her eyes. "What do bees make?"

"Honey?" Rosé says.

"Yeah babe?!" Lisa answers from her room.

"Checkmate." Jisoo says.

"I suggest not messing with me Unnie, because I will cry very loudly...and it will be very embarrassing." Rosé warns, and Jisoo swallows thickly.

"On another note, is Jennie sleeping?" Jisoo asks looking at Jennie who was on the floor of the pink room.

"No." Jennie mumbles.

"Do you wanna go out with me then?" Jisoo asks.

"Out?" Jennie lifts her head. "Like out? Or out, out?"

"Out out." Jisoo says.

"Okay," Jennie smiles. "Just let me get ready." She says getting up.

"You guys are weird." Rosé says watching in confusion.

The younger girls weren't sure what was going on between Jennie and Jisoo but they had their suspicions.

•••

"This is your first date in a very very very, long time, but don't worry. You got this." Jennie says to herself in the mirror. "Now where are my emergency chapsticks?" She says looking around. "Also did I shave, today?"

Jennie starts feeling up her legs just as Jisoo walks into the bathroom with furrowed brows.

"You...Okay?" Jisoo asks and Jennie freezes.

"Uh Yeah, I'm fine." Jennie smiles nervously.

"Cool, do you mind if I shower before we go?" Jisoo asks pointing to the shower with her towel in hand.

"Oh no, yeah go ahead." Jennie motions and her eyes widen when Jisoo nods before whipping off her shirt. "Oh—oh you mean like right now?" She stutters. "Do you want me to go?" She asks as Jisoo strips off her pants.

"You don't have to. Do whatever you need to, just ignore me." Jisoo says turning on the shower.

"I don't think that's possible." Jennie whispers to herself.

"Did you say something?" Jisoo asks, taking off her bra.

"Huh? No! I just was checking my breath—yeah oh would you look at that I need to brush my teeth." Jennie panics and she turns to face the sink so that she wouldn't be staring at Jisoo's boobs.

"So, I was thinking we go to that place downtown, that way we can walk there and not have to bother Manager oppa or Unnie." Jisoo says and Jennie looks up in the mirror to see her naked form disappear behind the shower fogged up glass.

"Okay." Jennie mumbles through her brushing.

•••

Jisoo sat across from Jennie in the restaurant, watching nervously as the MC of the event held a mic in his hand.

The date had been going extremely well, probably due to the fact that they already know each other so well. Jisoo has just started getting nervous because it was coming to an end.

"To all the couples who came here for the special anniversary of the restaurant. We've prepared a special romantic event for all of the couples...."

Jisoo's eyes widened. Couples? Were her and Jennie considered a couple? Was it safe to even do anything in public?

"I will give you the opportunity to kiss each other...now!" He announces and everyone claps excitedly. Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Now, I'll start counting down from five. Okay?" He says. "Five!"

"Is this Okay?" Jennie asks.

"Four!"

"I'm sorry but I can't do it here." Jisoo says looking around.

"Three!"

"Sorry? Did I say I wanted to?" Jennie says, equally as nervous. "This is absurd."

"Two!"

"Then, should we get out of here?" Jisoo suggests.

"One!"

"Let's go!" Jennie says grabbing her bag.

"Kill the lights!!"

All of the lights suddenly go out just as Jennie and Jisoo get up to leave. It's pitch black and all you can hear is the sound of people kissing.

"Huh? Jennie...where are you?" Jisoo says uneasy.

"I'm here." Jennie says into the darkness.

"Here?"

"Aniy, where are you touching?"

"Sorry. I don't know what I touched but I didn't mean to." Jisoo apologizes. "Don't move. I will hold your hand." Jisoo whispers. "Now I'm holding your hand."

"What? Whose hand are you holding?" Jennie says."My hands are right here."

"Then whose hand is this?"

"Jisoo where are you?" Jennie says still not being able to see a thing before there's a big disruption. "Ahh!"

The lights turn back on and Jisoo slowly looks down at her hand and back up to see that she's holding the MC's hand. She quickly let's go and wipes it off. Jennie had tripped over a chair and was leaning on it while she sat on the ground.

"You must have had a few drinks!" The MC tries to play off as Jennie pushes herself up.

Jisoo blushes from embarrassment before grabbing Jennie's hand and rushing out of the restaurant.

•••

"Ah it's just a minor scratch." Jennie says looking down at her foot. "I'm okay."

"Can you walk?" Jisoo asks.

"I'm fine, see?" Jennie insists. "I'm good as new."

Jisoo nods, "Hold on." She says before bending down.

Jennie looks at Jisoo hunched Over and blushes. She wants to carry me on her back?

Jennie laughs nervously. "Aish Jinjja, I'm fine." She says moving hesitantly towards Jisoo. "We shouldn't be doing this yet." She says wrapping her arms around Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo's brows furrow in confusion when she feels Jennie on her back. "What?"

Jennie looks down and notices that Jisoo was actually tying her shoe. "Oh...I thought you wanted to carry me." She blushes. "Your shoe laces were untied?"

Jisoo cants help but smile but she keeps her laughter in. Jennie starts to laugh nervously, "ah man this is embarrassing!"

Jisoo grabs the hands around her neck and stands up, lifting Jennie into the piggy back. "You said you were fine." She says.

"Aniy, that's not it..." Jennie says in shock as Jisoo carries her. "Put me down. We shouldn't do this, I'm scared."

"Just pretend like you're injured. Act like you're hurt, even if you're not." Jisoo says. "I know we shouldn't be doing this. But...I want to."

•••

Jisoo stood frozen with wide eyes as she looked at the long incline of steps ahead of her. She swallowed thickly as she prepared herself to carry Jennie up them.

Jennie laughs nervously as she looks at the steps ahead of them, before looking at Jisoo.

"H-hold on Okay? Hold on." Jisoo says before putting Jennie down.

Jennie nods and watches in amusement as Jisoo starts stretching her arms and legs.

"I can walk." Jennie giggles.

"I can do this, climb up." Jisoo says rolling her neck before leaning over.

Jennie smiles at her before turning to walk up the stairs. Jisoo looks at her. "Why not let me carry you? I was just fine, I'm good." Jisoo says following Jennie up the stairs.

"Your voice just got cheerful," Jennie teases turning to her.

"Who do you think I am?" Jisoo says. "You may not remember but I've carried you many times in my life."

"Have you really?" Jennie smiles.

"It's the truth." Jisoo nods following behind her.

"It's not necessary." Jennie says stopping in her tracks. "Can you hold my hand instead?"

Jisoo looks around before slipping her hand into Jennie's. Jennie smiles shyly. "Happy now?" Jisoo asks, as they start walking together and Jennie nods.

"Can I ask you something?" Jennie asks.

"Mhm." Jisoo hums.

"How come you didn't want to kiss me?" Jennie asks.

"What are you talking about." Jisoo laughs.

"You act all scared, as if we've never kissed before." Jennie says as they stop outside of their pink door.

"You wanted us to kiss Huh?" Jisoo smiles.

"No way." Jennie says. "How can you ask me that so directly? If I said that I wanted you to, would you kiss me? You couldn't even do it when all the lights were off."

Jisoo lets go of her hand and turns to face her, and Jennie looks at her nervously. She lets out a shaky breath and closes her eyes as Jisoo leans in. Her hands close in a fist as Jisoo's hand slips under her hair to hold the back of her neck.

But Jisoo doesn't kiss her.

Jisoo moves past her lips to hug her instead. When she pulls away she notices that Jennie's eyes are still closed. Her hand trails down her neck and she moves Jennie's necklace. A silver Tiffany and Co. pendant she had gotten her awhile ago to match her own.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes as Jisoo watched her. "What was that? Just a hug and that's all?" She pouts.

Jisoo smiles and grabs her hand. "Let's go inside." She nods.

"You're gonna make me do it?" Jennie asks as she follows Jisoo into the house.

"Do what?" Jisoo smiles teasingly, turning to face her.

"Aish Jinjja," Jennie whines. She didn't want to be the one to say it.

"You really want that kiss don't you?" Jisoo teases. "I have an idea, let's see how long we can go without kissing each other. Like a game." She says walking towards Jennie. "You should be confident since you won today's blushing game." She says backing Jennie up against the wall.

"Fine, But If you lose, you owe me." Jennie says.

"Owe you What?" Jisoo asks.

"A massage. A real massage. Not one that will end in a arm lock." Jennie says.

"Deal. The game starts now." Jisoo says, and as soon as the words slip out Jennie grabs Jisoo's waist and spins them so that she's the one backed against the wall instead.

"Did you think I'd go easy on you Jisoo?" Jennie whispers against her skin.

Jisoo loses her breath, and swallows thickly before composing herself, as Jennie pulls away to lean an arm against the wall by her head.

"You're going to need to try harder." Jisoo says quietly as she brings her hands up to the strings of Jennie's cropped hoodie, before pulling on them, effectively bringing Jennie closer.

Jennie looks down at her lips with hooded eyes and Jisoo can almost hear her own heartbeat out of her chest.

"Hey." Jisoo's voice is such a soft whisper that Jennie nearly misses the word completely. She looks into her eyes to find Jisoo studying her carefully.

"Hey." Jennie's whisper back is just as quiet, her heartbeat speeding up.

Jennie doesn't say anything else, just stares openly, her eyes shifting back and forth between Jisoo's. Her heart beats harder and harder, so much so that Jisoo wonders if Jennie can feel the floor beating in rhythm beneath them.

When Jennie brings her hand up to touch Jisoo's cheek, Jisoo stops breathing completely.

Eventually Jennie's whole palm rests along the curve of Jisoo's jaw, a thumb stroking slowly along her cheekbone and causing Jisoo's whole body to tremble.

Jennie exhales once more before leaning in and pressing their lips together. Screw the massage...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 229 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
235K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...