Spazzheart || Stranger Things

By 80sLov3r

"Say it. You think I'm pretty cool." When Hawkins lovable spaz, makes it her mission to make both Hawkins da... More

Summary.
Cast.
Epigraph.
1| America's Spazzheart.
2| What a slam-mess.
3| Near Death Experince.
4| Halloween.
5| Trick-or-Treat.
6| Drunk.
7| Survivor.
8| Middle Fingers.
9| Magic.
10| Today.
11| The Kids-
12| -Aren't Alright.
13| Don't Stop Believin'.
14| Small Talks.
15| Small World.
16| Amused.
17| There's a Ghost.
18| Smile.
19| Stronger Than Ever.
20| Summer Friend.
21| Thunder.
22| One Foot.
23| What You Know.
24| The Kids. Pt1
25| The Kids. Pt2
26| Little Talks. Pt1
27| Little Talks. Pt2
28| Little Talks. Pt3
29| River.
30| Oh, boy. Pt1
31| Oh, boy. Pt2
33| The Choice.
34| Another Me. Pt1
35| Another Me. Pt2
Autor's Note.
36| Payback.
37| Awkward Pizza Party.
38| Class of 1962.
39| The Internship.
Authors Note.
Tyrell House.
40|Let it all out.
41| Guilt.

32| Nothing Looks The Same.

5.1K 226 57
By 80sLov3r

-What to do, after trauma?
•••• •••• ••••

The Tyrell household was never a tense place. From those who visit, down to the family that lived there.

Both Rose and Lance Tyrell made it their job to make sure that their home was a safe place, for their children, friends and even to strangers. But as the days went on, Sully felt as if the walls were closing in on her. It's been two days since the eventful night at the Byers residence, and the Tyrell kids haven't left the house. Including Mouse, but it wasn't like the 2nd grader seemed to mind.

After being filled in, and seeing the cuts and bruises littering her children's body, Rose refused to let them out of her sight. Especially, Sully.

The blonde had no idea why her mother had been pestering her for the past two days. At first, she suspected it was due to her psychical appearance but that idea was derailed when she heard her parents whispering in the kitchen. All she picked up was her name, and Dr. Owens, but it was enough to send her mind spiraling.

Thankfully, Lance announced that their house arrest has been lifted and they would be going to school on Wednesday.

When waking up this morning, it was the first time Sully ever did it with a smile on her face. However, that smile was soon torn off by the idea of being in school. Walking the halls of Hawkins High, and feeling the nosy stares of her classmates as they tried to piece together on what happened to her face.

Sully lightly gnawed on the inside of her cheek as she stared straight ahead towards the high school. She never noticed how small it looked, until now.

She, then, released a small breath when feeling her best friend's eyes on her. Meghan was left in the dark, and frankly, Sully was okay with that. Lucas informed her while her father dropped him off, along with the Wheeler's, that unlike Johnathan and Nancy, his older sister had no clue about anything dealing with the Upside-Down and Will's disappearance. So, it made explaining her busted lip and faint bruise hard to explain. She surprisingly healed quickly during her two days off, and 90% of her cuts were gone, making her parents a little worried about sending her to school, which she couldn't understand.

"So, you were in a car crash?" Meghan slowly nodded as she pursed her lips.

"Yup." Sully chirped, popping the 'p'. "It was very minor." She sent her friend an easy smile, in hopes of ending the obvious investigation Meghan was having, "Are you really that surprise though? It's me after all, and I'm a known spaz."

"Okay..." Meghan sighed, turning her car's engine off. "It's a little weird though." Sully turned to see her friends curious gaze on her, "Steve Harrington came to school looking like he just lost a tragic battle, and Billy Hargrove came with a broken nose. So, that's all just a coincidence?"

Not trusting her own voice, Sully nodded as she held her lips into a thin line.

"Okay." The Sinclair girl nodded, before popping open her car door, and exiting the car.

"Okay." Sully muttered under her breath as she followed her friend inside the building.

•• •• •• ••

Lucas walked down the halls of Hawkins middle with his head down, as he made his way to his next class.

It was his first day back, and he was instantly swarmed by a large clutter, asking him on why he hadn't shown up to school, and what happened to his face. He waved it off, telling them that it was no big deal. At first, he enjoyed all of the attention, but it was now starting to suffocate him.

"Hey, Lucas!" He heard his friend Richard shout from the end of the hall, but the Tyrell male made no effort to show his steps, in fact, he just increased his speed.

"Lucas!" He heard again, causing the fluffy-haired male to quickly turn the corner and enter the first bathroom he could see.

He held his breath as he heard his friend yell for him in the hall, and waited until he wasn't able to hear his name being called anymore. When all he could hear was the jumbled conversations of his fellow middle schoolers, he released a breath.

It wasn't until a few seconds went by, he scoffed at his situation. "Why am I hiding in the bathroom?" He asked himself.

He pushed himself off the wall, and was about to exit when he heard a voice from the corner of the restroom. "I was thinking the same thing."

"Jesus!" The popular male shouted, he turned on the heels of his foot, and narrowed his eyes at Will Byers. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Yeah. Well... so did you. Coming in here like that. I thought something was chasing you." Will shrugged his small shoulders.

This made Lucas tense up. The events that took place the past weekend flooded his mind, causing him to awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that." He moved his bright eyes away from the timid teen's face.

"It's alright." Will shrugged his shoulders once more, before grabbing onto his backpack that laid on the floor. He walked towards Lucas, seeing as the male propped himself onto the wall next to the door, when he came to a stop.

Lucas watched with a smirk as the boy opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it as he shook his head. "What's got your head screwed on backwards, Byers?"

"It's nothing." Will moved his eyes onto the floor, avoiding Lucas's bright gaze.

"It's not nothing." Lucas snorted, crossing his arms over his chest as he took a step closer to Will. He began to size himself so he would look slightly intimidating, that way, Will would have to say what's on his mind.

When feeling Lucas's towering presence, Will lifted his head, and met his old friend's eyes. Seeing no way around Lucas, he gave in. "After everything we went through this weekend, it felt like you never left the party. I was just wondering...Are you going to go back to ignoring us?"

It was now Lucas's turn to resemble a fish out of water as he gaped at the question. He took a step back. Even though it felt as if he was still a part of the party, and that he never left. He did leave. He had his own group of friends, and his own name.

As he tried to form the right words, Will hiked the strap of his bag further up his shoulder. "I didn't expect you too." He softly said before walking out the bathroom, leaving Lucas by himself.

Not even a second later, the bell rang, causing Lucas to snap out of his frozen state and grab onto his bag. "Shit." He cursed as he ran out the bathroom, and towards the science hall.

When walking through the open entrance way, he mentally thanked the lord that he beat Mr. Clarke here. Lucas couldn't stand to hear another lecture about punctuality.

While he rushed to his seat, he felt the eyes of Mike, Lucas, Will and Dustin on him as he made his way to the back of the class. When taking his usual seat, he noticed how Max had moved to sit next to the group of four, and how they were probably seeing if he would do the same. It wasn't until he heard his name-fellow scoff before muttering the words 'I'm not surprised' to the rest, that the Tyrell male wanted to scream out.

"Okay, class. Today, I'm going to assign you partners for the science fair. But, I'm going to let you chose. I'm going to pick a name from a bowl, and when I call your name, you tell me who you want as a partner." Mr. Clarke announced, but Lucas wasn't listening, he was too lost in his thoughts about his relationship with the party.

He was their friend. It was not his fault that he didn't share the same interest for Star Wars or Dungeons and Dragons as the rest of the party. It wasn't his fault that he was more into sports and cars. He didn't want their friendship to end, but he was being pulled at all different directions, that his old friends slipped through the cracks that created over the years.

"First name is, drumroll Dustin." Mr. Clarke reached inside the plastic bowl with every student's name. Everyone watched in anticipation as he unfolded the chosen strip. "Lucas Tyrell."

Everyone turned their eyes onto the most popular male in their year, and noticed how he was staring blankly out the window.

"Lucas." Mr. Clarke called out. When he didn't get a response from the young teen, he clapped his hand, and raised his voice. "Lucas!"

This caused the male to jump in his seat, and turn his head towards the front of the classroom. His bright eyes wide at the sudden sound. "What's happening?" He asked, genuinely confused as to why everyone had been staring at him like they wanted something.

"We're choosing partners for the science fair. So, you have the pleasure of going first." The dark-haired teacher smiled, "So, chose your pick." Lucas looked around the room, and noticed how everyone pointed at themselves.

The girls of the class, besides Max, all had a crush on the blue-eyed 'angel', and just being in close proximity was enough to make them go wild. Then, their were the boys of the class. Some were his friends, others wanted to be with him just for the association.

He met Mr. Clarke's eyes once more after doing a full 360 of the room, and asked.
"We can work with friends?"

"Yes. Yes, you can. I want science to be fun."

Lucas nodded his head at the reply, before choosing his partner.

"Then, Will Byers."

•• •• •• ••

Sully walked into the girls locker room with her head down, shielding her face from the eyes of her classmates by using her hair. Meghan was right beside her, glaring at anyone who gawked at her friend's face.

She was thankful for her bruise healing quickly, so it wasn't as noticeable or gross looking as it was when she first received it two days ago. But her lip was still busted before she kept on gnawing on her upper lip, forgetting about her injury.

It was now the second period of the day, and Sully was already counting down the hours until she gets to go home.

As she changed into her gym wear, she began to dread the hours to come seeing as this is her double period, meaning she's here for both second and third. She never knew why the school decided to give her double gym instead of double theatre like she asked, but it didn't bother her, until now. It wasn't until Billy barged into the Byers home to attack Lucas Sinclair and pummeled Steve's face in. Until she tased Billy and ruined his car, that having gym for two hours bothered her because it meant that she would have to see Billy.

"We're not doing basketball again, are we?" Sully asked as they walked out into the gym.

"I hope not. Ever since Billy came, his team always win." Meghan responded, sounding just as dreadful.

Sully was about to add a snarky comment when her eyes landed on Steve exiting the boy's locker room. "Steve!" She called out, making Meghan stare at her friend with wide eyes, as she began to pull her over to the tall upperclassman.

"Since when did you talk to Steve Harrington?" Meghan quickly brought up before they reached the male.

"What's up, Sully?" Steve smiled down at the small blonde, before sending the Sinclair a greeting as well, "Hey, Meghan."

"Just bored, but I'm okay. Are you feeling okay?" She asked, reaching up to lightly graze the area of Steve's face that wasn't covered in cuts and bruises.

"The pain isn't as sharp as it was before. I sorta don't feel anything now, except for when I shower because of the cuts." He gestured to his face, "But other than that, I'm fine."

Sully smiled even brighter when hearing that Steve wasn't in much pain, and that he was getting better. Her smile was soon wiped from her face when she heard the taunting laugh that belonged to Tommy coming from behind.

"Awe. How cute." Carol clapped her hands together, "I could just eat you two up." She added in a baby voice.

"Hey, Harrington. How was the lay? Was it everything you wanted, and more?" Tommy giggled, making Sully gasp at the remark.

"Hey!" Steve took a step towards Tommy, curling his hand into a small fist.

"Damn. It must have been a pretty amazing screw, huh Stevie." The freckled-teen continued to taunt.

"We didn't have sex." Sully defensively stated. She crossed her arms over her chest due to the sudden exposure of her non-existent sex life. "Stop staying that."

As if this facing Tommy and Carol wasn't dreadful enough, Billy soon joined the group.

"Jesus." Steve mumbled under his breath, while Sully held hers.

When Billy came to a stop, he chose to hover over Sully, a large smirk playing on his face as he stared down onto the blonde, who was obviously avoiding eye contact with him.

"Well isn't that cute. She's turning red." Carol took a step closer to Sully, and cooed at her. "Look at the wittle bwaby." She lightly pinched the juniors cheek.

Carol's hands were soon slapped off of Sully's face by Meghan, who stood in front of the short teen with fire in her eyes. Sully took a step closer to Steve, before rubbing the apples of her cheek with a small pout, refusing to meet the heated gaze Billy held.

"What's everyone standing around for?" The voice of coach Manner rang through the gym, causing the small group to break their intense stare down, "Let's play ball!"

_______________________________
Hey everyone!
Sorry for not posting last week, it was my spring break  and I assumed that I was going to be couch potato, because that's how I spent all of my breaks in the past, but I actually did stuff and wasn't a loner.
I wasn't able to write anything.
Then I got a cold the day I have to go back to school, so I didn't go to school on Monday or Tuesday, then it snowed so i has the rest of the week off.
So my break literally got an extra week.
Anywhooooo
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!       ❤️❤️❤️
What was you're favorite part let me know!
And little questions for future chapters? I'm not sure if you guys read the bio but some sexual themes are coming up, and what's your level of smut?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 14 13
โžณ i've fallen in love for the first time and this time i know it's for real. โžณ [ in which hawkins goes bat shit crazy once more and the twins and th...
12.1K 537 20
๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ แดกแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก ษชแด› โ”€ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ steve harrington's...
429K 14.2K 46
"i'm totally not high enough for this." "you're not high at all." "my point exactly, princess." [STRANGER THINGS] [FEMALE OC] [SEQUEL IS UP!]
106 0 10
"What- did you forget who I am?" He asked, and she bit down on her lip. "Not... not completely." She shrugged. "Toni..." "No! Because, I... I remembe...